Spessmen on a spess station /ss13g/

Last time on /ss13g/ - spessmen on a spess station:
>Station time 12:20, ripley, gygax, oddy, 11 phazons. Good work lads. I'm proud of all of you
>Kitchen Colosseum Actually Gets Used
>Railgun in milf never
>122 people forget blast cannon exists
>CM continues to prove why an echo chamber is bad

>What is Space Station 13?
youtube.com/watch?v=FHH1vfY6HTA
pastebin.com/VNcX2Quc

>New player guide
ss13.moe/wiki/index.php/The_Basics
ss13.moe/wiki/index.php/General_Help

>BYOND client
byond.com/download/build/LATEST/

>Pomf Serbian, main Veeky Forumsstation server
byond://game.ss13.moe:7777

>Test server
byond://ss13.moe:1337

>Public server list
byond.com/games/exadv1/spacestation13

>How do I connect to the servers?
Hit the cogwheel in the upper right corner of the BYOND hub and pick "Open Location"

>Veeky Forumsstation forum and logs + Discord circlejerk
ss13.moe/forum/
game.ss13.moe/logs
discord.gg/c32NDYj

>Map renders collection: updated sometimes
game.ss13.moe/minimaps/images/maps/

>Coderbus, here!
github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13
@rizon #coderbus @rizon #vgstation
discord.gg/nfmjc56

>Round Stats
stats.ss13.moe/

>SS13 booru for all your SS13 images!
ss13.booru.org/

>How To Install BYOND: The Video Tutorial: The Movie
youtube.com/watch?v=-iWiZwv9f1o

>Nostalgia
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/ss13g/
ss13.moe/index.php/bans

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/raw/z7czw5WQ

Other urls found in this thread:

ss13.moe/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&p=23364&sid=b1111a27e0607db1a8803cf6a4ebe2b7#p23364
colonial-marines.com/viewtopic.php?f=64&t=16314&sid=fd1ee6abafef8fa69d4a7ba75d1b3f82
ss13.moe/forum/viewtopic.php?f=34&p=23367#p23367
ss13.moe/forum/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=3965&p=21671
ss13.moe/forum/search.php?keywords=carshalash&terms=all&author=&sc=1&sf=titleonly&sr=posts&sk=t&sd=d&st=0&ch=300&t=0&submit=Search
ss13.moe/forum/viewtopic.php?p=21659#p21659
ss13.moe/forum/viewtopic.php?p=23367#p23367
ss13.moe/forum/search.php?keywords=&terms=all&author=carshalash&sc=1&sf=all&sr=posts&sk=t&sd=d&st=0&ch=300&t=0&submit=Search
youtube.com/watch?v=N9jKeLlerr4
youtube.com/watch?v=dstjDKluFXs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Previous thread:

traps are gay

yes, and?

gay

and?

And? That still doesn't stop you from cablecuffing the comdom, putting him in a dress and pounding him into sobbing pile of cum and tears over him quarter's toilet until he gives up his PIN

ss13.moe/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&p=23364&sid=b1111a27e0607db1a8803cf6a4ebe2b7#p23364

>This'll never be you because of no ERP rules
why live

isn't lifeweb still a thing?

go forcibly ERP fat men over there bud

Anyone got a proxy to open a ban request on TheManNamedTom for metagrudging?

What's going on here? Why did Tom open a ban appeal on RFultra's behalf? Why did RFultra then argue against himself?

ebin griff to get ban instead of just asking to get ban

Tom is being a grudging nigger
Fultra wants freedom from space so they welderbombed then staged a totally IC in OOC metagay honest to get free at last

I really hope any of you aren't a fan of Colonial Marines, especially in its current state.

>Marines and other nonmedical staff disabled from using pills, prevented by child locks; all in the name of preventing "powergaming". Meanwhile, future epi-pens no longer operable by marines - they have to use syrettes that have built in RNG to inject themselves somehow.
>Predaliens can just heal by ripping out dead people's spines, no caveat
>Nerfed engineering to the ground because they realized that people will always find a way to win and powergame because it's fun; plus you can kill an entire deck of xenos with lit phoron
>Xeno larva spawn in response to marine latejoins, inflates numbers usually to 40 to 50 xenos
>The community thinking it's funny to refer to Xenos as [B]enos, as in the black twitter meme B
>Devs lack the foresight to realize how easily fun and OP a scout spec can be by scavenging their comrade's weaponry and using the cloak to pop the fuck out of nowhere to pop a bitch with a heavy pulse rifle and SADAR/RPG
>Devs go on as if they never realized how fucking easily OP it is, overreacts with nerfs while staff drone on about "how people ruin nice things for others"
>Closed source with a Christ-Chan amount of autism over using legal licenses for the code
>Dev team strategy is to fuck with shit until 70/30 xeno win rate
>Spriters made marines from spessman into "La creatura... La el infante de marina"
>No general comms, meaning no easy banter or RP

dude i know but i'm addicted to clicking sprites and murderboning in normal ss13 makes people hate you

pls no bully

Honestly, just use station bounced radios. when the FoB starts refracting it's going to piss everyone but the c*ders off because the retards don't fucking play. That'll make the push to remove SBR's and finally their server will fall apart because they've broken the last thing holding it up. Pop will tank and never recover

Really just read the entirety of colonial-marines.com/viewtopic.php?f=64&t=16314&sid=fd1ee6abafef8fa69d4a7ba75d1b3f82
They're just so sickeningly out of touch

they'll probably just make SBRs "emergency only" and ban people who use them for fun

cucks will accept this

There's nothing accepting about it. You can't call them cucks when they can't do anything about it.

so they have autism

>no christchan chaplain outfit

You dont want to go to hell do you, user?

Any SBR's topside besides cargo? I'm gonna be pissed if I'm missing drops/lifts more because of this shit. Don't give me that >find an intercomm XD shit

> by apophis775 » 17 Feb 2018, 19:22
>Let me explain how radio comms works IRL

>EVERYONE had their "Squad" radio, sometimes Platoon as well (though, frequently Platoons will use a different radio to communicate between HMMWVs, called a SINCGARS). Normally, this is handled with something called an AN/PRC-148. One person in the squad, usually has a radio that connects to Company level for talking between platoons and their company. For this, they use a SINCGARS radios, as does everyone above Squad level. The HQ element of each Company has a SINGLE Battalion radio. The Battalion had a Brigade Radio. Brigade has a Divsion Radio. Above that we use satellite phones.

>Here's the thing, higher ranking radios can always transfer themselves DOWN if they want. However, lower ranking radios can NEVER transfer themselves up.

Amazing.... CM and real life are so alike

Basically. That and it's an echo chamber.

>Your input is meaningless and we're going to do whatever based off of raw statistics we rip from the server. Eat dick.

You saw that typo too huh

Heh... well done kid

staff not caring about users is the norm for ss13 servers lads

I mean we meme about "handled in the discord here" but you can't even get public bans and game logs anywhere(?) else

Yeah, nobody else. Pomf's too good for us.

>giving a shit about CM
Really dont see why you care about inferior servers

>Code's leaked
>Another server is made but doesn't take off
It feels so bad bros

>not proselytizing the most populated server is shit just cause

>Nobody can communicate with others lategame once 3/4 of the marines are dead
>Stripping headsets and raiding the lockers becomes defensible
>Headsets become superglued to marines heads even if decapitated
>Ayys stills wont be punished for melting SL's shit
Nice

It's a free, different experience. And it's become worse. I dunno why you don't feel concerned about that but whatever.

While I find this funny, why are there so many talking mimes lately it feels like?

good round

Parents aren't beating the retard out of their kids

thanks for pulling me out of the "probably gonna go braindead" dumps into a round ill remember, honk

ss13.moe/forum/viewtopic.php?f=34&p=23367#p23367

>it's a carsh acts like a no rp shitter round
>it's a carsh does an incredibly unfunny gimmick round
>it's an admin slightly punishes carsh for being a nigger round
>it's a carsh runs to the forum round

>playing anything but Veeky Forums

I dont feel concerned over the fate of the turd I just flushed either.

Disclaimer, I'm probably 2nd or third on the hates carsh most list
Celt still shouldn't be pushing buttons that aren't for debugging new shitcode as part of his oversight and then only with consent if it's impossible to do it at centcomm without impacting the round.

Carsh is a fucking faggot and was doing that deliberately as part of his metagrudge to bait so he could do that very post so I have little sympathy for him and hope Carsh gets his permaban reinstated for continuing this childish shit. Celt also should be deadminned on principle because he's been an abortion on the server side with his interference and abuse of flags ever since he came back solely for the chance to smear his shit covered ass all over pjb3005 and clusterfrack's faces

Why did carsh get unbanned to begin with? Would of been less cancer to bring elonmusk back.

He’s actually working on snowmap though (slowly. Snowmap salvage project is step 1)

Carsh is acting like solarious used to with his constant feedbacking and ban requests for minor shit. he won't be rule 0'd because of reasons

Does Carsh run a static? Sounds like a shitter I need to put on my fuckboi list.

Yeah, and he doesn't need to be bussing shit in rounds liek a fucking idiot to do it

ss13.moe/forum/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=3965&p=21671
Basically no good reason despite blatant metagaming and metagrudging while he was playing on other servers. Why would you give a guy with two permabans a third chance after metagaming and metagrudging more? The world may never know pains decisionmaking.

Yeah, it's almost like when you have a bunch of friends in the discord and an admin you can't stop sucking off you're fine. I'm just glad it's gonna catch up to him at this rate.

Zachary hensha for the most part but also apologyman the clown

While on Veeky Forums he pretty much just gave the admins rimjobs everytime they were online, it's the only reason he got any sort of recommendation.

I'm going to ban request carsh after I wake up. Reply to this post with every single incident you want mentioned in the ban request.

Carsh is zachary? I just automatically dismissed him as a hippie refugee on account of the norp rampant greytiding and stupid antics.

Quality player.

Ill see if I cant shit out a nunrobe recolor this morning

ss13.moe/forum/search.php?keywords=carshalash&terms=all&author=&sc=1&sf=titleonly&sr=posts&sk=t&sd=d&st=0&ch=300&t=0&submit=Search

ss13.moe/forum/viewtopic.php?p=21659#p21659
Metagrudging, metagaming, and rampant lawset violations (yet it was still lifted... :thinking:)

Blatant metagrudging and banbaiting to make a feedback post.
ss13.moe/forum/viewtopic.php?p=23367#p23367

All the shit he's been flinging on the forums. ss13.moe/forum/search.php?keywords=&terms=all&author=carshalash&sc=1&sf=all&sr=posts&sk=t&sd=d&st=0&ch=300&t=0&submit=Search

He's just not a player we need. Ban after permaban after ban he's still an asshat.

Yeah.

You actually took my shitpost seriously?

The only joke is your ability to be a part of this community.

You're the one who's out carshie, outta your damn mind.

You're a loose cannon Carshie! You hafta follow the rules! Central is climbing up my ass, and you're the one who's buttering it up for 'em!

I'm gonna hafta ask you to turn in your badge and gun, carshie.

>name is metal chair gang
>rfulta's name is metal chair gang in the appeal thread

Oh. It's one of your metacomms discords?

>not meatcomming
>laughingspacewhores.bmp

youtube.com/watch?v=N9jKeLlerr4

Im sorry you can't appreciate a real beauty.

Rfultra, like the other metaclub members, feed off attention while trying to act like they're better than the others.

no shit rfultra is an attention whore, have you been around when they posted their admin appeals? every time they start shilling themselves in the thread

Which admin am I sucking off this time?

Sawboner

youtube.com/watch?v=dstjDKluFXs

thank you all

That was some nice coordination from the crew.

8/10 round, comfy. I got to be a DJ AI again. And that's always a blast.

Forgot to post this after the round it happened in.

>CM players don't know what supermatter is
>CM players don't know what Durand is
>those aren't your average baldies but """well known players"""

And most people have never played a round with this as their engine. So what.

Veeky Forums still has turbines but theyre capped at 100KW production as far as I can tell. It sucks.

Looking over it, none of this is bannable unless a admin rule 0's him, it's not going to happen ever. Nobody will ever ban carsh, suck it up and get used to him because he is never never leaving.

>Metagaming and metagrudging is acceptable now
/;..;\

blame the badmins for not banning him, you can't ban request that stuff
\(-__-)/

>2562
>walk into bar
>battle of lil slugger starts playing

>make a waifu static
>start flirting with admin
>start messing with carsh
>tell your admin carsh is metagrudging you
>???
>profit

>Banbaiting
user I....

>admitting to conspiracy to banbait
Ckey?

To the person who said that the metaclub helped celt in the last thread: I've been working on removing nexis and pjb from vgstation as a whole for years, celt is way more responsible with the code then anyone else, and yeah there is a metaclub that worked on making this an end goal

good luck proving it, only person that can prove i'm responsible at all is pomf and the chicken was in on it

if pomf wanted them gone he could literally just remove them and that would be it, no one would even care

>resource blobs, far away from any node
>in 2018

What the fuck, people? How do you even lose to that?

I think it is better when something more relaxing is playing, bossfight chiptunes get old after a while, especially when you aren't condition delta.

he literally didn't give a shit either way when I asked

>I've been working on removing nexis and pjb from vgstation as a whole for years

N3X15 is our best coder. So congratulations, you played yourself.

Who are you?

Its been done

Weren't you meant to fuck off already nexis? why can you never never leave?

the only thing you were good at is sucking pjbs cock

I feel like carsh is actually metagrudging and have proof. No I won't post it or tell an admin.

You know Celt actually really likes PJB and Nexis, right? The reason he's argued against PJB a lot because PJB doesn't like him back it's actually kinda sad really

Ive seen him fuck with manus a lot for no reason.

N3X15 in his day was easily our most active coder. You're too new to remember. You're too caught up in like "c*der menace meme" that celt and his pals posted about.

Sure, chase away coders, then look at yourself and wonder why the pop is so low, why there are numerous gamebreaking bugs not being fixed and why antag datums is never ever going to happen, even though bag has them.

The pop is a problem with the playerbase not the coders
Celt, the menace himself, caused plenty of his own issues. There's plenty of open issues that your oh so vaunted coders have ignored for years
Nex worked on datums for eons
You say that like that's a big thing, Pomf had the tensioner over half a decade ago.

It's not banbaiting when admin's waifu does it ;^)

CM coders and admins deserve only the worst kinds of death.

whos manus?

sorry clowno, I was zoning in and out pretty hard when I was fucking with you

It was cute how I was bribed with $1k just to make about 40k on the first run on the Ripley fifteen minutes later, but I didn't rat you out anyway bro

byond has been on my computer since before you had pubes cunt. the only menace is that nexis didn't care about the playerbase or its opinions on a community made game. pjbs problem is hes actually unironically autistic and nexis acts as his wrangler.
nexis didn't work on datums at all until we fucking made him and he bitched the entire time

just because he was "active" doesn't mean he was useful or good as a leader. he and pjb were one team, the rest of the server was "not" on their team, and thats their words not mine.

>all this cancer
This is justification for maxcapping as non-antag.