/mbgg/ - Mobage General #848

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Valkyrie Connect, King's Raid

>Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls, Destiny Child, #Compass, Tagatame, Houkai Impact, Tenka Hyakken, Tales of Rays, Graffiti Smash, Forever 7th, Alice gear Aegis, Princess connect Re:dive, Makai wars.

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help!! This game is not avaliable in my region?? How do I download it?
>It says the game is not avaliable on my device, how do I install it?
Read this pastebin about how to get around region locks for both Android and iOS (Updated for 2018)
pastebin.com/kdChFL5n

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

>Filtering tools for cleaning the thread
github.com/ccd0/Veeky Forums-x

>Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/ifrwNAKd
en.danmemo.com/
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eZLU6fmr1ZVADSEt6HqJtOubGUd6GFlnV1gw_j5TU14/htmlview#
gamy.jp/pri_connect/tags/新キャラステータス・評価.
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Asagi in the OP!

>tfw no 4* kaede

350 PriConn posts in last thread. Keep it up.

I'm not sure if anyone plays it here, but maybe someone can help:

I've been trying different Nox versions for Danmachi memoria freese. The game runs just fine, except for the one very annoying bug: Sometimes it stops receiving my inputs, while continuing what's going on the screen. Nox then says that the game stopped responding and I have to restart it. The worst part is that this happens mostly only when transitioning to the town screen. So I can play the game for hours without returning to the town screen, but when I do - it's 50% chance the game will freeze. Sometimes it takes 3 to 5 tries to even start the game properly, because the town screen is where you land after the title.

I really like the game but having to restart it numerous times is very frustrating, especially during events. Switching DirectX and OpenGL didn't help.

Play better game like PriConn.

Priconne general:

Is not summer yet user.

>wahh people won't listen to me and only post what I want
>time to shitpost

Any idea why Makai Wars keeps crashing on home screen?

>linking dead general

You understimate me.

Let it go, user. PriConn is here to stay.

>playing more than one game
To the gas chamber with you.

Is there any point to healer units in PriConn? They get meter so slow that it feels useless to even have them. Either my tank dies before they can get healed or my team kills everything before its charged.

pastebin.com/ifrwNAKd
Someone backup this before it's rage deleted like that Honkai pastebin.

>Most people who plays priconne also plays GBF

Like pottery.

>have to monitor two generals for the discussion of a single game again because some autist doesn't want it in /mbgg/

>censored global release
Whoa there, can't have bare 2D ass or titties in the Caliphate of Eurabia or SEA because it's against traditional Islamic values, and it's not progressive enough for the Mulatto States of Americucks.

JP is our only hope. If it hasn't died again.

>JP
About that.

RIP

Very good Anniversary. I doubt anything will top this. They are giving everyone a free Platinum, the highest rarity card in the game.

>cleavage is too haram now
What happened?

Everyone shut the fuck up and post the best picture of your waifu from your current game.

Haha, HAHAHAHAHAHA

Fuck these people, holy shit.

>regenerating every few minutes
>guildhouse
>level up
Idiot.

I want to die

Which one? Yui? She's more like caster than pure healer.
The actual healers are one with passive heal skill like Nozomi, Yukari, Maho etc. with varying degree of reliability.

That's not infinite you fucking retard. You can still run out. And you will. Because the drop rate for upgrade mats fucking sucks dick.

Wait, you have to farm currency to open boxes to get accessories and stamps in the Shironeko Valentine's event? Fuck, I don't want to have to grind these out.

Learn more vocab, stupid SEAnigger. It's limited because of stamina cap, but the amount you can get is infinite.

Except it's not because you have to wait for it to refill or level up. That's not infinite. You can't play as long as you want as much as you want. What a dumb mother fucker you are.

Just put money in the bank lads, apparently you get this thing called interest, it's infinite money!

>Not knowing about adversitement

Even GBF has censored art because of that, remember summer Izmir had to be censored so they could promote it for iOS

Why am I playing even more whales after the ranking season ended? Full enemy team with those icons

How imbecile can you be? Limit and finite is different.
>falling for fiat meme

Forgive me for sounding like a shill, but I'm actually surprised nobody plays it here.
>Pretty popular among nips
>made by Wrightflyer
>has Another Eden gameplay minus the exploration parts + proper ougi system and more variable leveling system
>Isn't an autobattler unless your party is heavily overleveled
>is fully voiced
>has tons of side stories and expands on your waifus who barely got any exposure in the anime
>has content, outfits and characters from manga
>Events give out a free character almost instantly
Unless nobody likes Danmachi here.

Is anyone else getting an error in makai wars that sends you to the title when you try and start a quest?

It hasnt crashed for me so far on home screen, but on first day I had many 504 connection error. It also once crashed during transistion between battles.

Summer Izmir was really weird. Now there is valentine Naru with even bigger paizuri hole and it's ok.

Tell me about Five Seven.
Why won't she drop?

She's telling you to wait until construction rate ups are over to farm.

How about she just drops so I can start farming for ART556 and M1887?

You can't play the level 20card match if you're data chip thing is full? These compass jews

what's wrong with you?

I only found out about it after a ton of events so I never picked it up. Also heard it was getting a global release.

I'm just not a fan of the series, it's the kind of MC I can't stand.

Tfw only managed to get an A on that one so far while I already got SS on all the other quests on new difficulty.

>en.danmemo.com/
>Coming 2018

also I think danmachi has one of the worst titles for what it is.

>GF censored in both jp and SEA versions
Stuck in China kek

Default uncensored Kalia looks like a cheap whore.
The black undershirt does magic to her entire appearal.

Also, AS-VAL and 9a91 look better censored. The shimabra dosn't fit a shy and timid girl. And the see through dresspart of 9a91 also looks like shit.
M37 obviously suffers from the censoring, as well as FAL (why would you censor a fucking shoulder?) PTRD too.

Seriously, some guns look better in the happy go lucky Pegi 13+ version.

Sorry user, you've made a mistake and ended up on Veeky Forums when you want 4kids

Every time I open it it goes to the title then says it stopped working. Reinstalling did nothing. End my life this was the only mobage I looked forward to.

>i-it looks better censored anyway
I hate censorship apologists so fucking much.

Weird. Im running it on literal toaster with 4.4 that often gets slowdowns, but it works.
Honestly it's not great, but Im keeping up with it for artwork.

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eZLU6fmr1ZVADSEt6HqJtOubGUd6GFlnV1gw_j5TU14/htmlview#

Abridged character profile from old PriConn game. All information is taken from gamy.jp/pri_connect/tags/新キャラステータス・評価. No Djeeta, but here's a substitute.

>surprised when cheap whore wears clothes for cheap whores
WHOA

thanks dude

Have you ever paid for gacha and got a bad pull? I paid literally 5€ once and I wanted to kill myself. Such a laughable amount of money and I still felt absolutely horrible. It was like fucking burning money.

>only 5bucks
>already wants to die

That's just how it is, just because you are paying money doesn't mean you are getting anything out of it. It's just gambling.

Must be great to be a hormone driven 15 year old SEAnigger.

Let us adults talk about actual topics and what suits each character better instead of going along with the braindead idea of "naked skin makes my dick hard thats why its good".

>superior taste
>wastes time on kusoge

>calling anyone a SEAnigger while defending SEanigger censorship
How many layers of irony are you user? Have a (you)

I paid for some rolls in RoB and got trash, which I quickly lost to dumb trades anyway. From there on I decided I wasn't spending anything else on that game.

I later learned that the more effective way to spend money in it was to RMT for the recovery items that were used as currency, but I wasn't gonna spend money on that, either.

I've spent money on other games since, but they didn't trigger the same "that was a complete waste, I shouldn't do that again" reaction even if I did bad. But I usually go full freebie mode, most games I'd be willing to try dropping cash on are the ones I can manage fine without.

No you stupid fuck, I am not defending it. If I would defend it I would say "All the guns look better censored, fuck nudity in every case and forbid lolis in my games"
But I don't. I have seen both the censored and the uncensored art. And some of them look simply better as the other. Some uncensored guns look better than the censored one. And vice versa. Thats as simple as it it. Why does everything for you fucks need to be either this or completly that. Why not the best of both?

Differentiating dosn't seem to be something you can have in your thought process.

/mbgg/ version of this where?

The ironic part is, FGO really is a bad and boring game.

>English option added on a dead game
Why, Donuts?

The grinding is painful and boring compared to most other mobage since it takes too much time and the gacha rate is one of the lowest if Dx2 doesn't exist.

>5 minute cooldown between Arena challenges for some damn reason
>Accidentally spend 50 Jewels to skip it

Because fuck you, that's why.

tfw I enjoy FGO

>50 jewels to save 5 minutes
>40 jewels can buy 120 stamina saving 720 minutes
Interesting ratio they have there

What did she mean by this

RIP

I did the same, don't worry you're not the only retard.

she'll give you a discount, what'd you expect?

Probably because they noticed everyone that plays the game is a SEAnigger.

>120 Goddess Stones because of 50 from a Dupe Monica
>Figure I'd Limit Break one of my 3*s
>現在のメモリーピース1個あたりの単価 @1
>1 for 1~20, 2 for 21~40 ... 5 Stones for 81+
>Need 400 Goddess Stones (equiv. to eight 3* dupes) for 4* and 600+ for 5*

Just spend money goy

clan wars will probably introduce a new currency (or just give you dupe currency) to help with that

I'm also hoping for events to give medals to trade for dupe frags and gear.

>tfw Girls' Frontline won't download because no WLAN

>tfw AGA is dead after BS announcement

Which P did you pick?

Just got her sexy maid outfit.

Did /padg/ die?

In makai wars there are weapons (purple), armor and accessories (blue) and green equipment.
Are green (mostly looks like some potions) consumables?

D-did everyone leave for /pcrg/?

She will give Roi a discount if he give his ass to Reina's futa dick

Accessories is light blue
The green slots are for gems

waiting for Girls Frontier global version

I uninstalled it. I enjoyed it a bit but the investigation grind and the one track progression system killed it for me. Also there is really no point in doing group pve or really anything.

>being an EOP laowai

BS?

I played countless untranslated VN but I don't have time anymore for this shit, I like sticking with translated stuff now and just go with the flow unless there is heavy censorship. Girls Frontier and Destiny child are on my to-do list, cant wait

I haven't uninstalled, but I've lost motivation to do anything but login and do daily gold/anima quests. So it's probably not far off.