>Magic Cerebrospinal Fluid
>Chain of Fools

>Part 2 prologue
youtube.com/watch?v=7VOnJW336wQ [Open]
youtube.com/watch?v=JVMLzELVbro [Open]

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz
pastebin.com/yP9nRYZM
pastebin.com/8Ecd9kXs
pastebin.com/uDTh58sF
pastebin.com/TqSrvYvN

>Friendlist Spreadsheet (last reset: November 29)
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View listdocs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>NP Comparison
fgo-gacha.link/noble-phantasm-damage

>Servant/CE list and datamine
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html
www9.atwiki.jp/f_go/pages/713.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hAW4Ki9TBFo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How many turns do you think it will take to finish this fight?

One day she will get her time to shine.

So is there a reason Sakura doesn't exist in the prisma illya series?

Is it wrong to have sex with BB in front of Mashu?

?
she's in both verses

She does

She does

Just woke up, who got BTFO today?

>lvl 17
wait what? How come Tamamo and Jannu not dead already?

Someone took 151 turns.

Serious question, why they look better together than either of them with Mashu?

She

Why not both?

She does exist, both in the original and in the alternate world.

Yes, the reason is you can't read. We've already seen her in both. They cut her out of the anime since "That probably won't be important" but then it maybe was.

Rin indicates she's watching her from the sidelines like she did in FSN, but can't interact with her properly.

Mashu's color scheme is too bland

Is it time?

You for even sleeping in the first place SEAnigger

Huh, so she does, but if she exists why would these two be hiding from her? Is she a normal girl in this verse? But if that's the case why isn't she still with Rin and not in the know about magic and her hair still purple, at least I assume it's purple because of the shading.

Finally, because of her body, she can't really be a magical girl because she's too curvy, everyone knows magical girls aren't suppose to have sex appeal

It took me a while to realize that they have different command spells design.

Describe this girl in 3 words or less

Sakura in these magical girl outfits really does things to my dick.

Why do you faggots always attach an identity to posters be in xfags or namefags

>turn 3020
You seems to took Last Encore too much to bit

slowpoke.bmp

>she can't really be a magical girl because she's too curvy, everyone knows magical girls aren't suppose to have sex appeal
This is a fucking lie and you know it

>it's a "Ana glitches out and turns and attacks backwards" episode

>Not even bothering to ask about the massive fucking crater
>Small delight at taking care of Shirou
She's still a magus in this verse isn't she?

Tamamo Alter when? I want the first thing for her to do is to cave Tamamocats face in for plotting on killing her.

Please don't post my waifu

Seems like you're thinking too hard about it buddy

I guess you could say it feels magical

Would Tamamo alter be a shy slut?

Think the implication is she's just an air-head. Prismaverse is "happy ending for everyone verse" so probably not. Or at least Zouken is dead somehow, since Kiritsugu torched all the grail wars and killed everyone involved.

They were hiding because they accidentally blew Shirou up during a fight between them.

It's always the time

Not Kohaku

>played through both UBW and HF
>Rin is just a bitch
>Sakura is just whatever
I dont really give two shits about about sakura much but what the fuck is Rin's problem in general? Everytime i see Rin i just wanna choke slam that bitch

They were hiding because they just fought with magic and Shirou got caught up
She was adopted by the Matou's in fluffy universe also.
We never see her hair color but its alluded in 3rei that Rin knows what imaginary numbers and the worm rape magic so its pretty up in the air.

Also Kohaku and Hisui can transform anyone, they are both just lolicons so they prefer little girls.

Would /fgog/ be alright if lostbelt introduces selfcest as canon?

Sakura always pretended not to notice the supernatural stuff going on around Shirou in the original FSN. Her doing the same in Prisma Illya doesn't mean that she's an airhead.

Which of the servants has Gudako fucked at this point?

Look at that picture in the OP and tell me I'm lying, huge boobs and a wide hips on a magical girl outfit would be indecent, that's now how it's suppose to to work.

But, if Rin's origin is the same how can Sakura's be different? It doesn't add up at all. In fact, why is Shirou with these people when if the fire didn't happen he should still be with the dead and never seen family,right? This is fucking my mind up trying to figure out how this shit is suppose to work. Iri herself should be long dead,too.

Always

Definitely Mashu.

brainlet

in which position is fujinon in the memelist?

What's with this meme of dressing the male characters in waistcoats? Seriously who thinks this looks good?

I want to fuck someones son

>fucking hell I hate Sakura
>I hate her fanbase even more
>FUCK people aren't kissing my ass today praising the CCC Alteregos
>what should I do? I can't live without my daily circlejerk of my favorite character's
>I know! I'll ask people to describe Sakura so that people can hate on her
>then I'll reply to myself stating her clones from CCC are way better
>this whole thread will shit on Sakura yet again and I the victor as people are kissing my ass praising my favourite characters from CCC and Foxtail

PROSTITUTION-POSITIVE
SERVANT
FUCKING WHEN

Medb fags because they though she would get a figurine in wonfest

Causality conductors. Even if things change in different world-lines, some things are destined to always end up the same no matter how it happens. You can call it fate in a sense. Shirou's parents are fated to die somehow even if the fire didn't happen. The girls are fated to end up liking Shirou. Shirou without the fire is still basically Shirou at his core.

The one from our world died and we already BTFO the fake protagonist(female) in the riyo world

none, she died on the way back home as the lostbelts were coming

On my dick.

You wanna talk about it user?

which servants are getting one?

You're trying too hard Rincuck.

On her back like normal

Certainly feels like someone's trying hard at the moment but no one is taking the bait.

it makes him look dashing

Mostly Apoc Servants. Jack by herself got like 3 different lines.

Mata hari and ishtar

9.0+/-0.5

So magic explosion
No panicking citizens wondering what was the bomb that just set off
Shirou is somehow just fine despite him being a normie here

But by all accounts it doesn't add up there's so many inconsistencies upon inconsistency, why is the finn chick even here when she only showed up at magic college in 2 endings? Why is Taiga still taiga despite kerry not dead, kerry married and kerry never spent time with her because of that relationship as well as a kid, with both of them somehow not dead or deteriorating and to make it worse that girl from the false game is here,too and she has both her arms and isn't dead either.

I'm not baiting, I just want my maid.

Reminder that with Medb not getting a figure we have officially confirmed a number of things, and debunked medbfag memes:

Memes debunked:
>Its too early for her to get a figure, it needs more time
Cu Alter, released at the same time, is getting one. Cu Alter has never really appeared without Medb, and is heavily shipped with her, meaning with him getting one now and her not, she's never getting one.

>She's Nasu's favorite
This was already hilarious, but there are actualy a number of things to unpack here

>if nasu even liked her, she'd have a figure
>if anyone at type moon liked her, she'd get a figure
>if anyone at aniplex liked her, she'd get a figure
So, the "wank" she got is probably just coincidence. Meme dead.

>she is popular
This is the ultimate one. With Fate getting everything and dominating wonfes right now, this is the only time it is going to happen. With new servants coming out every week almost, and medb unlikely to be in any more events in a major role now, the time for her relevancy is well and truly over. Suffice to say, if she hasn't gotten one by now, it's never going to happen.

Game over, medbfags. Everyone at type moon hates her, the fans hate her, and you're never, ever going to see her again, except maybe as a throwaway summer version if you're lucky. Though judging by how she's too unpopular to even get a figure, it's unlikely she'll get anything like that too.

10.0 on the cute memelist

But he wouldn't be, His name wouldn't even be Shirou would it? Everything he had prior to that blaze died there, he might as well had just been a newborn that night who happened to be saved with how little we know of what he was and how we'll never know it

A billion Mordred figures
A million Jeannu figures
A thousand Mashu figures
A bunch of scattered ones of random FGO girls
A bunch of prisma ones like normal

Honestly the list of girls who DIDN'T get a figure is way shorter than those who did, this years wonfes was FGO fest.

Jesus. So many fishing lines in one thread.

What's up with people basing their affections for their waifu solely on how many figurines she gets? This is stupid as fuck.

There's nothing wrong with sexy magical girls.

>3-4 more days till the last 2 missions are unlocked
>weekend
>nothing to do

>Honestly the list of girls who DIDN'T get a figure is way shorter than those who did
Don't tell medbfag pfahahahahahahaha
Because it proves that medb is the most unpopular servant in the game

Why is it that as soon as Kuro materialized out of Illya's repressed memories and emotions, she became lewd as shit?

Abagail is so precious and must be protected at all costs!

His parents didn't die in a fire because there was no 4th war to cause the fire.

They still died though

Prisma BB when

Kerry still bought the house in either world, Taiga's family are Yakuza and are still the landowners that he would rent from. She falls in love with him at first sight and comes over to his house either way. Its not that hard.

Hell, Kiritsugu didn't define Taiga that much, she's still Taiga either way.

That's people taking things too literally, Nasu said pre-fire Shirou is basically just Capsule Shirou. He wasn't reborn as an entirely new person literally. The person he became after the fire still held most of the shit he had in common with himself before the fire, its just that now he was defined by a tragedy. Who you are is partially genetics, partially environment, and Fate route says he still remembers his previous life with his mother in one scene. The fire defined him, it didn't recreate him from scratch. His core is the same in both cases.

She came with Illya's repressed lewd thoughts.

I mean that's one theory with Taiga for how it could still happen the same. Casaulity conductors just means that no matter what route it takes, some shit is going to end up the same. So don't think about it too much.

Because Illya is lewd as shit just repressing it see Realer answer, Hiroyama loves drawing her lewd

are you ready for Kuro's death?

>figurinelet

>They still died though
I bet it was a truck.

Why are the women of the Einzbern clan so forward and aggressive? Is this what the mages meant by by peak homunculi surpassin humans?

Medbros.... no... how could this happen...? youtu.be/hAW4Ki9TBFo

Would you like BB more if her name was BBW?

I've been ready since Bazett

They need a lot of mana.