SCAMCOIN

Waves is the biggest scamcoin ever made

I dont fall for pajeet tricks

kill yourself

its too late to buy in now

when biz begins to shill it, you know you've missed the train already

Stop stealing my meme

just trying to help.

Because I don't know what the fuck it is. Explain to me why I should buy it, what is innovative and great about it.

110% scamcoin

That would be ethereum.

best I can tell what it really is that they are focusing on making programs that support blockchain coin usage then charging fees with the waves coin. Their site seems pretty ambitious, so at least they've got the marketing down. The problem is if they can get people using their programs to generate them fees, getting more people into the coin. They are also working on cryptoforex trading and charging an insanely low fee in waves currency.
It screams scaleable. If they are running a P&D then they've put more thought into it than most of the other coins.
Also, they claim 1:1 BTC backing for the coin, which if true means it's highly undervalued right now. For other coins, I don't see them creating ways to use crypto.
Something suspicious though is that they can't get listed on exchanges yet, the only way to get it is bittrex and tidex, tidex which I think is their own personal exchange.
It's also a question of mine how high the price will rise, since you don't want a coin that you use for fees to be too expensive compared to fiat. I don't get that part, it would be in their interest to keep the coin price low so people could get in easier.

So basically even you as an investor don't know what the fuck it is. How do they compare to other such projects, for example, NEM?

Why are you faggots claiming that waves is a scam because it isnt listed on polo. Sasha and the jews over at polo had a falling out. Actually they were going to list waves but sasha announced before polo could buy waves on bittrex before adding waves on polo so they could ride the pump.

This is why waves is the only top 20 coin not listed on polo.

Fuck them.

Anons is it too late to buy waves now or not?

people asked the same question when ETH was around $1 (waves and eth have about the same supply, so does it still have room to grow? you tell me)
they wait for a dip but it never happened

because the price is too damn high.

iwill get burned again

Scamcoin and sage

Nah my guy.

Waves is going to reach 1bil mcap. Literally 10x roi right in your face.

Life isn't built on "what if" just do it.

Microsoft says fuck you otherwise
azuremarketplace.microsoft.com/en-us/marketplace/apps/waves.waves

Holy shit, that's what made ETH moon the first time, I was there. Thanks user

How do I buy Waves?

Where do I buy Waves?

I just bought on Bittrex with BTC. Was easy af to make an account

>he doesnt own a waves node

Stay leasing poorfags

Never bet against the Russians