youtube.com/watch?v=DUGGJpn2_zY
youtube.com/watch?v=0rjaiNIc4W8
youtube.com/watch?v=oss_dwj-IkE
youtube.com/watch?v=Ec4NgWRE8ik
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

camille outplays edition

>Press R as Cho and Camille
>OUTSKILL PEOPLE

League of Legends is a fucking hardcore game. No one can't prove me wrong.

something something dota 2 something something nice game lolbabs

>adc mongs angry people can kill them

>10pm
>gonna do just one more game
>suddenly it's 11 am

should I go to sleep or stay up until evening

reminder dota is bleeding players and valve killed it
t. dotafag

why is legends never die so catchy?

>3(THREE) threads up at once

>no TP
>no blink with a range larger than 2 feet
>no champion that can control jungle minions
>no champion that can adequately control more than one character at once
>no spellsteal champion
>no bloodseeker champion

which one do you want today bud?

what'd they do this time?

>this meta

Holy shit user! Janna wants you to take her out on a date.
>How do you react?
>What do you do during the date, and then afterwards?

>mfw I just chill in the victory screen watching two autists on the enemy team crying at each other about whos fault it was that they lost
>mfw they go on for like 10 minutes

>losing game
>top and mid feed their asses off
>they spurge in chat saying the reason we lost was because skarner didnt go Unsealed spell book or predator
>explain that, thats lcs and not solo que two completely different entities
>they dont understand this and just get even more upset in chat
God damnit just perma mute anyone who isnt the support or jgler

god i just remembered when sjokz tried to make a pray pun in spanish. what a fucking idiot

Oh look its comet sion im gearing up for a fun and interacti-

zzzzzz

Any strong and manly adc mains want to cum inside me?

I'd be a nervous wreck and try my hardest to give her a fun night. I'd probably over think things most of the time though. Maybe we can have a nice stroll around the town and get lost in the city. Then once we get hungry we can go to a nice restaurant where'd we'd just chill and talk more about ourselves.

Reminder to respect your support and protect her!!
why is everyone level 7 with Thresh?!

If you get matched vs a retard bot lane you're guaranteed a S for landing all those hooks, getting fed, ending the game early

Is that a kayle quote

>get autofilled support
>pick Zilean cause 99% slow and free full revive with a hard stun
>zone enemy lane hard, they don't even have the chance to poke at my ADC
>despite how the enemy can't even so much as harass my ADC they farm like shit, push constantly to let them freeze and lose every stupid fight they pick even with a free stun, hard slow on the enemy and even a GA and exhaust
>lane phase ends, I'm 0-6 for trying to save this fucking idiot and he's 0-4
>rest of the team is no better, Teemo jungle feeds Skarner and despite at how every time Skarner wanted to ult someone I'd slow him to a crawl, people either stand still or fucking walk at him anyway and get ult'd and immediately detonated
>I literally don't have nearly enough cooldowns to save these fucking animals from themselves. I'm stuck picking between 3 different people at all times for my ult and don't have nearly enough stuns and slows to stop the 5 man deathball that is the enemy team at a fucking arm's reach not even the likes of Leona could fix this team and it's crippling autism, hell I don't even think Jesus fucking Christ himself could have saved these actual fucking animals

So when is Riot going to suddenly pull a 180 and become "too slow", "too clunky" and "too hard" like Dota and purge all these fucking mongoloids from this game to one they belong in like Call of Duty?

Goddamn, what elo do people stop picking Teemo? So sick of this useless garbage ruining my games. Teemo top is literally free gold for the enemy jungler if he's not retarded.

But you're not a support...

Teemo is ok if he doesn’t feed or sit in some bush on the other side of the map

>people going Teemo top instead of Teemo bottom to make the enemy ADC cry salty tears because if they fight he just hits Q and wins until they delay their build's power for a QSS and even then lose anyway because Teemo kept building his damage

how do they pay their bills?

Why would you want to chase paying customers from your game?

oi donglords I need help
what can I do to increase performance on my shitty laptop? I googled it but all the guides are out of date
thanks in advance

Download some more ram

It's just a lot of shit to list, basically game keeps getting dumbed down and there's only a couple updates per year if any, hat jews went to pubg and valve is giving it the tf2 treatment of forgetting it exists besides a couple hats every now and then

>aussie
Help yourself

Other than lowering settings to minimum and closing all unnecessary programs, not much ya can do other than buy a new laptop

Patch when? I want to play Rengar again

hopefully never, I don't want to deal with rengar again

You seem under the idea that I care from a business standpoint when League is going to bleed all over the floor like Dota is if people have to keep having actually disabled kids on their teams and that the game is basically unplayable for all but 2 roles. And ADC isn't one of them. ADCs having impact prior to 30 minutes unless the team is already winning on their own is a meme

god fucking dammit I clicked the wrong one

Newfag right here, what happens if i dodge in placements?

loss but doesn't effect mmr

You get placed in a lower elo

So what exactly is the problem with going AD thresh top? Seems really legit to me

riot lyte descends from his heavenly domain and personally smites your account

Remember that every time you click you are making a choice. This is a tactical game

Dont think that not clicking isnt a choice too, why didnt I move? why didnt I attack?
why did i click this item or buy this?

It starts before you even begin playing, why did I pick this champion, pick this rune, pick this summoner spell?

Question every. single. decision.
-Yasuo, the Unforgiven

If you get killed by a Yasuo yatta yatta shut up fag

If Yasuo was a cute girl I would play her.

*bans yas*
decision made

>pick blue side
>win

nice game

>Win
+17
>Lose

what did they mean by this?

I kinda want to learn Taliyah but fuck man, her passive kinda forces you to roam and i hate that stupid bullshit about her R being utility instead of damage.

you suck complete ass you don't deserve to climb

I play support too... Nami and Lulu. But I'd rather have you invade my jungle

Best jungler
Best waifu
Best stealth champion
Purest girl
why aren't you playing Evelynn?

because shes clunky as shit

She's always banned.

It means you are actually a trash feeder whos been losing lots of games in a row and deserve a lower elo.

I feel that people ban her because they don't want to spend 75 gold not because she can dive one shoot the adc and get out safely

did riot actually increase honor rewards at higher levels? i dont wanna play ranked this season im just gonna farm skins

>dive and one shot the adc
Even after the nerf Eve has better luck killing one of the 3 tanks that are always on the enemy team than getting close enough to the adc through the qss and all the cc and killing them

>top lane

I play Yorick top I'm not scared. (but I buy pink wards every game no matter what they always come in handy.)

what is the problem with blossom in skt?

I've never met a submissive jungler before. Do you always camp bot lane in hopes that the adc might notice you? Wag your fluffy butt at him to let him know what's his to take. Leashing red buff for him, only for him to focus on you instead, pinning you the wall and claiming your flower with his bloodthrister.

I sometimes build Guinsoos on Irelia.

Which league girls are into inflicting ryona?

please respond

>Game goes to 55 minute mark
>Enemy Nasus has 500cs and 800+ stacks
Why can't we just ff?

Because I have grasp, overgrowth, and gathering storm and I'm about to hit my power spike. Also kog has lethal tempo. This feeder on my team is about to figure out what he's doing wrong trust me I'll carry him next fight.

ZOE!

>he gets CC'd, focus'd fired for 2 seconds and blows up

>wonder how I got absolutely destroyed in lane
>guy I played against is two divisions above me

Honestly, this shouldn't happen. The max rank difference between players should be just one division at most. I just can't deal with a Diamond nigger as a high Gold pleb.

what do you have playing in the background while you play lego legunds
My choice is console hacking talks
youtube.com/watch?v=DUGGJpn2_zY
youtube.com/watch?v=0rjaiNIc4W8
youtube.com/watch?v=oss_dwj-IkE
youtube.com/watch?v=Ec4NgWRE8ik

Nothing, because game sound is important.

>finally hit diamond
>two days ago
>still can't be bothered to play
Why is this? I don't have the urge to play 8 games a day anymore.

Do you check the ones where you destroy someone? You might be surprised and find out that you've beaten some diamond players.

Technically this game is all applied math you should really know exactly how to play the early game buy know in almost every single game everything is decided in the mid game aka the first team fight where people don't understand how to connect the lane phase to the late game.

About 7 hours if you're on the best server

The other thread is the thread that was made after the last thread so nobody went to it, but it didn't die and got reposted.

The other thread reminds me of a previous thread on /lolg/ where the OP inted his thread into /trash/ for lol hentai.

>5 game promos

I wanna play Morde again

I want to play Xerath again

tie her up, put a blindfold and violently rape her until my balls drop on the ground

Why does kat get 3 dashes in a level 6 fight again?

What does kat even do again?

When is the fucking namechange sale? I have 14k BE right now but I still need to buy Volibear and any upcoming champs. Jesus christ Riot.

i want lulu to play me

when has there ever been a name change sale. if you have most of the champs then just reroll champ shards

>tfw autofilled ADC in a masters game

Quick, give me heart attack/fainting/lewd reaction images

i need to show my appreciation for an art

>then just reroll champ shards
except you can't do this anymore

Really? that's fucking lame

they removed it with the new level cap/reward system iirc

Every time I queue as adc, someone always asks for it.

nevermind that was easy

>10 min
What the fuck, they did all open mid as soon as Camille left?
>S for everyone cept Braum
lol

Camille ragequit after we killed botlane and the jungler, then they opened right after.

>hashinshin the soyboy ranting about politics
my favorite time of the day

How do you take a proper break ?

jack off

>futanari forced_oral irelia league_of_legends shyvana size_difference