/fgoalter/ - Fate/Grand Order NA General

Previous: >[Kara no Kyokai Collaboration Event]
fate-go.us/news/?category=NEWS&article=/iframe/2018/0206_gardenofsinners/
Period: 2018-02-08~02-22 3:59 UTC

>Rate-ups
Servants: 5* Ryougi Shiki (Saber)
CE: 5* Grand Puppeteer, 5* Mature Gentleman, 4* Vivid Dance of Fists, 4* Mystic Eyes of Distortion, 3* Repeat Magic, 3* Sprinter

>Event Guide
pastebin.com/CFbJCFj5

>[News]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

>[Mega-Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/edit#gid=525320539

>[Miscellaneous]
Rate ups in JP FGO: imgur.com/w6VAowU
Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=585071742
Servant Planner: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CfEa5k-sB5btC8905kZKPfRC07IokKM1sXnoXo6-YQo/edit#gid=537592975

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vDdeZDrb-70
youtu.be/rzBd0S1bbWU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

STRONG AND THICK
DRAGON DICK

thanks jeannu

JANNU

The Saint

How can your waifu even PRETEND to be able to compete?

based jannu protecting us from cuckolds
too bad we couldn't protect her from the dragon dick

JEANNE IS PURE
BASED OP

SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH YOU FUCKING POOFTER, SEE ME IN MELTY THIS INSTANT

She IS my waifu

>not wanting your waifu to be interested in black men

That just shows that she's into interracial, which is good for you too.

STRONG AND THICK
BLACK COCK

Fuck off already

Okita!

My waifu hosts two different divine spirits as pseudo servants

DELETE THIS SHIT RIGHT NOW

My fellow brother of culture
>being this mad over the fact that your waifu prefers black dick

w-what are they doing with the dog

Sorry to inform you but I do it every now and then with your waifu.

youtube.com/watch?v=vDdeZDrb-70
Enkidus VA makes me hard

Extra Rin is a completely different person from FSN Rin.

What did Manaka mean by that?

Looking at Hopeman's abilities, even though he's Quick AOE NP, those are some pretty decent skills he's got. Quick's so bad that he's all the way down in the rankings, huh? Do break bars make him a bit better?

Technically yes
Technically

>implying a saint would sin
Nice try bucko

Okita is for african dicks!

What is up with Enkidu and chains, anyways? They weren't exactly a big thing back in pre-history.

Procreational vaginal sex isn't sinning

How do you know it's Extra Rin and not Eresh turning Rin's hair blonde

Probably some sort of metaphor, like "chaining down Gil's godliness" so he could embrace his humanity

Bros, I can't beat 802.

>NP5 Ebkidu
>9/9/9
I don't get it

Honestly feel bad for Jannu and Okita faggots, how do these even manage?

>that time of the day when the burgers start waking up
Well it was nice talking with you guys. See y'all again in about 18 hours

Use CS. Or quartz revive if all is lost.

it is if it's with a white boi
white saint vaginas are for black men only

Only if you're married and we are already married

stop posting bestiality

Just ignore him, its morning in America so he will be gone in an hour at best

whales can be dumb like that

no.

>he is not excited by the thought of his waifu breeding with a strong black bull

why are you so insecure?

No he has pretty bad skills too

Whales are dumb like that by nature

>youtu.be/rzBd0S1bbWU
Yorimitsu at it again

Cu can solo that one you know. Wrong thread as well

these low effort cuckposts are nothing to be concerned about compared to /a/ back in the day where every girl is a whore for the slightest reason

It never ceases to amaze me that many servants perform better solo than they do in a team.

People don't, they just speculate because they're seen some by side a lot.

It's because the person posting it is delusional. Some people actually rationally think certain girls are cucks, this guy is just insane. It's much easier to dismiss him.

choose one

>Cu can solo
And water is wet, the sky is blue and rate-up is a lie. What a surpirse

but she did it in 3 turns with a non-whale team

Just a reminder as to who is behind all this interracial posting

Well, more specifically, its an archer node so thats why I said it.

>event CEs

so this tumblrnigger just steals art and puts his logo on it?

There's no need to know who is behind it. Unlike discordposting, blacked posting is a bannable offense here. He's stupid.

yea and he crossposts it in /h/ but since /h/ is dead he crawls here for (you)s. Don't give him any.

T H R E E T U R N S

>so this discordnigger just steals art and puts his logo on it?
fixed it for you

it is called improvement you shitlord, all waifus naturally desire the strongest men, that is black bulls

we only modify art to reflect reality

if your waifu knew about black men, she would only fuck black men, not pathetic limp dicks

Niggers with humans isn't interracial, it's bestiality.

fuck off

His third skill (gain crit stars) is next to worthless for him, given his 30 star weight. One-turn ATK buff isn't ideal, although it's not terrible. I can't really say how good his NP gain buff is outside seeing how he normally performs, although it seems like he has a really, really shit NP gain. (Everything except AQQ and ABQ is below 20%, even AQQ is less than 25%.)

He hasn't received a NP upgrade, which means that it is weaker than what other Quick AoE servants have. Plus, there aren't that many good supports with Quick.

To be fair, that seems like someone who just has a bunch of servants they make videos for, as opposed to someone who whaled specifically just for Enkidu.

>p-please, just go away

I've got bad news for you guys: jannies will force us to move into that mashu thread once this one meets its limit

Yea taiga can 3 turn it too, so what?

I know that you can't be reached but I will just put this out there. Any study of woman in real life shows that attraction is far stronger in race than out of race. No, white woman don't prefer black dicks, that's your own delusion based on no data. Furthermore, what is being "black"? It's certainly not biological; Africans are the most diverse group of people in the world genetically speaking so niggers share little in common except being selectively bred in the united states and more violent due to lacking societal gene pressures. But since your own delusion is fueling your lust you can't admit it to yourself, so you come looking for validation. Sad.

>thread full of cuckposting
>check time
>8:27AM on muttland
Can't make this shit up.

3 turns! f2p!

I've got bad news for you: they won't and he will be banned before the next thread is reached.

>NEET is perma-slouched
I really shouldn't have been surprised by that.

>not using event CEs during an event

>playing on easy mode

>there's an actual blonde Rin character who's different from the FSN Rin
>oh no, Eresh isn't the blonde Rin, it's regular Rin who got her hair bleached!

Are you retarded or do you enjoy being contrarian?

Why are American heros so underrepresented?

>Mexicans wake up
>Start posting cuck shit

What an awful post.
I thought aussies were supposed to be asleep by now.

Somewhat recent, not enough mystery around them

19th century rule supposedly but besides that newer heroes are weaker and all the presidents gave their power in order to improve Edison

So how long until America?

We're getting a Lee Harvey Osward assassin in 40 years right?

3 weeks or so

What does it matter anyway since both normal Rin and Extra Rin both have blue eyes, but Ishtar and Eresh have red eyes?
If the eye color can change, then why not the hair color?

Apparently within the next two months. Somebody gave a timetable here which indicates that it should be the second half of March.

Anything in between?

Neil Armstrong

who cares? we're all losers here in Veeky Forums, so shut the fuck up while jamal plows his dick in your ass

Because nobody knows who this guy is outside of the US

That's about accurate, yea

Why are people telling me to max ascend her? Is she actually going to be useful later on or am I being memed?

I understand, we already had this discussion. But that doesn't change the fact that newer heroes are usually weaker.

Very good against the male sabers in camelot

What's Prison Tower?

You know, having finished the london singularity, the boss would probably be a bit more challenging if it actually attacked and didn't spend 90% of its actions on the aoe def debuff and burn.

unli-stun for males

Dantes event, 20 AP challenge quests every day for a week + Dantes rate up

You're getting an alphabet agency director next time Ryo get a servant

Smiling_Gorilla.png

Hello there.

Edgeman event

Don't Eresh and Ishtar share the same body during an event and switch around or something? So there's atleast evidence towards that, we have no way of absolutely knowing it is Extra Rin. We don't even know if it's FSN Rin either, could be a Rin from Tsukihime for all we know. So again, how do you know it's not just Rin instead of Extra Rin when pseudo servants can change their hosts' hair?