Dbfzg/ - Dragon Ball FighterZ General

Prescription edition

DLC Pack 1 revealed: i.imgur.com/833zlQV.jpg

Previously on /dbfzg/: >Basic mechanics:
docs.google.com/document/d/1rrh_EWca6MB1WUZfjIZ97LYhYspshivHjM352KmZ4g4/edit?usp=sharing

>PS4 and Xbox controls:
i.imgur.com/FmZtlvQ.jpg

>PC system requirements:
i.imgur.com/Qh9Ie78.jpg

>Characters moves and statistics:
docs.google.com/document/d/1G2SSi3eNI9aqekrhRyEOcEp-fnaoh68bO4NF6vlMfQw/edit?usp=sharing

>All assists:
docs.google.com/document/d/1Qgi3z7NDatc5vv6eJvA0xzJsyeND8eMIAxUsNZuVpmM/edit

>List of hidden mechanics:
docs.google.com/document/d/1QyuykC4D5zpnOKt_qyn20ZZzO168Az7Suu_ojD4SVWg/preview#

>How to unlock Android 21 and SSGSS Goku and Vegeta:
shoryuken.com/2018/01/23/heres-how-to-unlock-ssgss-goku-ssgss-vegeta-and-android-21-in-dragon-ball-fighterz/

>Prima guide:
primagames.com/games/dragon-ball-fighterz/coverage/dragon-ball-fighterz-guide

>CouchWarriors guide:
couchwarriors.org/welcome-to-dragonball-fighterz-a-beginners-guide/

>Semi-universal combo route:
youtube.com/watch?v=vYmaCnSgqGA

>Numeric Notation Sheet:
i.imgur.com/CsTcCQJ.jpg

>Hitbox/Hurtbox info:
pastebin.com/iG5fwJMw

>Network colors (the square next to the name):
twitter.com/BandaiNamcoUS/status/959640513669349378

>Ranks and their respective amounts of BP:
i.imgur.com/zhwN8jg.png

>Glossary:
shoryuken.com/glossary/

>[un]Official Anime Music Pack:
mega.nz/#!LIFSwCLY!v-23eKhCAONXjoty_8AitMefS54iVlLBc9-5gLdeVlU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/h3b8FBtvJAc?t=1m28s
sites.google.com/view/dbfzhbtchamber/
youtube.com/watch?v=tWlEntf1etQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Anyone in Europe playing?

MY SKIN IS COOOLLLLLLLLD

when are we getting android 17 as a playable character?

thanks doc

Is the ps4 controller good for this game? iad feels clumsy to perform on a fightstick

hang all winquitters
it wasn't laggy so I must assume I am below your superior ranking you stupid faggot

>do nappas level 3
>"this is my best technique
Is that a mother fucking team four star reference

Dead thread, dead game

Do assists that come from above hit high or low?

I have not yet understood what the point of followers. So, what's the purpose of this thing?
I thought it was a kind of guild of friends, but it not seem to be the case.

le social media XD

Decent and better than Xbox pad. I still have some problem for guard imputs ,but it's fine.

>XD

Ehm, seriosly. What can i do if i become a follower?

they show up on your followed list. that's all

>want to get better but game is already dead

@205894840
Sick bait bro

what platform?

Barefoot mod for 21 when?

now we're fucking talking

if I have a connection problem and I get disconnected in the VS screen, even before the duel begins, I'm still considered a ragequitter for the game?

yes, not that it matters

pc
im from australia

I only pick Cell because he has the coolest Ultra in the game.

I'm very bad at the game, and sometimes my opponents are as well. 16's self destruct attack is winning me so many games.
I know it's easy as fuck to avoid, but against people who don't know any better it never fails to make me laugh when it just instantly takes out their last character.

Even though I'm garbage, this game is still fun.

So I started playing a little ranked this weekend. How am I doing?

I was just playing on PC you liar.

How much time did you spend on the lab? I'm a shitter and can't go beyond Namekian

BROLY TRAILER THIS WEEK

Not too much. You realistically only need like one or two combos with each character and maybe one or two setups with each. I've just been playing ring matches with buddies and decided to try out ranks. Its mostly shitters so far.

I feel you. I'm hot garbage and my progress are slow. The only way that i have to win it's to attack without mercy because in defence i suck so much that even white players can kick my ass. Still, this game is so much fun.

When I'm in training mode I turn matchmaking on and ignore every request :)

Why ?

>practicing blockstrings
>freiza opponent
>NARUHODO NARUHODO

I always wait 59 seconds before accepting the fight

Why, again?

It's to make the opponent psychologically vulnerable

whats the best dragonball wish, and what does 'make me immortal' do, i still died when my health hit zero.

The one for the situation.

Generally though I'd say most situations resurrecting a character is best.

What can I use to combo off of Vegetas divekick?

236M in the corner

ground pound normals are the worst
Arksys what the fuck why would you put this shit in your games

s anyone else just not having fun anymore?

Between the terrible online lobby system, constant disconnects, constant ragequitters, and horrendous assist balancing that causes one of Goku/Goku Black/Vegeta to be on nearly every single team at high ranks (in fact I'd say nearly 50% of teams have 2 of them) the game is just getting frustrating and dull very quickly for me.

Also on PC TONS of people at high ranks have PCs that can't properly run the game, I feel like they intentionally turn the settings up higher than they can run to lag their game to get easier wins.

It's just a shitshow right now and I really want a patch to help the online and greatly change the assists (maybe give 2 options for assist instead of just one assist?) but I doubt that will happen.

I only pick Cell because he has the best voice actors.

youtu.be/h3b8FBtvJAc?t=1m28s

Yes but for different reasons. When I win I don't feel joy. When I lose I feel the burning rage of one thousand nuclear bombs.

vanish

Black Goku is "just" good character. He has nothing outrageous. The game is frustrating only when you play at high levels with people that use 16, Cell and Vegeta and prevent you from doing any kind of movement. At some less competitive levels it's really fun.
Actually the problems with 16 disappear if you play in Local, but online with 2-3 delay it's more than enough to ruin your life.

I don't have an issue fighting Black it's just I'm tired of seeing him, even then his teleports, normals, and command grab are all extremely good. He is on nearly 3/4ths of teams I play against and it's obnoxious.

Also I play Cell and Vegeta, literally wanted to play Cell as soon as I saw Max cover him so whatever.

Actually I take that back. When I win a match against a 16/black/whoever team my dick gets a bit chubby.

Cell is okey too. The only real cancer in online is 16. Unfortunately, you can't prevent the average player to be a jerk on a highly competitive game.

>Haven't played online much
>Team has 16 in it
>As time passes I see more and more people complain that he's cancer
I just like big bodies with armor and grabs.

people are just ass and don't understand how to zone him out

even if he is the best character in the game

link to the site that the one user made, with combos for each character?

ded

Nobody thought this was impressive when you posted it on/v/. Nobody is impressed now.

>lmao just zone in a game where a free homing dash negates zoning tools

Ok, keep super dashing into my beams, bro

based breadhan

sites.google.com/view/dbfzhbtchamber/

It's hilarious you think beam zoning is a viable strategy. Beams can be dashed over too, smart guy.

thanks

>decide to set Ranked to set me up with players better than me
holy shit this is way better, everyone just assumes I'm a scrub and occasionally I'll get raped by a sonicfox-tier god and actually learn something about execution

smashisbetter if you're here nigga your 16 was the scariest thing I've seen to date

I main cell. Whenever I see 16 I beam. Works well. Most 16 players don't know what to do about it.

So you're just gonna jump and super dash over my beam right into my assist? Works for me.

>stopping the matchmaking and requeueing gives near instant games for me

What the fuck is wrong with this thing

Merely a coincidence

sparking is the best.

>tfw I'm trying to play like 15 people because I like playing almost everyone
>tfw you just have to accept you suck with some characters or that they suck
Kid buu sucks so I"m dropping him but I just suck with piccolo and cell. They are like two of my favorite characters but my neutral sucks with them and I keep dropping combos.

>Kid buu sucks so I"m dropping him
Lmao.

Maybe he doesn't suck but I just revert to scrub behaviors when I start playing with him. It's hard for me to get in with him but his pressure is good. When I play better players that see right through my kid buu.

>16 is not overpowered! He fails in all my theorycraft scenarios!

So this is the part where you put arguments in my mouth?

Just what you said.
16 is awful because beams and assists stuff him every time according to you

alright boys post your current team

>Nappa/Vegeta/Goku

TFW the more I practice the more fucking dipshits destroy me

How the fuck can I get good if every time i play a match you motherfuckers do crazy shit that destroy my team in a second?

My argument was against and only that

Toranksu/Gohan Mistico 100 por ciento/futa 21

16 feels like a character where multiple devs went "Well he's a grappler and those don't well in games like this so maybe we should give him this.." without telling each other what tools they gave them so he ends up having way too much shit.

There is absolutely no reason he should have armor or that the frame data on some of his stuff should be so insane.

How do I pick up from a vanish wallbounce if I can't do a gapclosing attack like Cell/Gohan 2M? Move close fast then try to combo before they touch the ground?

team Volleyball
youtube.com/watch?v=tWlEntf1etQ

Aren't KoF grapplers pretty strong? Maybe that's where they were looking.

just microdash 2M works for 99% of vanish follow-ups. goku black can 5LLL and whiffs couple parts into rest of followup.

Anyone mind helping me improve this combo?

My usual solo Goku combo does 5015 with 1 meter. I feel like I could hit way higher than 5649 with 2 assists.

I just made this. Any advice or suggestions are appreciated.

he's gonna get nerfed to oblivion in the next patch, arc only listens to japs

> Bluegta/Black/Gohan

thinking about changing black for yamcha

18/BigBubblegum/Beerus
Not solid on 18 yet but I love ending matches with her level 1. Looks cool.

I wanna drop the square colour.

I just want to play games.

being pink just means you never get games

weird design choice

showing people the square and name when connection should be only factor is the dumbest thing. few will accept a stronger opponent or perceived stronger. theres no incentive.

I always fight reds or pinks and I'm a light green.

I usually get my ass kicked but sometimes I'll win a few times before getting stomped.

Thanks doc

>few will accept a stronger opponent or perceived stronger. theres no incentive.
The obvious fix would be to make people lose less and gain more while playing pinks but it seem to only give a fuck about ranking.

21's lvl 3 should give you a full set of stolen abilities

I think Cell could get 10 nerfs and he'd still be top tier.

Him, A.Gohan and 16 are some of the most overpowered characters I've seen in fighting games and I have actively played just about every Vs. game since MVC2.

So 16's LLMMHSqcfS blockstring is safe midscreen, but the pushback doesn't happen in the corner. anyway to make this blockstring safe in the corner?

being this shit at fighting games for 20 years must be hard on you.

i dont any nerfs, i want them to buff the fuck out of other characters. it will be much more exciting.

>lost a match
>cameback with 2 wins
>bully him with messages
>he replay back with a shitty response
>few seconds later he apologize
>realize that he might be a kid or just autistic
>feel bad

fuck i will never do this again