Help me reconcile something

Help me reconcile something
Our world is in the grips of the bankers and corporatocracy. They are a tight-knit cabal who are usually quite successful in putting down anything that goes against them (think Youtube censorship, 'fake news')
Why then is BTC, which seems to be a threat to fiat currency dominance, growing in use even among major corporations? Why are they adopting/allowing it instead of outlawing it/discrediting it?(Ripple, central banks trying to make their own coins). One theory is that they are trying to get us used to a digital currency and that BTC is a beta test. Best theory will win 50 BTCs in to their account.

This site gives some idea of who actually accepts BTC
99bitcoins.com/who-accepts-bitcoins-payment-companies-stores-take-bitcoins/

Other urls found in this thread:

seekingalpha.com/article/4064824-central-banks-massive-incursion-buying-stocks
youtu.be/SMEOKDVXlUo
youtu.be/UTzG8eWWm_4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Some reptilians are leaving for alpha centari already. It's 300 years too early imo but they relaxed a lot of their controls lately (Trump obv)

Why would they reject a form of payment?

Do you know any that accept gold or silver as payment?

Corporations are, by nature, quick to adapt to new market trends. When Microsoft accepts BTC, most of the world thinks they are doing something forward-thinking.

That said, there is a push from central banks for a cashless society and, as always, corporations are quick to adapt.

By keeping cash, it makes it a lot easier to keep crypto pure. If cash is discontinued, people will be forced into using crypto. Normies and lawmakers will ruin the whole thing. Then it's on to some new frontier for people to eventually destroy.

You really don't need to invoke reptilians or aliens to imagine that there is a high degree of centralization of power and control in our world

There is evidence that central banks buy stocks so there may not be the independence between the two entities.

>If cash is discontinued, people will be forced into using crypto
Not at all - they can just force us to use credit/debit cards that still use fiat money

forgot link
seekingalpha.com/article/4064824-central-banks-massive-incursion-buying-stocks

Debit/Credit will probably be replaced by Fedcoin
If it does, may God have mercy on us all.

Does it actually exist yet? Is the Fed actually talking about it? - I'm just seeing articles postulating it's potential existence by Doug Casey and others

You know they are individuals who seek profit, right?

Just like any other market, the cryptomarket has value. A large amount of value. The amount of support bitcoin and the altcoins have accumulated shows that the community is thriving and going to grow. That's why they are adopting it.

Doing so allows them to probably alter some things later in the cryptomarket. Companies such as Microsoft have already sponsored Ethereum, and they may see profits (being viewed as supporters of a new tech) from supporting them in the future. I'm pretty sure that down the line some of the larger corporations are going to try and take control over the currency. As you mentioned, I think they're seeing how digital currencies work out before making any decisions.

Another fact is that the majority of people I know regard bitcoin as THE method of buying illegal products. So discrediting it isn't going to require much effort. Still, the fact that it hasn't been cracked down on yet is rather intriguing. Just my 2 cents.

1EqisBxKpRvGmFHdSQ2VUdprXZheZXkkdo

When you see how they appear to all support the same causes in lock-step - things that are not explainable by potential capture of market share from these target audiences -- like LGBT/transgender rights, you start to think that they are a lot more connected and are not just acting as individuals seeking profits. I've seen enough evidence that they will sacrifice profit for a greater plan e.g Target billions in stock value losses with the transgender bathroom issue

I guess they could have a larger agenda, though good luck pinpointing that. The political metronome was/is leaning left, so that may have something to do with those specific decisions regarding LGBT issues.
What do you think, OP?

>fiat currency
Please stop using words you don't understand.

Target lost billions in value because they sold CVS, slashed revenue estimates, and decided to add tranny bathrooms at the same time.

Reptar posted a memo about it duh. hail Lord Reptar

>threat to fiat currency

kek.

when will you idiots realize that Crypto is NOT a currency. Its just a speculative commodity like tulips fueled entirely by memes. Bankers and Governments have nothing to fear of crypto because they know even if crypto rises to the moon, they can just tax it. Simple.

>By keeping cash

Hows that working out for you senpai?

> If cash is discontinued, people will be forced into using crypto.

I'm entirely convinced the entire cyrptocurrency crowd is run by techno-lolbertarians with literally zero understanding of how the real works.

Gold and silver are annoying to verify the authenticity of, though. Tungsten cored gold bars and coins would be used for fraud relentlessly for small-to-medium sized transactions.

BTC and other cryptos solve the counterfeiting issue handily.

It only took it 20 years to double

Oh sorry, my mistake. Here is the updated graph with stocks.

>The political metronome was/is leaning left
That isn't by accident. It is by design. Leftism is a much more clever of wielding power than when the right does it, which is much more overt and obvious.

what is wrong with how I used it?

Do you think banks want to deal with government regulation any more than the private individuals? Of course, governments mostly capitulate to bankers already but without them there would be no need to care what the peons think

It's a good way to usher in a corporatocracy

It's because they want to introduce blockchains into as much of our life as they possibly can to create a perfect and immutable record of everything, if they used anything other than money as the pilot people would see though it.

1CjpLtsoags9Z2inhGdGZeCnuJQ69oPHZ2

so you think the bankers/global elites were behind the blockchain?

> not cracking down because its used to buy drugs
and who sells the drugs you doofus? We already know the CIA sells drugs to incarcerate minorities and create profit. Why the fuck else would Ross Ulbricht get prison for life? He was competition, the government had to shut him down.

In all likelihood,the newer darkness markets are being run behind the scenes by the government. By centralizing global trades with an American owned website that has Tor (invented by US government) and BTC (((cryptography))) they can portray the illusion of safety/privacy/secrecy/evasion of governmental control when in actuality you're feeding back into them all along.

All the darknet related busts that have happened so far are just for show, there's still billions in black market trades every year and its only growing.

There's alway going to be a black market, bitcoin makes it easier than ever for it to be controlled behind the scenes.

cash me out nigga: 1PZaFQs7xKbm7NQxYQSuB3seumPgUobhyR

To an extent; I think they seeded the idea and let the general public arrive at the best solution themselves to avoid raising any suspicions. If a big corp announced they were behind it, people wouldn't have taken to it in the same way. Do you really think the establishment would allow it to thrive if it wasn't in their best interests?

Always makes me smile when other people can see through the obvious bullshit too.

elites invent crypto to make it easier for them to move their black money...intriguing theory...if I had 50 BTCs, I've give em to ya.

and of course the update updated graph with crypto

Fiat currencies are fucked as it is, they absolutely *need* to adopt a common digital currency and I'm sure they're well aware of this

>Why then is BTC, which seems to be a threat to fiat currency dominance, growing in use even among major corporations?
They won't use BTC in general, they will adopt the blockchain technology which is behind Bitcoin.

>Why are they adopting/allowing it instead of outlawing it/discrediting it?
The banks are constantly warns the public about Bitcoin but they don't want to outlaw it yet because they are still investigating the whole phenomenon.

I'm sure there were plans for a new centralized world-wide digital currency that they can govern but I think Bitcoin surprised them and now they are analyzing the situation and they might try to derail the whole Bitcoin network once it grows big enough. I've spoken with a few people who think the whole new "Bitcoin Unlimited" project was an attempt to centralize the Bitcoin network.

The main thing we need to understand that the real new technology that will change our world is not Bitcoin but the Blockchain technology. The currency itself act as a catalyst to get familiar with using this system. Watch this talk about Blockchain, it helped me a lot to understand the bigger picture: youtu.be/SMEOKDVXlUo

I appreciate a small donation if I helped you:
1Cinue1A9wffKDDqR847iBw5YFd2TgqNUS

that is exactly how they do things - leave the coke bottle with the tribe until they get used to it, find uses for it and then even protest if you try to take it away - that allows them to make people fight for the very thing that will be used to control them

Every company will have their own coin.

To shop at X store you need X coin

Got any other good examples of this?

I'd like to play this scenario: Many of the theories posted here seem to be short term. However, as we know, government, secret societies, etc. are all about the long game. So how does Bitcoin (more specifically, Blockchain technology) play into this?

I imagine a future similar to the movie In Time (yes, the Justin Timberlake one). Once bitcoin/blockchain is now integrated into our daily lives and have reached world-wide social acceptance, there will be a push to a cashless world-wide single currency. The benefit the government receives from that are the primary features of blockchain; immutability and transparency - these are not for us, the general public, but for the powers in control. Although in it's current state, the surface level governments are at a loss at how to handle bitcoin/altcoins/etc. the "illuminati/world powers" are quietly observing the results of their test. With the integration of blockchain into our daily lives, there is no such thing as independence or anonymity. As people, we will become a simple address on a ledger. What we buy, what we sell, all on the blockchain to observe and judge. Who knows, maybe they will even be able to integrate wallets into our bodies so they can pull payments from our simply scanning us. Identification can no longer be forged and mass-surveillance will be easier with the use of various trackers/scanners in public buildings/on public fixtures. No more hiding your gender, hair color, genetic markers, sexual disposition as it has all been recorded for eternity on the block chain.

Next step after that? Genetic modification a la Gattaca.

All just a theory though.

1BrFvnvhC7n4wcN4evmJ1VaJDNARZ8MKSm

Video for reference: youtu.be/UTzG8eWWm_4

Facebook and more widely the Internet - they are useful means of communicating but are now being used as a covert means of surveillance. Jay Dyer has various youtube videos about this and explains it in a lot more detail.

Possibly Google - get people hooked bc it is so useful but it also allows them to literally build a real-time planetary picture of what everyone is thinking about through their searches

That is absolutely never going to happen. That's on par with the lochness monster as far as conspiracies go.
Does anyone actually understand the limits of monetary policy?

but you should still be able to change your gender week-to-week since gender is fluid

Better question: does monetary policy really exist?

Then their sex, you SJW piece of shit.

I was joking - I fucking abhor SJWs

Attaboy.

You CIS piece of shit.

transphobic motherfucker

You take your white privilege out of here. I'm so triggered.

I'm retreating to my safe space - you can hurt me now

can't* I meant

Sounds interesting and love the In Time reference but I think the ones that are now in power won't let decentralized and transparent technologies to govern our life.

They will develop new systems like the Blockchain but I'm sure that they will control and see the whole network. We won't be able to check that system especially not infos about them.

It's not the BTC the big boys are after. It's the underlying blockchain tech. As evidenced by a solid foray into institutionalized blockchain-based exploitation in the form of Ripple, the potential benefits to an overhauled financial infrastructure are apparent in the long run. Reduced fees, speed and security.

It wouldn't be wrong to posit that Bitcoin has been a decade-spanning psycho-economical mass experiment to assess the viability of blockchain technologies on such a wide spectrum, but I believe it's wrong to assume it was a controlled process. Somewhat linear in original vision? Maybe. Controlled? No.

Tech giants, when not setting trends themselves, are adept at picking them up, which in turn lends credibility to the whole thing in the eyes of traditionally more cautious elements of the global business ecosphere.

What we are witnessing for now is quite straightforward. Big names are picking up the residual scent of the niche success-story and potential after a relatively lengthy period of tempered skepticism. It'd be naive to believe the global elite are not trying to wriggle into positions of power behind the scenes of an emerging scene (a lot of influential, tech-savvy people are obviously already present), but the degree of influence traditional power players are able to exert hasn't quite hit the same highs. Putting it concisely, WHY the global banking and corporate elite would want a slice of the pie is analogous to any budding cryptotrader's Holy Grail: being early to the party. There's much to gain and little to lose in the grand scale, just as there was for the smaller scale visionary early adopters of Bitcoin. The deal is yet hot and too good to be true.

1BfDZMYH6TykSumuyj3u81jhHSpYk5kYvs

I'll take that sudden derailment as indication that we're getting too close

The only reason I played your game was for the 50 BTC you don't have

I'm coming to rape your personal space.

Oh and watch Mr Robot! In the series there's a new centralized coin that was issued by the biggest bank and tries to suppress Bitcoin. That's a really possible future scenario.

He's part of the system and was assigned to assess if we've caught onto their plans.

We have.

You will have to take a compulsory rape awareness seminar first where you will be emasculated and turned into a pan gender two-spirited attack helicopter then you will lose all interest in raping me

>WHY the global banking and corporate elite would want a slice of the pie is analogous to any budding cryptotrader's Holy Grail: being early to the party.
At first I was thinking 'why would they care, they could just buy it all out and then make fiat worthless or illegal or else just crash the system and start a new blockchain' but then actually that would be too obvious to the rest of us.

Theory;
>Corporations and banks are making crypto popular but also making their own crypto
>Bank of America filed patents for their own systems earlier this year
>these places don't actually give a fuck about bitcoin or any others
>Once people have adopted crypto they will push their versions of it and cut off the others
>Since they control these versions we now play by their rules and they become more powerful and influential
> Other companies jump on board as they will receive excessive incentives
> TLDR: In 2030 BTC and Alts are faint memories as we pay for our Starbucks with Bank of America crypto coins

I think this is essentially correct otherwise they would be clamping down HARD on BTC now. Even if they can't 'shut down the internet' they could make it illegal to trade in BTC (spew some bullshit about terrorist money laundering). The fact that they aren't says to me that they are getting us used to it, which also goes along with their talk about cashless society

It is being used for money laundering and bribbery, first group I can think of that would use this are politicians.

Yeah I just pulled that out of my ass.

Plz send me 1 bitbean now
1NKXUBxH5T99xEgcHVVCuaTcY9hrotSuTK

The cabal of people you mentioned in government, business, etc. have most of their power rooted in US dollar hedgemony. Because the dollar has been de-facto backed by oil, the United States has been able to spend far, FAR beyond it's means, effectively using an oil monopoly to enslave the rest of the world. (I can explain this in more detail, if you don't know the full history.)

The point is, the US Fed can print off and loan as much money as it pleases with minimal inflation. Corporations are given cheap financing, big US banks directly tied to the fed become increasingly wealthy, and politicians can promise people free shit without ever having to worry about how we're funding it, hence the national debt.

It's a big gravy train being ridden by all of us, most of all the wealthy elites tied to large corporations and washington.

But, there is a problem.

The price of oil has been plummeting. Increased global production and slowing global demand has been eating away the US's ability to back the dollar.

Russia has been exporting more oil and has actively worked to undermine the petrodollar, making them natural enemies of the US/global elite.

China has created a gold - RMb - oil trade effectively re-linking oil to gold. (Hard to explain, can go into it more if asked.)

The point is, the big scam, the massive pillar that US global control rests on is slowly crumbling. The people who benifit most from the system see the writing on the wall.

Another thing.

We're in the middle of a strange time. Demographics trends are pushing deflation, while monetary policy is pushing inflation. People are being crushed between these two tectonic forces. There is tension, and eventually something will give.

One result of this is a dire lack of yields in financial markets. No traditional investments are offering good enough returns for institutional investors to make what they need to. So what happens?

People bet on bitcoin.

Now gimme.