Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1839867.0
t.me/joinchat/AAAAAEO15PUk9EmUi-deQQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

tits or gtfo

>shit that never happened
Nice larp OP
Polite sage

Donate just ONE to me please? I'll love you forever :')

1AtJZuHpfWYSVbcWQ83LJSSnMb1r7zD8jY

Ok friend I will. But promise me youll post it here for the unbelievers to see.

Sent ;)

No do me, I'm a lot more handsome and trustworthy.
1GEv3DnRapk8jJHUdnkZnqCCe6HFPmFqoC

They can just check it on the blockchain.

Hey boys its its on a non-GUI wallet how the fuck do I set the fees for this to transfer to my jaxx

I dont want this shit to be stuck in the internet somewhere.

Ill post a screenshot senpai.

At this point I wouldn't worry about fees. It's at $1800 right now and due for a correction any day now. You just found nearly 400K in BTC but it could only be 300K if the market crashes.

How do you not remember you used to mine bitcoins until now.

I bet your "150 btc" is just 0.150, lol

Share some of that happiness with user

36W5DLwvgcEMsyjRL773MMjpbSMGLmbQtG

I believe you OP, plz share a fraction of one with me, bless 1NKXUBxH5T99xEgcHVVCuaTcY9hrotSuTK

OP please, I went through a terrible divorce last year that ripped my life apart. Now I'm unemployed and living in a tiny studio with no means or prospects. If you can donate anything to me I will use it to try and change my life.

1BuQaXLCqQ3VyqqhLDqv4uca1armgpNcg8

1 or even .5 BTC.

1PxU5hjcKDErQXZyHaxHMGhkNLCWeW3R9K

I'll post pic and time stamp worshiping you, lucky duck. I believe in you, user.

Im trying to find out how to set transaction fee to make the process easier, incase it gives a low satoshi per byte ratio and the coins get stuck FOREVER
I went thru my brothers things. He's dead now before you accuse me of anything

Plz share a little piece of the large cake with me
17NBhgvonWLZP5sUyCjxFKjvpBGeAem8yA

What this user said. Cash it in, fuck the fees.

16UfuwP4QnYQLj7vv2iyyZqJmhnm1r3hwi
tits or gtfo

Sorry about your brother man. Did he not know he had them either?

Plees gibsmedat pajeet

I've never understood the get married meme? Why give half your shit to some dumb bitch?

He died back in 2010. cardiomyopathy caused by prions i shit you not
HOw do i cash it in from the wallet? Im sorry my idea was to put it in my jaxx then send it to coinbase and sell it there

Bummer about your brother. Here is a guide: (Tip above)
Good place to start.
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1839867.0

>HOw do i cash it in from the wallet? Im sorry my idea was to put it in my jaxx then send it to coinbase and sell it there
You can't. Make Kraken/bittrex account and trade it for tether or USD. Localbitcoins is an option too, but with so many btc (if what you say is true) it might be a little risky.

replay below. You will have to download some software to extract if you don't already have

Sell on GDAX. Don't transfer all to the exchange at once since you have a $10k daily withdrawal limit.

Also remember to pay your taxes. Do not try to skirt Uncle Sam

I beseech that you should bestow upon me a single coin as if you were to it would be the first I would own.

1NPMrVN2v8sgX4uLi7nas7uHbU7vcEtPfH

You will get fucked through fees.

I'm still praying that I'm the one person here that posted their BTC address and actually got BTC out of it. Try sending one to me and see what happens. Remember I believed in you first.

She was the love of my life. Really. I didn't care about anything at all in my bliss. I couldn't prove it, but I knew she was cheating on me. Then she hired a shark lawyer to destroy me. I was so depressed that I didn't have the will to defend myself properly. Then I lost my job and now I surf Veeky Forums all day and don't go outside.

Holy shit you begging faggots are beyond pathetic.

>bittrex
youvebeenhacked.jpg

In the event this is legit, I humbly request 1 btc, por favor. 1FFrceLex7biTtf2j2WPBp1JEYkJ9cpJaQ

Otherwise, you know the rules, pics or it didn't happen

what is this meme?

I'm not begging haha it takes 5 seconds to post your address and you have nothing to lose.

OP walk us through what exactly is going on. Some of us want to help you recover your brother's inheritance to you.

They have 100btc withdrawal limit.

you're such a faggot

>dig up old harddrive from 09
>has 1500 fucking bitcoins

OH MY FUCK

sent ;)

OP just 0.3 would literally save my life from the clutches of debt please help a poorfag out 1AzZjAVcATAEwfoyzDvXdH3Fs7t15AUdoR

Fuck me good senpai

1TSurRCAmw6NfE84TnzcguGbsv3eie4Lt

>Lol. Tag (FU)

OP. WHAT IS GOING ON? TELL US EXACTLY WHAT YOU NEED SO WE CAN HELP YOU RECOVER YOUR BROTHERS TREASURE.

biz can be so cute sometimes

Not with a limit sell

It's truly the comfiest of boards.

Hmmmmm.

Hey you and OP. Get telegram and join channel we can group chat through there. Can't see with all the beggars.

Link: t.me/joinchat/AAAAAEO15PUk9EmUi-deQQ

>Dig up old hard drive from 1872
>150,000 BTC

OH LOOOOORD

>this thread

Holy shit pls gib pls pls i'm a poor pajeet from nigeria

I'll send you a coin if you post a picture of yourself holding up a piece of paper. You can wear a mask.

The piece of paper must say "I'm a poor fag beggar" and include this post ID

Grats on the find man, I'm lucky to find a fucking pen in my house.

1Kf3GMog4oukMMi9cgTmhabyHF4DfXHEbV

if you feel like sharing all is appreciated.

enjoy your new found money :)

I'm good. I'm no beggar. I would like to help OP get his treasure though.

I would do this but you just posted a screenshot that proved you're poor as fuck.

Lol.

LOL, no thanks.

>1NKXUBxH5T99xEgcHVVCuaTcY9hrotSuTK

As appealing as it is to share the wealth, there is something about marginal utility you should realise. $100 to a NEET has less relative value as $100 in cash to someone who is going to sleep on the street tonight.

Just saying. Skip the intermediates and just give it to someone face to face. I like to roll up in a car, and give it to someone to give to them. Yes, I know its partially selfish- whatever girl in the seat next to me thinks I'm some kind of incredible philanthropist. But the truth is there is nothing like seeing the look on some desperate person's face when they realize they don't have the usual chump change, but something that could really help, maybe get them on a bus to somewhere warmer, definitely a hot shower and clean sheets, something that makes them feel like a human being. To these people, $100 bill is astronomically more significant than anything else in their lives.

We're all so incredibly lucky, and there are a lot of people who are just plain unlucky. And there are tons of people who have fallen right off the edge of society. Maybe they are dumb. Maybe they are partially deserving of their fate. But nobody asked to be dumb. Nobody asked to get cancer and can't pay their bills. And a lot of it is just because they never got off the ground in life, just getting the shit kicked out of them from when they were a defenseless child for reasons that amount to cruelty, for things they couldn't control.

This society and culture eats people alive and really I think a lot of people just don't have a chance. They aren't hurting anyone, just getting stepped on every day. It doesn't matter if they drink or use drugs- thats a kind of happiness. A little bit of luck and little bit of hope, and some real comforts in this shitty life are real things and what you get back might be the only thing you'll remember from this time as these days fly by getting closer the death yourself.

I may be a poorfag but I'm not the one begging :^)

Send to me. I look poor enough don't I?

12RnckAbGijSv9X9EAq1V8YUiXyhvUiayT

Sorry, brother. You'll pull yourself out. The money won't help anyways, it needs to come from within and it will.

#mgtow

ahahahaha

You want a coin? Play by my rules.

Can't blockchain hair. Lol.

What color lambo are you getting, OP?

>incase it gives a low satoshi per byte ratio and the coins get stuck FOREVER

I think eventually it just times out and cancels the transaction. If you set a low fee you can use an accelerator to make it faster (a mining service that prioritises transactions with low/zero satoshi fees)

Holy shit good for you, that's an incredible find. I am badly underwater in my long and could lose a lot...if you'd like please help here-- 177wDrJkGzbBkNrEVDwcUeNFPRXSy6voAN

Also just saying I would invest a decent amount in eth. It is the future, and I am not a shill. Look into it if you haven't and I'd be happy to help if you don't know where to start.

Happy days friend.

OP You have to understand that we have to give it a shot.

If I were you I would probably consider donating one or two to some people here, but otherwise, just fucking cash out and get to enjoying your life.

Putting my wallet here as well, just because like I said, why not, and I would much appreciate the jumpstart to helping me trade to where you are now.

18BC4ypxvnjWJdy2pRiUM1qdH3RdZGxztP

123Pbuyv4LE5efF4vvXmp4zoYirBLA4UcB
Here is mine if you have anything left

Hey, can't win if you don't play.

1CtonnWS9rRT8He4DMaTYa9qTLpoYuYFbz

Appreciate any courteous donations, congrats on the big find

larping on the internet

should have shorted your hair m8

Haha you people really think he is going to give you anything??

I just posted as you have requested it. when do you send the coin? I played by the rules as you can see. Thank you very much.

hello this is brians sister he told me to tell you guys that hell be back he went to a friends house who fix a computer i think

thank you

Look at those craving eyes..
Crypto will steal your soul!

When he be back?

But I wants some free meme coins :/

Post your tits

you beggars are pathetic

donations? sure! I'll waste it on drugs and whores for you. I mean, at least I'm getting something out of it, unlike everyone else here who will lose it trading memecoins

1PZaFQs7xKbm7NQxYQSuB3seumPgUobhyR

Don't tell people your bitcoin count. They will try and find a way to steal that shit. Also don't use tether, as it can be retarded.

I'm a poor guy, did what has been asked, don't see bitcoin coming. Have no bitcoins so no problem if they would hack 0 balance. But what is disturbing that somebody promises something and doesn't keeps his word.

Got played as usual by Pajeet. You're probably being hacked as we speak.

Oh my goodness. He actually did it. The absolute madman.

bruh. look at this dood.

This thread kek.

My wallett: Po0rBETApajEEtgibsMEDATS!!

Tank you muchly kind sir

Checked. Tell Brian he can send the bitcoins over whenever he feels like(we're best friends).

sent

;)

Buy a lambo

Sent BTC to every person ITT for making Veeky Forums such a worthwhile place to be
you're welcome everyone

Please send me some btc, i am really poor
1r97exPgT4t2EhZshdeXg5jmkBTcZh5vF

no you didnt you silly memer

I just made a BTC account for this thread. Can I still get some bitcoin?

plz
1BW4CU8zABUqqaSxB77LUsfYyqtwvdugmA

>Being poorfag enough to justify posting your digital wallet to receive digital coins

1NTR9RU15rvtKRYe6vjuoNAmSh91nXv7ju