Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/MbivqmeT
pastebin.com/SftGTuqs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How many feathers you got lads?

I want to violently rape Lyndis

4k. just spent 20k for a soliel merge

144k right now.

First time playing FE7... and no ! I didn't want her again in my group ! Serra is shit, shit !

Yuria-sama is my wife

+atk/-spd or neutral for LA lilina?
I just got spooked by her again

20k, gonna promote >>>>>>Xander as I need a budget cav team and already fed him DC from a pity breaker rahjat

Thanks to that magic training map making it easy to build Elise up I finally finished the cav Xander challenge. Gravity+ is super useful

>TFW I have no ranged armors
>TFW all ranged armors are seasonal trash
FUCK YOU WHALES
FUCK YOU IS

>Hi, I am the most busted unit in Arena Assault
>Oh, you have an Alm and Marth? Okay, I'll see you in the next 5-6 maps then! Hope you bring more Falchions users!
>You don't? all you have is player phase units with no breakers against dragons? That's okay then, I want you to meet the rest of my team who are all enemy phase armor/dragon units complete with DC, QR3, Wary Fighter, and Steady/Warding Breath plus buffs to boot that climb over 40+ defensive stats !

I never thought we had another Lynpocolypse in our mits.
WHO GREEN LIT THIS BASTARD?!
WHY IS ARENA ASSAULT FILLED WITH CANCER?
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Dorkass user?

Orochi will be in FEH!

170k. I don't have anything I want to spend them on.

Aww, you think I'm the shit! How sweet of you to say!

Try harder

I'll save everyone by impregnating her so she won't be in the arena for 9 months.

HJakob is SOOOO good, senpai
You wouldn't believe it

t. angry horseshitter

user...Are you saying that you gave Xander DC?

You mean THICK

I would drink her fresh yuria tbqh

Considering he said from Rhajat, he probably meant DD

He said Rhajat so I assume Distant Def and not Distant Counter

>Halloween banner
>Everyone thought Jakob was the cuckblocker of the banner
>In the end Nyakura was the real pity breaker
>I was happy to get her in less than 30 orbs

I still love her but damn

I can use it first!

>HP Atk 2
Lillina exists purely to cuck you out of Hector, doesn't she?

I meant DD

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

Here's that smut you wanted. Hector x Serra

pastebin.com/MbivqmeT
pastebin.com/MbivqmeT
pastebin.com/MbivqmeT
pastebin.com/MbivqmeT

What about Lilina's fresh Lillies?

Atk Tactic is much better

My sides

35 base attack on a horse mage (38 with +attack) is good enough and can super nuke stuff if given blade

Plz no

daily reminder to vote for Hector

>ran out of reposition fodder, ninos and sullys
FAE
I NEED YOUR DRAW BACK
I'M SO SORRY
IT WON'T HURT
JUST CLOSE YOUR EYES

I made a slightly lewd Loki story, if anyone's interested.

pastebin.com/SftGTuqs

Please do leave feedback and areas to improve on if you have any after reading this.

Fae go home now

Reminder that this piece of shit ERP's as Loki on /trash/

No Maes?

>bladetome
>attack stat being relevant

Odin.jpg

done

What? I do not lol. I just post mediocre bondage pics.

Imagine all the cock she's about to take

Use Odin and say that again.

I hope she gets snake spirit as a prf

AAAAAHHHHH I NEEDED THAT 2850 FEH'S HAIR !!!!!!!

5 more speed than Cecilia too if I'm not wrong

*deep breath*

COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

You'd expect people to speak more highly of Bride Caeda if Atk didn't matter at all if you use a Bladetome

Just pulled LA Lyn with +def -spd, that's totally perfect for owl tome, right?
Close counter
Vantage (?)
March/Ward

Only just realised the final TT map is based off of Ostia castle

When talking about characters that have access to memebuffs of course. Not infantry.

I'm using a +spd/-hp Gronnblade Lillie in TT and she's doing very well when honed by VRoy. In turn she gives +6 Atk to Roy for super Brave Bow hits.

>Gronn/blarsnake
>Allows unit to attack twice consecutively
>6 mt
>Can be inherited by all mages

The whore of Hoshido

>

Just luckshitted a -spd +def Lilina. Who gets Atk Tactics?

I want to sex this autist.

Don't bully my wife

Tactic skills are overrated as fuck.

on banner when?
next legendary banner please?

>implying she won't sex you first

Sure, but who gets it? It's the best skill she has and I rolled the worst version of her.

That's pretty fucking racist

Is it just me ? I'm having hard time getting LnD fodder. These chad keeping blocking me

Here's the conditions your candidate must fulfill.
-Work well in a mixed team.
-Doesn't want the attack buff themselves.
-Can consistently keep pace with the other mixed units in your team.
One of the only people who pops into my mind is Michalis.

It still does matter if their attack is really low,of course you don't have to exactly max attack either as long as you have decent speed

>Statewise she'll basically be a blue lilina turning her into a infantry thundercock that hits a bit harder
Y/N

>not naming the image "blocks your path"
One job, user. One. Job.

Based furryboi cannot be contained

If you want LaD colourless is best as Sothe has it at 4*

>wading through colorless hell even for LaD fodder

Dindu nuffin

OH NO

I'm really hearing Airzura, but that is a shame because I don't want to be swapping Atk Tactics for Hone Fliers every time I want to use her in my flier team instead of a mixed team and vice versa.

I really want vanessa

It's time

Oh, then just get two airzuras, so you can have one for each team.

Red has alot of garbage too and is super bloated. Also it costs 20k feathers to promote Hana

I just put mine on Reinhardt because he kills everything without an attack buff anyway. no bully

He literally didn't do anything though. She bumped into him and then just screamed "sub-human"

I mean yeah, Airzura works too. But then you get to a point where you start thinking why am I not just using a full flying team.
This is the inherent problem with tactic skills, they want to promote class mixing, but the benefits of full emblem teams is still better. The tactic skills should give the buffs to the holder of the skill as well.

What's a good set for TT Eliwood if I don't have a Berkut's Lance to give?

It barely does. The difference between 75 and ~70 attack is almost negligible as long as you double. Hence why Olwen is still one of the best mages in the game.

Ike's chimpout here would've gottten everyone killed if BK wasn't so busy jerking off in that house.

I haven't roll a single colorless since blyn hell. I just gave it a try on the Valentine banner. But blocked by some blind clown.

that art tho

I can agree with you on that really. After all, they're powercreeped Hone/Fortify skills that they clearly intend on keeping extremely limited ala Brazen, so might as well go all the way.

Not really. Once we get Speed Tactic and they become more commonly available mixed teams are going to be great.

Better him than fucking Sakura or Lissa at this point.

I this a good idea ?
My Sonya is +atk -res that would make her neutral I believe

The only real problem with Tactics skills is that you need a certain synergy and a plan for your team. Armors have crap movement so they're automatically out too.

>tfw you don't realize we hit bump limit in the last thread

Thanks, let's hope they add him soon.

What does speed tactic do that will push tactics skills into amazing territory? Do you plan to give one of each tactic to your team? Stack multiple speed and attack tactics? The point is the emblem hones/fortifies still do what they do 100 times better. Because you get speed and attack in one skill and def and res in the other. It's easy to share the buffs among full emblem teams. The only advantage tactic skills could have had over the emblem buffs is self buffing the holder.

>Imagine being so bad at a mobile game that you are mad at a little dragon loli for ruining your arena streak
This is (you) at this moment