/dbfzg/ - Dragon Ball FighterZ General

Continuing to improve edition

Previously on /dbfzg/: >Basic mechanics:
docs.google.com/document/d/1rrh_EWca6MB1WUZfjIZ97LYhYspshivHjM352KmZ4g4/edit?usp=sharing

>PS4 and Xbox controls:
i.imgur.com/FmZtlvQ.jpg

>PC system requirements:
i.imgur.com/Qh9Ie78.jpg

>Characters moves and statistics:
docs.google.com/document/d/1G2SSi3eNI9aqekrhRyEOcEp-fnaoh68bO4NF6vlMfQw/edit?usp=sharing

>All assists:
docs.google.com/document/d/1Qgi3z7NDatc5vv6eJvA0xzJsyeND8eMIAxUsNZuVpmM/edit

>List of hidden mechanics:
docs.google.com/document/d/1QyuykC4D5zpnOKt_qyn20ZZzO168Az7Suu_ojD4SVWg/preview#

>How to unlock Android 21 and SSGSS Goku and Vegeta:
shoryuken.com/2018/01/23/heres-how-to-unlock-ssgss-goku-ssgss-vegeta-and-android-21-in-dragon-ball-fighterz/

>Prima guide:
primagames.com/games/dragon-ball-fighterz/coverage/dragon-ball-fighterz-guide

>CouchWarriors guide:
couchwarriors.org/welcome-to-dragonball-fighterz-a-beginners-guide/

>Semi-universal combo route:
youtube.com/watch?v=vYmaCnSgqGA

>Numeric Notation Sheet:
i.imgur.com/CsTcCQJ.jpg

>Hitbox/Hurtbox info:
pastebin.com/iG5fwJMw

>Network colors (the square next to the name):
twitter.com/BandaiNamcoUS/status/959640513669349378

>Ranks and their respective amounts of BP:
i.imgur.com/zhwN8jg.png

>Glossary:
shoryuken.com/glossary/

>[un]Official Anime Music Pack:
mega.nz/#!LIFSwCLY!v-23eKhCAONXjoty_8AitMefS54iVlLBc9-5gLdeVlU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cKNnnG1B73s
youtube.com/watch?v=TGnaStgeHxs
autism-help.org/story-adult-sound-sensitivity.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=WMjzorCHYoM
youtube.com/watch?v=ID-yXfg1ULM
youtu.be/_iI1SsCVi1M?t=1m40s
twitter.com/raynexpress/status/963172107189411841
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

optimal combo?

Thank you OP

>continuing to improve
>still hasn't updated the OP with v-jump info

Loud obnoxious chewing noises are bad game design. Source: Everyone with an IQ over room temp.

Voice mods when?

Go to bed, user.

Too busy playing video games.

Never said i reached my full improvement, user.
besides it's on the people's tongue right now, we don't really need to add that
a pastebin might be an option

>bitching about being autisticly triggered by minor noises nobody else gives two fucks about
>playing games

k

>android 21
>two character length long Ms that do 70% combos into the corner

same issue as a.gohan, they need to scale the fuck out of her buttons. dunno why frieza has to actually play footsies but she gets to insta-confirm into corner 70%

Man look at how happy Broly is to be here. He loves it.

He knows how happy we'll be to play as him.

Low IQ.

>Stats-wise, Broly is 16 but with one rank more in Power, Reach, and Energy
If Broly is as bullshit as 16 in the game, my biggest fear will come true: 99,99% of teams will have Broly in it, and holy fuck it will be indigest.

>Most teams will be Black/Vegeta/Broly
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

/so Bardock's super isn't an install, it's just him going SS for a quick moment to do some barrage attack, similar to how SSB Goku goes Kaioken for his level 3.

Does anyone actually like playing as Vegeta?

The only actual install we have in the game is Golden Frieza.
Think about that for a while.

youtube.com/watch?v=cKNnnG1B73s

And how regular Goku goes SSJ3 for his Level 3.
And how Adult Gohan goes Super SaiyaJin for his Level 3 as well, unless Gotenks is in A.Gohan's team

A. Gohan

Another Install character when?
Like Super Vegetto going Blue as an install
Or Gogeta going Super Saiyan 4 as an install
Hell, I'd even be okay for a Caulifla with Kale assist and have their fusion as an install. (Install that would cost more than 3 bars for it going to last until the end of the battle, maybe like 5 bars?)

I just want another Install character, dammit.

>Losing to people who are significantly lower ranked all day
>Get close to winning a match
>They RQ
>Continue to lose every match to people who are significantly lower ranked, failing to kill more than a character a match
Maybe I'm just having a bad day, but this kinda destroyed my confidence

I really want a monkey install

reach SSSS

You realize there's nothing that compels me to click on that, right?

Mary Sue 21's voice is worse than chewing. At least you don't have to hear munch munch for a good 40% of the game of not longer

>win
>they RQ
>lose
>they don't

Luckily their names appear purple after they do this shit, unlike SFV where there wasn't a penalty for almost a year.

I like Blugeta

Anyone else more excited to learn about their assists than anything else? I just want Vegeta and Beams to go.

Broly is going to charge across the screen and give a free wall bounce if he hits. Have fun.

>"why is the Mary Sue ArcSys OC for waifufags so braindead?"

This is you. You have either never played an ArcSys game or choose to completely ignore that fact they intentionally make a retard friendly high tier for waifufags every game since at least #R.

Gary Stu Goku's voice is worse than chewing. At least you don't have to hear munch munch for a good 40% of the game of not longer
Gary Stu Gohan's voice is worse than chewing. At least you don't have to hear munch munch for a good 40% of the game of not longer
Gary Stu Vegeta's voice is worse than chewing. At least you don't have to hear munch munch for a good 40% of the game of not longer
Gary Stu Trunks's voice is worse than chewing. At least you don't have to hear munch munch for a good 40% of the game of not longer
Gary Stu Gotenks' voice is worse than chewing. At least you don't have to hear munch munch for a good 40% of the game of not longer
Gary Stu Krillin's voice is worse than chewing. At least you don't have to hear munch munch for a good 40% of the game of not longer
Gary Stu Piccolo's voice is worse than chewing. At least you don't have to hear munch munch for a good 40% of the game of not longer
Gary Stu Yamcha's voice is worse than chewing. At least you don't have to hear munch munch for a good 40% of the game of not longer
Gary Stu Tien's voice is worse than chewing. At least you don't have to hear munch munch for a good 40% of the game of not longer

>autism fit
Dumb waifufag

Gary Stu Freiza's voice is worse than chewing. At least you don't have to hear munch munch for a good 40% of the game of not longer
Gary Stu Cell's voice is worse than chewing. At least you don't have to hear munch munch for a good 40% of the game of not longer
Gary Stu Majin Buu's voice is worse than chewing. At least you don't have to hear munch munch for a good 40% of the game of not longer
Gary Stu Kid Buu's voice is worse than chewing. At least you don't have to hear munch munch for a good 40% of the game of not longer
Gary Stu Nappa's voice is worse than chewing. At least you don't have to hear munch munch for a good 40% of the game of not longer
Gary Stu Ginyu's voice is worse than chewing. At least you don't have to hear munch munch for a good 40% of the game of not longer
Gary Stu 16's voice is worse than chewing. At least you don't have to hear munch munch for a good 40% of the game of not longer
Mary Sue 18's voice is worse than chewing. At least you don't have to hear munch munch for a good 40% of the game of not longer
Gary Stu Goku Black's voice is worse than chewing. At least you don't have to hear munch munch for a good 40% of the game of not longer
Gary Stu Hit's voice is worse than chewing. At least you don't have to hear munch munch for a good 40% of the game of not longer
Gary Stu Beerus' voice is worse than chewing. At least you don't have to hear munch munch for a good 40% of the game of not longer

youtube.com/watch?v=TGnaStgeHxs

Jiren's weakness!

>user complaining about chewing noises that nobody else is
Your sensitivity to these noises may LITERALLY be signs of autism

>argument ad populum

Clearly this is the best way to determine if something is good or bad.

What the fuck is all this shit?

That's not how that works

I said nothing about things being good or bad
I said you should get yourself checked for autism
autism-help.org/story-adult-sound-sensitivity.htm

Being a critic isn't a sign of autism, moron.

why the fuck is the only thing you can follow up facedrags with is supers?

youtube.com/watch?v=WMjzorCHYoM

i see bandai is doing the 'packs' 1 2 3 ect like with xenoverse. so im guessing there gonna do a round 2 of dlc down the line.

>android 21 in xenoverse
muh dick

no, but your argument is. "its bad because it hurts my special ears, and anyone who disagrees is low iq retard because i r smartest" while we are telling you majins whole deal is eating, so audible lip smacking makes perfect sense and empires it audibly because people like hearing things and not just seeing them. Its not even like ASMR bullshit in the fights, its just anime quick chomp chomp noise.

we are trying to help you better yourself for once user, actually seek medical help and better your life for yourself.

Base Goku and base Vegeta will probably be free update.

>mfw Broly and/or Bardock hard counter Goku Black

But who will voice them?

A few chomps and done would give everyone the idea. Crunching through the entire super is just bad design and is only there to reinforce the vore fetish introduced by 21 who is also poorly designed.

its literally a bite and three small chomps for like two seconds, im pretty sure its the same "eating an apple" clip that has been used in anime for decades. your hatred for vore is just bleeding into real life too much.

youtube.com/watch?v=ID-yXfg1ULM

youtu.be/_iI1SsCVi1M?t=1m40s

cool vid but, your point?

i can barely hear his bites above the music. and the whole buu saga was him turning people into candy and eating them because hes a big fat child, its part of his shtick. are we going to get diapers into this because buu is basily a big man baby?

Now you're just being a contrarian.

about what?

not everything has to be a blatant fetish pandering user. 21 is sexy and they are more than aware of what they are doing with her, but its not focused for more than it needs to be for an anime fighter special. had it been like 3 or 4 seconds long with longer loud sounds and moaning id might agree.

why whenever i go to play story mode, it just black screens? how do i fix this

>its another episode of the faggot with the pink android 21 card and his team is A21,Goku black&blue and he is actually good and is raping you and you can do nothing about it

Wait... blue Goku work well in last slot?

Am I missing something? How are people doing wallbounces with moves that are normally moves that send people into sliding i.e neutral h in air

Wouldn't you like to know.

I think people only use him for his meme 5 bar and auto combos

>lol what if we make our own mary sue OC top tier as well so everybody will play her

I'm trying to learn a bit about Blue Goku, but I personally do not like him very much. His moves are limited, his entire game limited to deception and surprise attack.

SS Goku still seem to me superior in every aspect.

>cancelling beerus' 214L with a teleport lets you corner carry
HOLY SHIT WHAT twitter.com/raynexpress/status/963172107189411841
how the fuck do i cancel it so i can walk under and continue in a way i carry them into the corner

sadly it's character specific

I feel you. I really want to make him work, but he seems like ass in every way possible. Thinking of seeing what Nappa can do. He looks ass even when Tatsu wins with him, but I still want to see what he can do

well now im sad

I know I'm probably the millionth shitter to say this but
im so tired of vegeta assist

I hate dlc an I will not buy it untill it's at least 75% off

lol get a job

>I support DLC centered triple A industry

>implying I play anything besides fighting games

lol i dont care

nice thread guys

>People using 16,Cell,Black Goku team
>Who cares about the fun, i just want to win.

I'm starting to see this team quite often, a real pain in the ass. Cell is worth a Vegeta as assist for 16.

How does SF do those 3 quick air jabs with Blackarot without getting autocombo?

DLC has been here for ages. It's not going away anytime soon. *shrugs*

i want base goku and vegeta idc

>believing in the vote with your wallet meme

>shilling

>it's a 16/black/anything episode

Just fucking kill me.

or i'm just buying a product i want even if i disagree with the practice since i can do nothing about it

i feel like im getting better at the game

You could not buy it.

cool tweet

yes, making absolutely no difference overall and depriving me of a fun experience

>you don't buy bullshit
>by proxy you don't encourage others to buy bullshit
>company doesn't get x money to make more bullshit

It's a simple concept.

>by proxy you don't encourage others to buy bullshit
this doesn't work though

Of course it does. Bitching about it on Veeky Forums doesn't.

Me too, user.

hey what rank are you in

Who should I play on point if I'm running Tien/Frieza as second and third?

No.

yeah but when does it drop

>PS4 version has DLC music available N O W
PC version when?

>"BATTLE DAMAGE" sold as a feature
>It's just dirt on your clothes
>You don't get ripped clothing like in the anime
>Mfw ywn get ripped gi goku after surviving an ultimate