OLD HACKER'S MEMORY NEWS
>Hacker's Memory 20th Anniversary Edition Details
withthewill.net/threads/18582

>Interview with producer Kazumasa Habu
withthewill.net/threads/17634

OTHER GAME NEWS
>New smartphone game "Digimon Rearise" announced
withthewill.net/threads/19752

Digimon Links/z has begun its international roll-out:digimonlinkz-en.bn-ent.net/

Links/z trailer: youtu.be/oajAz5INpoI

ANIME NEWS
Digimon Adventure tri. part 6, "Our Future", is to be released 5th May 2018.
Last Trailer: dailymotion.com/video/x6ehdgc

Digimon Universe Appli Monsters has been licensed by Turner Entertainment for global release. No news about an English dub yet.

TOY NEWS
>20th Anniversary V-Pet Pendulum details
withthewill.net/threads/18943

>20th Anniversary V-Pet details
withthewill.net/threads/16945

RESOURCES
>Digimon Linkz Information Base
digimonlinkz.com.br/

>Digimon Links Evolutionary Trees
growlmon.net/

>Cyber Sleuth Digi-Links
pastebin.com/zwdfyvu8

>Digimon World Guides
pastebin.com/W0ZgHnXJ

>Discord link
discord.gg/VtKcGuD

DOWNLOADS
>Hacker's Memory OST [408MB .flac]
mega.nz/#!SctiHYwQ!2ayZPh9K5LUZ8hqNrdwMuDyxbqKq2giW2JSmekQDOBM

>Next 0rder OST [320 .mp3]
mega.nz/#!7U9F3Txb!JeuUBX1myA14eX7yaJOsUj4yewXB6Xl5cEouOfIpOdw

>World 1 OST [192 .mp3]
mega.nz/#!mAFSGJRQ!jqLdrMZ5mP6pEWw0J9ti6_aZ8HSOOx5DM1imFcotKkI

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=60782487,
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for Diceman

Second for Haru seduced and made an innocent nonsexual robot gay and his sex slave.

The user who made the Konaka chart should repost it here. I still have a few ideas, but I need to know what fields are still free.

It's about as unexpected as hearing about steve blum saying watching guilmon on the tv series helped an autistic child.

Well, this is starting to look good, and a bit of discussion i moved around some characters

I also want to move Tagiru under Miyako or next to Gumdramon, he didnt really did anything to deserve all that look, but neither did anything "bad", other than be an anoying kid
Also move Phantomon to 95d-90d, he didnt actually "kill" anyone as far as i remember (could be wrong) and being unable to move at all, not even speak or anything, is really a big punishment
The pink blood kid also to 80s, it was mostly a cruel lesson/joke, bulling is bad but nobody was hurt

And thats for now, if nobody say anything i will just do the changes
And keep sugesting characters (and their scores) to add, we must be half way now

Sixth for the best girl.

I kinda agree, I think Caturamon (Dog Deva) should also be shoved a bit further along the D scale, since its his fault that Beelzemon happened. I mean you could put Tagiru next to Gumdramon on 45D. Also, who did we delete between Gennai and Piedmon? I´m pretty sure someone was there.

Meicoomon was in 100d, but was mostly a meme placement, in the last thread i posted why i wanted to move her

Maybe we should park Oikawa at 100S/85D? just a suggestion, but his shit was really fucked up, and he did end up dying right after getting his partner. Seeing him below aquarium lady, Chuumon and AIDS cat, just doesnt seem right with me.

SRW/G Generation style game for digimon characters when?

well this died immediately

Daily reminder that Commander Yuu existed, or not, I'm not sure

Pic unrelated, I guess. Always name your pics to avoid confusion.

XW: NeoVamdemon D95/S60, evil bastard borderline immortal, and fucked up the Lopmon Did get squished by Beelzemon after being ripped to shreds though, and later got his soul wrecked.

Tamers IceDevimon: D100/S80. murdered shit tons of digimon.and acted like a borderline pedophile died too easily though. Maybe he should be swapped for Etemon instead. Since that bastard suffered for centuries in the dark ocean according to the Tri Stage play. So Etemon 100D/80S and IceDevimon 100D/40S

02 Dagomon: 25D/5S. Didnt really do much, and its implied his servants and not him dragged Hikari to the ocean. Kinda funny to have an eldritch monster so low on the scale but whatever.

Commandante Yuu. The untold legend of the guerra del tamers. They say after the war all mentions of him were expunged....

Why did they give him big eyebrows?

Done
And this is after the changes, i also moved Himari a bit in D, she still caused some of her own (and Rikka's) problems
Also new pics for Mummymon, Arukenimon, Gumdramon, Tagiru and Impmon

Keep sugesting, is the few things than we can do to keep the thread alive while we wait for anything to happen

before a series filmed in live action with animated characters.

How did Joe suffer more than Yuujin, Masaru and Hajime.

HE ONLY GOT 54% ON HIS EXAM

Exams are hard man

But i dont actually remember if there was any explanation when he was sugested, i think he can easly go all the way down to 10s/25d
Any other idea?

Savers Ivan: 45D/30S. Right next to Yoshino, for shits and giggles. Was probably the least evil of Kuratas dudes. And didnt die or anything. Still lost his money making opportunity.

CS Gankoomon:25D/10S, didnt really do anything bad, aside from harsh training, and didnt really have anything bad happen to him.

Savers Commander Satsuma: D25/S40. Had to deal with Kuratas shit, and its fallout, presumed his partner dead for a good chunck of the RK arc.

I think his issue was that he had quite the self esteem issues and was constantly overruled initially. Then he almost drowned for Takeru and then tri came along. Still he was suggested fairly early, so I think at this point it wasnt really clear where he directly belongs.

Sounds like perfectly average suffering, in that sense nearly everyone goes through that feeling.

02 Scubamon/Divermon (the deep ones): 50/20. Seemed to be enslaved by Ken and they did drag Hikari in. Backed off pretty quickly though.

Shoutmon 20s/40d he didnt actually suffer in the anime, he was bad either, just dumb enough to be dangerous to himself

Censoredmon

Done
Im not really sure on what to do with him, i give him a new place over Taichi for now, any beter idea?

We also got many of Hikari's sexual assaulters, but Takeru and Hikari herself

Has anyone uploaded all the hacker's memories to Youtube yet? seems the kind of thing you'd want to be able to see.

I liked it better without meiko.

We should move Yamato down to 45s, i dont think he suffered that much outside of the divorse of his parents
I also want to move Gabumon down but no idea where to put him

Mimi will take care of Meiko, don't worry.

she can't even handle one nerd.

It helps when said nerd has the resistance of a chocolate fireguard to her.

The twin partner mechanic will never come back, and you know it.

Ryo D40/S95. Lost his partner, had to ditch his world, got screwed over by the sovereigns, and gets haunted by an eldritch god.

So, which villain fucked up the most? Who had a legit shot at killing the heroes and just blew it? I think Piedmon is a pretty big contender, since he could have just chucked his magic sheet over them right after they appeared in the colosseum, instead of going for the theatrics.

machinedramon should have killed taichi, izzy, hikari and their partners right in the first episode, because it's blatant plot armor they survived being blown up by a shot fired at point blank range which also made the building they're on collapse on top of them.

Well, I mean yeah, but I kinda meant when villains themselves fuck up, not when the plot fucks them over, like "They survived something that should definetly have killed them" Not Mugendramons fault they had plot armor.

Post more Meiko

I don't think any villain fucked up more overall than leviathan, considering 90% of his plan ended up blowing up in his face.

In terms of fucking up when victory was all in his grasp, the reigning champion has got to be malo myostismon. Both in the world of dreams and in the digital world he clearly had the opportunity to finish off the heroes in one go, but decided to do something else that's very scary but unproductive, like killing loyal minions or covering the real world in darkness, making every tamer very aware bad things were happening.

Etemon of course

That mofo was jerking around even back in adventure. He had Taichi completely at his mercy, could have finished him right then and there, after he beat MetalGreymon, but instead just leaves cackling like a loon. I mean I get that he was happy about capturing Taillmon but that was retarded. If he killed him, then maybe Wargreymon wouldnt have tossed a Gaia Force into his crotch.

etemon was extremely competent. So competent in fact, the chosen had to get an external factor (datamon) to screw him over, because otherwise they got their shit pushed it every time.

As for metal etemon, defeating him was not without cost...

XW Olegmon: D65/S45, was the least vilanous of the death generals aside from Apollomon, ended up dying twice, with even his teammates almost jumping his throat.

There was one ep of frontier where everyone but takyua and koji had been captured and chained up on a wall, 100% at the mercy of the evil warriors. But instead of killing any of them, the evil warriors tickle tortured them to try and get the location of the missing ones out of them.

That's all that comes to mind at the moment

he was feeding on their fear or something, so i guess there was a purpose.

that was calmaramon, and the explanation is because she was a woman in frontier.

In retrospect, seems an obvious place to hide the things you don't want anyone to see.

maybe not adventure etemon, but v-tamer etemonkey comes to mind. He shows up like twice when zero is worn out but does nothing but taunt him and taichi then runs off.

>aids cat is like "oh my"
>palmon is like "i'm gonna kill this bitch"

more like "i wonder if they would be okay with tentacles in their skirts"

to be fair worn out by zero standards could mean just a step away from bullshiting a win, that was just self preservation. Now neo saiba could have pretty much ended zeromaru using metal greymon, but NOOO gotta be a evil bastard and kill the digimon who wanted nothing more than for him to have pride in him.

If you mean Marshmallow, then yes and no. He was feeding on fear, but only on the DS kids. And its not like it mattered since thanks to him locking them up in the dream dimension, he could have killed them at any moment while they stood there slackjawed. I still dont get what he did in that time. In terms of Adventure he wasnt feeding of anyones fear, just of blood. Could have ended Taichi in that one episode, but didnt cause he didnt feel like it I guess.

Do they have a name for this Digimon yet?

Also dont forget that Etemonkeys goal was to get to the human world, and play with kids. He probably considered it wrong to kill Taichi off himself.

I'm talking about adventure, wasn't he gathering all those people in highton view terrace to supply him power?

douchinamon.

it's a joke, of course.

thank god

Nah. Initially he just wanted to weed out Hikari. Then he decided to eat them all, once he went Venom, but by that point his sanity went bye-bye, and its unlikely he intended to use that form from the start.

V-Tamer Etemonkey D70/S80, technically a villain and worked with Daemon, but he did genuinely want to just play with kids in the real world, and got murdered by a certain psychotic kid instead.

Digimon World Vamdemon D25/S35, poor guy forgot to eat, and almost starved to death.

DW3 Oinkmon D50/S60, being turned into piggies cant be too pleasant. D50, because there were tons of them, and some of the scumbags in the game were also transformed.

Tamers MudFrigimon: D35/S75, living in tamers digital world is already fucked up, but when your village is getting wrecked by an evil motorcycle...

I've got the perfect solution to replace the death mecanic: Dynamic EXP.

Basicaly what you do is to keep training the mon you want, it digivolves when it gets enough stats, but the more stats it has the more EXP points it's starts losing per minute.

This means you only get acess the stronger forms after you progressed through the world, because only strong enemies give you the exp you need.

This also means that instead of having to go through a full line and restart from zero, you can cycle through the different digimons you want simply by idling away or doing side missions. There is a way to freeze exp loss if the player wants, of course.

What XP? Pretty sure there were no XP in world, unless you mean tamer points.

intelligence, attack, speed, defense.. those are all stats that basically work through individual XP points, like in dawn/dusk you could get machine/holy/ etc. type of exp points..

I have a better solution: stop making the world series which was a mistake and use the freed up dev force to make better story games

they're entirely different devs, there's no freeing up anyone. Not even worth taking your bait.

Done

To move Gabumon down i moved Daigo, who lose his partner (even if it didnt died), his gf went mad crazy bla bla bla
Thats a hell to balance, specially late, and the only way to have infinity missions to do is making them as generic as possible so they can be repeteable, and no one really like that
And the death mechanic is to keep it as the original v-pets, the basic of the game shouldnt change

There's no need to to repeat missions, just have super powered monsters roaming about once you've advanced beyond a certain point. Beat malo myotismon once a day to keep you impy paladin mode in shape, something like that.

As for the keeping the basic principles of v-pets intact I would say this still keeps the monster raising part of the equation intact, which is the fundamental part of it.

It's okay if I transfer a CS save to HM with 249 Digimon registered in the Field Guide and 499 medals collected, right? Right? RIGHT?

Yeah, but it feel like a waste to not just complete it for the platinum being that close
missing medal?

Jobberdramon

Veedramon. I hate that the GamFAQs guide said it dropped from battles, when it doesn't.

CS/HM the ghost girl from the Shibuya Hirasaka experiment:90D/100S. Literally a ghost, damned to wander around, dying while seeing all of her friends smiling, didnt help. That said, she tried to murder several people afterwards.

Makis Bakumon:35D/65S, basically perma killed itself, to save the others. Got brought back, but without the memories, and possibly without a chance to make new ones with its tamer.

02 Daemon. 95D/70S (alternatively 100D/95S), honestly not sure about that one. He definetly deserved the full 100, since he probably would have murdered Ken and the kids once he got the spores, but his banishment into the dark ocean is so unclear that I dont know how he fits on the suffering scale. On one hand its the dark ocean, and he didnt show up afterwards. On the other hand, he didnt seem to be perturbed in the slightest. Dunno about that one.

SkullGreymon N0 (Not Koutas, the NPC one):D25/S45, poor guy just wants to play with people, but looks terrifying.

God damn LadyDevimon

>just

Yeah, i got a bit fucked too, but you can get it with the same set up as Agumon (black) if i remember right

How much charisma do I need for people to fight me on DW3?
Goin solo btw

LadyDevimon (adventure/02, pretty much same role) D95/S30. Held hostages, and was all around pretty damn evil. Died fairly quickly both times though.

CS Matayoshi: 30D/40S, lost his partner to Kamishiro, and constantly has to put any investigation of them on hold thanks to higher up pressure.

CS Ryota D45/S70, the fucking HM memory man. Nokia and Kyoko are just fucking evil.

CS Nishino (the Wiseman manga girl): D90/S100. Clearly got fucked up mentally, by bullies and Wisemon. Then Arata, (in her eyes) turned on her). And then she got fucking eaten. Still the kidnappings were not ok.

you get charisma by winning card battles, i don't think your story progress actually influeces it.

Where the fuck is the figure? I've been waiting for it for months.

I-It's gonna come, right?

sauce?

ZERO
ONE
TWO

advertisement trailer for digimon re:arise.

Goddamn Bakemon transforming and shiet

REEEEEE!!!

Done
But i dont really like the score for Ryota, losing his girl is bad, but not that big of a big deal 35s should be enough compared to everyone else, what do you think?

So whats the deal with that game? The screenshots look exactly like Linkz

Is more DW based, while Linkz is more Story based

They were on the wrong game

I guess its fine. I somewhat overreacted, mostly because that memory was mean as hell, but yeah I guess you can lower him.

oh do we have details for it?
Is it going to be a shitty grindy gasha game again?

yes

well fug

>The Barbamon smiles

I wish Erika would hold me

He was really weak for this point in the game, at least let him fight with two Tyrannomons or something
I dont know why Leomon want his dick so much

To that user that wanted to extract the "gif" (actually a script of jpg images) of pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=60782487, holy hell that was a pain in the ass.

Still managed to extract the jpgs and convert them into an easy to use webm. Might be slightly faster than on the website, but this looks the intended speed.

In Adventure or in general? In Adventure was Devimon, he could kill all the kids in their sleep when they were in that haunted house instead of separating them like he did.
In general, definitely Leviathan. He practically won, then, he just killed himself.

Yeah that was really fucking dumb. There was no point in him conceding defeat.
At least with Suedou, Aiba and company beat his ass and then make him reconsider.

If you moved Daisuke and femDaisuke move Haru and Yujin.
Slide Haru to 35d/60s
Yujin to 35d/55s