Over 2 hours and transaction still not confirmed

>Over 2 hours and transaction still not confirmed

Just fucking epic

Who else can't wait until this piece of shit is obsolete?

Other urls found in this thread:

viabtc.com/tools/txaccelerator/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's the most annoying shit. I think for fast transaction we will either see a coin that's really good at making them or just smaller networks that are set up on their own blockchains that circulate in smaller communities.

>2 hours
Try 12

better than fucking bank transfers, waiting for like 4-5 working days

Someone clarify this for me. Bitocin needs 95% consensus to activate segwit right? Do all decisions require that? Because only when it's too late will changes be made. You are lucky to have a group where only 1/10th are retards/have ulterior motives, let alone 1/20.

>LTC

Move via low volume altcoin. the cheapest are the fastest. just 2 minutes or so. Then convert it back to BTC. I use XVG for example and done is just a few minutes.

Nice try XVGshill

Been waiting 53 hours ;-;

People always have something to bitch about.

>Over 2 hours
Pay the fee.

Use an accelerator.

viabtc.com/tools/txaccelerator/

I agree the fees and transaction times are bullshit though.

viabtc.com

enter your tx id and accelerate.

it took a few tries tho but it's free so meh

maybe you should stop being such a fucking pajeet and pay an appropriate tx fee?

Literally "pay money to pay money"

Transaction space on BTC blocks is expensive. I don't know if this will ever be fixed because the ones keeping the block size small have the most to gain from a small block size. Viva altcoin revolution.

stop bitching this will be fixed in near future
when you transfer from bank to bank it can take days!!!

>bitcoin sucks we need a new coin
>makes alt coin
>buys bitcoin to buy alt coin

> "This bag of gold is so big heavy, I just wanted to buy a pint of milk. Who else can't wait until this shit is obsolete?"

Which wallet should I use to store bitcoin? I bought some and I have it on coinbase, but I heard that it isn't as safe there.

So which wallet will allow me to keep it more secure? Can you guys provide specific links please, thank you anons.

how low do you all set your fees?

Pay the free, Tyrone.

Seriously, every time I send bitcoin anywhere I get my first confirmation within the next block or two, and I don't even use the highest fees possible.

What like credit card transaction fees? Or bank transfer fees? Or any fees regarding the transfer of money? Why are you acting like this all so surprising that people wanna be payed for being the middle man in your transfers?

Electrum/Exodus

This.

Just a 10k satoshi fee (less than $0.2) will make your transaction confirmed within 5 minutes.

>What is Coinbase
USD->ETH/LTC

kek you know its slow cuz its in demand right? bitcoin ain't going no where

>>Over 2 hours and transaction still not confirmed
>Just fucking epic
>Who else can't wait until this piece of shit is obsolete?

dude, this info is meaningless. Give us the Tx ID and we will Dox those responsible.

Coinbase always pays the 0.004 nominal Tx fee. It takes less than 10 minutes to get anywhere from coinbase.