twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

anyone on euw wanna play arams
add daisuka

Worst Champ.

>tfw no qt petite gf
>tfw no rough sex followed by gentle cuddling with Jinx

>inb4 "cuddlefugging" it's getting old now

>implying anybody wants to play aram with a /pol/shitter

What's with shitty washed-up comedians all having podcasts?

Xth for my wife Vi!

This guy knows what's up

>lost my job so not enough disposable income to get warring kingdoms Vi before it disappears from the shop for another year
I HURT MYSELF TODAY

Reminder to vote

strawpoll.me/15110096
strawpoll.me/15110096
strawpoll.me/15110096

Are you me?

Why is adc the only role that has one playable class for it?
You can mid as assassins, mages, and some marksmen
You can support as tanks, healers, or mages
You can jungle as basically anything minus healers
You can top with also basically anything minus healers
Why is one role so locked as attack damage auto attackers? Are mages just too low damage to do it?

Ez.

because riot has balanced the game around marksman since season 2

>no Lulu or Poppy
shit poll

I don't get the appeal of anal when there is a perfectly good pussy right there

Janna is the correct answer

The balance team literally gave up on Zoe

Like the balance team didn't Azir or Evelynn her, they fucking Olaf'd her. Thats the highest level you could go. What makes this all the more satisfying is watching Zoe mains try to defend their champion after the balance team has had multiple arguments and articles about having problems with her and Fenix IN ONE SINGLE PRO GAME got her nerfed this hard within one hour of playing her.

youtu.be/kxeOke7AR1w?t=2557

Got it at the current time. Its beautiful at the exact moment Meddler said "Fuck this champion."

>Being new

Azir before his miniwork was nerfed not to the point of uselessness but to to the point that he was only good if you mained him, period. Evelynn was nerfed to where she wasn't reliable, period. Olaf'd was probably the hardest a champion has ever been nuked on the nerf bar, like no other champion in the game hit as low as he did...period.

>I’m a pedophile why isn’t everyone else too?

you're delusional.

>yordlefucker
Opinion disregarded.

The same reason a man would drink wine from a woman's show and not a glass. Decadence mostly.

where in the lore does is state yordles are children

I would have voted Ezreal regardless, it's just unsatisfactory to see 2 SG left behind because they're shortstacks

What’s the deal with yorick he hits like a truck and is as tanky as Ali lkekcome the duck one y yet one shot me again omg fuck his game fixing who fed the fling yorik reseds

>look for the one that does anal
>it's jinx

Looks like I don't have a choice now.

Bird slut.

i ended up going for the memes

In my D5 promos for the 3rd time in a row, gimme some troll shit

There's also Ezreal. Not much you can do with him but anal. Unless your one of those Void monsters that turns boys into girls. Are you?

>why so small?

are you drunk

Jungle kassadin or ryze

Those don't like lol champions. Can I get some sauce with that?

how the fuck does ekko beat syndra

Important question: what are the types of the different Star Guardians

what
i never go to pol
i only come to Veeky Forums for vg any way

They're all Fairy Type

No I’m just very mad

>show
shoe*

What kind of guys do they like?

MF probably likes anything with a working dick, but beyond that

Sarah likes big guys.

Big purple guys.

With tentacles and stuff.

Dark Types

I want to fuck that pokemon

The Void is PURE and NOT for lewd

Well, I'm not an awful fan of genderbending and homoshit, so no. At least not yet.

>it was a picture for ants

>Make new thread after coming out of a game because I'm a retard and didn't notice another one made
>Can't delete threads on Veeky Forums
This is retarded

This is true

Can Janna option be an anal ride?

How can Riot make Cait and Lucian relevant again?

All of them like good men that treat then right?

>No option where you're a Void Monster
Absolute trash poll.

I legitimately think Riot wrote themselves into a corner with Lucian, any kind of buffs they give him will just make him a monster in solo lanes.

No because then you want them gutted and we're back to this adc meta.

>absolutely smash enemy team, 25-6
>the 6 kills are on ornn
>he almost 1v9 carries the game for his team
Its actually disgusting how hard it was to end that game. Fucking aids champion

By giving Cait attack speed back in exchange for taking away her pointlessly long range

Lucian should never be good, fuck that faggot champ

Man I wonder how good, firm asses feel like.

Looking at myself I'll probably have to settle for a 5 or a 4

That's what all of them are into, whether they know it yet or not.

racist.

Makes me wonder if any of them joined specifically for the honor of becoming breeders for The Void. I mean, at least one of them has to be a /d/eviant.

how long does it take to get 4800 IP from a fresh account and should I get sejuani or skarner for freelo up to 30?

>MOMMY HE POSTED THE WALTER FILTER SALESMAN AGAIN

...You can pretend your a Void monster?

nobody likes niggers

Who's going to become star guardians next? Any more guys?

>make an sg poll
>dont include yordles
like it or not, theyre star guardians

Ahri - guys she can dominate, preferably slim and handsome
Miss Fortune - virgin hunter
Jinx - big guys who enjoy outdoor activities

Syndra is probably similar to Ahri. Beyond that, the others don't seem to have particularly distinct tastes.

Reminder that in the SGverse the Void is green

tfw you're so insecure about your ideology and have such a victim complex the mere act of someone acknowledging your existence sends you into a sperg rage

pic related, where you belong

probably the next tier of waifubait champions.

I'm expecting Sona for sure rest are up for debate

You'd think Syndra but I feel like she puts on a goth-like exterior to cover a fairly normal interior.

Probably Sarah. In the heat of a battle she'd see those phallic appendages and just for the slightest moment wonder what it would be like to be at their mercy.

Hoping for Sona, Cait, and Vi, Last two I don't care too much about. Hopefully they do another all girl batch though since Ez was the only guy I think that would fit the SG aesthetic enough. Maybe Kayn could as a SG that's fighting corruption but Void Rhaast would just look like Soul Hunter Rhaast so that would be dumb.

>tfw no star guardian salazzle

You're all a bunch of chuckle fucks.

Which League girls would like going on hikes?

>SG Vi
>Vi in a skirt or booty shorts

Yes please

peddle your soy filled supplements elsewhere, alex jones

this is a league of legends thread

>and just for the slightest moment wonder what it would be like to be at their mercy.
With such a fertile body like hers, I imagine she'd soon find out.

Okay I'll ask:

Why does everybody want to ass fuck Jinx?

I think they messed up the SG line when they included MF and Syndra. These are older women, in their late 20s, and its supposed to be a high school.
Themtically they dont fit very well either, especially MF looked like a last minute include.

Next time they could literally put in anything

Vi in booty shorts sounds cute but I'd also like to see her having to wear a skirt and being all self conscious and awkward about it!

Void Creatures are PURE. They would not think of touching a loose whore like Sarah

When do I start cull? And I see people keep it until late game too?

Zyra

Shorts would fit her best but a skirt would be super hot. I wouldn't be surprised if they gave her spats

I'm a Viktor main now

same reason anyone wants to do anal
Its a power fantasy that shows the reciever is subservient to you, and lives for your pleasure, and their pleasure is irrelevant

Anyone else sick and tired of seeing Janna in literally every single one of your ranked games? Regardless of which team theres always going to be a janna picked and for some reason whichever bot lane didn't pick her is going to get harassed to almighty hell and the adc will become an unkillable machine. I still don't understand why janna a passive support can harass and do more damage than a zyra and brand with zero difficulty or risk.

skinny girls are made for Anal

the fact that you have those images saved literally proves you're a shitposting /pol/cuck who just begs for people to call him out so he can pretend he's a victim

can't wait for the teenage white soyboy genocide after black panther, then cucks like you will be dead forever

die whitey lol

They honestly should do a mini-rework to lucian. They wanted a Vayne 2.0 but in the end they got a watered down Vayne.

My idea:

>All autoattacks are double but each one's damage is reduced by 30%
>W is now an AA reset that has splash damage (star thingy), scales with AD and keeps giving him a movement speed boost on AA
>Dash now becomes a toggle, every time lucian cast a spell he will dash towards the mouse, his next AA after dash have no dmg reduction penalty.
>Eliminate CD reduction on AA, but lower his CD so he is able to dash often enough to reposition.

the other options were shit

Welcome. He's my 3rd favorite mage.

The question is how would they change her hairstyle

I think they made them both look young enough to fit in. The VOs are really the only problem but I never listen to VOs that much anyway.

Why do you people use "loose" as an insult? Just means she can fit more.

It's retarded to start it, but situationally good on first back. I can't imagine buying one any other time though.

Naturally I'd choose MF, but I'm not into DP. I'd be down for a spitroasting session though.

And of course the other options besides that were shit.

>Shorts would fit her best but a skirt would be super hot. I wouldn't be surprised if they gave her spats
Would they make her SG Jinx's cool older sister that SG Jinx doesn't quite get along with?

>Crush in HS is skinny flat girl with really nice ass
>Chad sees me talking with her one day
>As soon as she goes away he comes near
>He tells me how fucking good it feels fucking her, with details and all that shit.
>Say shit like "it felt like she was sucking my dick inside her ass".

Do skinny girl really have such suction on their asses? or was he just lying to me to make me sad?

>His feelings get hurt over images
Lol@u
Maybe you're on the wrong site kiddo

The Captain skin is really hot tbqh. I like it more than a lot of her stuff

So when is Illaoi getting buffed

All her skins are hot.

Still waiting on Battle Bunny though. Come on Riot I know you like your shekels.

>All these lewd pictures
>No new hentai doujinshi to fap too.

I guess I'll just fap to mundoannie or some sona shit.

I'd hope she has some connection to Jinx, wasted potential otherwise. Cait too but she could just be a tag along.

For the other two they could give more frontliners the skins and have Irelia/Riven in there too. I'm guessing they might toss one to Karma or Nidalee for the diversity points honestly, though the former would work better as a magical girl. And with Xayah being so retardedly popular I wouldn't be surprised to see her get the Jhin treatment.