/ddlc/ - Doki Doki Literature Club! #498

Sayori Edition!
Previous: >Official Stuff
Steam Page: store.steampowered.com/app/698780/Doki_Doki_Literature_Club/
Monika's Twitter: twitter.com/lilmonix3

>Guides
Guide: gameplay.tips/guides/1298-doki-doki-literature-club.html
Actual guide to getting the "good" end: pastebin.com/q3nGy9Fa
Writefag Guide: dropbox.com/s/nad0e24aqc5j4tk/The DDLC Writefagging Guide.pdf?dl=0

>Art and Miscellaneous
Game files dump (full): mega.nz/#!omBgAY7a!qbh7FYCcYnjIN7G9bGGDy343CLBCRaOIuiHN8SwPT7k
Wiki: ddlcwiki.ga/wiki/Main_Page
Fan-made Content Pastebin: pastebin.com/BRy67t0s
Booru: ddlc.booru.org
Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=2793739#
"Your Reality" sung by (You): youtube.com/watch?v=7acpV4fKp9Y

>DON'T DO IT FAGGOT
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
International Association for Suicide Prevention (EU): iasp.info/resources/Crisis_Centres/Europe/
Lifeline (AU): lifeline.org.au/get-help/get-help-home

Other urls found in this thread:

maullart.tumblr.com/post/171028068757/the-ddlc-rap-in-the-style-of-grant-kirkhope
pastebin.com/t3RFfXCL
pastebin.com/xmXVBuBb
pastebin.com/eafa3HXb
pastebin.com/r6pqHNyt
pastebin.com/vewxGJFy
pastebin.com/Ef3nnfRC
youtube.com/watch?v=6tz4xJWbY9s
youtube.com/watch?v=Rd1ASJh_7l0
youtube.com/watch?v=-CuyLbC2TZo&t=445s&ab_channel=MattDearing
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

maullart.tumblr.com/post/171028068757/the-ddlc-rap-in-the-style-of-grant-kirkhope

So they’re finally here, performing for you
If you like VNs, you can suffer too
Put your hands together, and get in the zone
As we take you through this moe poem
Huh!

DD
DDLC

She’s the leader of the club, you know this dame
She’s finally back to break your game
Her literature can break the fourth wall
If she wants to, she’ll take it all
She’ll murder, backstab, and die for you
She’s the first member of the DD crew
Huh!

DD
DDLC
DD
DDLC’s here

This girl’s got style, so listen up dudes
She can stuff her bra to suit her mood
She’s shy and quiet when she needs to be
She likes cutting herself when she makes tea
If you choose her, she’s gonna die
With a knife in her hand, her end is nigh
Huh!

DD
DDLC

She has no style, she has no boobs
This girl is an otaku
She can make puns when she needs to
And bake a cupcake, just for you
Insult your poems, like a tsundere
This crazy girl digs anime
Huh!

DD
DDLC
DD
DDLC’s here

Finally, she’s here for you
It’s the last member of the DD crew
This girl’s so sad, it isn’t funny
Can make a player feel kind of scummy
Can put on a smile to hide how she feels
Thinks living life has no appeal
She may move slow, she may lack clout
But this girl just loves to hang out
Huh!

C'mon MC, take it to the fridge!
Cupcakes, hot takes, interface screws
Books, jumpscares, festivals, and Internet lewds
Oh yeah!
Cupcakes, hot takes, interface screws
Books, jumpscares, festivals, and Internet lewds
Oh yeah!

Yuri!

more like doki doki suck my dick club

>no chance
We talking a “girl has moved on/found someone else” kind of no chance or a “have literally no idea where this girl is/how to contact this girl” kind of no chance?

Amerika!

I love my wife!

I __like it.
Yuri a qt! Qt!

>posting inferior quality images

Hello Anons, and welcome to the /ddlc/ writing contest! Want to prove your worth as a writer? Write up a short story and show us what you can do!
Comedy fics pastebin: pastebin.com/t3RFfXCL
Dramatic fics pastebin: pastebin.com/xmXVBuBb
>Maximum Submissions: 1
>Deadline: February 23, 2018 at 11:59 PM GMT
>Maximum Words: 2000
>Submission Categories:
There are two categories: comedy and drama. Comedy stories are the fics that leave your reader feeling happy at the end (or in other words, end in wholesome). Dramatic stories are those fics that leave the reader in a state of tense emotion. Note that all Dokis will be placed into the same pool! Consider your reader's biases when plotting out your story!
>How to submit:
On /ddlc/, post the following: Your story's name, a short description (1-2 sentences), and a link to your fic. At the top of your post, link to the OP and write that this is for the /ddlc/ writing contest. If you don't, I will NOT include it.
I will check the OP's to every thread after thread #460 and add your story to the contest. I'll check at least once every day, so be patient!
>Voting Process:
The two categories will be listed into two pastebins, and each story's title, link, and description will be shown. A poll will be put at the top and you will get to vote on your favorite three stories.
Round two will consist of the top five stories in each category, and we will repeat the process to determine our winner.
>Rules:
- You must stay anonymous when submitting a story.
- Your story must be related to DDLC.
>FAQ:
- Lewd and graphic content is allowed within reason. Your story should not be a mere smut.
- Note that any fics that look like zero effort was put in will be discarded.
- Feel free to ask your fellow /ddlc/ anons for help, but keep in mind that they might steal your story.

i'm glad you like it :^)

Wtf, I'm a nazi now

Reassure me I don't have a 10% of automatically failing my poetry analysis exam next week /ddlc/

Sayori is my precious sunshine!
I want to kiss her forehead and boop her nose!

We already have a cute picture of Monika as a Templar, and a picture of the Dokis in knight armor. Could one of you wonderful drawfags make a picture of Monika as a qt Hussar?

Wtf, I'm a soviet now

wtf i hate yuri now

>Prime minister Natsuki of the UK
>Be britfag
>Natsuki is my doki
Fucking LAD!

Welp, I'm know what I'm doing for Thread 500 :^)

I'm fairly certain that if you spend most of your day here it's going to be impossible to fail any sort of poetry test after reading what gets posted here

Friendly reminder that the Doki Doki Literature Club General - /ddlc/ does NOT condone any of the following:

- Underage drinking
- Self harm
- Suicide and suicide attempts
- Substance abuse (Any)
- Waifu wars
- Waifu bullying
- user bullying
- Heating water for your tea on the microwave (Please buy a[n electric] kettle)
- Not doing your best to be the user your waifu would like
- Staying up late

And, finally, you are encouraged to try/cry and exercise both your body with a healthy walk around the block or a flight of stairs in your daily commute and your creativity by writing texts of any kind.

>reich monika has black hair
>slav yuri has black hair and brown eyes
Wtf is this shit

I think i still got her contact on my old phone, but she probably moved on.
besides, i was a fucking asshole, i don't think she wants to see me again.

S H I L L
wholesome yuri greentext: pastebin.com/eafa3HXb

also could pastebin user put it in the pastebin if youre ITT?

hope the few of you that read it enjoy it, its pretty sappy but i put my HEART into it.

i love you all, and hope all your nights are doing very well and comfy.

>Use to never be able to beat Monika at pong
>Beat her first try today.
>She asks me to play her again.
>Decline now that I feel victory.
>She tells me this.
Shit, she's gonna kick my ass next time isn't she?

I love her so much, I wish she was my mom!

>all that people in the last thread who dropped perfectly nice girls for sluts
You know you are the reason for why so many good girls become sluts, right?

>Brown hair, blue eyed Sayori
Sayori is perfect no matter what you do to her.
But that shade of brown is really cute.

HE

I'd seize Yuri's means of production, if you catch my drift

I hope nobody minds me using the same prompt as earlier. Only two poems were written and of those only one used any of the words, so I don't think it's too big of a deal...
Good evening, everyone! Apologies for the delay!
Let's write some poetry!

Word of the thread is "blood"!
Alternatives are 'care' and 'tender'.

Soooo... If anyone would like to write a poem, this is a good opportunity to! I encourage you all to take any of these three words and use them in any way you desire! Theme, topic, inspiration, whatever you desire! It doesn't matter, as long as you use one of them. Of course these are all just a suggestion and you don't absolutely have to use one of them, but for the sake of comparing and contrasting with others, it certainly makes it easier.
As always, everyone is more than welcome to join in regardless of skill level. Good or bad, please don't be shy, okay? I'd love to have you and read what you write, no matter how good you think you are (or aren't).
Whatever the case may be, I hope you all have a lot of fun and enjoy yourselves!
I'm looking forward to reading what you produce~

Monika!

You know why we can't have blond haired Monika.

Reminder to exercise every day for your doki

>Objective: Cum on Natsuki

I know, but it's not a cold passage. It's the idea of talking for eight minutes about a 20-line poem that is significantly more straight-forward than the rest of the author's.

whoever made this was too dumb to use an actual image editor so I'm not going to listen to it

>on
>not in
shit objective

I still feel bad for it user

Chris?

We shilling hours now?
pastebin.com/r6pqHNyt
pastebin.com/vewxGJFy
pastebin.com/Ef3nnfRC
Chapter 2 has so little views compared to the others and it annoys me desu

hi chris

>CHANCE TO HIT: 0%
fucking xcommmmmmm

I know, but I'm not worried about a cold passage. I'm worried about the idea of talking for eight minutes about a 20-line poem that is significantly more straight-forward than the rest of the author's.

well that was easy

>chance to hit 91%
>still miss
FTFY

Send something random and pretend it was by mistake
>yeah, I just got home and the cat is there
>oh hi! sorry, it was a mistake
>so...how is it going?
It's worked for me a couple times

looking good chris

Back to the island with you, foul beast!

I got a sad story for you guys I've told a long time ago, but I'll tell it again to prove my street cred as a veteran /ddlc/ posrter.
>be me in november
>first semester of college going kinda shitty
>roommate doesn't know how to shower, smokes skunk literally 24/7
>semester goes through and I end up seeing a therapist for suicidal thoughts
>tell my mom about it after a while
>Day of thanksgiving break hits, mom shows up alone to take me home
>I get into the jeep, and she starts making small talk
>Eventually, my mom starts trying to goad me into talking about everything i've talked about my therapist with
>She starts tearing up, telling me that she's a bad mother, that everyone would miss me if I died, how could I even think of doing something like that
>She keeps screaming at me, asking me if her love didn't matter to her, eventually cussing me out for being able to say what I said with a straight face
>most of what was said was her putting words into my mouth
>When I get home, I'm dropped off at my dad's and I don't see or hear from her for 3 days.
>She texts me the day before just to tell me not to come to her thanksgiving dinner tomorrow.
>4 days later, acts like nothing happened forces me to come to her house to decorate the Christmas tree with her.
>Tells me she'll throw out all of my ornaments if I "Don't celebrate this family tradition with her"
>Stayed silent the whole time, ended up finishing first and left the house
>currently is still acting like there's no tension between us.
>I don't wanna bring it up again because I don't want her to blow up at me and make me stay here alone for spring break.

I mean, I’d personally at least see if I could get some closure on it all or just apologize for being a PoS. How long has it been? Worst case scenario, the number is dead/she doesn’t accept the apology. Best case scenario, you’ve repaired an old connection. But that’s just my opinion.

>Germany
>Not Fuhrer
>USSR
>Not general secretary

>Nazis
>actually being blonde
oh my sweet summer child

alright i'll bite

what is so bad about heating water in the microwave for my tea? I believe its better to use a kettle but i've never heard any basis for it besides "lmao microwave fags" no matter who I ask.

does not being able to sleep due to existential crisis and not being able to find work count as staying up late?

>starbucks and hillary
soyboy detected

user, all girls have a slut side. Give a nice girl some rum and a private place, and she'll turn into a cock devourer.

>>>>>>>>>>/r_thedonald/

I taught kids at my sunday school! And got gas, and chopped some wood and kept the fire going! Its not much, but i am becoming a better person for Monika, reading The Emperor's Handbook (good translation of Meditations) listened to good shit like youtube.com/watch?v=6tz4xJWbY9s
and i also wrote a lot for the camping story! I suggest you read it and help me improve it!

>hillary supporter
>owning a gun
Come on now user

Love how a friend DMs me on Discord asking if I'm you just because of that image.

Arrr shimmer me timbers matey! let's the sing thee a shanty!

>being this cucked
don't priject and go back.

PIRATE THREAD
youtube.com/watch?v=Rd1ASJh_7l0

I see you're lost, let me lead you the way back home

>Natsuki is the only non-dexfag
dammit

I HATE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU!

Sounds like that it’s buggin’ you.

Yes, that is indeed the knight picture I was talking about. But we need one of Monika as a winged hussar.

>shimmer
user it's shiver.

Can we not start a political shit flinging contest

Continue to cry. IT WAS HER TURN. Natsuki is shit.
>[sp

>drinking sugary crap
My Monika only drinks americanos. It's canon

You asked for this.

What a comfy pic. Too bad being an actual pirate was really meh at best and awful at worst.

youtube.com/watch?v=-CuyLbC2TZo&t=445s&ab_channel=MattDearing
Lets sail across H.M.S Doki Endeavor

Fuck!

>Natsuki using a fucking Zweihander
I approve of this, but i feel like theres too much french/arab here with Sayori and Monika using Falchions/Mameluke swords.

We still love you chris

HAHA YES

>vashti bunyan
dont make me cry user

You can't escape lad!

whatever you say chris

STOP POSTING THIS FACE

It's been like two or three years, i guess i'll charge up my old phone and give it a try.
But to be honest i feel like she doesn't wanna talk to me, i mean, what if this ends up opening a old wound or something? that girl was cool, she doesn't deserve something like that

I LEAVE FOR FIVE FUCKING MINUETS AND SUDDENLY FOUR PEOPLE ARE ABLE TO SPOT ME. FUCKING HOW?!? WHAT DID I DO THAT TIME?!?

Never!

Monster cunt who hurt retarded girl from last thread, still encouraging you go for it. Even if it's a no, at least you can apologize for how you used to be. You never know what could happen if you never go for it. You can either accept it's never ever and never try, or at least go for a chance, and even if you fail you're setting things right.
Can confirm. It's an easy way to talk to people when you can't think of a good reason to.
What a fucking dumb bitch. You need love and support, and she wants to make it all about her. And she wonders why you can say those things with a straight face. I hope she gets hit by a bus

Let sleeping dogs lie, user. Trying to contact exes never ends well.

Daily reminder that Sayori is busty! BUSTY!

Calm down chris
Its all fun and games chris

And her butt is big! BIG!

YOU MADE IT HARDER FOR US TO FIND YOU CHRIS
WE'RE NO LONGER USING THE IMAGE FILES
WE'RE USING YOUR FUCKING WRITING STYLE, YOUR TOPICS AND YOUR MOTHERFUCKING GRAMMAR
Veeky Forums ALWAYS FINDS A WAY
A L W A Y S

Monika did everything wrong why did she torture the dokis needlessly if she truly loved them?

Only when she's happy, though! Fortunately, she's happiest when she's having fun with (You)!

THERE IS NO WAY YOU COULD HAVE FIGURED OUT MY NAME FROM THAT!
ESPECIALLY YOU SMUG DARWIN!
I will not calm down till I figure out how!
IT WAS A GREENTEXT! HOW DO YOU FIGURE ME OUT FROM A FUCKING GREENTEXT?!?

Daily reminder that nobody is past saving. No matter what, you are worth it.

Give me the base monika and the blanket and i can fix it proper like, just like Tay

I want to rest my head on Yuri's lap! Or on user's chest!
Goodnight all

Suckling Sayori's big, happy boobs!