/vn/ - Twin Edition

Visual Novel General #1878

READ THE FOLLOWING, THIS IS IMPORTANT
>Having trouble with your VN? Try the following before you ask for tech support:
1. Be in Japanese locale
2. Read the Readme
3. Read the wiki below
4. Google it

>FAQs, Recommendations, and Other Useful Things:
visual-novels-general.wikia.com/wiki/

>Need a novel with a specific element?
vndb.org/g

>Download Links:
pastebin.com/CrzJ4Xrd/

Previous thread:
This general is for the discussion of English-translated Japanese visual novels.
All posting of untranslated visual novels belongs on E-celeb shitposting is not allowed.
Kindly use spoiler tags appropriately when discussing plot spoilers to facilitate smooth discussion.

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/s/a6d1d9f0ed/809521-623
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>yosuga no sora
Is the partial that's available worth a go?

;_;

The only route worth reading is Sora's, so yes.

I love big boobs and oneesans!

>Huh? What I'm talking about doesn't have anything to do with that.
It's just too smart for us EOPs I guess

I'll have to give it a look. Thanks.

soras route is the only one with a decent TL iirc, the others are MTL shit.

Hey someone actually saw my Yosuga no Sora post.
It's been years since I last played this but teen me thought the violinfag's route was the best. Didn't help that I had a real imouto and imouto route was too real for my taste

Apparently.

Too big.

>I-it isn't poorly written trite it's just too deep 4 u XD

Not something I'm interested in. I'd like the girls in the CG I responded to just fine, they just need to tone down the udders.

No such a thing

ELL OH FUCKING ELL

low test

If anything Clannad is TOO well written. That's why we need that Encyclopedia, how could we EOPs ever understand its sheer depth without all those amazing references being explained to us? Hell you'd need a degree in Japanese culture and linguistics just to understand it on anything more than a surface level

Jesus christ.

I like big boobs too but that's just too big, boobs shouldn't be bigger than a persons head

Which part of the ending, which is the part I was talking about, is poorly written?

How about okasans with big tits.

The only person talking about references is you.

That image is actually pretty fun.

Its the harem route and here they are telling their brother (Well the purple haired girl is MC´s cousin) that they are horny as fuck and they NEED sex but would rather die than let anyone other than their brother fuck them.

Red haired girl is best girl, there is one scene where she uses a wig in a badly lit room and she fakes the MC´s girlfriend voice so her brother takes her virginity.

Still i would rather ChuxPet for the indian or the imoutos.

exhentai.org/s/a6d1d9f0ed/809521-623

Are we ever going to get a proper mom/son VN translated?

Those are fine too
Is Harakano good?

You have Kamidori.

hopefully not

>your onee-chans will never risk death to stay loyal to your dick

OH
I GOT SOMETHIN' IN MY THROAT
I NEED TO BE ALONE
WHILE I SUFFER

I want to shut Asuho up with a kiss

oedipus pls go and stay go

I never understood how people complained about the ending. Like, it's obviously not going to end on such a downer and the orbs of light mechanic at least sets it up to be considered an "Earn your happy ending" type deal. It can't really be called an asspull when it's set up throughout the VN that "shit working out in the end in supernatural ways" is acceptable, like in Fuko and Misae's routes.

Maybe the Dangopedia didn't go far enough, we need every theme explained to us stupid EOPs because Clannad's complexity would never be understandable with our primitive language and culture

>its launch break, as usual i dont have a launch box
He must work for NASA

It hurt typing that sentence out.

I want to shut Asuho up with a right cross to the chops.

Toa's route is kinda cute so far, even though I've just started it. I really don't want it to go some place super serious like SakuSaku's imouto route. Not that it's bad if it does, but I just want some lighthearted love.

Thanks for the save Kosame

>tfw I'll never molest my sister

Stop it

I have 3 routes to go before hers, and I already can't wait to do it

>she comes out and rides your dick in her maid outfit

I don't understand people who don't like Asuho.

i like lolis

there is a word for those people user, I believe its "faggots"

I'd kms if Sora was my sister

A hentai scene? With a maid? What a rare and precious thing.

Will SBD2 ever get a translation?

I love used goods
especially Zakuro!

same

Guess I'm downloading Hoshimemo now.

user it's the worst route by far
Ashe=Mihiro>Kaoruko>Toa

裏切り者 !!

I've read six of the eight routes. So far the only good one is Ren (The student council president).

Oedipus was a faggot that got upset over having fucked his mother instead of being overjoyed.

I don't like deformed freaks

I've only done Kaoruko's. I don't like tsuns, so I was saving Mihiro for last.

That's right, you're a bigger degenerate than the biggest degenerate in Ancient Greece

It's not how many h-scenes you can have with maids, it's the girl wearing her maid outfit just to please you, without any prompting whatsoever.

If I just wanted maids I'd open up goshujin-sama daisuki

Just finished Kasumis route in acta est fabula, so now I should skip through it in amantes and read Wehwulf and Morgendämmerung?

>tfw i gain strength from my degeneracy
does this make me a regenerate?

I don't like Tsuns either. In fact when I started the game my first impression was
Toa=Kaoruko>Mihiro>Ashe
but the game hates people with my taste and gave best girls shit routes

What about the milf routes?
Are they good?

There's nothing degenerate about loving your mother.

Okay, so you've narrowed it down from something that happens in 95% of H games to a mere 65%.

Just read Wehwulf.
If I remember correctly Morgen makes more sense after finishing Kei's route.
It's the LDO backstory, I think

Level with me here anons, is it really worth reading for the Sora route? If the common route is this fucking bad, I don't see it vastly improving upon entering her route or something.

I'm pretty sure those lines aren't in the common route, I don't remember reading them. The Sora route has a decent translation.

Rape victim moege fucking when?

I enjoyed it. Just be aware that it's an edited machine translation that you are reading.

Just read the whole acta est fabula then read the side stories along with the other ending in amantes

>I never understood how people complained about the ending. Like, it's obviously not going to end on such a downer and the orbs of light mechanic at least sets it up to be considered an "Earn your happy ending" type deal. It can't really be called an asspull when it's set up throughout the VN that "shit working out in the end in supernatural ways" is acceptable, like in Fuko and Misae's routes.
I think that some people have a predisposition to read things in a natural, rather than supernatural, way. So even though you have a story with established supernatural components, they get lulled a bit by the long stretch in After Story where nothing supernatural happens, and then think that the story should thus have a natural ending, even if that would ignore everything that had been set up beforehand. It's similar to how people try to unnecessarily explain away supernatural elements in stories.
>Maybe the Dangopedia didn't go far enough, we need every theme explained to us stupid EOPs because Clannad's complexity would never be understandable with our primitive language and culture
I'd be interested in actually talking about the game rather than this snarking. I think that the ending is dependent upon a collectivist view of society. It's an expansion of the theme of "family" to the societal level, personified by the town. The town is the big Dango family and it acts to protect its family members. You can joke about cultural references all you want but that isn't a view of society that Westerners can easily relate to.

>Keep wondering what's good, whether or not I should read something and getting opinions
>The time I spent doing this could have been used reading VNs

Is it wrong to date a fake loli?

>having sexual relations with someone 18 years or more older than you
>with someone who has watched you grow up
>literally NTRing your father
>corruption of the purest form of love, motherly love, to satisfy your degenerate lust
the only people who think it isn't degenerate are those who have accepted the only woman who would ever love them is their mother, and yet they twist that love into something disgusting

I want to kiss Komomo-chan's neck and lick her collarbone

Muv-Luv.

>fake loli
w0t

Might take a whack at it then.

nah

Is it normal to want to rape Nazis?

Rusalka is criminally cute and I want to purify her broken and blackened heart.

dating a loli of legal age is the most morally correct thing you can do

>having sexual relations with someone 18 years or more older than you
>with someone who has watched you grow up
I can't see how anyone would have an issue with this.
>literally NTRing your father
That's a separate issue.
>corruption of the purest form of love, motherly love, to satisfy your degenerate lust
Like I said, there's nothing degenerate about loving your mother.

With your penis?

Cute elementary school girl who shouldn't stay up too late

>ywn save Rusalka and the slut of 1000+ kids

Post upskirts

degenerate pls go.

Haruka's is ok. She acts too childish to me. Her route is also way too short.
I liked the mom from Maman Kyoushitsu better.

I haven't read Kanna's yet (It and the harem route are the two I'm missing).

Is Azusa still legal despite being a fake loli?

Hm? Is there another way?

Risa Burena deserved better. I know they're terrible people but I like them.

Baloon tits aside, this has to be one of the cutest poses ever.

She's clearly a middle schooler

NEVER FUCKING EVER

You're a piece of shit.

>I know they're terrible people but I like them.
That's what I love about DI, it somehow makes you care about horrible people and realize they have their own reasons for doing what they do.

I'm sorry I've hurt you user, but her character description is cute on VNDB so if the translation for her route isn't shit, I want to read it.

Mercurius did nothing wrong.

What I though the routes would be at the end of the common route:
Kaoruko = Mihiro > Toa >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Ashe

What they actually ended up being:
Ashe > Toa >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Mihiro = Kaoruko

user, we all know that when every Fritz went to war, the Annas and Sophias at home were lonely. Luckily, Dimitri and Viktor came to Berlin to ensure that they, their daughters and their sons got all the man-juice they wanted.

What kind of slut wears underwear that just unties?

Everything in Rea's arc stole the fucking show for me with Rusalka. One of the few times I cried during a VN was the 1930's shit with Lotus and Anna and then the present day stuff with Anna.

Quof when's the lewd Sailors coming?

You've already been told it is, and are going ahead regardless.

I was pretty much just told it wasn't shit and that the others were MTLs. I won't then, since that screenshot is pretty bad.

why Yamato is such a beast lad??