/fgoalter/ - Fate/Grand Order NA General

Previous: >[Chaldea Boys Collection]
webview.fate-go.us/iframe/2018/0220_cbc2018/
Period: 2018-02-22 04:00 - 03-01 03:59 UTC
Amakusa Shirou, Astolfo and Child Gil will be on rateup for the entire duration
Vlad III, Zhuge Liang and Nikola Tesla will have rateups alongside Amakusa on 02/25, 02/26 and 02/27 respectively
Exchange the "CBC2018 Special Invitation" sent to your present box for a free CE
New Interludes for Diarmuid, Beowulf and Medea Lily

>[Half AP Story Quests and Challenge Quest Announcement]
webview.fate-go.us/iframe/2018/0220_mainquestaphelf/
Half AP Period (story quests only): 2018-02-22 04:00 - 03-15 03:59 UTC
Prison Tower event will begin on 03/01

>[Kara no Kyokai Collaboration Event]
webview.fate-go.us/iframe/2018/0206_gardenofsinners/
Period: 2018-02-08~02-22 3:59 UTC

>Rate-ups
Servants: 5* Ryougi Shiki (Saber)
CE: 5* Grand Puppeteer, 5* Mature Gentleman, 4* Vivid Dance of Fists, 4* Mystic Eyes of Distortion, 3* Repeat Magic, 3* Sprinter

>Event Guide
pastebin.com/CFbJCFj5

>[News]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

>[Mega-Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/edit#gid=525320539

>[Miscellaneous]
Rate ups in JP FGO: imgur.com/ins41Ts
Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=585071742
Servant Planner: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CfEa5k-sB5btC8905kZKPfRC07IokKM1sXnoXo6-YQo/edit#gid=537592975
Friendlist: pastebin.com/Am2aVbVW

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Il3jj9KsqBo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

hail to the king

Jalter Love!

Is battle continuation worth maxing on herc?

Based also Jalter!

Who the artists of these pics? they're cute

I HATE IT

>there are people who think dantes rerun = the first one

Jannu Horta!

*pats gently*

Waiifucucks SEETHING that Fujostacies get CHADlin,Waver and other top tier gameplay units/CEs
pffthahahaha, somethings never change

I would give her my Buster chain.

Okita!

*Jalter

What If my waifu is a big damage girl?

I'm officially not making it. Is it worth to buy what I can and buy the last with rare prisms?

so this is what Dragon Witch EX does

The Saint

>he lacks the facts

>buy the last with rare prisms
using a rare prism only unlocks the ability to buy it, you still need to get the regular mana prisms together for it.

5 facts about Alter Jannu!
1. Alter Jannu is cute!
2. Alter Jannu is my wife!
3. Alter Jannu has smelly feets!
4. Alter Jannu is not reddit!
5. J/alter/!

wtf bros... did onichan really leave us...

we are the onichan now

is the ultimate gameplayfag move to save all your sq during the entire year and roll for merlin?

Oh, well shit. Guess I'll hold on then.

Yes

no
check the catalog

I'm not gonna make it am I?

yes and must have waver from reroll

suicide pact for failed horta bros when

but why did they try to leave

oh no

Enjoy your 10 SUMANAI

Veeky Forums is a trash board that barely has moderation, I don’t blame them. but they should have known it was gonna fail hard

When do you guys think we'll be getting Proto Arthur? He's the one I want to save up for the most, but I also really want Merlin. How much time would I have to save up for Proto Arthur if I blew my load on Merlin?

they split off onto /jp/

I've got a grailed Alter, Bryn, Jeanne, and Caster Gilles. Any other Horta catalysts I'm missing?

The guaranteed 4* in a 10x roll is ANY 4* card or better, not a Servant. 4* Servants are still 3%, 5* CEs are still 4%, 5* Servants are still 1%. It's just a card that has a 93% chance of being Kirei abs.

The guaranteed Servant in a 10x roll is a 3* Servant or better.

>Amakusa Shirou's rate-up banner is at the same time of Dantes' banner
>Not even two weeks later will be America with Nightingale
Fucking why?! Fuck!
Does Nightingale have any other rate-ups?

>but they should have known it was gonna fail hard
Does that mean we face the same inevitable fate?

>"Veeky Forums is shit, let's go to /jp/"
>/jp/ has /fgog/, /fgoalter/ and FGO-haters
>/fgog/ spergs out about /fgoalter/ and FGO-haters
>chimp out and try to make a thread before the current one was deleted, causing mods to range ban most of /fgog/
>came back to Veeky Forums after they realized they can only make one thread every 3 days and have a 300 image limit

Could some one post the event guide pic pls? Here's a sad Bryn because i fucked up. Amigos.

Reminder whenever you use a support CHADlin you're prepping your waifu to take the BWSC to give her what she needs, even worse if you're spending to have him cuck your entire Chaldea

lose your way.mp4

roll for mordred

>came back to Veeky Forums after they realized they can only make one thread every 3 days and have a 300 image limit
This is the most hilarious part.

Dunno. But his NP looks and sounds much cooler than OG Seiba.
youtube.com/watch?v=Il3jj9KsqBo
I almost wish that he was in the anime instead of the OG.

>Shirou
>Dantes
>Nightingale
Why would you roll for any of these servants?
Dantes is understandable if you're a massive fujo.

Kushitda BTFO

Just follow the missions my dude.

Which Is why I'm gonna have my own np2 merlin

>only gone through one thread in 10 hours
I almost feel bad for them

Thanks lad.

>The guaranteed 4* in a 10x roll is ANY 4* card or better
Actually, it's a 4* CE. The system basically reads the occasion the first nine cards weren't golden and forces the last one to be a 4* CE. There won't come a 5* CE nor any servant out of the tenth should that happen

No problemo muchacho

kill yourself discordnigger

But who are you supposed to use your Merlin on if you don't get anyone else this year?

this event was way too long

Fluffy Servant

I totally agree, user.
Also, I just noticed, Gareth's name is mentioned during NP.

Gareth servant when

Mash

Stop making me like Medb.

(me)

Post that Medb comic

Which rooms were Medusa and Darius and/or Vlad in? I need to beat the shit out of them to finish my Divine, Rider, Berserker, Male, and Evil quests.

>not having two NP5 grailed Merlin so they would constantly cuck each other

Boys are cute

pm'd you the fix

dumb cat

But she's hot.

stop bullying medb

>Shirou
Apocryphal saint with a few similarities with Jeanne D'Arc, also a main antagonist, I like his non-samurai design as well and his fighting style.
>Dantes
Chuuni as fuck even in his original story, I like his sprite looking from the back, he shoots beams when he punches. Admittedly, between him and Shirou I'd choose Shirou.
>Nightingale
Is a nurse, actually the one responsible for making that an actual profession, survived and returned from a war, spread medical knowledge for many people, specifically writing it in a simple language for people with less reading knowledge. I like her design as well, though I don't like her artwork.

I overall like biblical or saint heroes. I also like those that have something to do with medicine in some way since I'm planning to become a doctor.

Anyone have the stream where some faggot who failed to get the foreigner servant deleted all his servants?

I wasn't theorycrafting or trying to interpret vague wordings and praying I'm right. The Summon Info page never says CEs only, and the Japanese datasheets all claim it's not just 4* CEs. If you have a few tens of thousands of quartz 10x rolls that say otherwise, I'd love to see it.

Nurse is also a really good support

I always rather choose 10x rather than a normal one. All the more because worse happens I at least get a gold card, something that isn't guaranteed doing singles

/fgo/ can zoom in on their waifu

it's over guys

I know what you mean user.

What an odd way for an Assassin to counter a Rider

>When do you guys think we'll be getting Proto Arthur?
1 year. If you start saving right this moment, roll nothing for a year and settle for NP1 then assuming average luck you can have both Proto and NP1 Merlin.

It’s more like it does 10 rolls if no +4* replace one card with a 4*CE and if there is no servant after that replace a 3* CE with a 3* servant.

Will you give me an answer if I post this offering?

where's this from?

gib updated herc sprite pls

ugh mommy guide gimme guide

Reminder to shun all Discord and /jp/ niggers for killing /fgog/

post santa lily and i'll tell you

Can't you just open cirno and look?

Can you still reroll? I want to play again but lost my account..

reeks of reddit

google it yourself you dumb beaner

>Will you give me an answer
Seek and ye shall find

>jaggies

>their smiles as they get turned into jello by the one they love most
evrytiem