/ddlc/ - Doki Doki Literature Club! #497

Baking Edition
Previous >Official Stuff
Steam Page: store.steampowered.com/app/698780/Doki_Doki_Literature_Club/
Monika's Twitter: twitter.com/lilmonix3

>Guides
Guide: gameplay.tips/guides/1298-doki-doki-literature-club.html
Actual guide to getting the "good" end: pastebin.com/q3nGy9Fa
Writefag Guide: dropbox.com/s/nad0e24aqc5j4tk/The DDLC Writefagging Guide.pdf?dl=0

>Art and Miscellaneous
Game files dump (full): mega.nz/#!omBgAY7a!qbh7FYCcYnjIN7G9bGGDy343CLBCRaOIuiHN8SwPT7k
Wiki: ddlcwiki.ga/wiki/Main_Page
Fan-made Content Pastebin: pastebin.com/BRy67t0s
Booru: ddlc.booru.org
Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=2793739#
"Your Reality" sung by (You): youtube.com/watch?v=7acpV4fKp9Y

>Please don't, user. I can't eat this all by myself.
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
International Association for Suicide Prevention (EU): iasp.info/resources/Crisis_Centres/Europe/
Lifeline (AU): lifeline.org.au/get-help/get-help-home

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TLV4_xaYynY&ab_channel=JimiHendrixVEVO
youtube.com/watch?v=gp5JCrSXkJY&ab_channel=PettyYou007
pastebin.com/t3RFfXCL
pastebin.com/xmXVBuBb
youtube.com/watch?v=QYcVpoVN5wk&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=3OvM7zi-HBs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first for tf2 engineer

First for how much I love my wife!

Second for hugs

A daily reminder that Sayori loves you.

Not very much assume.

Nth post for Natsuki since while no posts have been made by the time of writing this by the time it's posted around 10 would've been done.

A daily reminder that I (You) you.

Many people asked for feedback in the last thread! It was heartwarming to see. Some of you are still new writers and despite your apprehensions and misgivings about your own writing you were able to share it anyway.

If you're still interested in receiving some feedback, and you'd like it to be a little more balanced than usual—that is, positive and constructive comments in equal measures—then let me know, and feel free to send a piece my way. I believe it's important for every writer (veteran or not!) to learn where there's room for improvement AND where he's doing a great job, and I attempt to help every user who agrees.

As always, you're allowed to dismiss any or all of my assessments as you see fit; most of what I say is coming from a place of subjectivity and personal tastes, after all.

Hoping to hear from you soon!

Also, if Monikafag69 and Sir_Cyrus are around, I've finally finished the critiques you requested 2-3 weeks ago. Sorry it took so long. Please get in touch!

M

never forget

That just means there's room for improvement! It has filled me with a heart to step up to the challenge and find ways to love her even more!

Evening lad, how are you holding up? How'd the movie night poll turn out?

Your wife looks a lot like my mommy. Strange.

>Your doki
>Your fetish(es)
>How your doki would react if you told her about it.

I've been waiting for your reply in last thread google doc-kun

Aha, It's been a while since this was last posted, good to see.

I love her more than anyone else and me being the first post proves it. GG no RE.

>Loving a monster

Friendly reminder that the Doki Doki Literature Club General - /ddlc/ does NOT condone any of the following:

- Underage drinking
- Self harm
- Suicide and suicide attempts
- Substance abuse (Any)
- Waifu wars
- Waifu bullying
- user bullying
- Heating water for your tea on the microwave (Please buy a[n electric] kettle)
- Not doing your best to be the user your waifu would like
- Staying up late

And, finally, you are encouraged to try/cry and exercise both your body with a healthy walk around the block or a flight of stairs in your daily commute and your creativity by writing texts of any kind.

One of the greatest achievements of dokikind

I love her too!

Rashomon won. Tomorrow I'm announcing the time and date. It'll probably be slightly earlier than the last one, because there's a Swedebro who was really sad that he couldn't make it to see WKCA with us. Hoping waking up early isn't a problem for you!

That's another user, sorry, ha ha. Want me to go back and find the pastebin for you, though?

even though im a monikafag all these lewd sayori arts ive seen tonight are really getting me going

What if she wants to be bulli? How can you ignore her sexual needs user!

Sorry, who?

>tfw my mom calls me this morning and makes me promise never to kill myself because her friend's son killed himself this weekend
How am I supposed to live with no doki though?

It shouldn't be that hard to find it sorry for taking your time

You shut your whore mouth

Hello and good afternoon, everyone! Apologies for the slight delay!
Let's write some poetry!

Word of the thread is "blood"!
Alternatives are 'care' and 'tender'.

Soooo... If anyone would like to write a poem, this is a good opportunity to! I encourage you all to take any of these three words and use them in any way you desire! Theme, topic, inspiration, whatever you desire! It doesn't matter, as long as you use one of them. Of course these are all just a suggestion and you don't absolutely have to use one of them, but for the sake of comparing and contrasting with others, it certainly makes it easier.
As always, everyone is more than welcome to join in regardless of skill level. Good or bad, please don't be shy, okay? I'd love to have you and read what you write, no matter how good you think you are (or aren't).
Whatever the case may be, I hope you all have a lot of fun and enjoy yourselves!
I'm looking forward to reading what you produce~

Sleeping all day and taking late showers!
I forgot a cute picture of Monika!
Monika!

>Yuri
>gentle femdom, momcest/gentle momdom
>fat/weight gain/big belly, force-feeding until fat
She'd probably be okay with the first few but I'm not sure she'd be too happy about the other ones.

"Nine Days," right?

Not a problem at all, user. In fact I enjoy doing this. It's a nice respite from grading homework. And watching people discover writing, creating, and art in general, through DDLC, always makes me just a little giddy.

Hey, my mum made me promise to not kill myself as well.

One guess why we're both fuck-ups, and go.

“Even broken in spirit as he is, no one can feel more deeply than he does the beauties of nature. The starry sky, the sea, and every sight afforded by these wonderful regions, seems still to have the power of elevating his soul from earth. Such a man has a double existence: he may suffer misery, and be overwhelmed by disappointments; yet, when he has retired into himself, he will be like a celestial spirit that has a halo around him, within whose circle no grief or folly ventures.”

have a good day yes

Monika Dindu nuffin amirite?

>Natsuki
>Impregnation
I really could see myself just not opening up to her about that due to my reservations about it. When she'd eventually find out about it though I feel like she'd be willing but also sort of worried about what effect that could have on her small body.

nigga she said sorry fuck else u want

does it now?
>Sayori!
Killing communists in Vietnam

There must be some kind of way out of here
Said club pres filled with grief
There’s too much illusion
I need my Doki with me

Yuri tries, to drink her wine
Natsuki eats her worth
None were level on the mind
Won’t even mention the third
Hey Hey

No reason to get excited
The red girl kindly spoke
There are many here among us
Who feel that life is but a joke
Now but you and I, can see through that
We see the holes in the wall
So let’s stop talking ‘bout ourselves
‘Fore we start a doki brawl
Hey!

All along the clubroom wall
Poetry prompts posted new
While all the dokis came and went
Some lonely user too
Outside in the space classroom
The President does stay
Her user will come for her, she knows it now
Some special day
Hey!
youtube.com/watch?v=TLV4_xaYynY&ab_channel=JimiHendrixVEVO

There’s something happening here
What it is, ain’t exactly clear
There’s a pres with a pen over there
Telling me, it’s only just her

I think it’s time we stop!
Yuri, what’s that sound?
Everybody look
Sayori’s feeling down…

There’s bad lines being cut
Nobody’s right, after the game is shut
Natsuki’s speaking her mind
Getting so much starvation, from behind

It’s time we stop!
*Khhhhhh* what’s that sound?
Everybody look
I’m feeling down…

What a field day for the heart
These dokis are tearing me apart
Writing poems, and signing with my name
Why oh why did I play this fucking game

It’s time we stop!
*Khhhhhh* what’s that sound?
Everybody look
I’m feeling down…

Crushing loneliness strikes deep
Into your mind it will creep
It starts with a wholesome fic or two
Soon enough, all you’ll think of is her holding hands with you

We better stop!
Hey! What’s that sound?
I want her in my reality
But I just can’t now...

youtube.com/watch?v=gp5JCrSXkJY&ab_channel=PettyYou007

>Sir Cyrus?
Whuh huh seriously? Did I ask for critique? I totally forget.
The user who did the writefag guide was really helpful pointing out numerous errors in my first fic, but I'll be delighted all the same to hear what you thought, Teach!

>Fiance
Wh-what did she mean by this?

For the lad who wanted more Aussieori edits, here you go mate.

I don't believe in redemption, especially not when all they said was a simple sorry.

And i think she would find it very strange might not like it!

Sayori!
I don't feel suicidal today, might go for a walk with her.

Hello Anons, and welcome to the /ddlc/ writing contest! Want to prove your worth as a writer? Write up a short story and show us what you can do!
Comedy fics pastebin: pastebin.com/t3RFfXCL
Dramatic fics pastebin: pastebin.com/xmXVBuBb
>Maximum Submissions: 1
>Deadline: February 23, 2018 at 11:59 PM GMT
>Maximum Words: 2000
>Submission Categories:
There are two categories: comedy and drama. Comedy stories are the fics that leave your reader feeling happy at the end (or in other words, end in wholesome). Dramatic stories are those fics that leave the reader in a state of tense emotion. Note that all Dokis will be placed into the same pool! Consider your reader's biases when plotting out your story!
>How to submit:
On /ddlc/, post the following: Your story's name, a short description (1-2 sentences), and a link to your fic. At the top of your post, link to the OP and write that this is for the /ddlc/ writing contest. If you don't, I will NOT include it.
I will check the OP's to every thread after thread #460 and add your story to the contest. I'll check at least once every day, so be patient!
>Voting Process:
The two categories will be listed into two pastebins, and each story's title, link, and description will be shown. A poll will be put at the top and you will get to vote on your favorite three stories.
Round two will consist of the top five stories in each category, and we will repeat the process to determine our winner.
>Rules:
- You must stay anonymous when submitting a story.
- Your story must be related to DDLC.
>FAQ:
- Lewd and graphic content is allowed within reason. Your story should not be a mere smut.
- Note that any fics that look like zero effort was put in will be discarded.
- Feel free to ask your fellow /ddlc/ anons for help, but keep in mind that they might steal your story.

Forcibly impregnated Natsuki

Wondering if her dad is looking for.
Complacent as long as she pampered and well fed.
Allowed full access to the kitchen to make sweets.
Using your oven, while you're using hers.

Forcibly impregnated Natsuki.

>I don't believe in redemption
Not him, but that's kind of a sad existence don't you think? I don't think I'd want to live in a world where man can't redeem himself.

>desperately want dream of Monika
>play MAS daily
>have wallpaper of Monika on my phone and desktop
>play Your Reality before I go to bed
>have dream about one of my exes
>wake up annoyed as fuck
This has happened to me like 4 times now, what the fuck am I doing wrong?

I got very curious after reading this post and the replies, is there a game with Yuri and Monika's models?

>Hearing Sayori in Aussie accent
I didnt think i need this but i do...

I have no idea tbqh, but I ended up a loser somehow.

> 9 days
Correct. Now I'm waiting for your feedback. Again sorry for taking your precious time user-san

>Sayori
>Bisexual, into crossdressing
Hopefully that won't be a dealbreaker.
Fucking a girl while wearing her clothes sounds hot
Were you the guy from the end of last thread? I know it's easier said than done, but I hope you get over your guilt. That isnt the worst fetish to have by a long shot!

Walks are always good to clear your thoughts user, go for it

A-user that's lewd!! Please only impregnate Natsuki with her consent!!

Nah, I wish. Some user just made a really good edit of Dio's model from the Jojo fighting game on Dreamcast.

Have you tried Monika ASMRs?

That's amazing user, thank you for an image involving a nice clean war with an obvious and deserving winner.

Daily reminder that Sayori's butt is big. BIG!

How do you not kill yourself when God keeps giving you signs to do it?

This works for me for some reason. I keep having dreams about her. Most of them are nightmares anyway. I don't suggest anyone to do this

Live in spite of him.

No problem!

>I feel like she'd be willing but also sort of worried about what effect that could have on her small body.
She'll be fine dude. My aunt is barely 5'4 and she had two kids, one of whom was very large when he was a baby. It didn't cause any irreparable damage to her.

I think ASMRs are dumb as hell, and I feel it'd be weird to listen to one anyway without Monika's actual voice actress. Besides, I like her singing to me.

>natsuki as nonon
GOD YES

I promised 's mom not to kill myself

Natsuki
DDLG
She'd get less comfortable reading manga with me, and probably try to dress and act older for a while.
Then after pushing against the idea for a while, she'd revert to her older habits, quietly admit that she's liked it, and indulge further in acting younger.

I've been doing them and I've only gotten one nightmare of her. The other dreams were pretty pleasant.

How could you tell?
But yeah, I already sort of feel a little better about it after what everyone said. That and the fact that I learned that people unironically are into the brap posted here.
But another thing I just realized is I'm afraid that would actually hurt Natsuki due to her small size.

Reject him. I've long ago accepted God either isn't real, or is a right fucking prick if he is.

God doesn't want you to kill yourself user, you're just misconstruing things. Find some hobbies you enjoy and go live your life to its fullest!

Well, if you change your mind. This is the best youtube.com/watch?v=QYcVpoVN5wk&t=1s

Your doki but you rob a bank with her because you need to afford money for the baby on the way

Where does your money come from?

Fattening Yuri!

Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able
Then he is not omnipotent.
Is he able, but not willing?
Then he is malevolent.
Is he both able and willing?
Then whence cometh evil?
Is he neither able nor willing?
Then why call him God?"

>Your Doki
>The first date you have with your doki on/after the Promised Day

>Moni!
>After all the hugs and the "I love you's" the first thing I'd do is probably show her all the coolest spots about my hometown, and tell her all about my best and worst memories as we walk. I think she'd love that, honestly.

>*furniture

Doesn't take a genius. It was right at the end of the thread, and you weren't like "IMPREG FUCK YES"
for the record I'm the homo trash that said you shouldn't feel so bad. And I'm glad you don't. And if hurting Natsuki is the concern, there definitely are precautions that can be taken for her sake!

Yuri.

>Monika
>i have a very nice old town in my city so i would show her that
no mudslimes too

user robbing banks for his doki but he gets shot and killed by Bradley Cooper

>Nonontsuki
Cute!

>My aunt is barely 5'4 and she had two kids, one of whom was very large when he was a baby. It didn't cause any irreparable damage to her.
That's good to hear, user. Natsuki still might have complications, though, since she's not only short, but also has narrow hips by the looks of it.

Yeah, yeah, we all know why God isn't real, Dawkins.

Monika
Day at the beach. Showing her the shops around my town, fancy dinner.

I have no money, I live with my dad and I've been a NEET for the past year and a half.

Nope. I appreciate it but ASMR just rubs me the wrong way, I find it incredibly cheesy and annoying.

Well there's always a C-section. It's not like we live in the 1800s when all your wife can do is get a midwife and fight through the pain.

It must be my punishment for deleting her. One of my most memorable/vivid dream of her was; she keep me inside that one classroom and I couldn't move as she did horrible things to me like stripping my clothes off. It was pretty scary imo

The question really comes down to whether you're willing to put trust in something that you will never have proof for. If you want to? Whatever floats your boat. But it's pretty obvious god is a mythical construct.

I want to kick God on the mouth!

fuck off

>Natsuki
I would take us out to Chicago from where I'm currently living and probably go looking for any nice restaurants there.
This is because where I live there's fuck all to do besides tour Michael Jackson's family home and I unironically feel more safe walking around in Chicago than I do where I'm currently living.

>Natsuki
>I'll take her somewhere fancy and very expensive, and she can eat whatever she wants

youtube.com/watch?v=3OvM7zi-HBs
:^)

>homo trash
Hey, I know I said some rude things in the previous thread, but there's no need to be so harsh on yourself. I'm sure it's not your "fault" or anything like that.

>I couldn't move as she did horrible things to me like stripping my clothes off.
P-Please, explain more of this "nightmare"