/swgg/ - Star Wars Games General

Best Girl Edition

>Which server the hot boys and cute girls play?
Starforge, Impside

>SWTOR updates
swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=9513555#edit9513555

>What /swgg/ thinks
Lore stuff
strawpoll.me/14566443
strawpoll.me/14566447
strawpoll.me/14566442
strawpoll.me/14566454
strawpoll.me/14556080

Meme garbage
strawpoll.me/14566463
strawpoll.me/14556135
strawpoll.me/14566433
strawpoll.me/14556127

>Guide to constructively posting on /swgg/
imgur.com/a/qeFPW
imgur.com/a/QjMhF
imgur.com/a/aIc1J

>Hall of the Fame of posts
imgur.com/a/USU7y
imgur.com/a/SlXPX

>For LS players in Impside
youtube.com/watch?v=Vh2je2c45Ig
imgur.com/a/1QNwG

>/swgg/ Guilds
We can't have nice things

>How do I setup Battlefront II (2005)?
pastebin.com/fsYU4BUC

>Battlefront II (2017)
ea.com/games/starwars/battlefront/battlefront-2

>SWGEMU
swgemu.com/forums/index.php

>Traitor Among The Chiss Teaser
youtube.com/watch?v=kAI-yGmHM5M
>Other Star Wars games on Steam
store.steampowered.com/tag/en/Star Wars/#p=0&tab=TopSellers

Other urls found in this thread:

swtor.com/r/Z37sk8
swtor.com/r/CM9SyM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Turn around for a second
>Thread dies
Every tiem

What is the best body type and why is it 3?

It was at post limit.

>we actually hit bump limit
Thank you, vigilant bumpers

No no, thank you

Rank the boss/mentor/superior/etc. NPCs in the class stories from best to worst

1. Keeper
2. Baras
3. Garza
4. Zash
5. Crysta
6. the guy from knight story
7. the guy from smuggler story
8. Master Yuon

lmfao you know game is dead when there is only 6 on fleet

Is this the new "looking like a who cheeseburger meal my god you know how to dance"?

I felt something twisting in my head

Why is Canderous so based?

Because he always follows orders

hi user

Becase Ron Perlman

>tfw no canderous-esque companion in swtor
cant believe you have to settle for a dipshit like torian. come to think of it, all the mandos in swtor are shit. they're like a watered down caricature of the kotor 1 and 2 mandos

>competent
>confident
>respects your strength
>doesn't whine or nitpick your decisions
>unquestioningly loyal to the end
>voiced by Solidus
>hits like a truck
What's not to like?

It's like Kreia said; the Mando culture is on a slow decline after the Mando Wars

Even though he isn't a Mandalorian, Pre-KotFE Rusk is the closest fit due to his personality and the fact that he uses an assault cannon

I almost fucking nutted when Mandalore first mentioned "Clan Ordo".
So based he came back for the second installment just because some guy needed a ride.

He does nitpick every once in a while. Like, he'll whine if you give people credits or do any sort of good deed for no reason.

This is what EA does to dev studios, user.

I'm up until mid chapter 2 on my warrior and Quinn is that nice kind of straightforward and loyal. Ignoring the faggy voice, look and demeanor, he's a good soldier and all.

I strongly advise you finish that story ASAP. It's great.

Oh my sweet summerchild...

I just finished chapter 1 of the Jedi knight, but turned down Kira's proposal to have sex in the "A new hobby" conversation despite flirting with her and even kissing her earlier. Is there a way to continue on a romance path with her from here? Did I fuck up royally?

Possibly, but
>ever skipping a flirt option
Besides that one DS one, why would you take that risk?

Do any of the comps know each other? I know Vette and Risha had a history together, anybody else?

Is there any way to make Vette sexier on a budget? I actually got a magnificent dancer set from a pack, but that's a little too slutty. Dramatic extrovert is fucking 80 million on GTN right now and I don't like those sets that are like a jacket over a bra (casual vandal, etc.).

Qyzen and Mako. Also Doc hooks up with Kaliyo

Mira's set is only a few mil, and failing that, Mantellian Privateer is just a reskin of that

I almost always flirt (I even toom the DS one) , but I also like RPing, and I felt my character would be hesitant to start something serious right after after Orgus died and all that.

Also
>I actually got a magnificent dancer set from a pack
On which server?

>tfw she won't return until at least 6 months, if not more

Yeah, I thought it might have been for RP reasons. In any case, take all flirts from now on to be safe. Besides, it's implied that there is a break of a month or two between story chapters anyway.
Moreover, did you get the conversation yet where she's talking about the Council breathing down your necks, and offers you the chance to break it off? If so, and you said you want to stay together, you're probably locked in.

Yeh, but that has that jacket over a bra look that I really don't like on Vette

Oh right, sorry.
I can't think of anything then. Any specific body parts you want exposed/covered?

I don't think so. The penultimate conversation was her going mildly Anakin regarding the senate and in the last one she offered to have fun. She did approve of me refusing however. I always defended her in front of the council though, especially when it was revealed she is a child of the emperor. I guess I'll play it safe from now on.

Nothing specific, I just want some exposure, but short of the dancer sets that pretty much are just a bra. But I have scoured tor fashion and everything I can find that isnt just a bra or jacket over bra is ludicrously expensive.

Twi'lek in a box.

Well shit, I can't not see that now.

I love them so much

You don't need to be afraid to just have discussions with her. You can freely agree or disagree that Jedi should be politicians, it just allows some RP of what type of Jedi you are.

That goes for every companion. When anyone wants to talk about the actual relationship, keep in mind that the [Flirt] option isn't always the correct one in those.

>mail-order brides: Star Wars edition

If you have enough CC I guess you could just wait for Sensuous Dress to go on direct-sale again

I'm not even certain the relationship really started to be honest, since I kissed her (well, she kissed me technically), but I still turned down the sex. Is there a way to tell, perhaps through the courting items?

In my country a rusk is a sweet biscuit that old grannies like to eat with a nice cup of tea.

Kira is one of the few companions, I think the only one even, that doesn't enjoy courting items the most after romance. Instead, give her Luxury and see if she gains more out of it than Technology.
Technology and Luxury are both Favorite tier with her, but Luxury gets bumped to Love if romance is in play.

At least he's not like Kreia who nitpicks even if I leave her pruney 1000 year old ass on the ship

Nah, courting items are broken. Even for fully romanced comps they give no influence.

Arcann gets influence from them.

Do you guys think Darth Sion raped Kreia?
>cutscene ends with him lifting her up and holding her against the pillar
>she says she suffered "indignities", clearly avoiding the topic

>doesn't work on romanceable comps
>works on a (currently) non-romanceable comp
Fucks sake bioware
Also while I'm on the subject, is anyone here going to romance Arcann when that becomes available?

Reposting this from the last thread because I thought it was funny

1. Kiwiiks & Zash

Yes, I just bought a stack of gifts for him too. Currently playing through KOTFE and I just binged 5 star fortresses in row.

Send help

>I just bought a stack of gifts for him
>hasn't heard of the upcoming insta-rank50 item

It's a crafting item isn't it?

>We are introducing a new companion gift that can immediately raise the influence level of your companion to 50, but it’s expensive, requires some crafting, and requires you to complete your Personal Conquest objectives before you can purchase it from the [new Conquest] vendor.

>be noble with power
>someone took my purse
>play victim by using big words

Just discovered a cheap alternative to white/white dyes: white/light gray. It's craftable so it only costs a few dozen grand

Going away for a bit. This thread had better still be up when I get back

I liked Zash even after her plan is revealed, Yuan is the worst

Chiss males in fleet are always the most thirsty and they scare off all the fleet thots.

True

That's what I've been using as well.

>Starting Kaliyo's Chapter

Better than the walker segments

Is there a timeline of the class quests? I'm on Balmora and it seems like it takes place after the Imp quest line on balmora as the imperials already control the arms factory your sith character liberated from the republic

lmfao you know game is dead when there is only 6 on fleet

>Two threads on the forums that want to cut the Arcann romance becuase they don't like him.
It figures the one was started by a Jaesa fan

>tyrannical dictator that turns into a mummy-coddled loverboy

it sounds awkward as fuck from the concept and you just know Bioware are going to fuck it up massively somehow

That's just what Voss does to people, user.

It's the nerf poop tea and soy milk

Maybe, but these people are actually harrassing the writers on twitter about it

LOOKING

Felix has a humorous dialogue (I guess it would probably be weird if you hadnt played Trooper yet) where he describes his first posting on Ord Mantell with Jorgan; he remarks that he was by the books, so he thought, ironically, that Jorgan would have moved up the ranks by now. Zenith also talks all the time about Dawn Star, who you kill as an agent.

>that Jorgan would have moved up the ranks by now
well, SpecForce is pretty high up, regardless of the actual rank he's got

Doc and Kaliyo used to hang as well

I see you guys running around fleet

but that screenshot is months old

I am still surprised they keep giving her flirt options with women, it's not like they ever have her act on it.

you saved that screenshot from a thread back in November or December?

Damnit why does every class story force me to go Hoth

>spending the day gathering mats and killing droids with your waifu
I feel comfortable in my current situation

no you don't

You let them watch you take that intimate drink?

what?

She's like Jack from Mass Effect 2, Bi in theory but not in practice.

>but not in practice.
she was totally fucking the Overwatch admin's daughter though
femAgent/femOutlander is just too experienced for her, she prefers naive girls that she can get wholly dependent on her

Could one of you share a referral, I'm tempted to come back especially with that extra month being offered

swtor.com/r/Z37sk8

>This referral already exists.
Weird, I know I been referred or subbed for the last 90 days, ah well thanks anyway

Someone might have used it before you got to it

I tried a couple of others I found, and checked about the message, it's the standard one for when you're ineligible

swtor.com/r/CM9SyM

>thread is fairly active
>SUDDEN DEATH

Let's spark some discussion, what do you guys think of each classes crew as a whole (IE all of their companions)? I think that they tend to either having one or two interesting companions at the expense of the rest being pretty bland, or all being good at the expense of there not being a stand out character.

guess the amerilards went to sleep