>Zwei 1 and 2 is out on PC, Steam, GoG and humble bundle
store.steampowered.com/app/427680/Zwei_The_Arges_Adventure/
store.steampowered.com/app/427700/Zwei_The_Ilvard_Insurrection/

>Trails of Cold Steel 1 and 2 PC is out on Steam, GoG and humble bundle
store.steampowered.com/app/538680/
store.steampowered.com/app/748490/The_Legend_of_Heroes_Trails_of_Cold_Steel_II/
gog.com/game/legend_of_heroes_trails_of_cold_steel_the
gog.com/game/the_legend_of_heroes_trails_of_cold_steel_ii

Don't forget to support the games and spoiler the spoilers!

>Latest news

-Ao fan translation to be released soon, most likely in February. Like Zero's leak, it will have poor grammar, but be otherwise accurate. The Geofront patch currently sits around 55% complete
gurennoheyakara.blogspot.com/p/games.html

-Ys 8 PC delayed once more, and patch fix released for consoles. Switch port also announced, and being worked on by Nis.
steamcommunity.com/games/579180/announcements/detail/1647623139647481008

-Sen no kiseki 4 website revealed, release date to be around the end of September. Fair warning, it contains spoilers
falcom.co.jp/sen4/

-PS4 remasters of Sen 1 and 2 to release in March and April 2018, respectively
gematsu.com/2017/11/legend-heroes-trails-cold-steel-kai-ps4-launches-march-8-japan
gematsu.com/2017/12/legend-heroes-trails-cold-steel-ii-kai-ps4-launches-april-26-japan

Pastebin (aka music): pastebin.com/G2mswYCt
Extra Stuff (Guides, downloads, undub patches): pastebin.com/n2G4xL5s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eCFars0Xyxg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ao?

SOON

never ever

Hey kid...

I've figured it out. I've figured it all out. The Sun, the Moon, the Star, and even the Grail.

The Sun is Aidios, and the Grail is below the Sun while the Sun shines behind it, representing the Church who serves beneath the Goddess but is guided by Her light. But the Moon and Star are below the Sun and the Grail, while in similar size to the Sun at the top; they are of the same cloth as Aidios, but they are below her, or perhaps have been cast down beneath her. The Moon is the Grandmaster, as the Church is aware of her and of Oroborus, but are in conflict against her. Her goal therefore is ultimately a simple one: as the Moon, she wishes to Eclipse the Sun, Aidios. She wishes to block out the Goddess' light and shroud the world in her shadow.

But what does this make the Star? The Star is equal to in position to the Moon on the Church's symbol, and can be visible when the Sun has sunk below the horizon, or has been Eclipsed. The Star is likewise not connected to the Grail, the Church, like the Sun is. The Star is, however, not opposed to the Sun like the Moon is. The Star ultimately shares more in common with the Sun than the Moon. The Star's light is fainter, but it is made up for in how it shines when the Sun is gone, to shine down when night has fallen.

The Star can therefore be seen as a savior. Or perhaps, as saviorS. After all, the night sky is filled with Stars. Either way, the Star/Stars will be there to shine when the Sun is gone. And to cap this all off, allow me to remind you all of this: Hoshi no Arika. Whereabouts of Light, or more properly, Whereabouts of the Stars.

I like all Kiseki games

Same. They are all fun.

so do I, but CS isn't as comfy as Sky and Zero

CS is just as comfy as other games to me.

Okay, it's over, guys. No need to wait for Calvard, Arteria or whatever...

Calvard protagonist's name will be Aster. Her main Quartz type is Space.

Me too

So what's the omelette equivalent in CS2, I ended up splurging too much and ran out of mira.

I like Sen games.

Should I take FAG or Claire with me to the nord highlands?

Just sell some free DLC items if you ran out of money.

leaked Sen IV final battle picture:

It's probably stockholm syndrome because I spent almost 200 hours playing as Rean, but I legit felt sad when CS2 ended.

Late reply because i just went through the last thread and read it after waking up.

Cold steel 3 spoilers
That one doesn't really make sense due to some inconsistencies, for one, Ari is a big example as to why not, when she died and later woke up, she never aged anymore, and is stuck at the age she died at, the other problem is that, Rean was not an awakener at the time, so he could have not been revived. The best he faced was a near death experience, and Osborne found a way to save his life. Remember, he somehow transplanted his own heart into Rean, which is an Adult's heart, into a kid who's 4-5 at best, that shit would not fit, so there must have been some magic fuckery involved.
Plus, only awakeners have shown a form of revival so far, Kea is not really true revival considering it was more of a time rewind, Osborne himself aged from the time he saved Rean to now, which means he did not die either, and found a way to keep going without a heart. The one odd out is Rutger, who was supposedly dead, and brought back as an awakener, but like i said, Rean was not an awakener prior, so he could not have been revived, and he grew older to boot, so it was a near death experience.

I only like sen
Those sprite games are slow and boring lol

youtube.com/watch?v=eCFars0Xyxg
Is there a better OP than this? The only thing I don't like is the Lloyd crying scene since it's a bit out of place and he doesn't act like that ingame.

Why did they dress Fie in such a lewd outfit?

Same here

Fuck I want to play Ao right now.

Literally asking for it.

It being an answer to her question in this case.

Me too

Wow so that is how the child of Agate and Tita will look like.
Looking forward to play her in the next arc.
Daddy issues and pedos.

Young man's last words before execution (colorized)

Calvard when?

After Sen VI

Sen VI when?

Fie looks like boy who cares

Rude.

>it's another omg please don't look at me in my normal skimpy outfit I'm so embbarrassed >_< image

>Owners: 10,631 ± 3,134
Based xseed wins again

I finished the story and never got 2nd Rean S-Craft. When is this supposed to appear?

This is looking quite good to be honest.

It's just fanart, why are you so angry?

Same numbers as launch week for CS1 iirc,

Those numbers on Secret of Mana & Dynasty warriors though damn, if only XSEED launched it in Jan with no competition and have a tiny sale during the Lunar sale

>som
Man that ugly turd really bombed if it wasn't such a cheap cashgrab.
Meanwhile a third party can give Monster Boy a pretty remake that respects the original and even offers original graphics at any time.

Please do not talk about lewd near Estelle.

Trails is not really big enough to get that many on starting week in the first place, even if we keep talking about competition sales. Even indie shit would get more attention despite being a different genre.

Seeing the same shit tropes is tiring.

Who needs girls when you have Valimar?

Anyone else enjoying CS2 more than CS1? I'm just glad to be done with the school setting/school trip feel for a bit and have the focus be more on exploring. Also nice that everyone has unique outfits instead of just school uniforms. Still waiting for Ao though.

Is it really that bad? It seemed fine to me, nothing amazing graphic wise, but nice enough, and i heard you can swap back to the original soundtrack if you don't like the remakes.

Still, you're caring a little too much about something inconsequential, makes you look pretty damn autistic.

I have been enjoying it so far, but i'm too early in the game still to fully judge it, i also enjoyed walking around the country in Cs 1 however, and coming back to talk to the other students and NPCs. The mushy couple near the dorms was too cute.

Damn right.

Riding the bike with the sidecar on is comfy as fuck and I love it.

>Ao translation has been abandoned
How could they just give up on us like this bros?

Not funny.

>crossbell localisation gets announced tomorrow
>fan translated Ao never gets released

You faggots don't know how to fucking read.

>no communication in over a week
It's dead, friend.

Mechs are the best bros in kiseki.

He literally said he'd be taking a break. Are you telling me you'd not want to go away from it after working almost 3 years on 2 giant scripts? It's not like he's coding for it, and he already did 2 QAs for it.

>accidentally starts cs2 in english
My earsssss

I actually enjoyed field trips. Legram, the capital and Gaius's Plains of Nothing were pretty comfy, but the moment the game went serious everything just went to shit. Is CS2 all about serious stuff or I can again be a bracer wannabe?

>finish work
>"take a break" before releasing it

Yes the removed school setting after every trip really makes it such a better experience. CS1 was great when it could be trails but sadly it always jumped back to school harem pandering.

He already finished the entire script though? He was the translator, and never said he was doing any goddamn coding.

>school harem pandering
it's the only good thing about CS

What did Falcom's twitter mean by this?

>bracer wannabe?
Uh thats in crossbell dude

>Picture one is Xseeds slow and puny localization
>Picture two is NISAs buffed up and huge localization

sometimes you gotta evolve to move on

He did say it would be ready by mid-February though.

Laura is pure and does not receive anyone's white seed.

Moshi moshi~ is Ao here yet?

>implying

I'll make sure she ends up getting Rean's, you can count on it.

Not yet

I prefer waiting with Landi-san instead.

W-what is he going to do with my mom?

>niisama

>2 lines into sitting down with Machias and he has to talk about Jusius

Is Ao actually going to be soon or should I NG+ Zero?

If you just want to get more stuff i have a save in the Zero guide with everything to carry over to Ao. There is a NG+ dungeon in it for the final chapter, but it's nothing super special.

He only said it **would** be nice to release it around Valentine's Day. He never actually confirmed a date.

Reans mom looks like shes in her 20s

It's dead user.

Ah fuck I did not get the "Did well against Leo & Xeno --> 3 AP"

Find yourself a woman who'd look at you the way Vivi looks at Linde.

Oh, so that's what I missed. I only got the bonus AP from the McDude/Dooblie fight.

>Alisa reunioun scene compared to other girls reunion scene

Jesus christ what's the point of giving player choices when they clearly want alisa to be the canon partner for rean?

She was 7 when she gave birth.

You playing on nightmare? After equipping anti Faint it was easy enough to beat them but I was not sure how to decrease once health to 30% so fast.

Is Laura THE least feminine Trails of Cold Steel girl? Seriously, what an utter dyke.

>muh sword

>

Loli Estelle is CUTE.

No bully

She can bridal carry Rean and it wouldn't look weird so that's a plus

>Trails of Cold Steel girl

Now I feel guilty for posting that. I should go to sleep, I'm really emotional when I'm tired.

I'm sorry, Laura

Estelle might not be in Cold Steel, but she does have a cold heart.

My bad I need to eat.

>Jesus christ what's the point of giving player choices
So the persona crowd will keep buying the games

best npc girls!