/fhg/ - For Honor General

Dedicated servers are out!

Momentary abatement edition

>he fell for the honeymoon phase
>Test your metal Trailer
>youtube.com/watch?v=oO8qCCu4mHY

>Season 5 Info
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-ca/news-community/164-318091-16/season-five-announced-dedicated-servers-and-hero-updates-coming

>For Honor v1.19 Patch Notes
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-ca/news-community/164-318557-16/patch-notes-v119

>New players:
>If you plan on using a controller, it is highly recommended you go into your settings and shrink the dead zone
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK

>Multiple hero video guides
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Gear Stat Help
i.imgur.com/7HPdL9B.jpg

>Gear appearances
alfalis.de/For_Fashion/

>Max Punish Guide
>docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wK-38XMvSakPMEk2rx8KjAzQFF5MJt_c7XMxNidYVfc/htmlview

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectibles:
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=864166443

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ciPu4DnKBuM
youtu.be/SOjJVsOi8YY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Server team.
Saying something nice about them

First for Nobushi is for soyboys.

Can I get confirmation on this?

This
You can. Just gotta win the next tournaments as centurion

well you're gay

Yeah well, they didn't. I've won a couple and it never handed me over rewards from every tier, which is a pain since I really dig the Helm embossing. Then again I got 3 ornaments from 1 win once, so it's not that horrible I guess.

A hero that can consistently stun, dazed (shove, kick, punched, pinned, wallsplat), stamina damage or knockdown. Lawbringer and Valkryie are disablers because they can stun hit and knockdown enemies as part of their main kit. Raider is also a good disabler because he can stun and grab people rendering them difficult to move around as easily.

Weird, I'm pretty sure I've won at least two tourneys as Kensei and didn't get every old reward, maybe it works only on this season's rewards?

Do we have a release date on the arena training thing yet?

No

Hopefully the game doesn't go to the shitter in the next two weeks

>unique golden axes

>play 1 game
>already 5GB RAM reserved and 9GB used overall for process
nice

Thanks for dedicating 15 people to "solve" a problem that will fix none of the bigger issues.

>do a light
>Nobushi does hidden stance
>Sword clips through her and doesn't hit
Is she a magician?

But the connectivity was the single biggest issue the game had, by all accounts.

First for lawfriends

to ask my question from last thread maybe I'm doing it too late but it feels like they can recover in time and block my kick.

The connectivity issues are literally the biggest complaint on Steam.

Nah, she's just trained in superior Japanese martial arts that your piddly European HEMA head can't even begin to wrap around.

>for on on

what do this mean?

For Onion

that charge is the most annoying autistic thing in this game

how does this help killing people exactly

You're solo queueing for dominion and this guy + his premade slap you're gf's ass. What do?

alt+f4 cause i misclicked a team mode

>For Honor pc sale ended
I-I just got paid. It's not fair!

Why?

Sale still up on uplay

Onion
The “i” is a onion

Buy Metal Gear Survive instead my friend

fucking annoys the shit out of me when I'm fighting in 4v4 and get charged across the map out of no where

>for onion

I'd rather buy Rainbow Six Siege instead of MGS

Oh shit that comes out!!

t. tunnel vision ganker

I can actually parry everything now, thanks guys. Man i love being close to a DATA centre. Pk thots begone.

You misunderstood, this was not a suggestion or anything.
Buy. Metal. Gear. Survive.

Makes your next attack more damaging, guaranteed or fatal.

Started playing again after stopping in Season 1. Explain pic related to me, Kniggers.
Sorry for the potato quality, I need to modify my game to look like a PSX game so I can play at decent FPS.

MSGV was a huge let down. I will not be tempted again, thot.

Don't play

lol what are those settings? Looks like a drunk guy barfed up his kebab on the way home.

thats not really tunnel vision ganking though is it? the only gank I see here is a lawtist charging a cunturion and environmental killing him

>imdaubeny
What were they talking about?

Faction war video in game and there’s a legend to the left in your screenshot. As well as the ability to hover over the map and look at the outposts. It doesn’t matter so don’t worry about it

It's the new faction war, territories have names.

>War Banner
right click to place a war banner, your assets will automatically go there instead of being distributed throughout all territories. It's reset at the end of every cycle.

>Castle, Mill, and Forge
These all offer benefits, I forget what is what, but it's EXP, Assets, and IIRC drops. If you own one you get a bonus, I believe the EXP bonus is 10%. Take enemy faction's buildings to take away their bonus.

youtube.com/watch?v=ciPu4DnKBuM

I was referring to this one territory where Knights are ahead by literally 21 million troops. Why do they do this? Is this reddit's fault?

Yes, it's a fucking meme

OH, yes. that's a reddit thing.

>playing with a toaster
Numbers are the number of troops players have deployed as a voting system to see which faction wins the territory. The map legend is on your bottom left and the strategic territories give the bonuses as displayed on the right. Red means we're down by a certain number that needs attention so place your war banner there so every time you play a game, they will place all your earned troops there as a vote; otherwise all your troops are divided among the territories. It's better to focus all your earned troops to win one territory as opposed to dividing them since a player can only do so much on the general impact of the war, try placing troops on places that need them the most. The map decides who gets what every time interval.

Who is cen's combo brudda? Highlander?

what the fuck is this resolution
im curious man im not judging
i know what it feels like to be stuck on poverty machines

naruto

>ban finally over
I won't post anymore lewd images, but I will post the Valk/Nobushi DG/female fanfic I've been working on!

I mean, once all is done.

But muh Steam cards and achievements. I guess I could get a G2A code but I don't know how shady the sellers are.

Did they actually turned it on? Im getting error disconnects all over the place

Ninja.
>season 2 heroes will always be my favorite

Cent's wtf i hate phone posting

How are the servers, lads? Do you notice a huge difference?

get a trip code while you're at it so I can filter all of that

Does anyone know where I can find frame data for this game?

Shugoki charged heavies

In the Op.

Not as bad a raider charge. At least it's blockable if you happen to be blocking his direction. And not as effective in 1v1.

imagine if they actually fucking PUT THEIR TROOPS ON THE FUCKING VOLCANO instead of the zone next to it

Yeah the raider one is far worse, the stam drain on it is ridiculous at least against autistic lawtards I can get a parry

>those thighs

Ah, ok. Wow. What's the meme here?
Should convince everybody that Reddit*rs aren't actual people though.
I've manually toned down the Render Scaling to 5 in the game files. Pic related is what it's like ingame.

user, help, I don't understand what things like "L,T,B" mean

They look extremely white and male. I expected different from Ubi.

wow I did not know for honor was ported on playstation 1

THATS NOT EVEN THE VOLCANO REGION

youtu.be/SOjJVsOi8YY
Even better

valks is like nobu to shaman for cent

fucking hell user
why?

> WE Reddit now
> see caps lock
>oh, and we Tumblr too

There's a legend on the bottom that tells you,
>L
Light
>T
>B
Basic (from neutral stance)

>runescape For Honor
W-woah.

thanks baby

First thing that came to mind is that if an indie company released the game with graphics like that everyone would be praising it for how clean it looks and the retro runescape-esk throwback

>low settings

Funny, I could've sworn that Unreal engine games like Fortnite and Sea of Thieves look like that at max

>image.jpg
Trashcan.jpg

Any time, amicus.

Just imagine she did some ultra-anime matrix dodge you autist.

Pls no bully

>traced
for shame

amice*

>if you'd lost that point they would still be breaking
Still worth it

Would be his waifu if he wasn't gay.

>those cartoony proportions
lmao

>current Warden
Why did you do this to me? I used to be someone.

nice
also walk used to have a vortex actually