strawpoll.me/15102934
pastebin.com/rpztjwtx
youtu.be/vworoPC_4r8
youtube.com/watch?v=QSJqrl7oXBc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

strawpoll.me/15102934
strawpoll.me/15102934
strawpoll.me/15102934
Which is the most cancerous of the emblems you've encountered in the arena /feg/?

Imagine sex with celica

VR game with Fire Emblem characters when?

nah I'm good

Nothing beats ponies when the two walls map is in rotation

I love Kaden with all my heart! I want him to let me brush his hair and fur! I want to scratch behind his ears! I want to adopt kids with him! He is the most beautiful!

It's not the units
It's the maps

Heheh, my turn!

Armors because of shit like +10 HJakob running DD9, and the oasis map can outright lock you out of a win.

>be american
>get shot
Everytime.

Felicia is the cutest! She is perfect in every single way to me! I could never want anything more! She is the reason i can keep on going! I`ll always be there for her and she`ll always be there for me! She is the best thing to ever happen to me! I love Felicia!

Post meme builds
I want to make an arena defense team so absurd other people will audibly say what the fuck when they fight it

I prefer Mamui!

cavs because you'll run into fucking +10 cav shitters if you run a regular team with a couple merges

I don't get how HJakob is strong. I've fought plenty of them pretty easily in the 740+ range and he's never been a huge problem. Myrrh is more cancerous.

>be yuro
>Ahmed steals girl
Everytime, chap
Fire Emblem

When does Shadow Dragon get good? The two DS games are the last two I need to play to have played every FE, but I'm really not into it. Almost considering playing the NES version since it's so ugly on the DS.

I hear New Mystery is much better, but is it worth suffering through SD?

Nowi is for fucking! FUCKING!

>Joshua has a 16 MT weapon
>47 attack
>35 speed
Why the fuck did they do this to him
They're going to fuck Rutger up too aren't they?

daddy~

Cavalry in shit maps like the two bridges, the ships or the two walls are pure, unfiltered cancer.

Serisu!

snacki attacki

which /feg/user would you S support? which ones would you pair?

that's my daughter

don't lewd nowi

Anything with WoM or a dancer. Pure cavs can be split and baited, Armors are fine on any map that isn't the two bridge one, (lol dragons, (lol fliers.

I would bench them all

It actually looks better, I hope units had different skins like servants in FGO

>waaah waaah my unit has a niche
Nah, they'll just make Rutger a worse Ayra like every other myrm without a niche like Joshua or Marisa.

Me and (You).

Cringe

Depends on your team, really. I'm fine with Myrrh, although she does more damage than I'd like her to on my Zelgius.

Not sure if I should roll for LIke or just give him the Steady Breath I have.

Me and Daruuki

I would rather that Rutger be fucked and free than have him be locked behind Summons and possibly never be able to get him desu
Fuck esports, just let me play with my favorites
Make him a GHB

Why are all pegasus riders no-pan sluts?

Day one SSS-Rank

>farming SP without weekend bonus
kill me senpai

I pray to god that he starts the fgo is laughing meme over there so that the meme officially becomes hated and /feg/ becomes 10% better

No. Being lewded is what she is for. Accept it or else.

>Rutger is a worst Ayra
>but gets demoted to 4* because of it
That's even better. And he's a cute guy to boot, so that fulfills a different purpose than Ayra.

>not even 1*
Nobody will say WTF to that. They'll just be embarrassed for you that you spent 260k+ feathers and an Arvis on a dumb meme build.

I wanted to have crack at this, but this is my first. Good enough?

Problem with these ideas is that very few FE characters are even remotely decent on the "character" aspect. There are so many characters that are only distinguishable from each other by design.

I don't have a problem with him with my main arena team, but he can get himself into a pretty annoying position against my weaker teams in AA where the standard "just bait and kill him on EP" armor strats are limited due to needing a bulky DC to do that to him. Not being able to just color match against him means I also have to put in some effort to bring him down before the bullshit Christmas armor charge skills give him an Ignis or something.

>but gets demoted
Haha he's going to be a 5* exclusive that never gets on banners like Saber and Luke. And the skill he comes with will be neat in theory, but ultimately you'll be underwhelmed.

And then you crawl back to Fir and beg for her forgiveness.

WTF

Is the next banner going to be Awakening children so that Owain will be available when we get the 3rd Warrior DLC maps?

Also how come this is the only piece of fanart I have of him that was posted here, I thought he was popular.

Kempf GHB when?

>That one Fire Emblem meme or video you've always wanted to make but never can because of lack of talent
Tell me them /feg/

>Fir
Gross, I have standards!

Honestly, I just want them to demote Karel. I like him.

IT'S AMAZING, THANK YOU!

Would you be willing to share your template?

When did these start being made, cuz they're very nice. I want one myself with my former waifu

/feg/ but everytime it's retarded it goes faster

Ursula, hot out of the oven

pastebin.com/rpztjwtx

youtu.be/vworoPC_4r8

Cringe.

Thanks to the anons from last thread who recommended a breaker for me. I think she turned out pretty well.

Her S-Support is Airzura.
Sigrun and Tanith please come soon.

>demoted Karel
Not happening. They'll never put Wo Dao on a 4* unit or give it out for free.
I still believe that they'll make a new pool one day, though.

How are you still alive after what you did?

/feg/ but every retarded post is filtered

Darude Sandstom but with in game sound effects.

Trip back on.

Goodnight /feg/, I hope you have a nice evening with your waifu/husbando! They love you very much! Stay happy and healthy!

It's officially Felicia's birthday! Happy birthday Felicia! I have cake for her tomorrow!

Repeat this build 4 times, with each Wrys having a each of the stat ploys and the 3 different Res+3 seals.

>replacing his 1 cd special
But why? Because of this, my Cecilia easily tanked his counter and killed him on the second hit instead of getting one shot on retaliation.

Cringe

>Is the next banner going to be Awakening children so that Owain will be available when we get the 3rd Warrior DLC maps?
Did you saw an Archanea Banner for the 2nd DLC, user?

I don't know what that is, i just followed the tutorial on /w/

IS puts you in charge of the next 5 characters but they have to be from Thracia or binding blade

>Red/colorless
>Blue
>Green
>GHB
>TT reward

who would you choose?

FEH Sandcanyon

Meant for

Athena comes at 4 star and has the wo dao

>They'll never put Wo Dao on a 4* unit or give it out for free.
Have a (you) for your forced bait.

>Replacing
That's Night Sky nigga, he obviously ran out of SP to teach him Glimmer

>very few FE characters are even remotely decent on the "character" aspect
(lol and Fate characters are?

I completely agree that characters should be more involed in the story though, having >>>Xander's retarded ass be a prominent story figure while a bunch of others get a few lines each and some stock dialogue when you roll them is retarded

Minerva, Linde and Navarre are already in the game.

What arena cancer are you all actually getting defenses with?

Not having any luck with the standard BLyn/Rein/Dancer WoM bullshit, I'm pretty sure everyone and their mother has a counter to them and checks for WoM nowadays. Same with Guidance + Dancer.

Do you guys actually get defenses with Armor/Dragon teams? I always find them the easiest to split up and bait/kill. I suppose they can stat check DC/QR weaker teams, but I also assumed they boosted your score to the point where players can actually handle them.

Is there a sweet spot to try to nerf your team to by unequipping support skills or something? Do you want to try to set up an Armor/Dragon team around the 690-700 range instead or something?

Best special for new hector?

Every other DLC character but Owain is already in FEH, user.

Your love

>dumb horse-fag doesn't know how skill trees work

As well as Tharja and Olivia.
Owain is in the base game, he's just locked behind a paywall

The arena team i go into battle with is the one i get defenses with. I get 10+ each week, no need to think hard on screwing people over.

1 3* bonus unit at level 1 with 3 armors behind it

>Leif
>Finn
>Asvel
>Galzus
>Mareeta

That was meant to point out the absurdity of how useless Karel's previously unique SI is right now, not bait for idiots like

>youtube.com/watch?v=QSJqrl7oXBc
>Ogma as Grog
>Raigh as Taryon
>Anna as shopkeeper
>BK as Doty with a flash of Zelgius's face when they talk about the mask
>Green Gift as the package
>Generics as the guards

I had the idea for IkeQuest after watching Ike kill every Radiant Dawn boss.
I also had the idea for this No Way Fag that a kind user made.

>just now got the notification for the movement skills banner

>Leif
>Finn
>Linoan
>Kempf
>Eyvel

Wow, that's amazing! Keep up the good work!

>Colorless
Sue
>Blue
Milady
>Green
Lugh
>GHB
Idun
>TT Reward
Rutger Because another sword unit TT reward

I fucking hate the lava defense map with the breakable walls and the trench. It's a fucking pain to beat foes defensively there, especially if there's a dancer+infantry ranged combination.