/drg/ - Danganronpa Genera

Previous thread Beating the crap out of Mukurofag edition!
>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>Danganronpa News Updated 11/15/17
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC Spike Chunsoft opens North American publishing branch

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide *MUST READ IF YOU ARE NEW*
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information
pastebin.com/M1sg5ftn - Danganronpa V3 Bonus Mode starting guide
Modding guides: docs.google.com/document/d/1J1kzVZus2k1ci8uiNUYuyXfHuGfnoDHELQ9httsdCMw/edit
docs.google.com/document/d/1LDc2DG46Jzs7oyp8vnzDonuqMtLetew6T5TqIZVoVgM/edit

>Danganronpa 1&2
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony:
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles Updated 28/12/2017
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains DOWNLOADS "wink", art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

>Danganronpa fan works pastebin *contains links to fanart, fan-fiction, and dr-related artists*
pastebin.com/DkRdiShK

>Winter Danganronpa:
docs.google.com/document/d/1lwq5uisL7AlEGiQIvn84Hf4KuEm5nlbhjRyJ-XE3M54/edit

Other urls found in this thread:

epicmafia.com/game/6467663
twitter.com/chido_ronpa/status/965569997949947905
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I love Junko!

HAJIME IDIOT

What did you think Amami's talent was before it was revealed to be Survivor/Adventurer?

When his door was revealed I thought that it'd be Ultimate Rioter. When you saw his room I thought that it'd be Ultimate Killing Game Fanatic.

Just look, just LOOK at this girl. She's sexy as all fucking hell.

I'm going to end /drg/. So don't any of you go and do anything unnecessary, alright?

I miss those old eyebrows.

I thought he was the lucky student because I got spoiled on the stats from the bonus mode.

Sorry buddy, but me and my pals aren't going to let you have your way! We will protect /drg/, so that Danganronpa may exist forever!

I love my beautiful wife Maki so much! She means the world to me and I'm so happy to call her my wife, I hope we continue to have more happy days together!

Her ZTD design is tragic.

Here's to the user that liked Snake last thread, patrician taste.

The best boy. K is good too.

Ah but user K is only good A two thirds of the time.

Your beautiful wife Maki loves you too and always looks forward to her happy days with you.

Obviously I'm referring to the times when he's a boy.

Koko! Good OP!

I love Snake.

Obviously.

I completely agree with you though. K is best VLR boy. Have you played the Nonary Games rerelease, with voice acting?

I somewhat agree, though I have no idea who it might be.

No, but I've been meaning to get that eventually. I want to play through 999 with voices.

999 with Voice Acting is actually pretty great, on the english front at least. Wendee Lee turns in a better performance as Clover than in VLR, and Junpei and Akane's voice actors already voiced them in ZTD so they've got more experience as the characters, and for a guy with Junpei as his only significant role, the guy pretty much nails 999 Junpei's personality.

Some of the charm's lost with the sprites now being drawn instead of pixel, but they still look okay, if a bit rough. And there's a flowchart now, like VLR.

The Nonary Games was my first time playing VLR too, since I couldn't emulate it like 999.

His snark was the highlight of the group next to Junpei's stupid comments. What a good boy.
Obvioisly don't read the spoiler if you haven't played 999.
Having to go through his fake death scene to do all the doors hurt so much.

Similarly, this is an actual 999 spoiler.
That was still a real body though. And I honestly wasn't too attached to Snake at first, since I didn't go through the first door with him until I got the knife ending and started over.

I've played VLR and ZTD with Japanese voices and I can easily believe that the quality is the same with 999. Looking forward to hearing Takahiro Sakurai and Kishou Taniyama in particular. And the flowchart, since I think I could still do the first few rooms from memory because of how many times I went through them.

He makes up for it by being really great in the final rooms. And everything that is the safe ending.

Time to play mafia losers

Angie and her beloved Boobie Smoogie!

Miu belongs in a chastity belt.

Who has the most complex motives in DR?

Stupid fetish.

Yes! Forever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever!!

I'll get in the belt if you get in the game...

Shut up K-Sha.

Nagito

I want /drg/ to have a nice night

Gundham

>Epicmafia is down, it will be right back!
Mou!

You're back!

>he didn't show up in any of the other games
Don't remind me user. I loved him

I hate Clover!!
Kill Clover!!!

But that's wrong shit-for-brains!

Keep tryin

I love Clover!!
Kiss Clover!!!

After ZTD, maybe that was for the better.

He should have shown up in ZTD, to be honest. So many characters and plot threads should have been addressed but weren't. Alas, if only it was good.

Clover is both best 999 girl and worst 999 girl, for reasons I'll go into only if asked. She's neither in VLR though, that's Phi and Alice.

>So many characters and plot threads should have been addressed but weren't.

By fake I mean Snake dying. I figured it wasn't Snake when the line about a broken bone in his arm came up. The characters reactions was written with such detail it was hard to not get sad.
That ending was so good, the moment where Snake is clinging to Ace after being shot multiple times and still walking out of sheer determination was fantastic.
At least there was no chance to fuck up his character in another game.

OK I just typo password

mikan's tiddies ^q^

Best mage Himiko! I hope you all have a wonderful day! For those of you posting about how much you love your waifu or husbando I have a message for you They love you too

Kiibo did nothing wrong.

Objection! My waifu wouldn't love me at all!

Kiibo ended Danganronpa

Himiko but she got accepted into Hogwarts instead of Danganronpa.

She'd totally be a hufflepuff.

/drg/ residents, except they solve every moral dilemma by thinking to themselves, "What would my waifu/husbando do"

Do you really want that with the amount of Oumafags here?

Hah, jokes on you, I never have moral dilemmas.

>You have a job as network administrator for a company that also employs your best friend's spouse. One day, your best friend's spouse sends you a message asking you to release an email from quarantine. This requires you to open the email, at which point you discover that it's correspondence between this spouse and their secret lover. After releasing the email, you find yourself in a pickle. Your instinct is to tell your best friend about their spouse's infidelities, but divulging the contents of company emails is against company policy and you could lose your job. Once it becomes plain that your best friend found out about their cheating spouse through a company email, all trails will inevitably lead to you as the leak. Do you tell them about the indiscretion?
What would your Dangan waifu/husbando do?

No, you will be loved.

A boring house for a boring character

Don't Maroon 5 me user, I know my waifu well enough to know she has better taste than I do.

A reminder that Kyoko is the best girl

>Hufflepuff
>Boring

What a fool, user.

Simply gather evidence about your best friend's spouse and their lover without using company email, then present that to your best friend. Solved.

Sonia loves despair and I love Sonia!!!

Eh. Only Kodaka's DanganRonpa.

>Despair
No despair allowed here!

I already do that, because both of us use our intuition while making decisions.

tell me something to draw I'll try not to fuck it up

Angie eating a lollipop.

Amami ending /drg/

Junko smiling

Ouma drawing something and fucking it up

Another successful day of Chihiro herding complete, time to rest! Good evening /drg/, the Chihiros are relaxing and so am i! How are you all doing this fine evening?

A cross counter between Maki and Mukuro.

Mukuro showing off her abs and Naegi admiring them

Oum holding all the dear people he built the school for!

Maki in cute PJs

Mukuro showing off her dick and Naegi admiring it

I love my wife!

Mukuro showing off her dick and Naegi admiring it with his mouth

Good evening, Chihiro herder. Hope the day finds you and the Chihiros well.

Mukuro showing off her dick tattoo to everyone
quality discussion, people

Mukuro showing off Naegi's dick next to hers

Mukuro showing off her butt plowing skills by practicing it on Naegi and Naegi admiring it

Mukuro showing off her Naegi and her dick admiring him

Naegi showing off his tight ass to Mukuro while she admires it with her huge dick.

Mukuro blowing off load after load into Naegi and Naegi admiring it

Naegi showing off his cute tummy and everyone admiring it and wanting to molest it

Mukuro showing off her quick poop in the wild skill and Naegi admiring it.

Mukuro getting dicked by her sister and Naegi admiring it

It has been a fine day, thank you friendo!

Naegi bending over and showing off his cute peachy butt while wearing a skirt and lacy panties and everone admiring it.

twitter.com/chido_ronpa/status/965569997949947905
This seems like a great doujin!

>cannibalism
Wtf I don't admire this.

Kaede showing off her strap-on and Shuichi admiring it

>his body regenerates no matter how much and brutally saihara eats him

>cannibal Saihara with Ouma whose body keeps regenerating when it's eaten
Pass!

Me beating up Mukurofag and Junkofag admiring it