Why are americuck and yurocucks such pathetic beings and will never live up to the anglo

Why are americuck and yurocucks such pathetic beings and will never live up to the anglo

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/timworstall/2016/03/07/still-true-even-mississippi-is-richer-than-britain/#6c9c247b8560
lbc.co.uk/hot-topics/crime-police/ferrari-trump-is-right-there-are-no-go-areas-in-lo/
realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/73-Chestnut-St_Newark_OH_43055_M33131-25023
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3770523/Oliver-Amelia-popular-baby-names.html
rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62328509.html
realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/268-W-Church-St_Newark_OH_43055_M45231-15539#photo1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Be Anglo
>rule world
>give world to muslims

can you both just go to /int/

please

How come Britain is a third world impoverished shithole compared to the US then? Anyway take this to /int/.

what

where do americans get these claims from

You are policed by Muslims.

Reality: forbes.com/sites/timworstall/2016/03/07/still-true-even-mississippi-is-richer-than-britain/#6c9c247b8560

Britain is really shit and would probably be the worst western European country if Portugal wasn't a thing.

>people are replying to off topic threads
delete this board already

How about I make another holocaust denial thread for you?

I can't open forbes

But britain has the 5th largest economy on earth behind germany and japan, retard.

nice meme

these are meme images, not arguments

>5th largest economy
And India is the 7th. Size of the economy matters fuck all to living standards and individual wealth.

Calling evidence a meme is not an argument.

There are shittyu parts of the UK, but there's a massive rich-poor gap

there's a very weak middle class in the uk, you either have a 4k tv and a new iphone or you're in council housing

it's called 'the north'

That's a jpg image of a man attempting to put an area under shariah control with no legal boundaries.

that's like me posting a pic of a mexican immigrant in texas holding a gun and claiming that's what you see in every state in the us

actually leave your tiny buttfuck town and stop getting your worldview from jpgs on /pol/

>Use to be a great empire that spanned the globe and asserted dominance
> Now is only known for its migrant rape and Doctor Who
Why will Europe never live up to their ancestors standards?

>Sharia patrols, also referred to as Muslim patrols or modesty patrols, were groups of young Sunni Muslim men, members of an organisation that called itself the Shariah Project,[1] who patrolled streets in East London from 2013 to 2014. Early that year, videos of their activities, filmed by members of the patrol, were uploaded online:[2] these showed hooded members of the patrol confronting passers-by and demanding that they conform to Sharia law.[3] They targeted prostitutes, people drinking alcohol, couples who were holding hands, women whom they considered to be dressed immodestly, and harassed others whom they perceived as being gay.[4][5][6] Five men were arrested in January 2013 as part of an investigation into the gang,[7][8] and three were given jail sentences on 6 December 2013.[9]

The article specifically mentions that London is basically a NYC tier city surrounded by what is more or less Mississippi.

Anyway Britain really is garbage compared to the US. Lower wages, higher rent, more expensive food, more expensive gas, shit gun laws, overtaxed, catastrophic infrastructure, most people live in absurdly overpriced terrace houses I wouldn't let my dog sleep in, cops can jail you for posting racist jokes, etc.

The one thing Britain has better than the US is cheaper healthcare and that's pretty much it.

>be british
>get beheaded

So what you've done is posted a bit of text on how a group of muslim faggots in east london tried to make people follow sharia law and got arrested

What does this prove?

> shit gun laws, overtaxed, catastrophic infrastructure, most people live in absurdly overpriced terrace houses I wouldn't let my dog sleep in, cops can jail you for posting racist jokes, etc.

I stopped taking you seriously here. it's obvious you've never stepped foot in the UK and gain your knowledge of foreign affairs from pics on /pol/ and /int/

That sharia patrols are real and areas of Britain are de facto ruled under Muslim law

No, they aren't. I live in London. You gain your knowledge of the UK from stormfront. Your post shows there was a criminal gang that eventually got arrested that tried to push sharia law

please return when you're 18

>denying the terrace house thing
Why are you lying? You faggots literally live in semi-detached shitboxes that are about as spacious as sardine cans and paying three times the money an American would pay for a whole house.

lbc.co.uk/hot-topics/crime-police/ferrari-trump-is-right-there-are-no-go-areas-in-lo/

I did not link stromfront, I linked images from local news sites and posted a sourced excerpt from wikipedia.

>lbc
>london cop (one)

yeah, no.

maybe if you live in fucking central london

i can get a 3 bedroom house in cornwall cheap as fucking chips

You realize there are parts of the UK outside london, right?

>3 bedroom house in cornwall cheap as fucking chips
Just tell me what do you consider to be cheap, I'm interested.

£140k for a half decent house in a town in south england

>Sharia area
No thanks.

>170k is "cheap" by British standards
Top kek, you're really out of touch with how cheap things in America are right?

Jesus fuck, you people really believe the memes

I live currently in Berkshire, in a town that is 97% white

America is 60% white. Britain is around 85%

I said 140k you illiterate retard

Now, find me a 3 bedroom house in a part of the us that isn't a rundown meth addicted shithole.

also
>top kek
How old are you?

It's not memes when it's on the news. Blame the news.

>IMPLYING YOU ARE EVEN ANGLES
Britain was the genetic fleshlight of history and i'd be surpised it there was anything but French in them.

Why is Muslim birth rate higher than white birth rate in your "country"?

Are you messing mate? Its 150 grand for a house thats falling apart in a first world suburb in the usa.

Get ready to drop 230 grand for a ranch in a good school district.

I converted it to USD you clueless fuck.

>3 bedroom house

realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/73-Chestnut-St_Newark_OH_43055_M33131-25023

What is the most popular baby name in britain?

150k for a house that falls apart? Where exactly is that?

What is the hispanic birth rate in America again?

>that thing
>americans think this is a good living standard
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HOLY SHIT

The best part of pontiac michigan, a shithole city.

Troy, michigan has some of the best school systems in the state, so get ready to drop 200+ grand for a ranch

Oliver and Amelia.

>three bedroom house
>big
Oh, its rare that American houses are that small.

That's terrible for that price. It looks like an actual shack lmao

You said cheap, not good. Find me a 4 bedroom British house for 60k of comparable quality and then we'll talk.

No it's Muhammad you silly billy but since there are so many variations of the spelling they hide it like they do in this URL:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3770523/Oliver-Amelia-popular-baby-names.html

Luckily if you read the article the headline is honest at least.

I said 3 bedroom, retard

Even if the Daily Mail was slightly credible, you should know all Muslims must name their first born son Muhammad, meaning the 4% of the british population that are muslim, most will have a child of some variation of Muhammad

You heard me, 4%. The number speaks for itself. Now, what's the hispanic percentage of the US?

Yes and that house is 4 bedroom while being over 100k cheaper than the 3 bedroom house you were talking about. Dense retard.

And a shitty little shack in a place with no work

here's a 66k house in hampshire.

Note i would search further but i can only search within 40 miles

rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62328509.html

To clarify, I was asking about the US Dollars not about your monopoly money.

>shitty little shack
realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/268-W-Church-St_Newark_OH_43055_M45231-15539#photo1

Same area.

>place with no work
4% unemployment rate and right next to a major metro area.

jesus that thing is sad

tiny corridors, run down, wet and rotting roof

i hope you're not serious about that thing

>being so cucked that you think you're are a real anglo

lel this celtic cucks