When is ethereums next moon? Didn't the earth ethereum announcement already happen...

When is ethereums next moon? Didn't the earth ethereum announcement already happen? I suppose it will take a while before the rise.

Other urls found in this thread:

coindesk.com/events/consensus-2017/agenda/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it did

too bad the "who's who" apparently was taco bell, blacked.com and a kitty litter manufacturer

to bh taco bell investing in eth would be huge

Either this is true or you're the same faggot user from the last thread. What the fuck are you talking about you cheeky slut?

yeah i guess

Waiting too user. Isn't there a big announcement by the 20th?

what is ethereum and why is it popular? what does it do better than litecoin or ripple or bitcoin?

Smart contracts

there's a blockchain confrence in nyc may 22&23
that's the new 'date' for eea announcements

so something will happen?

You guys have to start thinking like the whales.

ETH does this a lot and is a good example.
There's a reason ETH's price is being held down and maintained around $90, give or take a few swings. The whales are in accumulation mode.

That's all this is. Accumulation mode, Distribution mode. Accumulation mode, Distribution mode. Over and over again. When ETH is relatively stable but appears to be pushed down, that is an extremely good sign.

so when should one buy?

by "accumulation mode, distribution mode" do you mean they are buying low and selling high to accumulate more for their supply? just trying to understand what you mean.

date was in quotations, it was thought the last eea event would have the announcement but it ended up being nothing

it's been admitted that 200 companies want to look into eth, but their size and level of interest is unkown, it could be some 5 person startup, or a giant might be willing to spend 50k on membership for optics

eth climbs really fast or just hovers in a small range
to keep it in hovering you can dump some on the market and then pick it back up during a slower time

according to his theory if eth remains around this level for the next week it might be a good time to buy.
Last time it pumped from 45 was when there was a conference at the start of the month in NYC, if there's another one around 22-23rd this month then that's a fair window.

I need it explained to me like I'm a total fucking retard...

I've created an ETH wallet on a website and I have a password to access it; what's up with these QR codes it also gave me and a public and private key? What do all these things do

You obviously didn't see that conference, it was a couple of sluts and some fucking faggot basically saying blockchain is a fun thing that girls can work on. It was NOT the reason for the pump. That same week there were two meetings, one in shanghai one in beijing each with about 100 chinese participants, I'm of the opinion that these were whales and being fucking chinks likely extracted inside information such as who of earth detials.

Your public key is your address. Your private key is what you use to verify your identity on the network (keep it private). Usually, your private key will be in an encrypted file and your password will be used to decrypt it when you send transactions.

>being held down

no it isnt what a stupid concept. you dont understand how markets work. if you want to buy a lot, you buy and make the price go up.

Can anyone tell me how to buy this shit without a 1.14% transaction fee on every buy or sale. Really eats into your margins...

I've forgotten my password and I never downloaded my private key. How fucked am I?

if volume needs to be built up then it isnt out of the equation
not siding with tardo just pointing it out

Completely and utterly.

Has any other crypto gone to $200? I know ETH is light years ahead of bitcoin but there is like a mental barrier around $100 that no one wants to go over.

Don't get me wrong I own a lot of ETH and other coins, but I'm wondering if ETH is over pumped. I think its more possible that ripple goes to 50 cents then ETH $200.

Kraken or Gemini.

Monday May 22nd

coindesk.com/events/consensus-2017/agenda/