Kingdom Come Deliverance General

Phoneposter edition

>What is Kingdom Come Deliverance?
Kingdom Come Deliverance is an open world RPG set in the Bohemian countryside of the Holy Roman Empire in the very early 15th century. You play as Henry, son of a blacksmith, voiced by and modeled from an inbred looking Englishman. The game was kickstarter funded to the tune of around 5 million USD. The map is 16km sq. From the homepage:
>The death of its beloved ruler, Emperor Charles IV, has plunged the kingdom into dark times
>One of Charles' sons, Wenceslas, has inherited the crown.
>His half-brother and King of Hungary, Sigismund the Red Fox, senses weakness in Wenceslas.
>Sigismund travels to Bohemia and kidnaps his half-brother. With no king on the throne, Sigismund is now free to plunder Bohemia and seize its riches.
>You end up in the service of Lord Radzig Kobyla, who is forming a resistance against the invasion.

>Official sites & social media
kingdomcomerpg.com/
twitter.com/WarhorseStudios
youtube.com/channel/UCIqUdfkbYmCGM-YRmk28zCg
twitch tv warhorsestudios

>Gameplay
look it up faggot
there's dev blogs on youtube, loads of losers on twitch, funny moment and bugs compilations everywhere and webms floating around /v/ and /wsg/

>Wiki
kingdomcomedeliverance.wiki.fextralife.com

>Fixes
May or may not fix/improve frame rate
Put this into launch options
>16 GB or more RAM
-heapsize 2097152
>8 GB of RAM
-heapsize 1048576
Plate armor commissions when? edition

>Pastebins
pastebin.com/F9W9bwCz
pastebin.com/mSvK6ec9

I really need help with the "Siege" quest regarding the herbalist women, i've asked all 3 and im no further than i was. I found two sources asking for the exact same thing online but neither of those had been solved. There has to be someone here who has done it right?

it's a nice game

I've just landed this guy a job, I came back for my repayment and I find him sleeping at noon. I did some shit, came back at 9pm and he's still sleeping. I'm going to fucking murder this lazy sack of shit

I'm trying to do a nonlethal playthrough but I saw some footage of huge battles integral to the main quest. It's already difficult to make two opponents surrender at once. I don't think I'll be able to make dozens surrender after multiple battles without saving. Is there really no way to avoid those huge fights?

Honestly the reputation system is broken.
>Sleep in a bed not marked as private
>Get woken up and attacked
>Now I have low rep there

>Knock out and rob store unseen
>Now entire town hates me

It's way too easy to get -100 reputation

>Think of getting into this game
>Decide to do some research
>Everywhere I go I hear people crying and spouting "MUH RACIST GAME"

Can anyone explain this faggotry before I hop into the game and start the next crusade?

at least there is a reputation system
think of the faction mods!

Identity politics make people retarded, more news at 11. Just learn to ignore absolutely everyone that talks about games and politics in the same sentence.

>threads are slowing down
>steam sales flatlining
>player count is dropping fast

Well, we had a good run while it lasted. Maybe Cyberpunk 2077 will be the savior we were looking for.

Eh, games are just media made by people who sometimes do have an agenda. In this case it's unfounded but just saying politics is always irrelevant is bullshit.

>Everywhere I go I hear people crying and spouting "MUH RACIST GAME"

thats because news sites get more clicks by making articles that piss everyone off.

Can't wait to see the rewards for reaching +100 with the loli faction :^)

Where all them skill books at?
The scribe shitter in Rattay is sleeping all day, so I don't know if he even has a time window where he sells anything.
And there are like two other scribes in total.

Basically the dev is a gamergater (online harassment campaign against women) who made a bunch of alt-right posts on twitter and called on his racist. He also cut out black people from his game citing "historical accuracy", but then actual historians blew him the fuck out on that also.

Game is still pretty good, but the dev is an indefensible cunt.

ez bait

Check other traders also. And taverns for drinking books.

>do bad things
>game punishes you
Yeah, remember how they said they wanted to make this game realistic? Fucking get a room in the inn or sleep in a camp outside the gates. Don't steal people's shit. This isn't rocket surgery.

This shouldn't happen.

Weak bait senpai

>but then actual historians blew him the fuck out on that also.

The chance a tiny rural area of 1400s Bohemia would have a single black person living there at a given time is basically nonexistent, you dumb fuck.

>you are never going to run by the river with Theresa
>you are never going to smile and laugh with her
>you are never going to feel her touch
>you are never going to eat that sweet thicc ass

I think it's more the stealth system/crime system doesn't know what the fuck is going on.

>Identity politics make people retarded
>"HURR THE TRUTH IS RACIST SO IT SHOULD BE CENSORED AND REWRITTEN TO PROTECT MY FEELINGS"

I figured as much.

>Click on this image
>Immediately the first two words I see are "African kings"
>mfw

Should I even read this thing? Is it going to kill my brain cells?

>news sites get more clicks by making articles that piss everyone off

Fake news is pretty damn annoying, I'll admit.

I can't help but feel like you're trolling. Your post is something I unfortunately can't take seriously. However, I will assume that no-life SJWs are finding excuses to be angry at the developer and drama happened because of people pushing their political agendas onto a fucking video game.

>default UI
Disgusting.

The Cherchez la Femme quest is beyond broken. Would advise people to exercise caution if they have it.

>If you save during/after you kidnap Margaret, the game will break. You won't be able to get out of the game saved menu. It just stays blank.
>Sometimes, upon delivering Margeret, Hanekin Hare will go hostile and attack you for no fucking reason.
>If you do manage to kidnap and deliver her successfully, get the confession and hand it over, the game will not correctly teleport you to Divish with Hanekin. You cannot progress further either.

Warhorse needs to patch this quest. Wasted like half an hour doing this bullshit. Pretty sure it broke because I completed everything before dawn, which is stupid.

Not according to actual historians who point out that trade routes from African went right through the region. Is it really that crazy to think a single black trader might have been in the region, and giving the local white women his BBC.

it has that telepathic guard problem. as soon as one dude spots you the entire town knows. Night Raid is a perfect example of this.

Agenda is irrelevant outside of how it affects gameplay and story. You can judge games just fine without dragging in politics. If their agenda resulted in a shit story, you can just say that the story is shit, inconsistent etc., and likewise for gameplay. The same goes for books and movies. If you can't enjoy good media because you disagree with the creator on something you're mentally ill. If the media is bad, it's likewise bad regardless of how you feel about the creator(s).

default UI is a solid 10/10

The innkeeper wasn't around.
Anyway, point is they COULDNT HAVE KNOWN I ROBBED THEM.
Also,
>Sleep in some random peasants bed
>Entire town hates you, bounty on your head
Yeah crime of the century lol

Was her questline just there to get Henry's dick wet? After I banged her I never got any more conversation out of her. Does Henry have a baby dick?

>as soon as one dude spots you the entire town knows
It's even worse. Killing the executioner gave me -100 rep despite it being midnight and not having anyone around.

>Should I even read this thing?
Not him, but I just read that article this morning.
It's actually not a bad review up until that point, but from there on it's pretty retarded.

>finding excuses to be angry at the developer and drama happened because of people pushing their political agendas onto a fucking video game
The drama was just Vavra just saying there would be no blacks in game because it is 1403 bohemia and it would be extremely unlikely for even Moor traders to make it to bohemia.

If black men were in the area in that time, then in the present the entire population would be black. No woman can resist the allure of the BBC.

Yes.

also apparently bumping into people slowly chips away at your rep.

DON'T COMMIT A CRIME AND CRY WHEN YOU ARE PUNISHED YOU STUPID NIGGER

Fuck off to /tesg/ with your waifu posting

>Game takes place in a time and setting before niggers were relevant
>Game has no niggers in it
>People get mad when they can't play as a nigger, interact with a nigger or kill a nigger

SJWs everyone

DON'T DRINK TO MUCH!
The alcoholic debuff is bugged and never goes away. It nukes your stats and you can't get rid of it.

so everytime I drop the trap bird it simply disappears, didn't had this bug before. Tried 2 time already

What's your favorite dialog so far?

>find kunesh
>ask for my money
>he attacks me
>defend myself
>80 groschen fine
What the fuck?

FAC....FACK!

>The alcoholic debuff is bugged and never goes away. It nukes your stats and you can't get rid of it.
just like in real life

>This game is great cause it's so realistic guys
>Don't mind the fact that all the NPC's sleep with there eyes open and are also all telepathic

Are you sure you're moving it tot your horse inventory? If you are, try putting it in a slightly different place or going somewhere else and coming back a bit later, it seems to fall through the ground in come places.

>The alcoholic debuff is bugged and never goes away. It nukes your stats and you can't get rid of it.

Just like in real life! Pretty realistic too since they didn't have rehab back then, right?

>someone beat me to it because I had to take a fucking piss

That's pretty realistic desu.

At what level of warfare and swords can I basically not care about melee tactics and swing crazily until random bandit fucks die in terror? Currently level 6 / 7 and that's after some training, before then still found a bandit could 1 v 1 me.

I know this is bait but it honestly blows my mind there are people who think caravans of black people were a thing in Europe.
The goods from Africa arrived at Med ports, and from there European traders took over.
Why the fuck should some Damascus traders spend half a year trudging across middle European roads to sell his shit, when he can just sell it to some fucker in Naples and go back to fucking sheep?

Probably that boyknight who wants to duel me because his mom told him to

>people don't gossip about the weird cunt that snuck into their home and slept in their bed/stole shit
The game isn't perfect. Get over it or uninstall.

Use Bernards combo training to cheese levels. Just keep attacking him till he ends the training, restart the training and keep going.

HERE DUDE, JUST DRINK THIS MAGIC POTION AND ALL YOUR PROBLEMS WITH ALCOHOL WILL GO AWAY

You think that's bad.
>Walking through one of the cities
>Guards randomly attack me
>try to surrender
>they won't accept
>fight back
>1000 groschen fine
>rep plummets.

I figured out that it was some guard trying to stop and search me that got bugged out, and never appeared. Then all the guards must have dog piled me for not submitting to the non-searching guard.
Reloaded several times and it kept happening.
When I reloaded and entered from the other side of town i got searched and now all the guards were fine.

I didn't get the heretics quest. I eavesdropped on them, but they seem perfectly normal, no satan worshipping or fornicating.

You have a very narrow view of heresy.

>site of ACCIDENT
>three arrows in a guys back
Unluckiest hunter ever

>Pretty realistic too since they didn't have rehab back then, right?
They actually did. It was just not the cushy quarter of a million dollar program like today.
It was not all that uncommon for the church to try to help with that sort of thing.

Alright, what level should I be when fighting Runt?

Where the fuck do I find Ginger, I went to the coal-burner camp up north but on my map there's no golden highlight around the area?
I can't even talk to the Coal-Burner Sponsor, it only gives me the option to pickpocket

Is my main quest bugged?

>the only type of heresy is satanism and fornication

>falling into obvious knavetraps
knaves, when will they learn?

Speaking of, post your Chivalric Henries, Hardmode: Civillian Clothing, not armour but your leisure suits.
>suitable for hunting, bandits and game
>also fit for archery contests and banquets

>people running away from tavern in Rattay screaming
>a fucking bandit spawned chilling on a bench drinking
>gets up and starts slaughtering people
>guards nowhere to be seen
>Henry to the rescue, kills the shitter in one blow
>STOP RIGHT THERE, MURDERER!

Oh well.

Are there even any accidents that aren't staged murders?

Which coal burner camp? At the last one you have to talk to one of the twins, not the supervisor

>I was an apprentice blacksmith, not a turnip...digger.
that line really cheered me up after the shitshow that was the Siege.

>Be hunting deer
>Pull my yew longbow back all the way
>Loose three arrows at the same time
>They flew so fast that they circumvent the planet and hit me in the back
>Bleeding to death
>At least I won't have to listen to the scribe use this as proof of his round Earth heresy.

I'm really excited about playing this game. Fantasy rpgs always break my immersion when every last mud farmer has a 2 room house built out of stone and you can walk between major cities in just two minutes. Fantasy rpgs just trample all over my sense of economic realism.

Probably gonna wait till the first patch though. Too busy right now anyway.

He must have suicided after investigating the Cuman Foundation.

Back then, every little thing could get you on a stake. Why do you think Martin Luther is so important?
Problem is, that even today, people still lose their shit over such nonsense and will murder each other because they don't like that one part of the book.

Fucked if I know, I still haven't done that mission. I'm level 12 or 13 and rek bandits and bandit leaders. Get a mace and level it up in your spare time. Blunt fucks up armor.

>It was just not the bushy quarter of a million dollar program like today

Well what did they have then? Besides being a fucking man and dropping alcohol, or learning to gradually drink less of it. Makes sense that the church would help though, considering addiction is a sin.

YOU SOUND LIKE A HERETIC TO ME user, WHERE WERE YOU LAST SUNDAY?

it's definitely better than herod sword, what are you on.

because irl there was no way to cut through plate, but in this game you do so your argument is pointless

>Sleeping in the mill
>Some random town guy wakes me up and starts attacking me with his sword
>Long fight in close quarters
>Millers daughter just walking around, walking between us at times like nothing is happening
>Finally win the fight with a sliver of HP
>GUARDS COME QUICK A MURDERER!
>AAAA GUARDS HELP!

Obviously he tripped, his arrows loosed from his quiver, and then he fell upon them

whats the best way to boost vitality bros

>Back then, every little thing could get you on a stake.
This is false
>Why do you think Martin Luther is so important?
Because of the printing press and German nobles. He was far from the first church reformer

Jump everywhere like a retard.

There are already a few patches, user. And the fixed most if not all the gamebreaking bugs.

why cant real girls be like theresa bros

>just bought Pebbles his first coat
He's so cute

>Doing House of God quest
>after spending hours circumventing breaking bugs, finally confront Zmola
>he's apparently a master swordsman and I'm underleveled
>fighting him in the middle of the street
>guards just looking at us not doing anything
>after dying and reloading several times, finally beat him
>swipe the key off his body
>YOU WERE SEEN THIEVING GO TO JAIL
>eventually manage to beat him again
>try to carry his body somewhere it won't be seen
>IS-IS THAT A DEAD BODY? YOU MURDERED HIM! DIE!

I eventually had to just sneak into his home and stab him while he was sitting in a chair so I could swipe his nice clothes in peace

Pebbles a shit. Sleipner best horsefu

I need to buy him some clothes

>Back then, every little thing could get you on a stake
Not that extreme, but yea they cracked down hard on any other interpretation of the bible.

creepy ass birds in the forest

I'm lv5 so dunno about all that. But I took a liking to Pebbles.
Also how do I cook stuff? I got lots of hare meat that I can't put into the pot somehow.

Click on the fire, not the pot.

What sound does a nightingale make?

They just talked about be heretics though, they didnt actually state their beliefs. They probably did blood orgies and shit out in the woods.

>story event at the stables
>unknowns slaughter all the horses
>pick the hard lock and go look inside one of the stables for clues
>find a very hard chest
>pick it
>over 10k in horse related items

I never even knew there was "racist" controversy over this game
I just fucking watched trailers and gameplay over the yrs and then bought it when it came out, granted I never browse gaming "news sites" so that's most likely why..
Seems fucking ridiculous though.

Weak b8 sir cuckold of africa

>This

Idk why SJWs seem compelled to think and tell everyone that negroids were EVERYWHERE at ANY given time in history, when the fact is they werent and thats ok, no one goes around spouting that chinks were off eating rice cakes in fucking Africa in the 1200s because everyone knows that never happened because it was practically impossible and ridiculous to think so.

Unseen crime that lowers rep is basically OJ Simpson moment. They dont have enough proofs to pin it on you, but everybody knows

>Heretic quest
>Good ending is helping them escape, not arresting them

Fucking SJW devs. There is no way a reasonavle person at the time would assist heretics fleeing the church.