HMQ LISTED ON BITTREX AT 10 AM PST!

DON'T TELL ME I DIDN'T WARN YOU.

Bittrex is going to list and open the market for Humaniq in +- 3 hours.

If you're going to buy a Lamborghini from your profits, please paint it purple. I like purple.

I screenshotted this thread and I'll post next month for all the cucks who didn't buy.

>pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tuG2DKYeIi4
youtube.com/watch?v=prEPErb82Mg
youtube.com/watch?v=y6UbcIv5zwY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How is this profitable?

wtf is this shitcoin? it's not even in coinmarketcap

That's why you have to buy it, straight out of the ICO baby. Buy now and you'll be set for life in a couple of months.

You have to see the bigger pictures, all the NPO's involved in this project. Unicef will most certainly get in touch with them. Barclays are already a partner and they're fresh out of the ICO.

Looks good. I expect heavy dump at the start though. I will definitely buy the dip it'll do the same shit WINGS did.

why is there 1000 different coins

UGHHHHHH ill never own them all

>Looks good. I expect heavy dump at the start though. I will definitely buy the dip it'll do the same shit WINGS did.

You should join the slack channel. Everyone is holding. Don't expect it to dip anytime soon.

>half the team are niggers
literally 360'd and walked away

this

stick to the top coins dont get caught up in shitcoin frenzy youll just depress yourself.

Go back to your BTC cucks

Slack invite?

These are the Humaniq ambassadors. Sheeeet

this thread and coinbase fake buzz with golems one being spammed now...
I wonder who's behind these. mmmm

But how do I make money off of poor people who can't afford to breathe the same air as me?

But the Chinese are investing in Africa therefore they will also invent in Africacoin, it makes perfect sense

Someone is using his brain. Nice, you're almost the only one in this thread.

And your problem is... low IQ? You do realise that this doesn't apply to the entire fucking population? These are not low wage job-seeking emigrants struggling to get by in their original country, but people who actually made it in a more challenging environment.

>that one white guy
I bet he does most of the work, lol

youtube.com/watch?v=tuG2DKYeIi4
Nah, there actually turns out to be an entire team of white guys behind it, those faces are just for the show. What I've just said may not necessarily apply to all of them after all.

Wtf I love niggers now

WE

After investing early on rlc, I'll never make the same mistake again. every ico always dips.

The price has doubled since that?

>After investing early on rlc, I'll never make the same mistake again. every ico always dips.

lrc tripled their marketcap in 1 month?

WE WUZ CRYPTOS AND SHIEEEEEEEET

>team is all niggers
>called the coin Humaniq
what did they mean by this?

It's alive!!!!

tfw I bought for 6k satoshi second they launched and already lost 1000 us dollariinos

why the fuck didnt you wait for 2 more minutes

What was the ICO price?

Down 50%.

around 3-4 sat

4-5k sats apparently. below ICO now

5.9k sat club reporting in

sheeeeeet just bought some at 3.5k lets make some monay

lel

WE

youtube.com/watch?v=prEPErb82Mg

This video is fucking terrible. Buzzwords everywhere.

SCAM COIN CONFIRMED

to the moon!

WUZ

OP here. Whoever bought my coins. Thanks. Fuck man, I'm happy I didn't lose any money on this shitty ICO. Enjoy your scam coins.

KANGZ

Top Kek.

How many coins you sell?

> african bank
> facial recognition

Providing face recognition doesn't fail in dark non-electrified zones can see a new market in beheading peoeple to get their cash.

Top kek

LOfuckingL

bad decision

It'll reach 10k. You fucked up.

Hahaha you fucking savage

Did the devs dump all their coins?

kek fuck this niggercoin, just dumped my coins, easiest $50 I've ever made. Thanks for buying my bags ;)

ICO's always work like that. First HUGE dump then steady gain to 2x initial value and then stabilization.

Trust me. I've been spending my last time 24/7 on Poloniex/Bittrex observing alt market movements and how whales operate. That huge dump was a simple trick to cause panic selling and it worked. They are going to pump again and dump to scare ICO buyers and literally cause them to sell at loss.

>hmq won't dip
>25% down the first day

well, it won't hurt to throw $50 into the nigpool

Should I really buy it? They have 42k followers on twitter. Africa strong youtube.com/watch?v=y6UbcIv5zwY

You should trust your own knowledge and experience. Don't rely on others likeThey just want to scam you, lol.

I lol'd hard

If you were the guy who dumped to 1200 sat then thanks for doubling my money. It managed to hit my 2000 and 1500 buy orders.

>$50
poorfag