>General Info on Final Fantasy
The Wiki: finalfantasy.wikia.com
What version should I play?: Information: pastebin.com/nDC7j5bn

>FF XI
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FFXV
XV manga released in Japan
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2
FFXV Official Works, 3/22/18: amazon.co.jp/dp/4757556500/ref=cm_sw_r_tw_dp_U_x_YbCxAbGMYKXQP
PC/Royal Edition Announced, 3/6/18: youtu.be/lPHypsuXNKs
OST Volume 2 (DLC Episode Music) Scheduled for 3/21/18: square-enix.co.jp/music/sem/page/ff15/ost2/

>DFF NT
store.na.square-enix.com/product/445809/dissidia-final-fantasy-nt-steelbook-brawler-edition-ps4
Latest Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=rAuZpnv8QzU
Some Stuff: pastebin.com/L5eNSRgn

>Dissidia FF Opera Omnia
dissidiaoperaomnia.com/home/
JP Guide (temp): altema.jp/dffoo/gachamemorialhall-2-7012
Friend ID: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1oJEShGG0RaEV6XlGyvJDNFaGfWSNZhtMAM0H6S-xOOw/edit?usp=sharing
Upcoming Banners: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17gWMe9kZWN2D4nQdDgRTthrM0USHiB6j-8fk11Nb0Nc/edit?usp=sharing

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/
Mote tracker: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Wxq-3qvu7wgmEWGyGiXXTKIX5tKulOoWyQmnxOwzalE/
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/yy35m5Rm

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

kotaku.com/5927645/rumor-final-fantasy-versus-xiii-is-dead
youtube.com/watch?v=8Wr1tZJiqTs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sorry for the late reply, I was out and Hirojewki killed mobile on Veeky Forums again.
FFR is Final Fantasy Remnants (formerly Final Fantasy Legacy).

It was basically a BYOND version of FF4 that Veeky Forums (especially /vr/) has always held dear to heart.
Gambler (Setzer) was a bonus job, and a very fun one at that.

it still exists in secrecy to this day. They're shy and xenophobic as hell, but I think there's a few players left among /ffg/

I LOVE Final Fantasy Brave Exvius by GUMI
It's the BEST Final Fantasy Mobile Experience you could ask for.

*inhales*

*exhales*

I hope that they actually update the english Opera Omnia site with characters as they get released or upcoming.

People have been datamining the XV PC benchmark and found some pretty interesting things to do with the royal edition stuff. spoilers btw

One of the current Lucii in the game is also the founder king, getting all 13 weapons gets you the armiger unleashed which has something to do with the founder king. the founder king is also Ardyns brother that snatched the throne from him
It's found that cid gifts noctis a replica regalia, it doesn't run out of gas and says Talcott will fix it if it's damaged. There is stuff to do with the relics of the empire, remnants that took refuge in various Niflheim bases around Lucis that we'll take out. some kingsglaive base. people are speculating we may get to drive the car in insomnia because there's location like "the vesperway" and other locations in insomnia listed, but I don't think we will drive it unless it's actually sizeable
There is apparently cross chains with iris and Aranea now. There is an unused data but just in text form as data entrt points for now that mentions stuff that was likely cut/from early version of that game or from versus. one mentions a ninja village, another mentions stella light of the dead, another mentions Glauca forest mission boss, a shinigami is mentioned. i think that ninja village is to do with their original plans with umbra who Ferrari mentioned was like a ninja in his human form like kingsglaive

And this outfit is the only model data of anything versus found in the game data

why?

*inhales*

Why not?

this is the third or fourth time you repost this shit

no one cares

I care.

It's only the 1st time :^)

>I think there's a few players left among /ffg/
There’s like, 3 here counting (You) if the christmas attempt at getting some fun times going was any indication of who’s still interested

same raterded xv nigger

Nope :^)

>Glauca forest mission boss
Fuck yeah, finally.

I mentioned that that specifically might be cut content or unused, because Stella is also mentioned alongside light of the dead. So it could just be left over test data from like 2013 before they decided to move that glauca forest thing to kingsglaive and change stella to Luna

hosting dragon raids

I'm sad we'll never get Versus XIII

Why are you breathing with Gumi's cock in your mouth, OP?

it was cancelled for a reason

I'm guessing WoR i's probably not going to be free-roam but you travel from place to place and the car is basically a loading screen for various areas.

Why can't we be like them

It took 47 tickets but whatever, im just glad to have both setzers and lagunas weapons

>relics of the empire
Neat, maybe we'll actually get to find out something interesting about Niflheim.

BECAUSE. WE. FUCKING. PLAY. MOBILE. GAMES.

>BE had the chance to leave and make their own general like XIV and be happy on their own
>they chose to stay and get laughed to death
a tragic end to a tragic tale

is laguna good? i got 3 copies of his 5* weapon but dont want to waste time if he isnt that good

dude you already got him to 48? did you use a book

Because Tabata likes tragedies?

Are the Cross Chains with Iris and Aranea specific to the WoR or just in general? Maybe we'll finally see Daemon Hunter Iris now.

I've got Setzer's 5* (x3), Laguna's 5* (x1) 4* (x3), and Yuffie's 5* (x4) 4* (x1) kinda want to horde another 5k and try to MB setzer's and in the way fetch his 4* weapon

If you wanna go by japan meta standards hes currently SS tier.

Besides that he's just very good due to being an AoE brave shredder that debuffs simultaneously. He gets even better when his shotgun becomes a brave+HP move later

He even offers some nice buffs to the party later with this weapon

Yea, today was golden cactuar day so using a book was much pretty much ideal.

So, in Opera Omnia, will characters eventually get more than 2 skills?

Because people like exists.

Original Versus XIII was supposed to have a sad end and Tabata told them to make the happy ending for Episode Ignis.

Yes they get an EX skill that charges up like a summon. Characters only have their EX skill if they have their 70cp weapon equipped though

>Characters only have their EX skill if they have their 70cp weapon equipped though
What if you LB'd it?

>wanting to be like the worst general on all of Veeky Forums
Why?

No, because of pic related. It was such a disaster SE wanted to completely scrap everything and just forget about it back in 2012. It was almost a done deal - Kotaku (yeah, I know) actually wrote a an article about the cancellation.

kotaku.com/5927645/rumor-final-fantasy-versus-xiii-is-dead
>Whatever happened to the game over those six years—whether it underwent radical changes or simply couldn't come together—it seems Square Enix has finally decided to cut its losses.

Jesus fucking christ
Just finished the Mobius "Novice" graduation quest line
That shit was like pretty hard and I thought "wow the rest of the game is gonna be rough"
Then I go back to chapter one and i'm literally one shotting things with my auto atttacks.

Who balanced this shit?

Idk I assume you gain the ability to equip the EX skill and then have to waste CP equipping the weapon passives

Novice Hall came out almost a year after the game launched.

I thought I had brain problems when the trials were pretty whatever but that graduation track, wew.

I pulled like 3 job cards and I was just having a real slow time with all of them. Like beating my head against a wall to fucking break a single guy.

Eh, while I don't claim that Versus XIII's development wasn't troubled, there own statements don't address their own troubled development.I mean, we have the XV leaks that told us about the multitude of problems with XV's development and constant rewrites even just months before release. Not even mentioning the final product.

At least Nomura has the excuse that he was in charge of multiple huge projects at once, like Kingdom Hearts and FFVII Remake in addition to Versus XIII.

>SoM collab
>All of the units suck
>Randi is almost op but loses out on materia slots and innate killers because his weapon is garbage
>Hawkeye is turbowhale bait
>Kevin and riesz are just meh.

>Meteorain
>No Omnislash and Blade Beam

Most of the problems with XV seem to be more around the fact that it was a rush job. At least they kind of have an excuse, not that it's really a good one and that they couldn't have done better with some better management (although the clusterfuck that was SE's higher-ups also didn't help).

>implying those won't be the EX skills for 100CP+ weapons

If getting maxed out cards, like 3 million of every seed, and 3 jobs didn't hint to you that it was to get newbies up to speed and it wasn't around when the game launched like chapter 1 then I think you may have brain problems

I meant like, I get that. I still don't know why it was so tough when it's available so early. Glad it's over though. I've got Highwind, Hope (boomerang mage?), and Paladin. Which one should I invest in and any suggestions on ability cards? I'm kinda lost on what to get for them since the game just tells you to like "DO DAMAGE"

Gonna do last pull for Omega Weapon. Please send meme magic

right now who's the MVP for ifrit EX stage?

Paladin will be fine for doing the story chapters, use Ixion and that fire attack you got from Novice Hall, it's a throwaway card so I don't even remember what it's called.

Sent :)
Hope its enough

Vaan

Nope, another garbage pull

>last pull
When is it leaving? Or is it because no magicite?
heres some magic anyway

youtube.com/watch?v=8Wr1tZJiqTs

not the user but, can you Whiteout even if you don't have Vaan's 5*?

is yuffie good? I got her origami and her 4* armor

Yeah, his weapon only boost Red Spiral damage and atk up

Level 20 Ifrit makes everything extraordinarily easy. It's nice.

Not really, her gimmicks are fun though.

> throw my free ticket at doge banner
> it's a rainbow!!!
> get my 3rd lunera

aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!

>Kingdom Hearts and FFVII Remake in addition to Versus XIII
What an odd reasoning. Directors have to accept projects in order to be involved with them, so if he's overstretched, that's all on Nomura. Second, those three games were five or more years apart - VIIR, which entered development in late 2014, had absolutely no impact on Versus being a clusterfuck back in 2009.

I don't know about that. Didn't he say he didn't know he was directing FF7R until he saw his name in the trailer?

F

>this FF6 battle theme remix

Nice to see that they do re-run limited of time banners in JP so you have a chance at getting them again.

AND FUCKING RANDI GETS 7*. Now all the assholes claiming limited of time units will never get 7* are getting BTFO.

>Sazh and Setzer hitting it off talking about airships and flying
>Vaan desperately trying to be relevant by mentioning his dreams of being a sky pirate
>Gets completely ignored by both of them
Beautiful

>Luca is the best water dps in the game but is benched because there are no other usable magic water dps.

>Brave Regen

oh i thought we were pretending there was a SOM collab for RK.

>Noctis' (and therefore Ignis') gaming was all Prompto's fault
Kek. Peasants literally have nothing good to contribute.

>Brave Regen

2B 7* when?

>Dragon with randoms
>Randoms pick their characters
>Both characters I was going to play
>"I guess I'll play Cloud."
>Party lead switches to Cloud and then starts the fight

Also, when the fuck are they adding a squelch feature? I'm tired of randoms spamming stickers for me to use an hp attack when I'm at 900 brave and the boss isn't even half dead.

who cares if they are playing a character you want to play how fucking autistic are you

suck my johnson, Dwayne

>squelch feature
come again?

I wasn't concerned with playing anything specific. I was just rounding out the team. Having one shitty Cloud was bad enough. He didn't have to bring his own.

A silence feature, the ability to mute someone in a multiplayer setting.

going to do a last pull because it feels wrong no having Setzer fully decked.
wish me luck!

You'll get your setzer but you'll also get 4 yuffies in the same pull and ruin your luck for the year
I curse you with this fate

good luck user!!!

>yuffie
fug, got a 5th paper crane and a dupe of laguna's weapon.
sorry for the screencshot, fast clicked and missed the pull screen

>ywn impregnate a bunch of yuris

>haven't played BE in over 6 months
>have five 10+1 tockets
>14,295 lapis
>32 Ex tickets, four 4* Ex tickets
>25 tickets, one 4* ticket

If my math is correct, that's about 147 units if I burn everything.

Should I do it?

>inb4 user gets doge

I will pull 5k lapis if you pull

Just one? That's it?

Just unlocked my viking today but my setup has no cleave, it took sometime to finish.

it's possible to usenon-duped 5* weapons to limit break?

>enemy HP attacks me for 23 goddamn damage
It's like they fucking know I'm using Ifrit

NIgga stop using the nymph ranger class STOP, that's not the real viking class.

Doesn't say.

Maybe but it specifies it not running out of gas and talcott repairing it if damaged.

There is also datalog stuff for a lot of things.

Mentions Cindy's mom is Melba Aurum who came from a well off family in Keykatrich before the old war, and she married Cid's son Mid, and both were killed by daemons leaving Cindy an orphan, who Cid raised.

One found also mentions some Solheim ancient armament found in Taelpar Crag. Also mentions Ignis is from House Scientia which is a line of royal retainers.

XV has a sad end, Tabata mentioned he was specifically very involved in the ending scenes for main game XV.