Anti-Aquarius banner 1
Anti-Aquarius banner 2
>Version

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/wvrJt5gp
bilibili.com/video/av19541650
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So, we all agree Valentine's was the best event so far, right?

I thought Halloween was the best one, personally.

It's definitely up there. I'm inclined to agree.

>Tamacuck

Can't wait for Fuu to marry Natsume's corpse. So romantic.

Minamoto no Yoshitsune's Shinto gate mentioned here is called 木乃鳥居. Rearrange it into 乃木鳥居 and it literally translates to "Nogi is a bird". In other words, the samurai that is now Wakaba's fairy asked the gods to turn Wakaba into a bird 800 years ago and they actually did it, the absolute madmen. No idea where Fuu fits into the puzzle though, she probably just felt like pooping on the beach.

The swimsuit one is still my fondest memory, but I also agree with that other user that Halloween was top tier. It managed to have actual character development and immensely enjoyable scenes without going full retard or getting SNOCKED.

Any of those banners actually worth rolling for? I'm pretty new, only having 3 SSRs and about 20 SRs, and no characters above level 65.

Nope, wait for the Tairinsai at the end of the month for the delicious 7% rates.

Big Sonoko+Gin banner is probably the best invasion banner we've gotten to date. Big Snok is absurd while Gin has a fantastic leader skill for anything but the top end invasions, and a good kit. Can screw her over on some movement heavy invasions, though.

That said, it's honestly hard to recommend rolling on any banners outside of Tarinsai, except for sometimes limited cards if you're a waifufag or they're particularly amazing. 7% rates are too good.

> still no 300.000.000

We are not going to make it, the game is ded, the franchise is condemned

kek

I hope we get to see the process behind Wakaba becoming a bird some day

Can somebody please explain this to a relatively newfag? They're on every Veeky Forums thread.

What does this mean?

I said "tomorrow" back on Friday and it's probably still Saturday somewhere in the world so I didn't exactly lie, right? It's somewhat hard to motivate yourself to basically retranslate something all over again.
The changes from the LN events: it kind of mashes the fights from chapter 2 and 3 together, Yumiko has an inner monologue during Mebu and SHIZUKU's fight and Aya's bath scene happens at the time of the LN's chapter two.
Not exactly pleased with the latter for personal reasons but I'll let it slide.
pastebin.com/wvrJt5gp
The video will be coming soon-ish.
You know the update screen with beef jerky censoring words on the character introductions? Itsuki's was originally ”お姉ちゃん大好きっ子” (a girl who loves her big sister) censored as "お〇〇〇ん大好きっ子", which could, if you desired, be interpreted as ”おちんちん大好きっ子” (a girl who loves dicks).
The devs caught on and changed the word, but the meme remained. At least here.

Ooooooh. Thanks, user.

Nothing, we're 43 mil Taisha points away from the last goalpost and there are still 10 days to go.

I still have no idea how that went unnoticed until players started to make fun of it.

Also, thanks for the translation as always.

Thanks user.
Vol. 2 when?

It's kind of a bitch Capri-sun comes out pretty much at the same time as Aqua.

I feel mild annoyance at the fact Capricorn's spawning time in the last stage of the invasion roughly coincides with that of Aquarius'.

Ah, I didn't get the nicknames before. Thanks.

When translator-kun gets enough Shinju oil to power his time travel machine.

I don't think there's more than one guy who uses that nickname.

That's because you shouldn't, it's terrible and I only use it occasionally.

>I still have no idea how that went unnoticed until players started to make fun of it.
The devs are pure.

Why do we always get Sekka image spam for bumps lately.

Oh right, was so focused on the translation I forgot to do this to commemorate the release of the drama CD rips. It's the code for the Gin that came with the KuMeYu LN.
First come first serve~
1 - the first letter in the name of the war deity Wasshi prays to while unleashing her arrow
2 - Wakaba, Yumiko and Fuu are 16[?] cm tall
3 - the amount of Chikages after Shichinin Misaki is used
4 - the first letter in the name of the Miroku family's butler
5 - the amount of prefectures in Shikoku

H?-3-7-A-4?

Shit.
2 was supposed to be "Natsume is 16[?] cm tall"

Thanks a lot user.

Because she's best girl.

You're welcome.
For some reason I was convinced the three were 165 while Natsume was 167.

>release of the drama CD rips
Where?

Still counts.
bilibili.com/video/av19541650

>Aquarius sometimes insta-casts his disarm bullshit
>Capricorn randomly stops taking damage from hissatsus when he feels like it
>Aquarius is so fat that Aries can hide behind him and you can never be sure if he's really dead
>Capricorns fullscreen AoE animation is so bright that Aquarius can cast an ability while it goes off without you being able to notice
It's like this invasion was designed to give you the same feeling of powerlessness and being at the mercy of fate Sumi felt when Aquarius stopped her fully charged arrow with some fucking water balloons.

Don't forget the "heal to full" move he loves to do right as Capri is at like 25% of his last bar.

Have you converted to Mebuism yet user?

I'm not convinced that it did.

Maybe I will if I get lobotomized.

Can't convert if I'm the pastor.

what

I know, right? Can you really call it a one-piece dress if the top and bottom appear to be different?
That guy's art is all sorts of terrifying.

He has to run out of art eventually. Pick another Yuusha sometime.

He'll just draw his own stick figures with glasses.

I see no problem with these bumps. None at all.

What event will we be getting once valentines is over. another fairy bestowment? are there no japanese festivals in February?

Wakaba mentioned in the event that there's Setsubun and Harikuyou in February. But since there is only one seasonal event per month, the next event should be a fairy bestowment.

Mebu is so cool!

me neither. I have no issues with Sekka

I have no issues with Sekka, but I do have issues with retards who keep spamming the same shit for several threads.

I like Sekka, but I like to bump the thread with various Yuushas (and mikos and sentinels)

Or vertexes.

Sorry (not sorry). I'm not a cultist.

Thank you.

>still no Asirpa crossover art

Update to .
3* with the same support TakaYuuna. Very much 10/10.
How do interrupts work? I'm assuming this is why in my good runs the boss rarely gets his screen-wide AOE off. Are they simply on crits? I had a 20/30s long wailing session on the boss with him not getting to move forward or cast anything, but he didn't get knocked back either, so I'm left confused.
I feel like the boss has helped me learn how to abuse the support system better, but I don't feel like I've gotten any better at the game itself.

He's finally running out of proper images. Stick figures soon.

Crits are the only way to interrupt abilities, but bosses usually have too much knockback resist to reliably get crits on them and the stun lasts only for a few seconds. If the boss did nothing for 20 seconds then it was probably just a bug.

Are all Sekkafags raging autists?

Either crit a boss (this causes them to be stunned and take 1.5x damage from everything) or knock them to another healthbar.
Getting a crit off on a boss is pretty tough though since they have way too much resistance but the faster your attack speed the higher the chance.
As for getting better, you only need to be able to micro more efficiently, if your phones lags use the browser version.

He was hitting me with regular attacks, just not completing any abilities.
Maybe he just didn't try to use any? I'm not sure if there's a sign for the screen-wide hit (maybe a glowing spot?), but I think he only tried his marked AOE once or twice during that period. Do they just use their skills when a CD is up, or just whenever they feel?
Could very well have been a bug, I suppose. Thanks for the input. Still trying to figure this game out, but it's taking time.

Ah, could have been a chain of breaking bars with a very lucky crit or two in the middle, I suppose. I guess he progressed slightly and just got pushed back into his box, making it look like he wasn't moving.
Cheers.

My issue with the microing side of things is simply selecting the correct unit most of the time, as enemies tend to cover them. Might try the browser version eventually, as it really does get pretty frustrating.

>Are all Sekkafags raging autists?
I like Sekka, but I'm not a raging autist.

>Are all Sekkafags raging autists?
Not at all, but personally I stopped posting about her when that one user started causing arguments while avatarfagging with her because I didn't want to set drama off by bringing her up, and I think a few other fans of hers did the same.

In that case, you probably just burned through his health bars quickly enough or got a few lucky crits. Bosses generally seem to get a global cooldown on their abilities whenever they cast an ability, get stunned or lose a health bar (although there was at least one invasion boss that would instantly begin to cast an ability after losing a bar, even if he already used an ability a second ago). The immobility can be explained by your Hero placement: Characters don't have a collision box when you actively tell them to attack an enemy, but they will block bosses or other enemies if you just send them to an empty square and let them choose their own targets.

Oh, that bit about the "picking your own targets" is interesting. I was wondering why that felt odd at times. That helps me make a lot more sense of some of the stuff I was seeing, thanks.
Is using a tanky hero to block paths a strategy, or is the game-plan essentially "kill them before they do anything"?

There were at least one or two meganefags who gushed over Sekka since the day her design was revealed. Check the first Hanayui threads, you can find them bring up Sekka over and over again while Natsume barely gets any love.

>while Natsume barely gets any love
And nothing has changed since then. Although Natsume barely has any personality.

I feel nothing for megane characters in general, but I massively prefer Sekka over Natsume. Hell, I prefer her over a good chunk of the cast.
Hell, in this event she gave chocolates to the people she felt were the most important for tsukkomi. She's a boss.
Natsume gave chocolate to her reincarnated dog and the wind.
Natsume tires me. She was entertaining enough this time around, but she tires me in general.

Nowadays there are plenty of strong SSRs with knockback hissatsus to keep bosses on the left side of the battlefield, so blocking paths is mostly just a convenient way to reduce micro. The distinction between attack commands and movement commands is extremely relevant for AoE attackers like Chikage or Itsuki though: When you tell an AoE attacker to attack an enemy, they will essentially act like regular melees and only deal damage to that particular enemy. But when you tell them to move to a square instead, they will properly deal AoE damage to all enemies in range once they arrive.

Natsume has lots of personality, she just expresses it in extremely autistic ways. If anything, Sekka seems like she fakes her personality 90% of the time.

>Hell, in this event she gave chocolates to the people she felt were the most important for tsukkomi. She's a boss.
>Natsume gave chocolate to her reincarnated dog and the wind. Natsume tires me.
I fail to understand your reasoning.

And I think this has answered the last problem I encountered during the event. Was convinced my Itsuki was focusing a single-target, but now I know why.
Thanks very much.
I've been using the regular Anzu SSR with full-screen hit and knockback quite a lot, but I'm finding that her special is just too expensive when it comes to bosses with three health-bars.
Is she considered good nowadays? One of the tier-lists linked in the guide has her high-rated, but it's also not been updated in ages, so...

>Natsume has lots of personality
>>Fu: Uhm... is that what the sea is saying?
>>Na: ...Yeah.
Sure.

Sekka faking her responses and keeping her distance is part of what makes her likeable among this cast though. She's detached, and as a result it feels like there's a lot to learn there.
Natsume feels too simple to me, both in mind and character. I thought the Pero thing was cute, but I wouldn't think of her as a more interesting character because of it. Of course, if they fill in some of the blanks with her, my opinion will change.

Not him, but she was obviously lying there to avoid having to admit that she was doing it off her own back.

Being quiet does not equate having no personality.

So you like Sekka because we don't know much about her and she never talks about herself, but you hate Natsume because we don't know much about her and she never talks about herself. Why not just admit that Sekka appeals to you and other characters don't? There's no shame in that, everyone can like the characters they want. But it pisses me off how people act like Sekka's backstory must be the most interesting and mysterious thing ever while all others are just accessories. There was even a translator who openly said he shilled Sekka because he wanted people to get more interested in her.

Both Sekka and Natsume are pretty meh characters, Even Itsuki and some of the KuMeYus are better than them.

Anzu is still very good, but her hissatsu's strength is destroying swarms of mobs or pushing back enemies when they overwhelm you. It deals relatively little damage and gives Anzu a dps debuff, so it doesn't work well as a nuke against bosses.

I agree except for the Itsuki part. She started off as the token cute imouto, but she has become a fairly fleshed out character since then.