/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward General

T Minus 11 Hours Edition

>Eureka 4.25
forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/358806-Letter-from-the-Producer-LIVE-Part-XLII-Update-Thread

>4.2 Patch Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/75c691f90f4a7da3907f0671ac33e139e9792abf

>Feb 19th patch, locked servers re-opening and new housing districts unrestricted.
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/f4acfd71a5a9a3b2a8852436b2408e1ace628e3f

>Job Guide
na.finalfantasiaxiv.com/jobguide/battle/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells:
pastebin.com/raw/FZZm7Rbn (embed)

Previous Ded:

the name's.. lil peep

>Heavensward

i want to breed a tight catboypussy so hard it will make him cum

>newfag

pst

Frosty times

>missing the joke

I want to hug a midlander so hard it will make him love me unconditionally

Highlanders and roes ww@

wtf is a sward?

very cringe glamour

samesies

On Balmung once it opens.

Recommendations for slutglam pls

>Heavensward
>towards the heavens

Sward (noun)
an expanse of short grass.

So.
Heaven grass?

I wonder if the original Nael was like Sephiroth, or if that was just something Eula became when brainwashed.

wtf is a mblood

You said nothing about Heaven.
All you said was Sward.

Getting stuffed in your spare house!

No. Heaven Short Expanse of Grass. The whole expansion is a metaphor for how great soccer is.

Sky rat stuff, all the bikinis, lots of the level 1 glam stuff, thighboots, stuff that shows skin, anything that's been modded lately, etc.

Blitzball confirmed.

Mblood n. - slang for menstrual blood

I'm a different user though.
>soccer
Fucking Americans.

sefra has a cute voice desu

So.
Storm menstrual blood?

Is Palace of the Dead still the fastest way to level 1-60?

That's actually not too far off...

dungeon spamming is faster for tanks and healers

Post tentacles

that's a pretty char. Lets erp

leveling with me is

I don't want to level with you.

>sefra has a cute voice desu
post clip

Yes it really was a storm of menstrual blood

In that case.
Heavensward > Heavens_Ward > Toward the Heavens

Sward

he won't

because it's jamal

hoping to get into byakko ex before the night is done

I want to level with you, maybe.

Why is Kaori the worst person here?
Literally the worst person here for the shit he likes and being the worst friendly facade offender here.
He'll backstab and blackmail you once you're useless to him.
Then his orbiters will make sure your life is a living hell if you're anywhere near him.
Don't associate with him at all if you value your sanity and your personal information as he logs everything and will use anything he finds against you.
Then there is the ERP he tries to force upon you, trying to involve anything with bulges, futa, facesitting or cum inflation.
Heck, he changed from his quite excellent male characters to a disgusting female miqote looking for ERP and attention. He'll also post old images of his past men to get attention too.
Truly Kaori is the worst and his character is fucking ugly to boot.

I could use it on Aether for my WAR, although it's not 70 yet so I'll have a hard time convincing the party to let me roll on it, will probably just farm tokens

i'm not a creep

>___ has a cute voice uwu
>i'm not a creep

Excog on the tank busters or excog on the prey aura beam/prey target?

then don't post about it loser

Post moonies!

obviously on prey

complimenting people isn't creepy

i can only do 10 floors of palace of the dead if im free trial?

>anonymous love letters on a public forum
>not creepy

>205844731
Leave Ochas wife alone. He's done nothing wrong.

Stop being a mooch and pay the sub then.

autism

to their face, sure, but posting about it here is just weird

does beepy still play?
i miss her....

>38 clears to get a damn shiva weapon

>Seven hours left to get a casual week 3 O7S clear
>Cannot fucking get a PF that can even make it to seeing enrage, never mind actually passing enrage
>Just left a party that had healer drama and constant wipes because of healer drama on the fucking Dadaluma spawn
I hate everything

>not just having a static like any normal raider in this game

>only 38

I hate being a lucklet.

Are you guys all ready to get your houses tomorrow?

o7s is the shitter check gate/wall
o5s should've been to prevent awful players from getting this far

I don't have the schedule that lets me commit to a static

>People are so addicted to this bad game they would buy the game again, a boost and a transfer if they were permabanned

Literally the worst person here for the shit he likes and being the worst friendly facade offender here.
Then his orbiters will make sure your life is a living hell if you're anywhere near him.
Don't associate with him at all if you value your sanity and your personal information as he logs everything and will use anything he finds against you.
Then there is the ERP he tries to force upon you, trying to involve anything with bulges, futa, facesitting or cum inflation.
Heck, he changed from his quite excellent male characters to a disgusting female miqote looking for ERP and attention. He'll also post old images of his past men to get attention too.

I was considering it but I cant be bothered to get the last million for one tonight so guess I'll just stick to having one
Not like im even halfdone with decorating the mansion anyway

That's what you get for being a cheap slut, you slut.

>not already having one

pst

is this your first mmo

i really hope square permabans all those autistic erpers that used the transfer exploit

Aw man did you see the Ocha logs the other day, dude?

>have a static
>get to watch the same guy get hit by missiles over and over and watch the healers fuck up dots over and over
>feel obligated to stay because the first two weeks were fine and the players themselves are nice people

fuck

Who cares about paks?

what exploit

MAFUBA

>Worried this is my static

Yeah, it is and it's actually ridiculous. There's no excuse for the bleed from Dadaluma's Aura Cannon to actually kill someone, definitely not the healer that's targeted right at the start. There's no excuse for healers to mess up Ultros Bomb Deployment, or get hit by missiles ever such as pre-Virus Air Force. There's no excuse for anyone that seems to get hit by their Air Force add's conal laser. There's no excuse for people to get killed by Viral Weapon into the laser. There's no excuse for tanks literally pulling Guardian out of range of the Searing DPS because they don't understand the concept of swapping.

This is such a stupid playerbase

This is unbelievably stupid

Its my first "this game is seriously getting worse over time so im questioning why I stay subbed or come back considering the competition" mmo. Theres mmos I could justify coming back to when banned but not this one.

Apparently you know who does since he keeps alluding to him in his Kaoro-shitposting

which grand company is the best?

The one you like the most.

Flames or Maelstrom. Adders are in the cuckshed and don't even get a dungeon.

Am I the only spout in this general? Where the fuck are they?

I meant my roe alt was already stuffed in there! There wasnt much in there at the time but people love roe so I dont think that guy minded.

One day they will add an Ishgardian GC and housing and it will reign supreme.

jk ishgard will never be relevant again lol

Oh I absolutely do have one already, I just really want my ward to fill up again.

Ocha is a sprout.

Good luck on getting your plots tonight, lads. It's gonna be a bloodbath.

Aye.

>selfinserting as an Anubis-girl.
What a pathetic asshole.

i NEED a cringe now

i want an anubis to sit on me

gotchu senpai

Wow, wtf, logs. The basement is mostly done now at least, save the details. I still don't know what to do with the main floor and i have to grind more dosh to do anything anyway, so that's still barren but it is coming together nicely.

Hopefully there's more traffic in a lot of the zones after the initial rush.

tfw no musclebabe gf to sit on my face

post pump

you look like a psychonaut

...how do you know?