/kcdg/ - Kingdom Come Deliverance General

Strangling people and stealing their armour edition

>What is Kingdom Come Deliverance?
Kingdom Come Deliverance is an open world RPG set in the Bohemian countryside of the Holy Roman Empire in the very early 15th century. You play as Henry, son of a blacksmith, voiced by and modeled from an inbred looking Englishman. The game was kickstarter funded to the tune of around 5 million USD. The map is 16km sq. From the homepage:
>The death of its beloved ruler, Emperor Charles IV, has plunged the kingdom into dark times
>One of Charles' sons, Wenceslas, has inherited the crown.
>His half-brother and King of Hungary, Sigismund the Red Fox, senses weakness in Wenceslas.
>Sigismund travels to Bohemia and kidnaps his half-brother. With no king on the throne, Sigismund is now free to plunder Bohemia and seize its riches.
>You end up in the service of Lord Radzig Kobyla, who is forming a resistance against the invasion.

>Official sites & social media
kingdomcomerpg.com/
twitter.com/WarhorseStudios
youtube.com/channel/UCIqUdfkbYmCGM-YRmk28zCg
twitch tv warhorsestudios

>Gameplay
look it up faggot
there's dev blogs on youtube, loads of losers on twitch, funny moment and bugs compilations everywhere and webms floating around /v/ and /wsg/

>Wiki
kingdomcomedeliverance.wiki.fextralife.com

>Fixes
May or may not fix/improve frame rate
Put this into launch options
>16 GB or more RAM
-heapsize 2097152
>8 GB of RAM
-heapsize 1048576

>Pastebins
pastebin.com/F9W9bwCz
pastebin.com/mSvK6ec9

>Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

kingdomcomerpg.com/en/video-policy
nexusmods.com/kingdomcomedeliverance/mods/96?tab=files
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Recommended CPU is i7 3770k

Would the game even run at 10fps with that?

>get bored as soon as power starts snowballing
every time

CAN'T WAIT TO COUNT ALL YOUR COIN!

says he is snow balling.

wears plate and all thhe best shit possible.

HHURR why is it so easy!

Maybe RP and dont have fucking noblemans suit on.

Ornate armor mods when?

Considering the stuttering people are getting with shitty CPUs, it seems doubtful.

When will a developer finally have the balls to create an interactive sex minigame instead of fade to black?

I WANT TO THRUST INTO THE PUSSY

retard

>come home after long day of herb collecting
>sleep in my bed at the local lodgings
>wake up, there's a woman in my room
>as I get up, a man comes in and walks up to my personal storage chest
>steals clothes out of it and dresses himself with my gear
o-okay

go back to /tesg/ you fucking nerd

dude just go have sex

I'm running an i7 3770 just fine, if anyone's having a problem it's entirely their fault and not the game's

Didn't exist in 1403

fuckin lol, I had no idea they could do that

>STILL cant find that quartered combat jacket

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Phenom X6 1055t
1050ti
16gb ram
installed on an old HDD
1920x1080 at all high, distance max, LOD 50% and my framerate whenever i'm not in a town is a solid 45fps, towns make it go down to around 25fps.

That's an eight year old fucking CPU and an entry level GPU, stop complaining that the game is poorly optimized and learn how to use your system correctly.

You know the game isn't going to go out with you if you whiteknight it right?

>solid 45fps, towns make it go down to around 25fps.
>Bragging about unplayable framerates

how the fuck are you supposed to win the race? this shit is ridiculous

Shortcuts motherfucker

>Absolutely no racist, sexist, homophobic, poor taste, or offensive content

kingdomcomerpg.com/en/video-policy

cumano/10

just wait for hentaimods

WTF there are shortcuts? Vavra pulled of a Vavra again? He made Mafia 1 race pretty difficult but put in it a massive shortcut for brainlets

so what's the point of the currency?

You don't even need to use the horse.

This game is the witcher 3 of rpgs. I am having so much fun.

PSA

DO NOT DRINK A LOT OF ALCOHOL if you do not ave te contemplate Perk.

Alcoholism cannot be cured by HHare O dog. even if you craft it.

ave to wait multipel days.

I am one shotting everything

help

mine is oc'd to 4 ghz and it runs it flawlessly

all you do in towns is talk with cucks and it goes down to 25 on the most populated places only

How does that work? You can't have your Henry tell Antonia to go back to the kitchen or make your Church sermon about the evils of sodomy, or depict Cumans in a negative light?

Why am I having trouble on an i5 3570k which is a better CPU then?

come and help me with 10 bandits in plates that keep fucking me up

lace your weapons with the rage potion

Alcoholism takes an entire weekk of no drinking to cure.

7 in game days.

Thhank god for contemplate perk.

nexusmods.com/kingdomcomedeliverance/mods/96?tab=files

Mod to make the game harder

WHY CAN'T I MARRY THERESA

Holy shit, I got drunk as fuck, woke up next to a treasure chest with 1k worth of loot.

I thought getting drunk only ended in a bad result, brb getting drunk again.

NO THIS WAS YOUR LAST RIDDLE MOTHERFUCKER THANKS FOR THE MONK CLOTHING

i dont know. Why are a gay non Rping player?

Maybe go back to skyrim kid.

Pogrom mod when?
>city of prague
>sneak into the night and pour good ole homemade poison into the city well
>next day tell the people it was the jews
>get the people to join your pogrom through spell checks and reputation
>amass a mob and march to the kings castle
> give him compensation for jews you are about to slaughter
>if you have rich burghers in your mob they will give you some money. the rest you must pay yourself or you canhaggle
>you choose the tactics. March ito the ghetto in broad daylight to weed them out of their holes, or sneak in at night and go through their homes one by one
>your reward is loot from the dead jews and their homes (you must share with your mob)
>+citizens of prague rep, -jewish ghetto rep. Rep with the king depends on how much you paid

So what lockpicking do I need to open the very hard chests when I can open other very hard locks?

25 is bad sure but 45 is completely playable or are you going to say that the vast majority of games made for consoles in the last decade have been unplayable, what with the average framerate being 30?
AI mean, shit, the new Xbox struggles to hit 45fps in monster hunter and nobody says that's unplayable. Stop having such unreasonable expectations of my old and cheap hardware.

Where the fuck all the belladonna at?
Clearings and leafy forests my ass, there's nothing there.
I don't wanna buy ingredients like a plebeian.

> the vast majority of games made for consoles in the last decade have been unplayable

Yep, anything below 60 is trash.

Go north east from Skalica, when you enter the forest there's a small path left

it's actually not all that uncommon but it looks a lot like a plant that you aren't able to pick, so you're probably skipping over it like everyone does at first.

If you want a lot of it, check the woods north of neuhof, grows all over the place there.

What Tier is Jenda? I kind of want to swap out Sleipnir for him just so my horse will have "warhorse" in his name

>It's another "Run after the cowardly cuman through the woods for five minutes" episode

>Spend hours grinding alchemy to level 10
>Take Routine 1 perk
>Spam my way to alchemy 13 in the space of 25 seconds
>Take Routine 2 perk
>Spam my way to alchemy 20 in another minute

Cool pacing

7/Giocatore

Just get on your horse idiot

jenda is tier 5

>meet riddle man mulitple times
>solve his first riddle
>fail the other times I meet him
>the way he explains what is correct gets me more mad every time
>find him again
>mfw
RIDDLE ME THIS MOTHERFUCKER

It's the best horse in the game

Ah shit which studfarm sells him?

That's what a Bow or the Sprinter perk is for.

>get the people to join your pogrom through spell checks
>accidentally spell Sons of Abraham wrong
>fail mission

Where can i find Sir Radzig aftet he told me to go to Majmahata the plague place?
I want to keep him posted.
Pls reply famalards

merhojoed

dont you just wish the game had blacksmithing and it was at the very least as involved as alchemy?

25 is suffering but it's not *unplayable,* just a nightmare. It is, after all, better than a movie.
t. someone that got used to cinematic framerates because no gaming computer

Has anyone managed to find one of these jackets?

I haven't seen a single one other than the green vest, and blue and yellow 'shirt' ones that clothiers sell

Crusade mod when

Not in the quartered pattern, but the tailor in Rattay sells some with the same model. Blue, red and yellow, iirc

D'you reckon if I sit long enough on the shitter, will the owners come and tell me to fuck off?

Scratch that, found one in the scribes office

>can't wear vambraces with pauldrons

this triggers me so hard, the shoulder pauldrons looks real nice with a brigandine

Show it in the inventory retard, what stats does that one have

>Jenda is the best horse.
Step aside.

I just wanted it for the look desu

Should i do it lads ?

I'm going to run Warhorse Jenda on my Chivalric Knight, Sleipnir on my Knave, and Al-Buraq on my Horsefucker

no, at least you are pooin in the loo

Hey, retard, you're looking at your horse's inventory, it's a bug with some chests

So yeah go ahead steal from yourself

I should probably get a new horse by now but I just don't want to cast Pebbles aside. We've been through so much shit together

>kill cumans
>kill bandits
>ready to sell all that shit
>every merchant is under 1k

Isn't that most of your own money from buying a horse? Mine certainly didn't have 11k

Can someone please explain or at least attempt to explain the combat system?
Riposte is countered 100% of the time
Feint is countered 100% of the time
Perfect Block is only works I'd say 10% of the time
Slashing lands once out of 30 swings, stab lands 1 out of 5 times.
I played War of the Roses (and was damn decent at it) which is an extremely similar combat system albeit this is a little more dumbed down, and I can not for the life of me survive most fights unless I happen to get extremely lucky.

Just wanted to compare it with the other jackets out of curiosity, I'm shifting into using what I like the look of as well. I think the yellow one the clothier sells is only 11 defense.

yeah if you want to be an evil robber, crime is a slippery slope

Basically your chance to hit/block depends on your stats. Until you work them up you will be shit.

No it's not you dolt why the fuck would i save 3 pair of cuman spurs ?

Yes

Now i feel guilty

that why I became an archer

>tfw you run through some poison ivy because of that rat fuck

Get warhammer, raise your stats, especially Warfare

IT'S MORROWIND, BABY

But there's no wenches in our village m'lord
And rape is not christian.
That's heresy
Make me wenches or get outta MAI WAYY..
>Thump..thump..

Also I tried to sneakily kill the bandit camp Bernard sends you to, to get some decent early gaem loot, and as I snuck up they heard me and all ran away instead of looking for me

There was a straggler near the cave so I shot 2 arrows into his head and then stabbed him the bandit bastard..
Then waited an hr or so and one of the bowman bandits came back and sat on a log eating and killed him, and now I've been waiting for like 6 hrs to sew if the other 3/4 bandits come back so I can kill their leader and get all their loot

Question is, do they ever come back after they run away??
Do I just need to leave the area and then sleep somewhere far away then come back later and they'll be there agian? What do?

a typical fight for me goes like this:
>engage, feint, get countered, get combo'd, block most of it, stamina is gone
>riposte, countered by a perfect block that I can not counter
>perfect block one of his attacks, attempt riposte, countered
>swing around 100 more times over the next 5 minutes
>land 4 hits

during that time I've now been dumbed down to 1/4th health and all my armor is broken because of how long the fight goes on for

I'm wearing full heavy, defence is at 10, sword is at 15, warfare is at 14
I can beat through bandits and cumans like its nothing, but as soon as I have to fight someone from a quest or Bernard or Robert I get absolutely shit on.

Have you ever gone through a town and killed everyone including the guards? Now whatever guards spawn won't even touch me. Pretty boring desu. I'm not saving anyway.

She's too busy fooling around with handsome priests be glad she give 1 pity fuck

>wearing DLC armor
what a bum

>the normies still haven't realised that buying and selling with traders increases their money over time allowing them to buy more off you
Oh sweetie this is a game for grown ups