/tesg/~The Elder Scrolls General

>Mods, modding GUIDES, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact" button at the top right of the site!

>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/wt4tJyKW (embed)
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/BZsXJB9T (embed)
>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

Elder thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/7ZbrK38W
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Skyrim is a good game

I wish I could be an adventurer like you, and go wherever I want.

*presses G*

have you bled yet?

Dunmer

get out of my house, kid

Nord

>human skanks with pointy ears

There should be a /tesg/ edit of pic related.

i'm not insulting the guy
try to make a realistic woman like that, it's hard as fuc
i doubt he's doing it ironically

bosmer

hair?

imperial

update from KS hairstyle

>inb4 all mutt faces are replaced with heiko's characters

>update from KS hairstyle
ty

CUTE

It doesn't matter. The iron is hot. Strike it.

>Markarth is where the Dominion struck to tighten their enforcement of the ban on Talos
>it's a city loyal to the Empire
>Thalmor agents freely strut about the jarl's palace
>there's a shrine of Talos in the center of the fucking city
Nords are fucking idiots.

el ogro de las americas...

hot

The hitomi tanaka of tesg.

if she cuts down the thicc by half and changes hairs brynn is unironically a top tier waifu

How does /tesg/ feel about Ethereal Elven Overhaul?

I like it.
>inb4 muh ridges

bad mod as your characters face will brake when you uninstall it

fuck that the gradual increasing is hilarious

well the body is actually beyond satire that it's getting ironically good
face needs work though

I used it some time but eventually got tired of updating all that mess of a tints along with requiem so now I don't use it
fuck elves

why do you use it then?

>brake
god fuck im such a brainlet

but i dont? nobody here has used it in years

>but i dont? nobody here has used it in years
then what do you use?

well textures and racemenu

just say "i don't want to tell you", fucker

Soviee looks more amazing than before. I'm in love.

nigga...

still looking for more stuff i can add to the dunmer textures but i think its getting a bit too much. Might do the ashlander ritual scars on optional ones tho

Finally have my bow

>iron arrows
lol

Monstrous size has no intrinsic merit, unless inordinate exsanguination be considered a virtue...
They're shite but they do the job

What happened to Brodual?

They fell for the top 100 meme and now it's too late to back out and cancel the series but they're also unwilling to continue lmao

Ok tesg
I took a break from skryim when I lost my 2Tb HDD that took all my mods and install with it
Got around to re installing sse, but I can't seem to remember the name of a mod
It was a sword, greatswords mod (something about a raven or a crow, an undulating blade like a flamberge, blue centerpiece gem)
I'd post load order but I'm away from PC rn

100 septims I make the shot

>sse

Holy shit that killcam was sick

Sounds like a dumb excuse. Do people really care about that top 100 anyway?

>Hurr stop having fun with something I don't like

>armor hit
reload save it didn't count

no but Brodual are faggots who wanted to do something unique and not to be like other mod review channels

he's still chopping wood
you barely made it

Holy shit nice Romulan

It's banter from the heart user, I want you to have more mods

bosmer

Thus ends the tale of Yasuo I, famed for his mlg noscope trickshot skills

how am i supposed to install realistic ragdolls so that it works with hdt?

Yo. I mentioned in the previous thread that I'm getting back to Skyrim, and I'm going to re-mod the game from scratch on a fresh install of my new computer. As I said before, I haven't modded this game since 2014 and I have only a few questions:

1. What is the best order to install mods? What I mean is should I install graphic mods first, then gameplay mods, then weapons and armor, or is there a way some of you prefer otherwise?

2. What is the best combat overhaul currently out there? Both for magic, archery, and melee. Because I could definitely use something to spice up the archaic play style. And if there's no real good combat overhaul for me like, are there any decent animation replacers.

3. I remember UNP being the most favored Body Mod here, but back in the day I preferred cbbe because it gave equal treatment to the Beast races whereas was the creator of unp was all "haha I'm not touching those icky furries humans only :)" which I felt was actually kind of obnoxious. So is there decent support for the Beast races with UNP now? And which body mod has overall more armor to choose from these days?

And finally 4. How are the sex mods looking these days, the stuff back in 2014 was pretty janky.

install xp32 over it

1: Use Mod Organizer and start with patches followed by gameplay. Run the game every 3-4 mods and stresstest it to make sure its still stable and running.

2: There are no overhauls check tesgeneral.com start with the essential section and work your way down. magic mods: pastebin.com/7ZbrK38W

3: UUNP. CBBE is outdated, has no textures, lower polygon count and no good outfits. UUNP supports any and all races.

Sexmods are still just as shit as they used to be. Unstable, will make your game crash, terrible animations.

Are there any bimbofication mods
like gameplay ones

So im about to get a new PC, would my game still work if I backed up my MO folder and skyrim folder and just pop it into the new PC?

i'm guessing with mo is not that simple?
because that doesn't work

This is how my load order is
1)fixes
2)Graphics retextures
3)the essinals (xp32, skyui, racemenu, Body mods)
4)hair mods
5)animation mods
6) armor/followers
7)scripted mods

you usually want the heavy stuff at the bottom of your load order, (assuming you're using MO) it's just easier to track if something goes wrong or you get many CTD. I Don't crash whatsoever unless I install 4k textures

saver your mods folder and profile folder

its as simple as a change in priority
use xpmse instead of xp32 too and update fnis

Is it normal for your save file to rapidly increase in size while doing the main quest?

>saver your mods folder and profile folder
w-what do you mean

nigga just save your mod organizer folder and read on steam migrate procedure it's pretty wonky

it's normal for a save file to be 2mb-6mb. Not 40mb

ben0r :DDD

Is there a mod for SE that shows what level a spell is before you buy it? Just downloaded a mod that adds 400 spells and its super cluttered.

i am using xpmse
anyway it works now

Nice dick bro mind if I SUCC

It just makes elves look like humans. Elves are supposed to have sharper/pointier features, not round faces like humans

That said you can still make your elf look like an elf but most end up looking like these: I don't have any pics but I made an elf that still looked like an elf while being attractive. It's mostly the eyes and wrinkles in the vanilla skyrim that makes them ugly

>I don't have any pics but I made an elf that still looked like an elf while being attractive.

lol this post has to be a regular trying to bait the others or something

Nice dodge bitch

from all the textures mods out there what's your favorite?
i mean the static mesh mod looks really good but i want to take it to the next step

no bully pls

2mb-6mb is unrealistic for a modded game.
I have a save with the main and two dlc quests finished at 23mb.

My current game is at 15mb with college finished and at the part before the dragon elder scroll.

Main quest/s, yes.
I noticed that, too, when I fucked around without doing any story quests.

>tfw people who make characters I find attractive refuse to share their presets

TKRE or Rudy?
Vivid Weathers or Purity 2018 or COT?
Purity Waters or RW2?

Please explain how clones' elves doesn't look like elves. They have brow ridges, sharp features, prominent cheekbones...

Skull shape is different. She looks like she had one of those botched plastic operations.

I've played a ton of Morrowind and Skyrim but haven't touched Oblivion. Is it worth playing in 2018? What mods do I need?

Fatso...

What?

>twin brother and I download the Daedric font and have written to each other enough to understand it

how autistic

Well he never said modded or not. Plus, people who play

We can see through your trickery. You want to use them to fuck darkies and fat old men.

You're the reason Ava hid his followers.

My friend knows how to write LotR elf letters.

I don't even install sex mods, I just want an attractive character.

The quests are generally very good. Not just the factions either - the miscellaneous side quests are fun too. The main quest kinda sucks though, it's mostly fetch quests and at one point you have to give up 1 Daedric artifact.

I have quite a lot of mods (mostly weapons/armor with some quests) and my latest save file is at 80mb after killing Alduin.

>being this paranoid
I know that Ava is dumb as fuck due to his half-monkey heritage, but I didn't think that he would be this stupid.

I wasn't talking to you thot

rood and uncalled for

Nah, it was a good call. The guy was obviously after Snake's waifus.

Obsidian Weathers for LE When?

The main and only target was Yarti. What Ava did only screwed over people who wanted sexy goat girls in their game.

Nice try fatty.