amazon.com/Twisted-Ones-Five-Nights-Freddys/dp/1338139304
amazon.com/Freddy-Files-Five-Nights-Freddys/dp/1338139347
>Links
Official Site: scottgames.com
Asset Rips: s.rtag.me/freddy
Fan Booru: 5naf.booru.org
Writing Archive: pastebin.com/fryFnrQ9
Voice Archive: pastebin.com/8mN8gJYP
List of Content Creators: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1clzZcsTzZzZh6EUFR-nmF4F7zHiXTCeB4AehZLF1OHs/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/UM2h8PmS
pastebin.com/rT3GRByN
archiveofourown.org/works/12952143/chapters/31587765
store.steampowered.com/news/externalpost/steam_community_announcements/3263292409707056867
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for Candy Cadet spamming airhorns when he kills you

>8 (technically 10) Freddies
>5 Bonnies
>5 Chicas
>3 Babies
>2 Springtraps

Maybe more
Imagine

Do you think there will be any lines of interaction between the Animatronics?

I want FNAF 3 Springtrap and FNAF 6 Springtrap to interact with each other

Phone Guy?

>go to sleep
>wake up
>215 posts
wew
How about that Custom Night, though?

Repost of Part 10 of Eyes Wide Shut.
pastebin.com/UM2h8PmS
Critique is much appreciated

I'm sure it will be an absolute clusterfuck.

It's been months since someone said the magic word

Please don't.

IT'S HAPPENING

Bruh don't throw me off like that

EXODIA
OBLITERATE!

Yawn
It ain't no Tails

I asked you last time if you meant Tails Gets Trolled or Two Babies One Fox and never got a response, so you can fuck right off Specter.

If you could replace any character from the new Custom Night, who and with which character would you replace them?

>tfw Candy Cadet and the Phone tell contradictory stories
>tfw they fill in the gaps for details the other leaves out
>tfw they both talk at once to tell a single story
So much potential that will likely not happen.

Obligatory cat magician thing post.

Custom night is basically going to require a "new" gameplay mode, right? There's no way PS's spookzone half could work with the potential clusterfuck that 40 robutts offers.

>Getting caught by the cat doesn't just fail the night but gets you a vacation

I want to assume it will be an addition like SL's custom night, but I still can't fathom the mechanics of such a large cast.

I'd replace one of the Springtraps with another character from World. It's by far the most underrepresented game in the series.

I highly doubt you'll actually be able to choose all 40 characters at the same time. There will probably be a limit.

I'd like to see some more of 6's cast and maybe a couple more World characters, but I'm not sure who to replace. Really, it feels like 40 characters is too few for a franchise that has hundreds.

Reposting from previous thread.

Line 834. The lewd has officially begun. Don't worry though, it's not going to overtake the plot now. I just wanted to get some kind of progression. Things will resume with user and the store soon.

pastebin.com/rT3GRByN

Shit I didn't realize the old thread died.

S'okay, sure the chiggun lovers will enjoy this. You too good for this world, Snax.

Always glad to see more Funtime Chica fanart. And just like the Lisa Frank brand, her creator is a total bastard.

This image is downright psychadelic

She looks like she's made of candy, it's absolutely adorable.

does weaver still post here? did he move on to another thread/community?

He left like a year ago when someone insulted a writefag he liked. No clue what he does any more.

:(

I just wish he'd come home to dead pony general.

He doesn't have a home, that's kind of his thing.

I think he's currently beholden to the Zootopia and plushophilia threads on /trash/.

Name one pairing better than Seagoon/Porkpatch

ChicaxPizza

Oh boy. Seems like there might be more going on than just her being a sex toy though.

CANDY AND ENDO GOT CUT

>it's real
SCOTT IS DEAD TO ME

>Hey guys, thanks for the awesome participation yesterday. I was trying to keep up with comments on Steam and on Reddit as well.

>I'm making a couple of changes today. I'm taking out Endo-01 and Candy Cadet. They will still make appearances in Custom Night, but I think there are some other characters that should take their place on the character selection screen.

>Next I'll start working on the office. So be watching over the following week. I'll update my site with progress on how the office is looking!

>takes out Candy Cadet
>leaves in Craptrap
Hack fraud

new roster

Nobody's safe. I'm betting the trash bots are next to go.

It's actually worse now, what the fuck

>removing based Candy Cadet for t-pose Chica
AAAAAAAA SCOTT WHYYYYYY

So is she actually "alive" in this story or is she just some kind of realdoll

don't let the trash bots to be removed

I'm leaning towards alive but I'm not sure how I'm going to actually go about it.

I mean i'm fine with removing FNaF World's endo but getting rid of Candy Cadet? That's a fucking sin.

>we will finally hear the cut Ballora lines after two years
I never stopped believing

>tfw go to reddit to see if those fucks may want others out
>They want the Trash Gang, NUMBER ONE CRATE included, to be deleted for withereds and molten freddy
DON'T LISTEN TO THEIR LIES SCOTT

Reddit is who he listens to. The series is family-friendly now, so he asks kids first. By 'family-friendly' I mean 'friendly to parents as a babysitter.'

Eh, coming from reddit, those people are in the minority (I think) a lot of people I know think the trash gang would be fucking hilarious

>implying she won't get cut for Phantom Chica

>go to see if this isn't some epin anti-plebbit maymay
>this is actually the case
>they also want the mediocre melodies crew out
Jesus christ

>Ballora replaced with Phantom Chica
>Baby replaced with Nightmare Chica
>Scrap Baby replaced with Nightmare Cupcake

archiveofourown.org/works/12952143/chapters/31587765

9's done. Shorter one like 8 but it's necessary.

They want to remove the comic relief, truly cute animatronics?!

>tfw only World character gets removed for more 2shit

>more animatronic rehashes at the request of reddit
I's like poetry sort of, they rhyme

If you people are so desperate for the characters not to be removed, then go tell Scott yourself in Reddit or Steam instead of doing nothing but bitch about it

>Going to reddit

bugs...
easy on the carrots...

store.steampowered.com/news/externalpost/steam_community_announcements/3263292409707056867 For you those of you crying about Candy Cadet and Endo-01 like a baby, here

>Reddit is who he listens to
And that's why we'll never have a FNaF World 2 because they were so whiny about it.

and you people here aren't whiny?

once you look at the comments you realize who he's pandering to
>GIVE US FREDBEAR AND SPRING BONNIE
>"You people splooge over Helpy, yet his little little version of Funtime Freddy, why not add him instead? Idea of Helpy as character that will try to kill you is cringy and terrible. I dont understand why you like Funtime Gnome so much just cause he breaks his back or neck. His so over used by Fandom, and im glad Scott was smart enought to NOT include him in Custom Night."
>Molten Freddy called "Molested Freddy"
>ADD CHICA'S CUPCAKE
>ADD SECURITY PUPPET
>They want Purple Guy
>"change Mr Can-do,Bucket Bob,NO.1 Crate and Phone Guy for others animatronics"
these are actual human beings
this is who scott's pandering to

To be fair, they're literally children. You can't blame them for

The real problem is Scott's willingness to change a horror franchise based on what they think. That's what got two bites and "secretly innocent" animatronics. It wasn't specifically reddit at the time, but the same kind of demographic of underage lorecrafters who consume Matpat and Markiplier's videos like candy are who he started going for, with reddit being something he got into some time after 4 came out.

>but the same kind of demographic of underage lorecrafters who consume Matpat and Markiplier's videos like candy are who he started going for
They buy the toys. They tell their friends about the videos. The videos make kids beg for the games and toys. It's a cycle.

* having favorites.

>implying people here don't have favorites
I think the only difference is most people here are willing to accept Scott's initial choice and won't go set up a petition if they didn't make the cut.
>they buy the toys
That's a kindness compared to ending up in the hands of a plushfucker.

NIGHTMARE IS IN

>trash gang is still here
Withered Freddy, Withered Foxy, and Shadow Freddy.
Shadow Bonnie replacing Phone Guy.

>Wanting to replace based number one crate

I can't say it wasn't a good choice to move the Freddles in with Papa, but Nightmare was the worst possible replacement.

So what the fuck was the point of "revealing" everyone if Scott's gonna keep changing his mind?

NIGHTMARIONNE IS BACK

>Scott is replacing the joke entries
Okay, I was getting worried there for a bit. I had a feeling he was pulling our leg, but I just wasn't sure.

>Freddy
>Toy Freddy
>Nightmare Freddy
>Nightmare Fredbear
>Nightmare
>Rockstar Freddy
>Molten Freddy
>Golden Freddy
>Lefty
so that's a total of nine freddies
THANK YOU SCOTT
where's adventure freddy though

>compared to ending up in the hands of a plushfucker.
Never seen a plush video with a FNAF character before.

I think there's like, 13 Freddies spread throughout the games. Imagine if he included every single one.

Yanno, if the Trash gang does end up replaced, I'm sure they'll at least be part of the office background or part of a decoration for whichever room they end up

If anything, I have a feeling there's likely gonna be a Phantom Foxy and a Phantom BB

I stand corrected, so it turns out the Trash gang is grouped up instead

You could just have her be sentient and keep it ambiguous as to why. Suspension of disbelief and all that.

If you really wanted to explain it you could say that either she's an experimental lifelike AI, or just literally magic since she appeared in the alley out of nowhere.

Let's assume Scott does what he did to the trash gang to the posh pizzeria and mediocre melodies, combining them into one space leaving four new spaces total. Who will these four new ones be? My guesses are
>Phantom Freddy
>Nightmare BB
>Shadow Bonnie
>Funtime Freddy

you can't just combine three whole animatronics you nignog
also music man needs some time on his own to be creepy

>2 of the same Freddy
>2 of the same Springtrap
>2 of the same Bonnie
>2 of the same Chica
>2 of the same Baby
>2 of the same Puppet
>2 of the same Ennard
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Is there anyone else he would group together I can only see the mediocre getting grouped for 2 more slots.

bb and jj maybe

I'm kind of hoping introduces someone completely original for the custom night, even if it's just an alternate version of an existing character. Like those electric baby things from Sister Location.

Why is Scott actively making the lineup worse