Worst trading losses

I lost 20 ETH yesterday like a retard trying to short it when bitcoin was spiking. What are some of your worst trading losses?

Other urls found in this thread:

poloniex.com/marginTrading
poloniex.com/support/aboutMarginTrading/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is Fraiser turning into Beetlejuice?

Had some coins on bittrex for trading
hacked.jpg
check bitcointalk, other people affected too
bittrex: notourproblemgoy.png
me: an actual crime has been commited
bittrex: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

check the thread later - same shit keeps happening every three months like clockwork

Moral of the story is - don't keep all your eggs in one basket. If bittrex lost any real real money, I'd already have their heads on a stake

Lost $1000 on the Binary Options meme

How do you short cryptos? I am novice.

I lost like 1 eth yesterday to get on LTC train but then I panic selled ltc like a retard but I bought back in for the moon soon™

you can short them on poloniex.com and probably some other exchanges

I'm on Polo - do you just fill in the 'sell' box with the number of coins you want to go short?

poloniex.com/marginTrading

and

poloniex.com/support/aboutMarginTrading/

for explanation

ok thx user

OH MY GOD DON'T REMIND ME. I LOST 250 ETH LAST YEAR, you are like little baby
Plus I had thousands more USD I didn't put in (at sub $5), that sat for year, that I had absolutely no need for. I could've went all in and changed destiny.

The best fun is going on okcoin and going 100% on the 10x margin funding option for some truly heroic acts.

FUCK you for shorting ETH. That's what you fucking deserve.

Newcoiner here. could you explain what you did?

You borrowed ETH to buy bitcoin? or other way?

Lost 32 ETH/ETC sent to wrong address

I sold all my ETH when it was crashing and had to buy it back at a higher price so I lost 20 of them.

thanks brah

Lost 1 BTC trading STR on its peak. Tried to sell at the peak, but the Poloniex servers were fucked and I couldn't sell, then it crashed hard. I'm bag holding now.

lol

I had 485,000 XRP last month and sold them for 3000 after the pump last month. I still made 5k so it's not really a loss but if I would of held them it would have been worth A LOT MORE. REEEEEEEEEE

At least you realized some profit user.

shorting xrp at 1800 sat and lost $10k on a forced liquidation right after the ridiculous price spike

eth is a shitcoin, fag

lol. The only blockchain with any level of professional development. Troll harder.

Last year lost about $7K on a crude futures trade gone wrong. Never again.