/svg/ - Shadowverse General

Chest event is currently done. Hope you got your sleeve/emblem.

Latest expansion pack is Chronogenesis
shadowverse.com/cardpack/chronogenesis/
Chronogenesis anniversary leaders - Albert, Cerberus, Dark General

What's new?
pastebin.com/u6m70G7G

NEWS
>February nerfs/restrictions - No cards
shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=539
>January nerfs/restrictions - Bahamut, Magic Illusionist, Thane, Blood Wolf, Aria, Mysterian Knowledge
shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=520
shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=527
>Rotation, formats, new class
shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=442

Official Website
shadowverse.com/

Official deckbuilder and card database
shadowverse-portal.com/

Useful Links
pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=356ilzFF8BE
youtube.com/watch?v=5IPoN6BKgec&feature=youtu.be&t=2h54m38s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Anons usually post animated legendaries during the beginning of an expansion. Are these uploaded to anything? The animated doc in the pastebin doesn't look like it has been updated since RoB.

Reminder that Eris is forever seventeen.

Leggo Yurius

dead

dshift hours

>Don't change any cards during a stale meta
>Apology packs and distraction chest event end
Don't know what they're going to do for the last 5 weeks. Better slam out those reveals pretty fast.

don't worry, rise of dariamutbert 2 will save the game

I would actually take a high powered set at this point, just to have new cards take over. I don't want to see neutralshit on top again for a very long time.

>stale
There are 11 viable decks to choose from :^)

The neutral fiesta will stop when RoB rotates out anyway. Most neutral decks abuse sahaquiel/bahamut (control) or lyrial/angel of the word/khaiza/gob mage (aggro/mid). The only neutral deck that will be able to survive is probably Neutral Elf. Israfil is fine without Sahaquiel.

Is it easier to climb at around this time?

>17/17 worth of stats at turn 6
just play around it bros

i'd settle for being able to see what cards daria banishes as a nerf, that way i know what to actually play around

I find it harder for some reason

A new spell or follower that reveals your opponent's hand for a turn, and any applied spellboost/cost reduction, would be nice.

The game is really bad about hiding information in general for whatever reason.

Looking for anons to battle for the 20 matches achievement, no concedes, play however you want

>get albertsha
>still no cerb
How do they expect me to play shadow without the luckshitter leader?

I still don't know they didn't make new versions of the alt leaders, with normal rarity craftable versions of course. It's going to be really stupid when fairy princess leader gives you the garbage Standard version. Even Moon is barely playable at this point.

Because Saber Alter, Mordecai and Luna are way better. Also they used the worst possible art for her leader.

My only guess with Cerb was that they hadn't planned on doing 3 this set, and slapped her together at the last second. Albert looks the same quality as the original leaders, Cerb looks like shit. Can't really comment on dork general as I don't see her much.

youtube.com/watch?v=356ilzFF8BE

This is Magic, so it's not entirely related, but as a general topic of discussion, do you feel that some of the points made are mirrored in Shadowverse?

Fuck i just want albert man i've opened like 300 packs

Collab leaders when?

Actually, it is about time for them to do another collab.

Still in here, thanks you two

I literally never draw israfil every time I'm against portal or shadow jesus christ

Excella's a bit better than Cerb but still low quality in comparison to Albert. I wouldn't even use them over Luna or Urias and I hate Luna.

Still going, thanks Illya

There's definitely too much removal in SV, and Big Guys have never really been playable unless they have some incredibly strong ability or storm. They're starting to realize this with board clears at least, but there's still bane, banish, and transform coming out the ass.

>notion of drama/tension
Things are looking up in rotation. Once RoB is out with all the cards that shit on any boardstate you can develop (sahaquiel, sala breath to name a few), or deny any counterplay (daria), it'll be better.

>the notion of risk/investment
Not many cards have this aspect. Abomination Awakened, Strix and BnB are like this to some extent. It's almost non-existent for most cards and the risk/investment aspect can only be found in pre-evolving something to play around answers.

>his first point about cards that need to generate value instantlly or are cheap
We used to be there and Unlimited is still in this state but Rotation is improving (see first point). The board clears being less oppressive helps a lot. Using cards that do nothing and generate a ton of value is doable in Rotation to some extent, Canyon and Carapace are good examples of do-nothing value powerhouses. As long as the format stays slow enough and board-centric, it should be fine.

Only thing low quality about Dork is her art not being as colorful as Alberts, which make it look kinda bland. Overall she's not bad.

>actually bringing netdecked, t0 petcraft dragon shit to unranked
Dragonniggers hit a new low

there are 10 other decks bby

I don't know anything about Magic but I guess this is true in SV, although it's partly because of the design of the game having to be quick. Bahamut was the obvious biggest offender of what the video was trying to say I think, since it pretty much does everything you want in one turn.

No problem. Sorry for being a scumbag and playing Seraph. I liked your Pamela and Pamela Junior.

Don't worry, I had fun

uh-oh

stop using the 12th deck dumbass

>not using themis

Should've played around it.

I've seen almost exact same board (with ogler instead of blademage) on turn fucking 5

Just rev, bro.

You were too predictable.
Should've played something that surprised him and threw off his game.

Who even cares about kemono meme at this point

That anime was an absolute eyesore. I'm glad it's already on its way into obscurity.

Taaaanoshiiiiiii! Haha

Indeed. Should've been playing more proactively. Your opponent needs to be shitting himself, not voice versa. You're highly favored to win as long as you put him on the defensive by playing the unexpected. I'd also add that oftentimes your best play is to make a play that makes your opponent worse off if they play it on curve. Or even better - a play that your opponent has no good answer to it. A catacombed board for instance, can't be properly answered by either Levi or Mutagenic, he'll just get Eachtar'd later. I have no idea how to word my advice for you, but the closest meaning in words I can convey is this - don't make predictable plays. This wouldn't matter versus weaker opponents, but it's all the difference in the world versus better players, such as those sitting on the top ladders, or the best tourney players you can fight. PaR didn't win championships three times in a row just by being lucky, for starters.

saved

Hearthstone and Svg started with this mindset. Nothing sticks, everything not cheap must affect board immediately.

Also Sullivan talks out of his ass. 4 mana is midgame in mtg, it's not that big of a tempo swing, you're fucking dead against aggro already if your first play is 4 mana. 4 mana wipe the board use to be a staple.

The meta is dictated by popular deck sites, because 90% of the playerbase copy decks and expect 20 win streaks. They're sheep, easily manipulated and exploited. Play around it. It's simple if you give it some thought. Check what the top 3 decks in your format are, then play what's not there, that's better and thoroughly counters them. Make it yourself. Believe me, you'll see it. Just don't tell anybody your conclusions, you may accidentally give them aneurysms. Thinking is hard. But hey, I know that my advice will fall on deaf ears. That's fine.
Net decking and raging after you fail to achieve what was "promised" to you, is something that's far easier to do than to experiment with cards and make a deck yourself. Gamers are extremely entitled people.

ded game
ded thread
ded company

you too

>vampyshitter doing this again
>farming accs to sell them on reddit
>still on it

Nope, my first account and I don't use reddit

Reddit is faster because they got bigger userbase.

dude ignore that guy and join our discord for quick matches

i just pwned some fucking tedious neutral elf white wolf bullshit with my skelly gang

why so ded

Fuck off bampi
No one likes you

no nerfs

did you play around it and lurching necroass?

Nice dead thread.

No. Nerfs.
buy doroshit

>plays the deck with no board clears
>loses to board flood
How unexpected, It could've been much worse with ginger rune as your opponent, much more stats.

>still enjoyed it despite its flaws
Too bad the bigwigs messed it all up. Not even a leader collab

Nice! They really know what their fanbase wants.

What the fuck, I saw that the first time I googled for pics of Toy soldier. That card has really good art

It's popular so it's shit.
I-I didn't enjoy it at all.

>playing atomy against aggro blood
>they always have a turn 2 Yurius to fuck me up
What is the odds?

Nice, in the first pack too

even thinking about the show just pisses me off now. it's ruined

When can we have neutral leaders that can be played in all classes?

Would have been appropriate in WD with an Alice leader, but it's too late now.

Bahamut would be cool

I doubt they'd ever make a leader that just makes sound effects for their emotes.

I doubt they ever make a leader than isn't a humanoid.

What did they do to it?

They postulated some cards that only do a bunch of noises for the last polls. Whether they did so knowing there was no chance in hell they would've won is something else, but hey, could've have happened.

>Olivia Leader
>Loki Leader
>Chronos Leader
Yes please.

>Try to play unga blood for dailies
>Go second and lose 6 times in a row
>Lose to fucking Csword
Is this divine punishment?

>wanting more gacha leaders
Please no. I am already all salty from not getting any 0.03% after opening 340 packs.

they sacked the director and studio that made the show a phenomenon of sorts and plan to exploit its success

I do think the poll was at least semi-rigged. They omitted a lot of leaders that would easily have won that they didn't want to put in (ie lolis) like May and Medusa.

But that's a dragon card.

there were a bunch of lolis in the poll though and medusa would have lost to kanahana anyway.

Tia didn't win forestcraft leader, so no.

Tia's flat, not a loli.

youtube.com/watch?v=5IPoN6BKgec&feature=youtu.be&t=2h54m38s
mite b cool

He's right about Medusa, but for the wrong reasons; Jewgames knows they can milk her for more later. They didn't use her for the prebuilt sleeves either, choosing Spawn instead.

go back to gay butt fucking general you retarded subhumans

Go home, Otohime.

>get to GM
>see this
N-no! I was supposed to be free until next month!

>Just want to play Dark Alice
>Queue into nothing but portal and haven
Fuck this

The ride never ends when you go for GM.

I've been seeing Dragon running Lightning Breath too as a way to deal with B&B.

Unlimited? It has a lower benchmark compared to Rotation. Either try to maintain your rank or just go for top 10k. The season will be over in a week.