/khg/ - Kingdom Hearts General

All According to Plan Edition

New to the Series?
Quick Start: i.imgur.com/kTpXdtz.jpg

Every single Kingdom Hearts game, besides the phone game, is now available on PS4! Catching up has never been this easy.
KINGDOM HEARTS I.5+II.5 ReMIX -- Released March 28, 2017
KINDGOM HEARTS II.8 Final Chapter Prologue -- Released January 12, 2017
KH 1.5 and KH 2.5 also available separately on PS3

Coming 2018

Monster's Inc Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=W5CTlRKa1SE
"Don't Think Twice" Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=Zc2vEr-618g
"Oath" Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=LuSh4-cbAOc

Less Disney worlds: gematsu.com/2017/07/kingdom-hearts-iii-less-disney-worlds-kingdom-hearts-ii-final-fantasy-vii-remake-along-areas July 18, 2017
Kingdom Hearts is canon to Toy Story: siliconera.com/2017/07/18/kingdom-hearts-iiis-toy-story-world-takes-place-events-toy-story-2/ July 18, 2017
IGN asking Nomura fan questions: ign.com/articles/2017/07/18/8-cool-things-we-learned-about-kingdom-hearts-3-at-d23-expo July 18, 2017
Famitsu Weekly Translation: khinsider.com/news/Famitsu-interviews-Nomura-on-KINGDOM-HEARTS-3-Toy-Story-battle-system-more-9760 July 19, 2017
Dengeki Interview: khinsider.com/news/Dengeki-Interview-with-Nomura-on-KINGDOM-HEARTS-3-and-Union-Cross-9827 July21, 2017

>Lore Resources
pastebin.com/tKPLZLiE
pastebin.com/eP0kJznN

KINGDOM HEARTS Union χ[Cross] Resources:
Available for both iOS and Android devices.

>GLOBAL Updates
twitter.com/kh_ux_na
>JP Updates
twitter.com/KHUX_PR
>General News+Updates
twitter.com/Daybreak_Town

>Quick Help Guide [heavily depreciated]
pastebin.com/jQVKegVw
>Wiki
khunchainedx.com/
>Damage Calculator Update 2.37.67 - Spirit / Pet slot is live
khuxtracker.com

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2u8-AZPUkqQ
youtube.com/watch?v=NUEF0lrV7i8
youtube.com/watch?v=wMD7Q4ffh28
youtube.com/watch?v=R63y54cbGms
youtube.com/watch?v=VU1KS56X6OA&t=1s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

first for best boy

Daily Reminder that hatred is supreme

Xion is cuter than aqua and days is better than bbs.

BBS style game about the Ice Cream bros when?

delusional xion post might as well not even exist just like her

Post couples.

ok

Wait, before this spirals out of control, I HAVE A SOLUTION!

Xion needs some beeg bubs.

Xehanort only loves darkness and keyblades, and Keyblades that bring darkness

And dramatic hand movements.

and masturbating Terra's dick attached to his hot body

GOOD post

No need to reply to yourself

BAD post

Who do you think should replace Leonard Nimoy as Xehanort in KH3? It's logical (no pun intended) for them to hire someone who can mimic his voice but I'd prefer they get another well known TV/Film actor who's had experience with voice-overs instead. My pick is Christopher Lloyd.

Even if it didn't sound like Nimoy it'd be cool if Nomura pushed for an actor like Christopher Lloyd, Jeremy Irons, Ian McKellen or Tom Baker to take over and make it their own. They've done some great work voicing in games and animation before. So it could sound like Nimoy's Xehanort but it wouldn't be straight up imitation.

That wasn't me I was busy teaching a newfag on r9k about monster girls.

Sully...

I can't fucking believe Mike is in aanother videogame!

Why does everyone say nobody dies in KH? Did they forget
Sora's Dinner

That's stupid! Nobodies die all the time! You fool, you damn pun missing fool!

I'm gonna use 3 brooms on HD Axel EX is that good?
I'd still have 10 left over in any case.

Circle raid>Srike raid/Element raid>>>>>>>>>>dogshit.>>>>>>Spark raid

It's only like 10-15ish hours if you go for 100% and it's a bunch of fun outside of the last boss. It's also a preview of how KH3's systems will mostly be and it's absolutely gorgeous. Going into the mirror world was absolutely astounding.

should I buy a 2k board for second chance 3? new player, only have SC 1 from the newcomer banner

>it's a bunch of fun outside of the last boss
I dunno why people have a problem with it. It's a good boss.

I feel like everyone's judging it by the same metrics as a humanoid boss like Zodiac Aqua, but that's fucking stupid because a giant Heartless tornado can't be designed the same way

It's because it's constantly dropping the shadows all over the place, sometimes it just decides to overrun you with them causing you to get hit for like ten seconds, it doesn't really have much time to actually attack it before it flies away, the majority of the first phase has it farting around int he background, and then the form change happens and you're basically trying to survive as a giant hurricane of damage flies towards you.

It still bothers me they didn't use the BBSHD version of Aqua's face for the hud. hopefully they don't do the same for KH3

Why does Aqua fit in the realm of darkness, so well, aesthetically? Her blues and blacks and whites just fit right in.

Quite a mystery. We must investigate further...

great now I want to see an edgy deviantart recolor of aqua.

why are there no beginner guides or guides of anything at all for khux? it's so frustrating as a new player

What'd I miss?
She was designed to end up in the realm of darkness afterall

There's a lengthy tutorial and beginner quests in the event menu

What a coincidence, because darkness just fits right in her.

But she's blue because water symbolism... right? Unless... water IS darkness! What does that mean for Kairi, and Namine, and Xion?!

You rang?

>brown version is infinity better

BROWN GIRLS ARE THE BEST

Indeeeeed.

KHIII will end with Sora and Xehanort fusing into one person, causing all of the hearts that are linked to theirs to become apart of the new KINGDOM of HEARTS!

You know it.

Are there any more brown Aqua pics?

I'm in love

full pic where

Terra's pants look so fucking weird here

L O N G B O I

Needs the room for his huge penis.

Why do you think Aqua cares more about Terra than Ven?

Girls like big dicks.

>Level 73
>Still can't do the fucking Armor of Eraqus fight
>Still do shit damage because his defense is astronomical
>Those bullshit combos
>Those long periods of time where he's invincible FOR NO REASON
Holy fuck I'm mad

>LV73
What kind of autism is this
I've never even gotten to 55

Anyway, Armor of the Master takes much more damage and is vulnerable more often when he Style changes

>What kind of autism is this
Left the PS4 on for a day and a half with EXP Walker. I forgot about it and was super busy with work.

How can I tell when he's changing styles?

Just block and use the counter. Surges don't really do much to him but for some reason the counters really help with dealing the damage you need.

Welcome to me a month ago.

youtube.com/watch?v=2u8-AZPUkqQ

For future reference

youtube.com/watch?v=NUEF0lrV7i8

youtube.com/watch?v=wMD7Q4ffh28

As for MF, look up videos of other people beating him. ALL HIS ATTACKS CAN BE COUNTERED AND/OR DEFLECTED

The bullshit of MF comes from the fast pace, multi attacks he spams. Finally, a realistic simulator of the receiving end of megaflare farming

youtube.com/watch?v=R63y54cbGms

This one is my fight after 6 straight hour of trying to beat him. I am not kidding. Call me autistic all you want, but this is bullshit given form.

youtube.com/watch?v=VU1KS56X6OA&t=1s

He tries to grab you with his Keyblade fuckery, you'll know cause he spams it three to four times. Just be careful when he does as his offensive style has a combo that can kill you even if you have once more

>fighting Xehanort as Terra
>usual bullshit
>wasn't paying enough attention, because he grappled Terra and had to mash triangle to get out of it
>never happened before or since
Is this a normal thing?
Have I just missed it every single time I've ever fought him?

So has it been confirmed Sora and Kairi like each other, or is Sora an asexual amoeba that just knows friendship?

Nigger Cloud and Tifa were literally living together in a single house taking care of two (adopted) children and wearing identical rings, and Nomura STILL refuses to clarify their relationship. So you can go with probably but unless Disney says something I doubt he'll ever be explicit.

It's a rare attack he uses. Not everyone sees it.

They do. KH1 pretty much blatantly spells it out with the cave scenes.

>kairi flies out of cave entrance into and through Sora

What did they mean by this?

Did you forget that bit in Port Royal where Goofy catches him blushing about Kairi?

I did, I skipped all those scenes because of the models of real people in a cartoon

There's that. Plus them drawing each others portraits. Then Sora drawing himself sharing half a paopu fruit with her, Kairi doing the same post game. Halloween Town KH2 Sora fantasies dancing with her, blushes over her in Port Royal and begs Saix on his hands and knees to take him to her. It's basically confirmed.

I was trying to make a humorous connection between the cave and female sexual anatomy.

Fair enough.

>Kairi flew out of a vagina and pegged Sora

>HD Selphie, Aerith, Yuffie and Tifa later this year
Muh dick can't wait.

Aerith is going to send my dick into orbit if Ariel is anything to go by

I hope she isn't really THAT picky.

If the files in 0.2 are anything to go by, I'm really glad we're getting Water magic in KH3. It did feel a little weird to have a character named "Aqua" but with no water magic.

>aqua has lightning, fire and ice magic
>enemies are rock, fire and water based

I still don't get it.

We should have a spell for every one of the original Organization XIII.
>Nothingness
>Space
>Wind
>Ice
>Earth
>Illusion
>Moon
>Fire
>Water
>Time
>Flower (... Cure)
>Lightning
>Light

Well she can be such a girl at times. That will be one of those times. Girls don't want a small dick, just like guys don't want a loose vagina.

Ariel's model is seriously beautiful, just from a "translating 2D to 3D"

I've always thought Ariel was one of the best-looking models (especially with how she animates) in KH, but this is a whole other level.

>a fellow aerithfag
My dick will be joining yours in orbit my friend.

She's not real user.

;_;

How could you possibly know that. We've barely scratched the surface of the oceans on Earth. Who knows what lurks in the deep sea.

I wonder if all the summons will look sort of ghostly like that.

What's wrong with "just enough"?

Because just enough sometimes isn't just enough.

>Who knows what lurks in the deep sea
King Triton with multiple hot daughters and an itch to shove his trident up the ass of any human scum who comes near his baby girls
He's also related to James Woods

I don't blame him one bit. The only reason we want mermaids to be real is so we can fuck them. If I were Triton I'd be two seconds away from killing any human too.

>I wonder if all the summons will look sort of ghostly like that.
I'm pretty sure that's just how she enters. She'll probably transition from the water textures to normal

It should be for her!

Well it isn't. So start drinking your milk boy!