/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Previous thread >/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>Danganronpa News Updated 11/15/17
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC Spike Chunsoft opens North American publishing branch

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide *MUST READ IF YOU ARE NEW*
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information
pastebin.com/M1sg5ftn - Danganronpa V3 Bonus Mode starting guide
Modding guides: docs.google.com/document/d/1J1kzVZus2k1ci8uiNUYuyXfHuGfnoDHELQ9httsdCMw/edit
docs.google.com/document/d/1LDc2DG46Jzs7oyp8vnzDonuqMtLetew6T5TqIZVoVgM/edit

>Danganronpa 1&2
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony:
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles Updated 28/12/2017
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains DOWNLOADS "wink", art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

>Danganronpa fan works pastebin *contains links to fanart, fan-fiction, and dr-related artists*
pastebin.com/DkRdiShK

>Winter Danganronpa:
docs.google.com/document/d/1lwq5uisL7AlEGiQIvn84Hf4KuEm5nlbhjRyJ-XE3M54/edit

Other urls found in this thread:

komaeda.neocities.org/sim/vn.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I love Junko!

I love Chihiro

Reminder to report and ignore pajeet. If you feed it, it'll get worse.

I love my wife!

ass

Angie and her beloved Saihara!

>1 second away
LOVEMIND

Marrying Mikan Tsumiki!!!

I love Shirogane!

Your wife loves you too!

What part of CCDR are you guys looking forward to the most? I can't wait for the FTEs!

Oumaede!

I love Nagito!

can't wait to see you avoid another ban

Give me more!!!! MORE!!!!!

The part where I track you down in real life and kill you, posting proof of the act on /drg/. Please post more pictures, it narrows down the search

>"___" Smile.png I love "___"!
Explain this meme

please explain how my game is any different from WinterDR? Only difference is that i'm using photos instead of sprites.

Who the fuck is rusty in Chiakipajeet's lore?

Mukuro Loves Naegi! Mukuro will not approve of anyone trying to mess with her Hope Bunny

During American primetime hours, this general really loses what little quality it had. Twelve hours from now is when the thread slows down and the majority of shitposters and avatarfag orbiters go to sleep, or stop posting. It's unfortunate because I'm in an American timezone as well, and I've had multiple fun discussions at that time despite it being well past midnight.

No matter who you main in the DR fighting game remember Izuru is above all.

I love Anonymous!

>205929909
>your game
Poo In The Loo, you don't have a game. Not even a working engine. You're just a mad, underage, ugly and fat street shitter who's mad that he's not getting attention.

NOO

>1 INT
feels bad to be a literal retard, eh Hajizuru?

But user, i'm making a super danganronpa 2 mod! see? it's related to danganronpa because i said i'm kidding DR2! and i have as much proof of it as winterdr!

Kek

Keep them coming Pajeet. This is still much more interesting than fujoposting. I never understood what WinterDRS was tho.

>tfw I just was about to repost this but you did
Why is it always my posts you take ;_;

Shuichi/Kaede: Missionary
Kaito/Maki: Reverse cowgirl
Kokichi/Himiko:Anal
Rantaro/Tsumugi: Doggy

Non fujos OUT

>Poo In The Loo answering to himself
Pathetic.

Fucking kys

Hey, at least, thank to streetshitter, I'm starting to understand how people feel like when I post spanking.
At least I make sure to use words that can be filtered, the streetshitter does its best to avoid these, so I'm already better than him.

Can I still post wholesome pics thou?

Fujos are great because they make the most lewds

Fujos keep this show running with their money and content.

i can't post TOO much, unlike winter DR my game actually has a plot that will be spoiled if i go into too much detail!

Who's the better housemaid?

Chisa pizza

It's beyond pathetic, it's just sad.

Everyone is better than him. Even you.

I thought you said you didn't give a shit about winterDR why do you trashtalk about it?

My waifu, of course.

Moodboard for feminine Saihara desired by everyone.

Maybe the reason the threads are low quality is because they're all in their secret discord

Futa Chisa and Futa Kirumi DOMINATING me

>inb4 it's made by Taimabullies so I must shittalk it

Kirumi

>Naegi, I think your sister would produce a worthy heir to the Togami family

A reminder that Kyoko is the best girl

A thing of beauty, just like Saihara is.

Because he's pajeet. He's a hypocrit and a retard who thinks that being hated and being famous are good things on Veeky Forums.

I want them to serve and scold me.

>But that's MY SISTER!

Who's better? KGSanon or Pajeet?

KGSanon. Not an Oumafag btw.

KGSAnon was based, don't compare him to a street shitter

KSGanon. At least they're white

Unrealistic. No way Tenko would be caught dead near Saihara.

KGSanon actually wanted a better general, Pajeet is just sperging out at whoever wrongs him

Pajeet is the genuine best thing to come out of danganronp, including Danganronpa

KGSanon was a huge irritating cunt at the time, we only like him now because he's gone

komaeda.neocities.org/sim/vn.html

t.pageet

And I'm sure I'd like Simone if it were gone too

Reminder that /drg/ loves Moekiyo!

Kaebee!

>This page has a lot of asses, so please allow time for it to load.
It took me some time to understand.

Who the fuck is KGSAnon?

Sorry, like is a very strong word and not at all what I mean. I wouldn't actively hate it whenever it posts

/drg/ school
/drg/ school shooting

KGSanon nearly ended /drg/ and BTFO of the mods. Dude was savage. Chiakiautist can't compare at all. He's a scrub.

>fujos made a working game before WinterDR
Be ashamed. All of you.

Why don't you help, mmm?

Me too!

I miss Puerto Rico kun

I don't know how to make a game!

Do fujos always sniff their own farts?

What does that mean?

CHIAKICHADCHIAKICHADCHIAKICHADCHIAKICHADCHIAKICHADCHIAKICHADCHIAKICHADCHIAKICHADCHIAKICHADCHIAKICHADCHIAKICHADCHIAKICHADCHIAKICHADCHIAKICHADCHIAKICHADCHIAKICHADCHIAKICHADCHIAKICHADCHIAKICHADCHIAKICHADCHIAKICHADCHIAKICHADCHIAKICHADCHIAKICHADCHIAKICHADCHIAKICHADCHIAKICHADCHIAKICHADCHIAKICHADCHIAKICHADCHIAKICHADCHIAKICHADCHIAKICHADCHIAKICHADCHIAKICHADCHIAKICHADCHIAKICHADCHIAKICHADCHIAKICHADCHIAKICHADCHIAKICHADCHIAKICHADCHIAKICHADCHIAKICHADCHIAKICHADCHIAKICHADCHIAKICHADCHIAKICHADCHIAKICHADCHIAKICHADCHIAKICHADCHIAKICHADCHIAKICHADCHIAKICHADCHIAKICHADCHIAKICHADCHIAKICHADCHIAKICHADCHIAKICHADCHIAKICHADCHIAKICHADCHIAKICHADCHIAKICHADCHIAKICHADCHIAKICHADCHIAKICHADCHIAKICHADCHIAKICHADCHIAKICHADCHIAKICHADCHIAKICHADCHIAKICHADCHIAKICHADCHIAKICHADCHIAKICHADCHIAKICHADCHIAKICHADCHIAKICHADCHIAKICHADCHIAKICHADCHIAKICHADCHIAKICHADCHIAKICHADCHIAKICHADCHIAKICHADCHIAKICHADCHIAKICHADCHIAKICHADCHIAKICHADCHIAKICHADCHIAKICHADCHIAKICHADCHIAKICHADCHIAKICHADCHIAKICHADCHIAKICHADCHIAKICHADCHIAKICHADCHIAKICHADCHIAKICHADCHIAKICHADCHIAKICHADCHIAKICHADCHIAKICHADCHIAKICHADCHIAKICHADCHIAKICHADCHIAKICHADCHIAKICHADCHIAKICHADCHIAKICHADCHIAKICHADCHIAKICHADCHIAKICHADCHIAKICHADCHIAKICHADCHIAKICHADCHIAKICHADCHIAKICHADCHIAKICHADCHIAKICHADCHIAKICHADCHIAKICHADCHIAKICHADCHIAKICHADCHIAKICHADCHIAKICHADCHIAKICHADCHIAKICHADCHIAKICHADCHIAKICHADCHIAKICHADCHIAKICHADCHIAKICHADCHIAKICHADCHIAKICHADCHIAKICHADCHIAKICHADCHIAKICHADCHIAKICHADCHIAKICHADCHIAKICHADCHIAKICHADCHIAKICHADCHIAKICHADCHIAKICHADCHIAKICHADCHIAKICHADCHIAKICHADCHIAKICHADCHIAKICHADCHIAKICHADCHIAKICHADCHIAKICHADCHIAKICHADCHIAKICHADCHIAKICHADCHIAKICHADCHIAKICHADCHIAKICHADCHIAKICHADCHIAKICHADCHIAKICHADCHIAKICHADCHIAKICHADCHIAKICHADCHIAKICHADCHIAKICHADCHIAKICHADCHIAKICHADCHIAKICHADCHIAKICHADCHIAKICHADCHIAKICHADCHIAKICHADCHIAKICHADCHIAKICHADCHIAKICHADCHIAKICHADCHIAKICHADCHIAKICHADCHIAKICHADCHIAKICHADCHIAKICHADCHIAKICHADCHIAKICHADCHIAKICHADCHIAKICHADCHIAKICHADCHIAKICHADCHIAKICHADCHIAKICHADCHIAKICHADCHIAKICHADCHIAKICHADCHIAKICHADCHIAKICHADCHIAKICHADCHIAKICHADCHIAKICHAD

Pretty sure there are a few other working Tumblr Komaeda dating sims out there, plus those two R18 Komahina games.

>REEE I'LL BE AS GREAT AS KGSANON: PEOPLE WILL REMEMBER ME!

Neither do I, yet I'm making a "Make Monaca your waifu by abusing her" game. I just need to play UDG to figure out how she reacts.

Girls don't fart, dummy. Of course, a smelly boy would never understand!

monaca

>pajeet is SEETHING
We broke it, gentlemen.

i'm not the one spamming that, dork
i'm already far better tho

what if the zeussufags really did ally with ccc

nyamami

t. Chabashira

Nah you're not and will never be.

The fact you're trying this hard to be better than KGSanon is pathetic. What made KGSanon so good was he genuinely believed in his autistic beliefs and didn't care for fame.

Girls don't poop either, it's always roses that comes out instead!

>KGSanon
Who?

ok
im still not the one posting it tho

You are cool, I like you. I wonder why, though.

SDR2 but nagito talks in kansai ben

t. Definitely Chabashira, all that is required now is the urine fetish

nya