/fgoalter/ - Fate/Grand Order NA General

Previous:
>[Chaldea Boys Collection]
webview.fate-go.us/iframe/2018/0220_cbc2018/
Period: 2018-02-22 04:00 - 03-01 03:59 UTC
Amakusa Shirou, Astolfo and Child Gil will be on rateup for the entire duration
Vlad III, Zhuge Liang and Nikola Tesla will have rateups alongside Amakusa on 02/25, 02/26 and 02/27 respectively
Exchange the "CBC2018 Special Invitation" sent to your present box for a free CE
New Interludes for Diarmuid, Beowulf and Medea Lily

>[Half AP Story Quests and Challenge Quest Announcement]
webview.fate-go.us/iframe/2018/0220_mainquestaphelf/
Half AP Period (story quests only): 2018-02-22 04:00 - 03-15 03:59 UTC
Prison Tower event will begin on 03/01

>[Kara no Kyokai Collaboration Event]
webview.fate-go.us/iframe/2018/0206_gardenofsinners/
Period: 2018-02-08~02-22 3:59 UTC

>Rate-ups
Servants: 5* Ryougi Shiki (Saber)
CE: 5* Grand Puppeteer, 5* Mature Gentleman, 4* Vivid Dance of Fists, 4* Mystic Eyes of Distortion, 3* Repeat Magic, 3* Sprinter

>Event Guide
pastebin.com/CFbJCFj5

>[News]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

>[Mega-Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/edit#gid=525320539

>[Miscellaneous]
Rate ups in JP FGO: imgur.com/ins41Ts
Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=585071742
Servant Planner: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CfEa5k-sB5btC8905kZKPfRC07IokKM1sXnoXo6-YQo/edit#gid=537592975
Friendlist: pastebin.com/Am2aVbVW

>Discordlist

MOMMY

>Replies:1
>posters:1

>Medea Lily
PANCAKES

>the falseflaggers are back from /tmg/ and /fgog/
well it was fun while it lasted

I'll be back in a bit. I'm leaving my saint quartz here. Please take good care of it.

OH NO NO NO

Is mommy viable for hard content? She has no guts or ways to reduce damage, doesn't she just die too quickly?

holy shit just got shiki from 3 quartz, thank you based gilkek for your free quartz

Seems like the americans are waking up

>have over 800 quartz
>was playing with the summon simulator before and failed to get anything after >1000 quartz several times
This sucks.

Mommy is extremely viable for hard cocktent

She's viable for large amounts of enemies in order to clear break bars constantly. She can't survive long but she sets the stage very easily for weaker servants to sweep.

I have an incurable disease, /fgoalter/

big shiki titties

Show me your f2p btw gold.

are we gonna get prillya and CCC collab? I don't want to spend money if we aren't gonna get kuro and bbb

If you die dont forget to post your bind code first faggot

It's not even 4am I am still awake you dumbass

>4 5*
bwahaha
the number to be under an SSRlet currently is 5 5*
try again

No wonder they had to create Bride.

But I just woke up and I am american

The Saint

Worst coast normalnigger

Dumb banana

Just tried it and it took me 1020 Quartz to get Bryn.
I got a Vlad and like 6 Beowulfs alongside a bunch of 4* servants. I also got a fuck ton of 5* CEs. 8 Vessels of the Saint, 2030, Kaleido, Victor of the Moon.
In any event the first 300SQ was way better than what I actually got during the banner. I didn't get a single 4* Servant or a single 5* CE.

serious question for my fellow mamaroller, which NP will you aim for ? I'm hesitating between 1 and 2, don't even dare to aim higher.

is for taint!

Not in pic related: 3.5 and Stheno.

ushi a qt

>missed 3 90% crit chances in a row
Is my luck finally coming to gacha? Should I roll?

I'd say yes.

Yes, do a 10 roll in the story right now

roll for the shiki feetsies

She lewds herself

I will be content with NP1 since I am f2pbtw and the game is easy enough to clear everything with NP1

slander

>Martha will never punch you in the balls

DELET

I want summer saint so badly I can taste the salt on her skin, but I must wait for a whole fucking year so I don't get spooked by French caster. Convince me to roll with a whopping 1% chance for her during her first appearance.

>I want summer saint so badly I can taste the salt on her skin
Knowing the gacha, salt is all you'll be tasting when she actually comes around.

>not using THAT
And by THAT I mean donating at church of course.

i'd 'donate' in her church alright

Throw a 10 roll at it when you feel like a very strong urge to roll instead of immediately after release. That way you'd have atleast tried and not regret it while admiring Ruler Marthe supports.

Holy shit! Just roll twice and get this. I only have Nero, D'eon and Lily for SR Saber. Hope it'll be something decent

Sumanai, he's actually quite good esp post strengthen

Sumanai.

sumanai

sumanai

dragon dildo guy

user?!

Astolfo!

Hahaha. I love Hakuno's reaction to that sentence and Nero backing up incredibly fast.

Fuck you /alter/. Don't underestimate me. I can't believe I get at least she is 5*, r-right?

Ignore everyone complaining about her. She's been fantastic for me.

She's a good girl, be sure to give her headpats and bowls of rice.

Congrats on your Grand Saber!

good work user, i actually want her

She isn't awful, especially right now.

THREE
POINT
FUCKING
FIVE

le 3.5 faec

f2p btw

>Nero building a bunch of female harems
>implying I wouldn't be okay with that

>tfw can no longer reply to these honestly since I rolled on the paid gacha

Arturia being bad is a meme born from the meme list which should be ignored anyway. Take good care of your cute saber.

I won't fucking make it HAAAAAAAAAAAAA

time to reroll

burn some CEs

She's extremely mediocre and doesn't do anything particularly well.

shirou get off the internet

>tfw want to roll the guaranteed paid gacha but can't because you can't use phone credit to buy in dollars

She is still better than any 4* saber (apart from maybe Nero but she does no damage)

Altera > Altria

t. el sign

I automatically assume that all >f2pbtw posters have at least rolled the paid gacha

God I hate the localization autism, why not call the Arturia and Attila?

So, how are people doing in the lamp mines?

Get me out

>max ascend your favorite servant of a class
>ascend all the servants once for sq

Altera isn't Attila, and Altria has no phonetic difference to Arturia to the Japanese.

Speaking of paid gacha, is it a bad idea to buy SQ on an emulator?

Lancelot when he gets released blows her out of the water and he's a 4*. Gawain can Buster gorilla meme better and Rama has better crits.

65 hours left.
780 natural AP left.
39 more runs left.

I never want to leave

What's better for that? Generic ghosts or the cute KnK-specific ones?

Her problem is more akin to being versatile enough to fit in multiple teams while not excelling at anything. She is similar to Emiya in that respect. You can roll the best servant in every class but that doesn't make every other servant in that class worthless.

>tfw not rolling until Da Vinci for Event CE
I kinda want Helena though

Don't call her Attila. It doesn't sound cute...

Altera doesn't translate to Atilla.
But Altria = Arturia triggers me way too much. I think they recently had a Valentine's CE that had "Artortia Pendragon" spelled in English but then "fixed" it to "Atlria Pendragon". Do they not have a single person over there that knows English?