/waves/ general

>azure.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/waves-platform-azure-blockchain/preview/

Hope you fuckers are ready, cause we're going to $5

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_highest_funded_crowdfunding_projects
azuremarketplace.microsoft.com/en-us/marketplace/apps/waves.waves?tab=PlansAndPrice
deepdotweb.com/2017/04/07/what-is-the-waves-platform/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no u arent faggot kys

You're probably holding xby and posw.

don't worry the moon mission for those is next week user :)

sick and tired of seeing this scamcoin around Veeky Forums

kys and sage

explain to me how it's a scam coin and I'll sell it all right now.

>you can't

If you cant see how its a scamcoin you're a fucking retard and its fucking pointless to begin with

faggot. fucking scamcoin.

why would MICROSOFT implement waves if its a scam?

get your shit together nocoiner.

S C A M

C

A

M

Scam coin, sage

Its obviously a pajeet scam

Either way, its too late to buy in now

These peoples mothers are in serious danger of dying in their sleep tonight

Waves is doing amazing work in the blockchain sphere in russia.

They were recently added to microsoft azure baas.

The price of waves will continue to rise. $10 or more coming soon

$10 is a longshot.

$5 is within the next few weeks.

>$5 is within the next few weeks.

Uh you sure about that? That's quite the speculation. What makes you think $5 in a few weeks?

Waves is a billion dollar blockchain in the making. $10 is nothing considering their 100 million tokens are unminable.

There is there is zero inflation from miners

Only 100,000,000 waves in circulation with a current market cap of $116,668,000.

With this being used along side Ethereum on Microsoft's Blockchain-as-a-service it will easily hit $500,000,000.

Also the iOS app they just dropped is pretty good senpai.

>Thus $5 waves pretty soon.

holy shit if they are in partnership with m$ this could really be huge

So glad I bought well sized bag when it dipped in winter. Holding until 5$ at least, and btw MS Azure, IOS wallet? Wow shitcoins dont get those

Yes my friend is using the iphone app it is slick.

Also hes showing me the waves dex and ive never seen anything so smooth

5$ look at the coin supply compared to ethereum, and the value proposition. You can create a token, ICO it on waves, and then its immediately tradeable on the DEX.... I am waiting for 50$ to 100$, short term thinking is something I don't do.

How long term are you thinking m8.

Long enough to take profits and throw it into other coins then buy back?

Where can you buy waves for LTC? Hury I want to buy now.

There's no ltc/waves pair

You have to get btc then buy waves.

Where? I'm eurofag, options are small :(.

you can use Shapeshift.io

Bittrex, sell there, get waves

yeah I have a play money pot, I take profits when I have to, usually close off the tops to catch retraces but I like to keep the principle pretty heavy. Waves literally waves up and down, you can make good moves playing waves.

Oh yea, waves got shapeshift now too, you can change them there

Scamcoin, Ripple is backed by banks and Jews and is a far superior investment.... $5 waves LMAO

Scam

> beta cuck "invest" in a 6.6 mil marketcap decentralized coin hoping for even a x2 return
kek
Waves raised 30k bitcoin last year and is the 8th largest crowdfunded project in the history of mankind, how much did you shit coins raised?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_highest_funded_crowdfunding_projects

I meant "decentralized"

or Changelly

Biggest scam in crypto right now. Just kys scammer

you know, in order to make a valid argument, you need to cite an evidence otherwise it's just your mumbo jumbo. Can't expect anything valuable from poor NEETs anyway.

>Satoshi develops decentralized currency
>let's hop back on and be the bitch of the banks!

lol no thanks.

> betting against the Jews

LOL. Waves is like buttbay shills here a few weeks ago, it has no staying power.

Xrp will continue to buttfuck Waves ponicoin/scamcoin as it should

shilling 6.6 million marketcap coin lmao, enjoy your 2% profit when I'm cashing out my 900% by the end of the year

Just a friendly reminder, Ripple is not a cryptocurrency

It is an electronic token, issued by a company. Ripple Labs Inc.

They can do what they want, they are in the USA, so they can receive national security letters - they may have received some already.

They can create tokens from thin air and basically they are a FINANCIAL INTERMEDIARY

Just like Wells Fargo blocked wire transfers to exchange because Uncle Sam wanted it, they could (be forced) do the same....they are unsuitable as an investment!

they have around 40 000 000 000 of their tokens floating around already, maximum is 100 000 000 000 (but can be changed anytime) and no one mines them!

If you want a crypto that can go up, for heavens sake, buy Waves or ethereum

>Russia

I've heard enough

6.6 billion fool

LOL scammers can't get the numbers right

Hear that GLOOP GLOOP sound? It's the sound of Xrp super Jewcoin buttfucking Waves. Waves is a meme and will die. It will be the embarrassment scamcoin of 2017

None of this matters, Ripple is the ultimate Jewcoin.

That's all that needs to be said.

>6.6 bil
my point exactly
thanks for the confirmation

brain dead beta cuck following the crowd, no wonder why there are so many "hard-working" wagecucks die in debt

They can do what they want, they are in the USA, so they can receive national security letters - they may have received some already.

They can create tokens from thin air and basically they are a FINANCIAL INTERMEDIARY

Just like Wells Fargo blocked wire transfers to exchange because Uncle Sam wanted it, they could (be forced) do the same....they are unsuitable as an investment!

they have around 40 000 000 000 of their tokens floating around already, maximum is 100 000 000 000 (but can be changed anytime) and no one mines them!

If you want a penny crypto that can go up, for heavens sake, buy Waves or ethereum

LOL u mad Boi? Mad gainz these past months meanwhile Waves jogs behind. Waves is shady Russian scamcoin that will dump at any moment.

Xrp is Jewish Gold. The finest kind of gold. I know where my money is going.

To be honest fampai

Even their light wallet is a beautifull piece of software.

Getting free tokens via airdrop on the waves chain.
Lending your Waves without risk to miners and collecting part of the fees.
In-wallet decentralized exchange which I already use. Pretty neat since you can hold BTC too.
Fuck Polo, you don't need it.

There are already some projects running using the waves chain.

5$ this year is pretty realistic.
I'm not gonna make the "na fuck it I wait" mistake a 3rd time.

Buy and just hold it.
For quick $$ and daytrading you can use dogecoin.

If you want a crypto that can go up, for heavens sake, buy waves or ethereum

Yes its the best crypto wallet on the market. After all sasha ivanov was the guy who invented the technology that powers shapeshift exchange

There are so many people married to their investments. People will begin to understand what ripple actually is, and move their wealth into better cryptos.

>Lending your Waves without risk to miners and collecting part of the fees.
This. No one realize how good this actually is. Leasing Waves is like loaning on polo but without the risk of polo getting hack and losing your funds. It's great passive income generator. Like buy a bag of waves and lease it and reap the rewards

Waves are always in your own wallet. It's in your control. When you deposit btc in polo exchange, they OWN the btc, not you

Wavesgo.com
Wavesnode.net
Leasingwaves.com

There's tons of pool(address) that get posted. You can pick anyone of them. Preferable the one that give you back 100% of the reward. Get one that has social media account so you don't get scam meaning they keep the reward themselves and not giving you the cut.

The wave wallet(client) have a tab with lease button. Simply click that, lease the amount you want to lease, the address to lease it to, and that's it. And the best part is, your wave lease aren't lock to any time frame. You can un-lease it within minute and get it back to sell on exchange or something.

Unlike loans, you loan it and it's lock like 2 daay loan, 60 loan. With Wave lease, you can get your waves back whenever.

How much does it pay you to lease, on average? Say I had 10 Waves and leased them all?

right now, probably less than a penny with 10 waves since not a lot of people is using their network exchange. They make their money by having people using their exchange.

You do get random coin airdrops. Most are trash but some can become something worthy of selling like Mercury token.

t. falseflagging pajeets

fuck off

Too bad its at an ATH or I wouldve bought some.

Same desu.

Microsoft didn't "implement it". Waves just made their software able to interact with microsoft's azure platform. which anyone can do. All you have to do is make whatever project you have be able to talk to the azure platform. This is not big news at all. Everyone seeing the word "microsoft" today creamed their pants and started buying because they thought this was a big deal.

The price will drop again below 40k sats. None of the news releases from waves in the past 3 months has been anything significant. People want to believe so they keep buying from FOMO.

Relax and buy below 40k sats in two weeks.

And it was at an ATL in the beggining of March.......... I was thinking of buying some, I remember researching it and the website looked like shit and wouldnt even scroll properly. Now Microsoft investing in it. God......

What next, Google invest in XBY or Posw? Lets hope.

Would love some BTC to put it on waves, and biz gentleman help me out here?

1DgutqJrUYDcdgqAyotggiC4ErLbtsqx8H

Microsoft isn't investing in it.

See:

azuremarketplace.microsoft.com/en-us/marketplace/apps/waves.waves?tab=PlansAndPrice

You're able to create your own waves node via azure.

It costs $108/month.

Tell me why this isn't going explode.

This coin will have limited upside until the ICO bagholders have exited.

Stay poor faggot.

why would anyone hold that long just to sell at the break even price? Think!

WAVES has done much better than break-even but 200% return for an ICO after one year is shit in the cryptocurrency world. A good coin ICO moons 5-10x on the day it opens.

have you ever heard of a coin called "Ethereum"?

Compare WAVES ico performance to ETH ico performance. See any difference? ETH ico investors were handsomely rewarded from the start. WAVES ico investors were not. Even Lisk ico investors were rewarded handsomely and Lisk hasn't really done that well over the past year.

Can someone sell me on this fucking coin, what's it got going for it? Is this basically ETH pegged to BTC?

Here is the lowdown in meme form but I'm too lazy to create an image.

> Neo: What are you trying to tell me, that I should buy WAVES because it might get added to Poloniex someday?

> Morpheus: No Neo, I'm trying to tell you that when WAVES is completed, you won't need Poloniex.

So a decentralized exchange? I try researching on the site but it doesn't explain fuck all

Decentralized exchange is a significant feature of WAVES but there is much more.

Install the Chrome light wallet and start using it. Only then will you understand.

Just download the client and look at it. It's pretty self explanatory.

Their product is still not good yet. Wait for their product is complete. Price will soar

Also there's a faucet you can use to get tiny amounts of WAVES to play with. I don't have the url but you can easily google or look on bitcointalk.

deepdotweb.com/2017/04/07/what-is-the-waves-platform/

would you guys consider this a reasonably accurate quick rundown?

I put in $10k during the ICO because the tech is revolutionary and centralised exchange are just waiting to get gox'd. Good working decentralised exchange is the future of crypto

what was the price per wave in the ico?

like 19 cent or 32k sat before btc rise

hnnnnnnnnnnng

got in a couple months ago.

it was the first crypto that caught my attention.

Huge sell wall at 75k about 50 BTC

It dropped like 75% after the ICO for a long whil though

That's what happen to weak hands. Most people invest in to make quick money and got rekt.
Now the holders get rewarded

8btc buy just got filled retarded quick

It is, but they left the funding period for the ico open for a full three months if I recall correctly. Some cryptos moon faster because their ico is only a few weeks/days and then people just start buying. Waves has organic growth not being amplified by a short ICO window, yet it still managed to get enough funding to be the 5th largest crowdfunding project of all time. Just wait until waves releases tokenomica, then us leasers will be seeing some serious volume.

imagine if you had your money in bitcoin instead of down 75% for the past year

And imagine if they hold through the year?
Crypto loses 90% of value all the time only to be bounce back up all the time.

If I held ONLY BTC I would have maybe doubled my money. By holding waves since ICO, I have earned 8x so far

So apart from all the shilling or FUD (depending which side you are on…), this seems like a coin with a real use and professional backing.
I dont care about >muh decentralization >muh jews >muh silkroad, I just care about if something has (theoretically) real use and pro backing.
Seems like waves fits that bill (as does ripple…).
So I can easily buy ripple on Kraken, but waves, I can't.
So of course I could just make an account on one of the exchanges that has it, but with all that verification shit, I'd rather not.
How do I best get Waves (probably in exchange for BTC, which I would send to wherever I can get those waves), and how to I hold them? I somewhat trust Kraken, but I would not want to hold anything long-term in some shady microexchange.
OK, so they apparantely have a wallet, but their site just links me to github (don't really feel like compiling shit myself) or to fucking chrome store. WTF? I just want a goddam linux binary.
What would Jésus do?

Best is through exchange. Buy btc then send to Bittrex.

But if you want to buy with credit card, you can download the wave client and inside the client it has a credit card gateway. HOWEVER that credit gateway's waves is extremely pricey. Not worth it.

As for download. Just download the github mainnet file, extract the file, open folderr, then double click "index" and there you are now on wave client. Make an account.

They are also working on a stand alone window wallet.

waveswallet.io

waves right now

You c buy in the app? That sounds nice. Can you also sell? Their website doesn't give too much info. What I'd do they need?
And how expensive ist pricey? I'm buying btc for 10+% anyways, so I doubt it will be worse than that.

The chrome litewallet is the best.

Or the waves wallet ios app

Yes. You can buy in their client and you can also trade in their client. One of its sell point is the decentralize exchange meaning an regular exchange like polo, bittrex,finex but you hold your money instead of exchange holding it.

Pricy is like 25% premium, I think. I haven't check. YOu can check it yourself by download the client. Check how much you can get through the gateway vs from bittrex.

WAVES has fallen from 78000 sat to 62000 sat. ICO investors will not be happy.

How the fuck do I even buy this?

>tfw just put in a sell order for my WAVES
Well it was nice knowing you, thanks for actually making me a profit unlike Piece of Shit and XBY. I might buy again at the bottom of the dip.

ICO investors got in when it was 0.16 usd, Im still pretty happy

Intersting thing, but where the fuck is any documentation (from an users side). Their chrome app looks slick and shows a lot of promise, but a lot of buttons just pop up a "sorry, we alpha, can't do that yet, but please follow our social media" thingy.
Oh, well, ~20€ worth of BTC on its way to see what I can do when it's "loaded".

Try www.waveswiki.org it's a work in progress and there are waves bounties to contributors

Thanks, I'll check it out.

And while I am here:
Could it be that their wallet does not give status info about bitcoin transfers? Took me 10 minutes to get some from Kraken to Waves, which seems suspiciously fast. But I can't buy waves with it, it just tells me insufficient funds, even though I clearly have to pay less, than I have, according to the portfolio tab.