vicioussyndicate.com
tempostorm.com

>Open Tournaments
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone

>Discord
discord.gg/W9jSqq9

PREVIOUS:

If I can get to legend, any brain dead shitter can.

>hear about the wild arena event
>decide what the hell let's try one
>draft pretty underwhelming deck
>still go 12-0 ez pz

Arena is such a fucking joke when you're a high legend constructed bull

Threadly reminder that /hsg/ is an aggro general. If you're a cucktrol playing subhuman the right place for you is Reddit, and if you're feeling hip Hearthpwn.

Zoolock is the only approved warlock deck.
Elemental mage is the only approved mage deck
Priest decks belong on reddit.

near the end he says going from rank 25 to rank 20 will take 25 wins
i really hope they didn't remove winstreaks

Those are wise words and I may add them to the next threadly reminder.

>EEEEEPIC
>it's a duplicate

What's the tier list for classes in wild arena?

Winstreaks aren’t going away

mage
mage
mage
mage
rogue
warlock
druid
priest
warrior
hunter

I don't need yours or anyone's approval with my Rank 19 murloc/beast warlock deck.

semi threadly reminder that Rexxar still hasn't been fixed

mage isn't that good it still has a shit ton of penalties on its good cards

it's really hard to draft an insane mage deck

warlock probably the best overall

anyone actually looking up the next rotation?

cubelock/controlock lose n'zoth, meaning if you can get past gul'dan or they draw it late you can actually win

secret mage loses free 5/5s, 2 mana 2/3 deal 3 damage, Kabal Lackey and firelands

priest loses all the dragon discovering shit, barnes, dragonfire potion, greater healing potion and potion of madness

paladin loses all the class 1 mana murlocs and the 3 mana 3/2 weapon

druid loses jades, fandral and mark of the lotus

rogue loses the pirates that buff weapons and arcane giant

hunter loses alley cat, the 1/1 deathrattle summon a 3/2 and barnes

shaman loses evolve, devolve and maelstorm portal

can't really think of what warrior loses since pirates is alreafy dead
n'zoth for control maybe?

the first expansion of the standard year always brings the best metas

you have to be skillfull enough to get multible flame canons and firelands portals

Keep buying packs my good standardgoy, Ben is very pleased. Yes, follow the rotation!

Disappearance of Barnes, Kabal Lackey and Dragon priest makes it all worth it.

what the fuck are you supposed to do about secret mage

Eat their secret
>b-but I don't want to tech!
then just suck it up and do better against something else

Wild will be plagued with faggots who want to use their previous deck for the first months after rotation. If you're good at wild that is easy wins.

Stop playing cucklock

what are you playing?
if you can fit eater of secrets in your deck it helps a lot, otherwise you need to do your best to play around secrets and hope they don't have the nuts (early game into aluneth or burn)

>just run this shitty card that makes you autolose any other matchup

play zoolock or dude pally. Other agressive decks run out of steam because you must play through their gauntlet of free secrets.

i'm playing everything that isn't aggro

like I said
>then just suck it up and do better against something else
If you don't want to tech then shut the fuck up.

Does anyone miss the Griffith shitposter?

>just autolose this matchup or autolose every other matchup
the absolute state of secret mage players

For Control Warlock is it better to use 2x Stonehill, 2x Tar Creeper or 2x Beetle? And is Control better than Cube?

Aggro counters secret mage.

if that was the case nobody would be playing secret mage, the meta is 90% aggro paladins right now

You mean the absolute state of HS? I mean I never fucking tech and still make it to rank 5 easily since release. This game is brainless as fuck, you can ride the easy wins and favorable rng against anything if you just don't go out of your way to make mistakes.

but I played both wild and standard user
i'm excited about the rotation but that doesn't mean I'm gonna stop playing wild or dust my wild cards

it's brainless if you play the brainless meta decks like cubelock or aggro paladin, sure

stonehill is strictly because of the discover a taunt minion.

Oh, you are one of "those guys".

yeah i'm not one of the guys who crafts the top meta deck and autopilots to rank 5 every month, i don't find that very enjoyable

as opposed to what user? Tell me ONE not-brainless deck in the entire game's lifespan other than patron warrior. Handlock is somewhat acceptable but still very easy to pilot.

After 34 packs I've finally gotten a leggo.
Let's see if it's temporus or not

>4 dragonfire potions
>4 twillights
what the hell am I supposed to do?

I hit 5 this season with dragon combo priest, felt like I had a chance in every match-up as long as I played well.
I also played with an eater of secrets and made a few mages instant-concede as it hit the board.

plenty of off-meta slower decks require a fair amount of skill to pilot, you need knowledge of the opponent's deck and when to use or save what cards, when to push for lethal, etc

Stonehill and Beetle are staples.

imo Control is better than Cube if you're looking at single matches but Cube is a lot more explosive and will probably win you about the same quantity of games but faster.

all the arena cuck babys cant use their precious deck addon to draft for them so suddenly its insanely easy to get 7 wins if you have half a brain/can get legend in constructed.

>you need knowledge of the opponent's deck and when to use or save what cards, when to push for lethal, etc
Sounds like a typical Zoo-like deck to pilot. Nothing special.

>no one's guessing
I actually really wanted this one thank you Brode

>Patron warrior wasn't brainless

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

N'Zoth is pretty gay, even though I use it I think "lol bring back your board" cards are stupid.

Barnes going away is great

I've been fucking around with Jade Rogue since I unpacked Sonya and Zola that uses Cubes and Umbra to get Jades into the teens and while it's not so strong it's pretty fun. But why the fuck does Rogue have shittier Jade stuff with requirements?

>Druid: Idol, Blossom, Behemoth
>Shaman: Claws, Lightning, Chieftan
>Rogue: Swarmer, Shuriken

Like what the fuck? It's bad enough that you have 2 less Jade generators in your deck but two of them have a conditional with shuriken needing another card played first and swarmer having to die first, while the other classes can just drag and drop one card to make a Jade on curve.

as an example, elemental mage is pretty difficult to play. since your death knight is expensive and doesn't affect the board significantly, you need to set up a perfect board condition to play it, otherwise you lose so much tempo that you just die. surviving long enough to play it can also be difficult with warlocks and paladins running the meta

cubelock is about as non brainless as hearthstone decks can get. Patron was easier to play optimally than cube, same with classic handlock.

the only thing in the deck that requires any semblance of thinking is playing around silences, which most people don't even do

we're watching our guys BoarControl, Senfglas and Kolento

PLACE BETS NOW

defile alone requires a lot of skill actually. especially solving board states with things like cube rattles, voidlords, etc. Its a very skilled mirror imo which is a healthy sign.

>counting requires skill

King Tog

Something shit

Temporus

Ayyy not bad

>greentexting cuck has no argument

>it's not an argument because i say so

I think there were and are decks that require skill (relative to other decks) in hearthstone, it mostly lies in having to know your opponents deck and game plan in order to choose the correct lines of play, of course having multiple lines of play is a prerequisite as well.
That being said, a deck in hearthstone can still have both a low skill floor and a high skill ceiling.

JUST

that's pretty bad

People fucked up all the time playing that deck

Mfw last ranked vs quest mage. Got mayor nignog from free from amber..mage used ice block. Freezez my full board and heropowers itself in face at 1 hp because mayor

Retards making mistakes doesn't mean the deck requires any serious thought.

I know, but mistakes where made in tournaments as well, and a lot of them. I know that patron warrior is not THAT hard to grasp but for the average HS player its entering 4 dimensional mathematical algorithms

Americas region?

ez druid

Rogue, Warlock or Priest for wild arena?

I agree that patron warrior punished mistakes way harder than cubelock, missing a combo piece or fucking your order up meant a loss, if you fuck up with warlock it's ok becaus you can just keep resummoning your demons, healing your face for way more than any warlock card should heal, all the while controlling your opponent's board.

>plays the jewiest Jew scheme ever conceived. Literally finding a way to make an irrelevant dumpster leaugue AND not give dust back for cards that rotate out

>defends them to the point of licking their boots when they give one(1) arena dedicated to them and maybe a nerf if it breaks their game enough

>still laughs at standard

You wild faggots never cease to amaze me.

>raffle rewards still didn't distributed

>>plays the jewiest Jew scheme ever conceived.
Is this why I still see mech mages, secret paladins, cthun decks? Clearly these people have been spending a ton of money to stay up to date! And at around rank 5 no less! Seriously I can take breaks from this game and return without a problem, can you?

rogue obviously

Just received an email about winning the grand prize.

remember when they made warrior invalid by making multiple decks that can kill you in one turn regardless of how much armor you have

good times

same

That wasn't the case as long as dirty rat exist.

hi

the chance of pulling beardo from OTK paladin is low, and even if you do he doesn't really need it, you can't keep killing a 2/2 every turn especially when it's behind wards

>yfw

Control Palladins were always countering control warriors.

>tfw you want to test your deck against real decks but you keep queuing into easy wins vs rogue

nice

I wouldn't mind all the strong decks now except that with Recruit and the new minions it seems like everyone has to cheat out as much value as possible. At first it was just stuff like Druid Ramping into Ysera or Hunter/Priest doing Barnes into Ysharrj but now HS just prints entire suites like the Lackey-Pact-Voidlord combo, Spellstones getting 12/12 on T5 for Hunter, Stone getting 24/24 for Shaman for 7 mana, Call to Arms, etc., it reminds me of Naruto where everyone started off kinda strong, sure they had one or two flashy tricks but then suddenly they're turning into skyscraper sized energy monsters blowing up the planet or whatever. I wonder if the Rotation will bring us back to less crazy ass pulls getting over 10 mana worth of stats on the board by turn 5 or if they'll end up creating decks for each class that win on T2 or T3 with absurd deck tutoring.

A̶p̴p̶r̷e̵c̶i̵a̵t̶e̴ ̸_̵
̸W̵h̸i̶l̸e̷ ̴y̴o̵u̷ ̶c̶a̵n̸

pay2win in this game has gotten so disgusting it hurts

>common card
>6 mana recruit 1 minion

>epic card
>4 mana recruit 3 minions

flappy bird ain't got shit on this guy

How did people win the K&C solo thing as pally?
He's the only one i need to get that sweet cardback.

>this with bittertide hydra and a good defile

except it's 3 mana not 5

>Stone getting 24/24 for Shaman for 7 mana
kek

mrrrrrgglllll

The upgraded hero power is by far the best on Paladin and with the +1/+1 bonus you don't even really need minions.

I used to run it in my renolock back in the day and would win vs. other warlocks 99% of time because of it.

It's actually surprising no warlock deck runs it, it's not even listed as a tech card in any decklist anywhere.