/wfg/ - Warframe General

menacing edition
previous thread: >READ the pastebins BEFORE asking stupid questions
GENERAL FAQ: pastebin.com/wyz3Ye1g
Additional FAQ, SERIOUSLY, READ THIS ONE: pastebin.com/GHStmm22

>How to join Warbros NFA or the Alliance: i.imgur.com/gu5HZxZ.png
(Due to a large influx of applications, the clan is full for the time being.)

>Notable links
Wiki: warframe.wikia.com
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
Farming Prime parts: war.farm/index.php
Riven Prices: semlar.com/rivenprices
Droptables by DE (probably rigged): warframe.com/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html
WF news, Riven Calculator, Zaw and Fish parts: semlar.com/
Raid Setups and individual Builds
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
DPS calculator and build planner No.2: warframe-builder.com/ (frames, weapons and companions)
Top guns: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mdgJUyNrsHWRMveKwFrpdMJQWyyEGE4Wpo34e8BzE74/edit
Frames and Modding: pastebin.com/D8Ckdz0c

---
CURRENT UPDATE: Shrine of the Eidolon (Update 22.13.0)
> forums.warframe.com/topic/922109-shrine-of-the-eidolon-update-22130/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Mirage
> forums.warframe.com/topic/893859-plains-of-eidolon-mirage-prime-2270/
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

reminder: if you're under MR25, you're a shitter

reminder: you're a shitter regardless of your MR

>not liking cute operators
shit taste

Valkyr is a good kitty.

Where the fuck are the catalyst alerts, DE!?

>Getting a forma from a container
Since when does this happen? Have I been unlucky all this time.

I started playing a week ago and I've gotten a bunch of these things but nothing for the weapons...kinda makes me wonder if they do it on purpose so you spend 20plat on them.

What's a good non-primary weapon I can use as a crowd-clearer?

atterax with meme strike.

Should have expected that, I guess.
So, I've got a sniper primary, and a crowd control melee
What type of weapon should I slot for the secondary?

reposting for more answers
how does one get into ayydolon hunting?

How good is atterax without meme strike?

About as good as tigris prime without 100% status.

I'd bring a full auto secondary if my primary is sniper

worse, but it still just shits slash damage all over everything. weeping wounds gets 'er done.
either something rapid fire to melt nullifier bubbles when you can't spot the drone, or something explosive that you can fire without worrying when your scrub ass goes into bleedout.

build an amp
use a good frame and weapon
find a eidolon at night

Akstiletto prime

Fucking serious. I have 19 reactors built plus at least 5 blueprints and nothing to do with them. We need a tater conversion bp in the foundry, I'd happily trade a gold + a forma or something to get a blue.

LEECH PUB

rare void containers can drop them

>a good frame
Which are good for eidolons, though
I know Volt for his deployables
I know Harrow for the nuke energy waves
Also Chroma I guess if he's not dead yet
But is there anyone else? I've heard people say Trinity but not ONCE have I ever seen lures even lose their shields so I have no idea why she's supposedly a good idea

You found a R A R E container, user. Hope you scanned it first.

every weapon i use hits like a soggy carrot

oberon and rhino are also decent

>it still just shits slash damage all over everything
So relentless combination?

Never scan rare containers or PoE containers since it makes them more difficult to find.

trinity can keep you alive when there's no harrow to lolinvincibility, and if the lures are actually all up in the eidolons business they will get straight fucked by it, its a good idea to have the mhold position somewhere that won't happen, but pubs and retards don't always do that. also trinity just lets you play sloppy, since there's free health and energy, so hey life's easy. oberon is apparently very usable too, but even after his rework I don't know what the fuck he actually does so someone else can fill that in.

use a sniper rifle like the rubico or vectis prime and build for radiation

Rhino seems relatively straightforward, but Oberon? I'll admit I don't really know much about using him; what role does he fill here?

oberon gives everyone including lures health regen and armor boost

>he doesn't have a completed Codex

laughinggirls.jpeg

I think my favorite part is how after they changed all the weapons they give you a affinity booster, a forma bundle, and then a fucking exilus adapter. Like what the fuck does a exilus adapter help me with the weapon changes? Oh by the way have a million reactor alerts.

>it makes them more difficult to find
What do you mean?

I'll never have a completed codex. Stalker never showed up before the second dream.

just radiation purely? or should i put some crit too?

hallowed ground eliminates status procs, meaning when the eidolon chimps out and unleashes the energy spike you are unaffected by it, plus he has healing of course

Using scanner flashes to look for shit.

All you gotta do is find some MR3 that hasn't done the quest yet, they'll still get regular Stalker'd.

High damage per bullet weapons (Opticor, Vectis, Lanka, Lex etc), especially weapons with high puncture damage.

Use radiation damage (heat+electricity) as the Teralyst has alloy armour.

Build for crit (status effects don't proc on any of Terry, Gary or harry).

Take a Rhino and build for his roar to boost your and your buddies damage more. Or if you feel like you queue with too many rhinos, play Trinity and babysit lures.

When it comes to your operator, their Void Mode ignores practically all damage. Void Dash towards the Lyst as you are hit by the push back wave attack. Build your amp as 313 or 333 as while 233 does more damage in theory, it rarely manages to reach Gary or Harry due to their sheer height. Void Mode also avoids the EMP cry when a node is down, but if you left your warframe within 65m of the lyst they get hit with a magnetic proc and lose precious energy.

Got a build I can mooch off of? That sounds interesting.

>not just jumping over the pushback wave

You can do that as well, but I find the operator's jump is too short for it to be reliable.

But when I play Zephyr I have no trouble dodging it

well I named crit sniper rifles didn't I?

this is one I use, but then again I don't use him that often but it should be decent enough
also add another forma to get hunter adrenaline in there

Wait if status doesn't affect eidolons then would it be a good idea to swap out growing power for sniper amp?

I've noticed an influx of bitching about maiming strike in game lately. When can we expect a nerf?

you can still get status procs from your amp im pretty sure, but if you wanted to you could do that

You really should sell your maiming strike before they release the melee changes. It's probably going to be a multiplicative 90% instead of additive.

I'm thinking of getting a melee weapon with inherent knockback resist on its quick melee, so I could just spam them when it comes. Anyone tried if this works?

I have two more questions if you don't mind. Should I try to get some firerate on my lanka and would heavy caliber totally fuck the accuracy?

I do mind, fhck off

Make me, you illiterate fuck.

fire rate

shut up

So Madurai with Void Strike is hands-down the best School to gib Eidolon family?

Where is the best place to get Meso relics?

Mesopotamia

Io jupiter. extract after 10

Fuck you and your third world. Mesoamerica #1!
Wait, nevermind.

Io, Jupiter
solo with range/str equinox to 5 waves. press 4 and tab to something else for a few mins. literally the most braindead meso farm you can do

Friend told me this was pretty good, price check?

>get to rank 20
>look at how much mr i need to get to rank 25
>only two thirds the way through
are you kidding me

20p

i can give you 2 plat so you would have something to rub together

5p, it's pretty trash desu

welp

>D polarity
>negative grineer damage
pffffftffyyftttftfff ahahahaha

some goy will buy it

You can Jew it for 1k+

im bored, convince me to like your favourite frame

it's basically invincible and does insane amounts of damage

i already dropped a potato on rhino, looking for something else

it's basically invincible and does insane amount of damage

thighs

who
no im gay

tfw can't pick a favorite

he get hit so he hit harder also he a dragon

Its literally invincible

Inaros with cl dagger

Objectively the best frame for almost every scenario, but everyone will hate you. Wait, not "but"... "and".

but does it do insane amounts of damage?

Excalibutt then.

well would you look at that, it's smeared crayon and shit!
2 names the poor fucker

>focus farming
>eidolon farming
>poe in general
>fastrunning anything (farming, relic opening)
>conclave

Kot

PlayerUnknown

cumfart

Wukong so boring I put a forma into him for shits and giggles but I don't even want to level him up again anymore. How do we fix him?

Hyekka

Crayon-kun

Big Goy 4 U

Free Nibba

CHINESE QUALITY FOR CHINESE FRAME

Leave him as is, any changes de would make would kill his immortality

Literally don't touch him, he's perfect.

To walk this earth only to be confused with an enemy, certainly this is a suffering no kot should have to endure.

make his channeled weapon not shit and make his one and 2 more useful

now get the skin

A change you could add to hus 2 is speed up movement and cause enemies to become blinded if you pass through them

now that's something i'm not willing to pay for
i'll have my crayon kot instead, thank you very much