>SoV Links
pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

Last thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.com/7gder7fb
youtube.com/watch?v=Ltrjf1SdSLc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>had defense team with bonus unit + dragons
>swapped out bonus unit to restore my dragon team after getting my first (You)
>new arena season start
>forgot to swap my bonus unit back in
>got 2 (You)'s without bonus boost
>see Alm in one of them
>mfw

if this causes 5*+10s to reset to 0 every whale currently in the game will quit

>huge shitstorm over Eirika getting 1 (one) alt
>Ike gets a third alt who also happens to be a legendary fucking hero
>ITS THA DUDE FROM SMASH BROS YEAH LETS ALL GET HIM FOR FREE WHILE AT IT

That isn't the brain-damaged guy, is it?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
DELETE THIS ALMCHAD CANNOT BE STOPPED!

>Dr. Sakura

HAAAAAAAH?!?!

>implying people aren't too heavily invested in this game to quit
They'll just bitch and moan for a week or two before getting used to it.

Pulled +Atk/-Res Honkers last night. I want to use her in Arena, so should I promote a shitty Cordelia for Galeforce fodder? I could also fodder off -Atk Brave Roy for that, but he's my only one

>when you get a literal (You)

RD Ike isn't an alt retard

That Ike isn't an alt.

Did you get the ones from the nintendo club rewards yet? It's 2000 feathers for 100 silver coins.
Other than that just do the dailies, quests and missions.

Which one? There's a load of them.

Post Arena run.

>They added 6*
>So they could add 7*
>Why should I spend money if they're just going to invalidate all my "effort"

Whales are retards but they're not stupid.

So update today or what ?

At minimum we'll get the trailer.

Am I supposed to bother with this shit?

I hope this Hinocuck has been seething for the last 9 hours

DR SAKURA

tomorrow, the unit banner isn't even out until tonight

Shitstorm happened only because she was released in the middle of CYL2.

I mean the brain damaged chink, some anons link his videos here sometimes and a lot of the titles are Dr. Sakura and some other shit

Sigurd's story is literally about how fighting for his friends spirals out of control, user. He goes to war with a neighbouring country because they kidnapped one of his childhood friends.

You ready for Ike #4?

>Whales are retards but they're not stupid.

>Sigurd conquores hals the coninent because of his childhood frined
Geez.

Remember that you can get Fjorm in book 2, guys.

I cant figure out how to do that shit without those faggots dying.

I've had whale friends quit over Ayra and the god damn Christmas drought, those will be like gentle whispers compared to the earthquake that would be every 5*+10 whales' spent $1000s investing in going a waste if they get reset to 6*+0 upon promotion.

>best Ike still isn't in the game
IS please

It's because Spics have no moral standards. Telliusspics were celebrating at Black Knight 2, too.

>I don't care for literally free orbs and feathers

If you have the patience use arena assault

I wanna get over my nervousness and write some smut. Tell me which you'd prefer, /feg/. I made several options to cater to different people
strawpoll.com/7gder7fb

Sacred Stones redditors whine about everything
who cares what they think

>Mfw its not a female GHB as usual

They're the same character.
It's an alt.
>inb4 you didn't play por/rd

NEVER EVER

I'm ready for the best Ike.

Here's a list of my 5 stars. Just looking for some advice on if I should build up any of the sub 40 guys, and how. Any of the dupes and BIke are bad IVs, so I'd appreciate advice on who I should give their skills to, as well. I also have a 4* +Spd Soleil I'm looking to build, if she would appreciate anything here

That's not what is considered an alt dumb cunt

Didn't he invaded Augustria because Lachesis requested for help? I don't remember well.

Nice! Is Sigurd +10 as Cecilia?

>Heroes spoil me on Zelgius
I let PoR unfinished for way too long, i finish it yesterday and when he showed up i started to freak the fuck out because i knew who he was
Gotta play RD later today, any advice?

Y-yes
I hope it's a beach banner
no homo

>Holy Wat

Been gone all day. Do we know who it is already?

Lachesis never asked for his help but he invaded anyway.

Writing smut is really fun. My Corrin x Lilith smut is about 22 pages long.

BOSS!

Im surprised best Ike isnt in the game yet.

No, the border would be different if that were the case. He's +5.

What? There were tons of people complaining about how he didn't have his red armor and they basically completely spoiled BK's identity for people who didn't play PoR/RD with no fucks given.

The issue with Eirikav is that she was a CyL-esque alt released in the fucking middle of CyL2.

Does it include literal fishfucking?

>dragonscrub
>Reinhardt
Why even bother asking? You're just a brainless metaslave anyways. Save your stuff until the next fotm comes and then go all out.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ltrjf1SdSLc

FE TRAILER!

Can't give in-depth advice atm, but you have no reason not to merge Jeorges

>rolled a +Attack/-HP Honk

oh baby

what does she like most? Brave Lance, Hinoka's Spear or Firesweep?

How are people losing to my shit ass team?

>My Corrin x Lilith smut is about 22 pages long.

No. It takes place in a timeline where Lilith can go in and out of dragon form like any other Manakete in the series.

Legendary Ike isn't an alt (at least not until Hero FE10 Ike comes out), and Brave Ike resulted from the poll. Neither FE9 nor FE10 Ike has actually gotten a single "Special Hero" alt.
Eirika's nonsensical alt caused a shitstorm because it set a the precedent for characters getting non-limited alts for no reason at any time.

Nice.
I don't know why I thought she requested help when Eldigan was captured. I shoukd replay the game but I hate chapter 2 map.

you cheeky motherfucker

>vector
>winter thotja
>merged vlyn

sick humblebrag m8

>chapter 8x of Thracia
>using units specifically to support Dagda and Tanya while Dagda's trying to solo
>using Leif and Lifis as dodge tanks to save my weakened troops from death
>throwing away all of Tanya's weapons to get Dagda some more time until the rest of the units arrived
>making sure to use all of my units, including thieves, to the best of my ability and get amazing items in return
This is all really small stuff but playing Thracia just makes me happy, the maps can be great.

what's that unit that you dont have and want the most /feg/?
>WTharja
>Luke, even if he sucks

UHHH BROS??

Is something wrong user? I literally couldn't break into T20 without dragons, plus after getting a ton of -Atk BIkes it seemed like it would be fun to build. How have you played this long and don't have a cav and dragon team?

Make sure you play normal and pray that the 3-13 archer blesses your run

They were complaining because they wanted a different alt, not because he had an alt mongoloid.
>The issue with Eirikav is that she was a CyL-esque alt released in the fucking middle of CyL2.
No, people were anal because she had a normal non-seasonal alt, and people were complaining because she got "Knoll's tome". Meanwhile Zelgius had boosted BST, a prf special and a prf B skill to go with his prf Distant Counter weapon. Lucina and Roy were second place in CYL and they didn't even get that.

Her being stuck in her stupid fish form is the biggest travesty of fates, outside the story anyway.

He will never rape half my barracks.

>The issue with Eirikav is that she was a CyL-esque alt
Man people are fucking stupid.
Eirika isn't a CYL-esque alt, at all.

At worst, she's just another sign of powercreep, but with an average prf and normal BST that's hardily anything worth writing about.

If people want to complain about CYL-esque units, look at Sigurd.

what she likes is to give Hone Fliers to Cordelia

For real when is next direct?

>mock almfags
>w-whatabout hinocuck!

Never ever.

I want to see an original costume on him more than another of his in-game outfits, honestly, but FE9 Lord Ike and FE10 Hero Ike are plenty welcome too.

I spent 200 orbs and Lukas broke my pity rate. 3 times.
I despise Lukas now.

Fates is my favorite FE game in the series and I actually like the story. But Lilith being stuck in fish form is the biggest waste of potential in the entire game. I just want to be able to romance her and have Kana with her.

The blood relation makes it better

Vanilla Azura would be just the thing for a Revelation starting lineup theme team.

lads if I have a Caeda with the right IV's is she worth building even if I have an Elincia?

2Superior4Me

Luke is pretty good, too bad he's really outclassed these days. I still use him in just about all my AA runs

>literally throwing a rare skill like Hone Fliers in the trash
At least give it to a good lance flier like Tana.

>burning perfect IV units

w e w l a d
e
w
l
a
d

>Fates is my favorite FE game in the series and I actually like the story

I should have seen this shit coming a mile away

I wish dew was easier to get, I wanna get Marth his spectrum drive, Raven his wew lad 6 and Honkers her Guidance memes but I only have enough for one refine, worst part is there's bound to be more good refines in the future.