/ksg/ - Katawa Shoujo General

Katawa Shoujo General #3427

Miki's Birthday Edition

Previous Thread: Official website: katawa-shoujo.com/ (KS is free)
Summer's Clover (Suriko's Miki Route):sys.Veeky Forums.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Fpastebin.com%2Fj5tFNnqt
KS alpha: steamcommunity.com/groups/KSPreAlpha/discussions/0/1291816880498430072/
Pastebin: pastebin.com/Wp8y08x2
Writebin: pastebin.com/PpGnE3nc
KSG FAQ: pastebin.com/6Z28iW1x
Shimmie: shimmie.katawa-shoujo.com/
Katawa Booru: cripple.booru.org/
Hanako Image Database: hanakoisbestgirl.com
KSG Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=1834162
Flockdraw: skycow.us/whiteboard
3D-Printable Katawa Figurines: ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=10195.swf
Desktop Katawas: mediafire.com/?ogvo1fh7d5x36j9
"I'm such a failure, I'll never find my Katawa" pastebin.com/B8bLKPz1
Crud's "Where Are 4LS Now?": reddit.com/r/katawashoujo/comments/6v2zkb/the_where_are_they_now_post/
Katawa Crash: katawashoujo.wikia.com/wiki/Katawa_Crash
Kenjjivania: newgrounds.com/portal/view/608881?id=608881
KS fanfics: fourleaffics.miraheze.org/wiki/Category:/ksg/
Previous Creative Contests: pastebin.com/ckhz9utB
Current Creative Contest: pastebin.com/serUjMDS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qeMFqkcPYcg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

1st for Suriko

dios mio...

Akira is adorable !

Why are waist-length black straight hair so incredibly sexy?

Remember to join the student council, and make the Student Council leader proud!

One for Mish and for birthday girl

No idea but it is so incredibly alluring

If God is not dead, He is deaf. Our prayers go unanswered, save those we make as promises to our selves.

God just needs an interpreter

Fuck outta here nihilist

You're very flattering to think of Shizune as a God, but alas she's just a humble human and a benevolent leader

>benevolent leader
*malevolent

She's a benevolent leader and an inspiration for her peers user!

She's cruel and cunning, always manipulating and oppressing those under her rule. That's hot and I love it.

Says who? Nihilism implies the consideration and rejection of all espoused directions to meaning. I question only the stewardship of One. I do not even suppose Atheism. Merely that our Creator cares not for His creation.

>Miracles are made by man.

This is more what I mean. If miracles by man, then Shizune may be our archetype and architect.

By sharp and flame
By thunder and hate
Or power by some other name.

We translate his word through Being at every given perceptive moment. It is we who are not heard. Perhaps it is not His sin, his fault, as with Shizune. This does not change the fact of.

Good man

Actually, i've just realized that Shizune is Basically KS's Toyosatomimi no Miko, well... Bare the power of Miko obviously

Good job OP.

I love my beautiful wife, Emi.

11 men died to build the Empire State Building. Shall we tear it down? Close it to business?

Or do you consent to the oppression and murder of a few for the marginal good of the many?

Indecision is the choice of many, as convenience is our idol. This is, notably, still a choice. Justification is a writing exercise in mental gymnastics, and eventually, hypocrisy.

ksg mansion when

Soon.

>do you consent to the oppression and murder of a few for the marginal good of the many?
I consent if the oppression is done by Shizune since she is cute.

>EVERYTHING SHIZUNE
>SHIZUNE GOD

It's true. Accept your Goddess.

Why is that that you think your prayers are worth answering to? And even if they were, that you yourself are neither deaf nor ignorant to percieve the answers? Are you really that full of yourself that you proclaim to be in possession of both: an understanding of what is ultimately good for you and an ability to percieve devine logos, while denying the same to The Creater?

I want the deafmute
Do you believe in the Übermensch and Untermensch? Or that people who consign themselves to conventional Christian morality are cowards at best and dedicate their lives to nothing but holding back the ambitious?

Shizdrones are cancer, you disgust me.

A strong irony of this is that her birthday on the same day as Lilly,
Lilly and Byakuren have some similarities from personality, appearance to rivalries of someone with opposite ideology

Can't we all just get along, user?

Religious war in Yamaku when?
Also that would make Misha Futo, and Hanako would be Ichirin?

the war has already begun

______ are cancer, you disgust me.
Can i have my free (You) now?

No. Shizune enjoys rivalry and strife.

I don't like shizune

I believe it, you don't deserve more than that, and thanks for the (you), cretin.

She's a useless bitch and no one gives a fuck about her.

>Glasses
That Lilly is dumb! Dumb!

May I ask why?

I love her instead !

Except, you know... Misha, Hisao, like at least half this thread, the people making fanfics about her...
Also, if you0're reading this "Christmas at the Hakamichis" aouthor, i want to ell you i finished and it was great!

but does she love you?

No idea

How potent can her stares be?

Enough for a man to get mad

enough for me to get hard

>Misha
Beta orbiter, no friends to latch onto instead, basically the lowest common denomentator
>Hisao
They're friends, did you play the route? Just because she fucks him doesn't mean they love each other, she's just a whore.
>half this thread
You're easily manipulated cucks and it consistently disgusts me.

Wisdom

>205810006
That's a lot of bad opinions you got there buddy.
Not even worth the (You)

-About as worth answering as anyone else's. I have seen little evidence of answers to others. My uncle prays for the end of war.

-This implies that a prayer is answered if you believe more strongly that it is, or has been, answered. Search for red in a field of only blue, and if you believe hard enough, look for long enough, you will find it. Pray for the safety of police. Their happenstance will count to your prayer. Their death would be purely accident. Pray for the sun to rise tomorrow, and you will be answered.

-No. I don't pray for what is good for me. Your divine logos seeks to define the unknowable as possibly good without the flip side of possibly evil. Unknown knowledge of good from the Creator invokes the problem of evil and the possibility that freedom to do right or wrong is better than the order of divine slavery to do only good.

>This does not negate the possibility of the Creator to intervene in the order of His creation at will, even for His controlling of ripples.

Even limited intervention could be perceived. It is not.

>Nietzsche is midbrow.
>No, I don't.

I believe that people are generally shitty, and like to think the best of themselves. I hope we can do better. I hope we can be better. Philosophically, I'm closest to Soren Kierkegaard in my belief of divine order and our place in it. I find my prayers unanswered, and I ask why.

Remember user, creating checkboxes to attack only opens you to adapted conventional arguments.

>Implying the choice to become makes one a drone

I like Shizune. See? Now our positions equate.

Whoms't'd've

Shiztards belong in the same oven with hanaturds.

I like Shizune!

"Everyone who doesn't perfectly agree with me should die."

Ethically, you should prepare to be executed as well when another takes power. What you presume to do to others is then fair game to be done to you.

Seconded.

I like her t-
>Aquamarine panties
user, what are you doing?

Then you are a retard

We'll leave it to the imagination then

I'm no theologian but, when i was struggling with lots of shit i started to pray to god and even though i still had a lot of problems it helped me overcome those problems and helped me endure through a lot,
>About as worth answering as anyone else's. I have seen little evidence of answers to others. My uncle prays for the end of war.
Depends on what war, war is something that will never leave us, no matter if those are wars in middle east, wars against guerillas in south america or war on a certain group of people. We can only hope they will end soon and help the people in need with their suffering
>This implies that a prayer is answered if you believe more strongly that it is, or has been, answered. Search for red in a field of only blue, and if you believe hard enough, look for long enough, you will find it. Pray for the safety of police. Their happenstance will count to your prayer. Their death would be purely accident. Pray for the sun to rise tomorrow, and you will be answered.
So if something happens even barely out of the blue and i prayed for that does that mean i should just ignore it ?
>No. I don't pray for what is good for me. Your divine logos seeks to define the unknowable as possibly good without the flip side of possibly evil. Unknown knowledge of good from the Creator invokes the problem of evil and the possibility that freedom to do right or wrong is better than the order of divine slavery to do only good.
Can you explain this more user ?, beacuse i'm kinda stuck on this one and don't know what to make out of it.

Tell me /ksg/, is Trimester a good fic?

>Nietzsche is midbrow.
Brow him however you want, he's still the foundation of sick cunt behavioral studies. Philosophy's only as useful as its ideas are in praxis and I've yet to read anybody who can respond to intellectual paralysis or nihilism as well as Nietzsche can. Apathy is the greatest danger of our time.

happy birthday Miki and good night /ksg/!

Good night user!

>Dialog Name
...Are made of this
Who'll ever want to disaaagree

What

youtube.com/watch?v=qeMFqkcPYcg
The modern remix version suck ass

Happy birthday miki !

It's excellent fapbait

Oh no, your waifu is in a gang and she's about to bully you

>Shizune and Misha double bully
That's extremely hot

Yes please

How do you qualify "bad"? Am I wrong? Because I'm not.

emi

Rin

Emi!

>My uncle prays for the end of war.
Again, why do you think this's a prayer worth answering to? You with your limited perspective and understanding of being have no idea what's good or bad is. God isn't a genie, it's not his job to babysit humans catering to their capricious desires.

>This implies that a prayer is answered if you believe more strongly that it is, or has been, answered
That's solely the problem of your assumption that every prayer is equally good and reasonable. Some might think that their prayer is being answered, but it doesn't mean that it is. It mearely means that their desire, if for a mere moment, allined with divine vision. Just like the prayer that hasn't been answered went against it and as such was unwarthy of response.

>our divine logos seeks to define the unknowable as possibly good without the flip side of possibly evil.
I'm not the one going around making claims about god's deafness. I am questioning you and your interpretations of unkowable as an act of evil or neglect.

>Even limited intervention could be perceived.
Based on what do you come to this conclusion? How do you know that an intervention can be percieved, if from your perspective they are none?

L-lewd

This is like a microcosm of /ksg/ playing out

>I've yet to read anyone who can respond...

I suggest you read more. There are a number of responses. I mentioned Soren Kierkegaard earlier, his Sickness Unto Death contains my favorite diagnosis of Nietzsche. His Either/ Or provides a good response to post modern equivalence.

Nietzsche is the face of edge, not philosophy. Your insistence otherwise is a comment on you, your beliefs, and your education, not his righteousness.

>Depends

You took my uncle, but not my point.

>So if something happens out of the blue

Seems like the definition of coincidence. Humans have a tendency to create links, patterns, where none actually exist. Bunnies in clouds, faces in cliffs.

>Problem of Evil

Essentially goes like this:

-If there is an all powerful God who loves us, why does evil exist? Why could God not so order the Universe such that murder, torture, rape, do not happen?

-Let us say that God does control all our actions, such that we cannot commit evil. This is slavery, and in such a sense is the greater evil. Instead, we have the freedom to choose to do good or evil and that this essentially equates to more net good than the alternative. This does not explain how God could not lessen pain actively, when possible.

Posting Emi! To balance out the silly arguments that really should involve both parties reading a bit more.

Emi is all we need to believe in because she believes in us!

>Nietzsche is the face of edge, not philosophy
Only because edgelords never actually read him and ignore his conclusions on nihlism.

Thats the spirit of Emi!

Believe in the me that believes in you!

Yes, nobody should ever discuss anything they haven't read 100% of the material on please don't be serious, let them discuss their sky fairy and philosophy if they want.

Its not even not reading 100% of it, things like the problem of evil is basic theology, discussions like this don't really achieve things if one side doesn't have at least a basic understanding of the fundamentals. I'm not stopping them or interfering though, if they want to argue they can but it won't stop me posting Emi!

Emi can't run if someone is pulling on her twintail!

I try to understand but i don't know if it's just simple pondering or actual argument beacuse i don't really know what we are talking about and that

large gap beetwen texts doesn't help me

She won't let that stop her from doing her routine

Its extra training!

>Nietzsche is the face of edge, not philosophy.
Literally what did he mean by this?

I arrived with the first "Emi!" post and it looked more like arguing based on different starting points to me. Personally I'm on the fence about the existence of God, I've read enough philosophy and actually have a 'qualification' in it and couldn't come to an absolute conclusion. I like the idea of a God because it neatly answers a lot of questions but I was always more interested in meta-ethics and the possibility of a God is the only thing stopping me from being a full on hedonist utilitarian

Some of Nietzsche's philosophies, regardless of their validity, are strawman-ed and used by edgy teenagers so they look cool, said teenagers not understanding the idea itself, just that the phrase "God is dead" sounds cool and they'll use it to "rebel" against the system

Emi is a cute but i love Lilly more ! While i like to ponder about philosophical questions myself i can say for a fact that everything in the end comes to god, our existence, our cultures, our lifes, they all can have a meaning in god, people have found the biggest inspiration and ressilence from him, i've been a hardcore fedora for 9 years but now i started to believe again after i come to conclusions on my own, and hedonism will give you only few short years of pure pleasure untill you get worn out and loose meaning of yourself

Uh huh. That's interesting. I'm sure I've never thought about that way before, your analysis of his beliefs, writings, and positions are completely different from every other Nietzsche fan boy I've met. You have truly opened my eyes, through a philosopher who is, as you say, often totally misconstrued by his most vocal proponents.

10/10 response why did you (You) me on Nietzche in the first place my God

It is an example. I don't pray for it myself. It is unanswered. I do think that's a prayer worth answer. If God loves us, why not stop the perfectly preventable murder of millions?

Let us say that you are correct, that God allows and wills murder, and that it is good. Most organized religions are now wrong and I vote we begin the blood sacrifices immediately.

>It's not his job to babysit humans

That's what I'm getting at. If God is not dead, he is deaf. Our prayers go unanswered.

>Solely the problem

I don't. I don't know why you say that I assume that. I only said my prayers are worth about as much as anyone elese's.

>I'm not the one

The person I was responding to mentioned that unknowable could mean good. They neglected that it could me evil. I merely pointed this out.

>Based on what
Good point. My thinking was legitimate prayer answered could cure a single person's cancer. You complain about this minutia being below God's notice. You would also complain about a large abolition of war as ridiculous. If we cannot look for miracles small or large, what point is there in believing in them? If God has no evident agency, then my point on deafness stands.

I disagree but I respect your opinion on Emi! Utilitarian hedonism is not standard get pissed every night hedonism, as a utilitarian philosophy the focus is not on maximising personal pleasure but in societal pleasure. Without a God it is very difficult to find an inherent good or evil and you either descend into edgelord nihlism or use the only knowledge you know for certain is true (I am an entity experiencing qualia) to mark something as good or bad. If I was to descend into hardcore utilitarian hedonism I would accept reason that pleasure is an inherent good and that efforts should be made to maximise it. I fall somewhere closer to following Parfit's triple theory though.

I'm not him, but calling something edgy is not an argument and by responding to a completely proper explanation like a teenage girl would you seriously lose a ton of credibility.

Getting your panties in a bunch because he's implying there's more to Nietzsche than fedora memes (there is) is ludicrous and way, way less mature.

Seeing that the thread is discussing philosophy at the moment, what are your opinions on determinism anons?

Reminder to stay hydrated!