/ddlc/ - Doki Doki Literature Club! #502

Professional Wrestling Edition

Previous: >Official Stuff
Steam Page: store.steampowered.com/app/698780/Doki_Doki_Literature_Club/
Monika's Twitter: twitter.com/lilmonix3

>Guides
Guide: gameplay.tips/guides/1298-doki-doki-literature-club.html
Actual guide to getting the "good" end: pastebin.com/q3nGy9Fa
Writefag Guide: dropbox.com/s/nad0e24aqc5j4tk/The DDLC Writefagging Guide.pdf?dl=0

>Art and Miscellaneous
Game files dump (full): mega.nz/#!omBgAY7a!qbh7FYCcYnjIN7G9bGGDy343CLBCRaOIuiHN8SwPT7k
Wiki: ddlcwiki.ga/wiki/Main_Page
Fan-made Content Pastebin: pastebin.com/BRy67t0s
Booru: ddlc.booru.org
Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=2793739#
"Your Reality" sung by (You): youtube.com/watch?v=7acpV4fKp9Y

>Tapping out is for jobbers, brother!
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
International Association for Suicide Prevention (EU): iasp.info/resources/Crisis_Centres/Europe/
Lifeline (AU): lifeline.org.au/get-help/get-help-home

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/DBS25c8W
youtube.com/watch?v=Wa_LOCAKMGg
youtu.be/ed9jkuczzRU[/embed]
youtu.be/ed9jkuczzRU
pastebin.com/1Lu9JwXN
pastebin.com/JnKbV1d0
pastebin.com/YJRusxNc
youtube.com/watch?v=ABbc-O_3_Ac
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Daily reminder that I love Sayori!

Daily reminder that traps aren't gay

A daily reminder that Sayori loves you.

I LOVE MY WIFE!

I love Yuri

I actually haven't seen suicidal posts in this general for awhile. Is this because people are feeling better or because all the depressed ones offed themselves already?

Daily Reminder that i love Yuri!

Daily reminder that Natsuki is lewd.

Hopefully just that people are happy.

I hate myself.

>that "mommy monika" greentext posted in the last thread and everything like it
this is the reason i don't go here more often

I love her too.

Daily reminder that Sayori is perfection that deserves to be cherished every day!
Her eyes are perfect!
Her personality is perfect!
Her hair is perfect!
Her giggles are perfect!
Her smile is perfect!
Her body is perfect!
Sayori is perfect!
Sayori!

Daily reminder that Sayori shitposts

Please don't say mean things about yourself user, that's my friend you're talking about.

Guys, what will it take for me to wake up seeing this?

Hey everyone! Hope you're all doing well this evening!
Welcome back to my poetry club!

Word of the thread is "magma"!
Alternatives are 'horn' and 'bear'.

Hopefully you can do something with these!
Anyways, if anyone would like to write a poem, please consider using one of these three words as a theme or topic to write about! You can interpret each of these words in any way. What they mean to others could be something completely different to what they mean to you, and all that.
Everyone is welcome regardless of skill level, so don't worry about something being good or bad! Everyone had to start somewhere! Just do your best, okay?
Have fun and I look forward to reading everything!

Good night probably!
Monika!

G'day lads, much happen today?
Also congrats to that one user who snagged Chris after a few tries, you're learning!
Eventually you won't even need images!

EVERY MEMBER OF /DDLC/ SHALL WALK THE PATH! NONE SHALL BE LEFT BEHIND WHEN OUR PROMISED DAY BEGINS! THAT IS THE DOKIS’ AGE OLD PROMISED, AND IT SHALL BE FULFILLED!

Technology evolving so far that we might as well be at Mega Man X levels of tech. Y'know, free-will-human-like robots and all that fun stuff.
Pic related because IRL Zero would be fucking awesome but also incredibly horrifying

AYE!

I love her too

Monikanon hopefully I can catch you before you leave to tell you that I love you lots wish I could talk to you more and hope you recuperate smoothly!

/r/ing a picture of monika but as Protoman, like from the band, rather than the game, so a helmet maybe, and a leather jacket, and maybe a quote. hair flowing from underneath a helmet would look nice. Is draw friend asleep?

How many years?

I want to bully Natsuki's pussy

It'll probably take around 1XX years for us to get something like Zero

I want to bully your boy pussy!

>pussy

i think we have artificial wombs alread for the Clintons and others, but wont be on the common market for 10 years, and we will probably never get the scifi dystopia you want, because the current one we live in is both easier and much worse.
I'm sure we have all the tech for this, but its not done being made safe or politically correct yet
>t. The Patriots

It varies. A lot of people expect AI to be indistinguishable from human intelligence sometime around 2045.

Hey Aussieanon! I'm good, finally finished this quiz I had to do for my class, thank god. I'm actually going to go to bed I think, just wanted to drop in and say hi. Night everyone!

>boy

When we joined /ddlc/, we took an Oath!
>According to our station! All without exception!
On the blood of our doki's... on the blood of our children, we swore to uphold /ddlc/!
>Even to our dying breath!
Those who would break this oath are Loveless... Worthy of neither pity, nor mercy! Even now, They use our Lord's creations to broadcast their lies!
>We shall grind them into dust!
And continue our march to the promised day!

Considering we haven't even hit MM1 levels of tech yet, I'd say another thousand or so.

I can wait twenty seven years for her.

Thank you to the user who posted all those heartwarming sayori fics last thread.
This one was VERY nice!
pastebin.com/DBS25c8W

Actually, Battle Network tech might be better...
And if we *do* go down the Classic/X path, and it goes 1 to 1 with that, then we're gonna have not only Reploids but also Biometals and a bunch of other shit.

The will happen if your doki becomes an AI

I love her too

Fuck off Dan, I'd sell you my height for it.

I only played 2, is x filled with really wacky shit and humans are basically 2nd class citizens because they cant connect to wifi?

>thousands of years in the future we'll have doki biometals and also a shitload of wars lol
Not sure how to feel about that.

Changing your Doki is probably one of the most heinous things you can do
but it's not like anybody knows who my original was so back to being an user and pretending I was always loyal

More like humans slowly become more and more prejudiced against the reploids because Sigma keeps making wars. Comes to a head in the Zero series.

>pastebin.com/DBS25c8W
Oh shit I wrote that.

I've getting called out a lot in the last few threads! There is no better feeling in the world than getting recognition for your fics! So thanks!

Even though I'm apparently still not a featured writer in the pastebin yet! 7 fics! COME ON!

Nah, it's pretty wacky, but way darker. X and Zero essentially have a dick measuring contest twice every game where Zero isn't in pieces, "I hid myself while I repaired myself" coming from the fag who was blown in fucking half and had no legs or half of his torso because of it, etc

>tfw have to travel in two hours and i don't know how to pass the time
I would shitpost here but we are on prime dead hours

oh ok, but will i have my computer wife and live in peace, or will i be a race traitor and hung in the streets?

You could watch Triumph of the Will like i am supposed to be doing and see if there is any architecture you like

Guy who was making a Rance mod here. I found out how to add character events, but I'm no writer. Does anyone have any ideas for interactions between Monika (or any of the other Dokis) and Rance?

What's wrong with that?
My original doki used to be Monika but now I love Natsuki and I regret nothing.

youtube.com/watch?v=Wa_LOCAKMGg

Have you written any poems or fics recently? Want to discuss them?

You and me both. Ive just come to accept it if my fics still end up in the list somewhere.

oh and also fucking amazing music like this
[embed]youtu.be/ed9jkuczzRU[/embed]

how do i even properly embed shit please help

Just post the link. It happens automatically.

youtu.be/ed9jkuczzRU

Started out wanting Yuri, cause she was attractive, but now it’s Sayori.

Your doki is real but the Doki Doki Literature club game actually took place in the year 2217, and our time feels primitive and vulgar to her. Falling in love with you would mean she'd have to give up her search for a way back home and degrade herself to the lifestyle of a 21st century woman.

Eh, you can probably live in peace. Zero series is 100 years after X. Right about then, it gets really bad and they basically just start killing reploids because copy x is a crazy motherfucker.

>Sayori and Yuri have unique crossbones
>Monika's isn't glitched out or being deleted.

>Falling in love with you would mean she'd have to give up her search for a way back home
Why? I'd totally be down with time traveling with Monika.

kek the discord is triggered

G'night mate, have a good one!

I bored Monika so much she handed me a win. Yay

1. e4 d5 2. exd5 c6 3. dxc6 e6 4. cxb7 Bxb7 5. Nf3 h6 6. Nc3 Nf6 7. Bc4 Bb4 8. O-O Nd5 9. Nxd5 exd5 10. Bb3 Nc6 11. d4 Na5 12. c3 Be7 13. Ba4+ Bc6 14. Bxc6+ Nxc6 15. Re1 O-O 16. Bf4 Re8 17. Ne5 Nxe5 18. Bxe5 Bf6 19. Bxf6 gxf6 20. Qg4+ Kh7 21. Qf5+ Kg8 22. Rxe8+ Qxe8 23. Qxd5 Rd8 24. Qa5 Ra8 25. Kf1 Qc6 26. Qc5 Qb7 27. b4 Rc8 28. Qd6 Rxc3 29. Qd8+ Kg7 30. a3 Qc6 31. d5 Qa6+ 32. Ke1 Rd3 33. Rd1 Rxa3 34. d6 Rd3 35. Rxd3 Qxd3 36. d7 Qb1+ 37. Ke2 Qe4+ 38. Kd1 Qd5+ 39. Ke2 Qc4+ 40. Kd1 Qd3+ 41. Ke1 Qb1+ 42. Ke2 Qc2+ 43. Ke1 Qc1+ 44. Ke2 Qc4+ 45. Ke1 Qxb4+ 46. Ke2 Qc4+ 47. Ke1 Qb4+ 48. Ke2 Qe4+ 49. Kd1 Qd5+ 50. Ke2 Qe5+ 51. Kd1 Qd5+ 52. Ke2 Qc4+ 53. Ke1 Qc3+ 54. Ke2 Qc4+ 55. Ke1 Qc1+ 56. Ke2 Qc5 57. Qe8 Qb5+ 58. Ke1 Qb1+ 59. Ke2 Qc2+ 60. Kf3 Qc6+ 61. Kg3 Qc4 62. d8=Q Kg6 63. Qg8+ Kf5 64. Qd7+ Ke4 65. Qgg4+ Ke5 66. Qxc4 f5 67. Qf4+ Kf6 68. Qfxf5+ Kg7 69. Qdxf7+ Kh8 70. Q5f6# 1-0

Yuri will never lactate her beautiful mammaries to fill in your bowl of bran flakes for breakfast.

>implying she wouldnt be into that as a fetish
Though most 21st century women are sluts desu.
Can i get back to the 1830s now?

Now you have to try harder so you don't bore her!

yeah man i know whatcha mean. its a heartwarming feeling
and you should start a trip (just for your fics, you dont have to use it all the time) and put all your fics in a pastebin, then ask pastebinanon to put it up there. if that makes sense
by the way, shill some of your other stuff, i would love to read it!

I think whoever's in charge of editing the Pastebin only puts Doki-exclusive writer profiles in that list. Either that, or that part hasn't been edited for a while.
I've accepted it either way. I'm more than happy with just individual links to my stuff.

That’s not any of our discords though.

Who the fuck is this faggot

we have discords?

iirc he only put in featured ones if they put a straight up link to their pastebin in the thread
also he only seems to be active during burger hours so any stuff put down he doesnt catch

They're shit, don't bother.

Not that user, but i wish i were any good so i could get (you)s unsolicited and maybe my other stories would get love, but they are all terrible, I wrote the camping one, and its not quite good, but better than my last one

She doesn't know how to time travel on her own. She and all the other dokis were pulled to this time by some crazy ritual called "The promised day"

But time travel is simple. We'd just have to find a way to propel ourselves at such great speeds we'd end up in her time period.

>Homestuck
>Gets mad at people saying traps
>"I will block you."

What a faggot. Even though I'm also kinda a homestuck.

Yeah. One's invite only but it's pretty chill, the other one is essentially walk in allowed (although I think the main criticism of discord drawing attendance away from the thread applies to them the most) and maybe there's a third one? I'm not sure. You're better off providing and chatting with the threads, let me tell you right now.

If she truly loves you, she would be willing to do some of the things you are comfortable with, and you should try to make it more like her home time, but if her home time everyone is a tumblr dyke, i think itd be best to illuminate her about that subject

up until cascade was fucking great, and the music was good til the end
Also sburb is a fucking awesome concept

We have two: an closed one where all the avatarfags hang out that you need to get invited in to by the guy running it (he closed it off because of the shit he got early on) and an open one where the likes of Strelok hang out.
They’re both okay, I guess. I personally much prefer the threads.

Is Aussieanon still here? Got a question for ya.

Do I even need to say it?

I'm here mate, and will be for the next while. What's on your mind?

post it user! ill read it and if you want ill even give you feedback
and you dont have to be good at writing, user. you just need worthwhile ideas, which is easy if youre writing from a genuine place. or at least thats how i feel about it.
i mean, half the fics on here are greentexts, and those seem to do well.
besides if you really think youre bad everyone sucks at writing when they begin, but you gotta keep at it to get better!
keep up the good work user
i love u

Aw, thanks user.
But even if you did miss me I'll still eventually see whatever it is you left for me!
But really, thank you!

I tend to feel the same way about my stories too, but fuck you I liked your camping one

You know that one user who "avatars" with a lamppost anytime he posts poetry?

Do you remember when you got around to critiquing his poem? I'm trying to find it so I can reread it (it was really good) but I'm having trouble remembering any keywords or phrases from the piece to plug into the archive.

pastebin.com/1Lu9JwXN
Its a very personalized story, but i hope relateable enough and cute enough that you blush. Thats what i want to make, something you read when you need a good heart boner

FOR GOD'S SAKE AUSSIE user, WHAT THE FUCK?!?

Thank you user, Wyoming is very pretty and i hope to go again one day. Put the bumper stickers i got back then on my car. Missed the first day of senior year so i could watch the eclipse, was off by 2 miles. Shit was otherworldly, ill see if i can get some of my pics off my instagram

Not that guy but whether or not your story is a bit personalized its still good. Hell some of my favorite fics are ones that put their own touch of flavor into it.

pastebin.com/JnKbV1d0
pastebin.com/YJRusxNc

Yuri but she's a Yuru Yuri

Took me a moment but here we are, , this should be the link you're after.
He's seriously good at this isn't he?

Just lucky!
I guess!
youtube.com/watch?v=ABbc-O_3_Ac

Yuri but her horsecock grows in size and quality the longer you aren't spending time with her.

Sorry Monikanon, I really tried to make a poem off of the word "horn" but I've got it here and just hate it. I'll get something bigger next time. For now, I'm just gonna write a little haiku.

A Horn Lost

Sound the cavalry!
Hear the bugle lead the charge!
Straight into battle!

Alas, it's no use.
A turmoil of lead, death, blood.
The bugler, alone.

Silence, then a shot.
Music in the blood flows down,
freezing in the snow.

Not just a horn lost,
but a lifetime of music,