Eve Online general /eog/

Permalink: orph.link/eog

Amarr Edition

Reminder to never trust, listen to advice or take fits from anyone in this general.

>Can I make enough ISK for PLEXing?
Actually, training 5M of a selection of 20M SP is F2P now, as is playing with the skills listed here:
community.eveonline.com/news/dev-blogs/clone-states-the-next-steps/

>I just started, what should I do?
Do the Opportunities then find the Career Agents & run all of their missions. They give you ISK, ships, skillbooks and teach you basics. Talk to players and try to find a corp.

>Is it too late to start playing EVE?
No.

>Read the (outdated) /eog/ pastebin:
pastebin.com/JGKUEsZy

Future:
>eveonline.com/article/p4ejjg/balance-changes-coming-in-the-march-release

Currently:
>EVE Online: Arms Race
>updated F2P
>Daily Alpha Injectors
updates.eveonline.com/
>forums.eveonline.com/t/februrary-balance-update-assault-frigates-and-assault-damage-controls/

Past:
>EVE Online: Lifeblood:
updates.eveonline.com/date/2017-10-24/
>Alpha ships re-balanced.. minigames, moonmining, refineries, and more!
>Foozie makes a bunch of stupid, pointless changes (don't ever remove this from the OP, because it is always true).

>previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qyUnSuYYs18
evewho.com/corp/WeebFleet
zkillboard.com/kill/68170680/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cyclone is finally buffed.

>Buffing Minmatar ships
Just why

Cyclone pg/cpu buff when?

your post really makes me think, user

Who are you talking to

>i fly caldari

not buffed enough, sort it out cucktonia

I'm just here to say
>PH

Sup cunts,
My name is Johnny, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day scanning stupid ass wormholes. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any super cap killmails? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to each others avatars.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was in ncdot during the fountain war, and a grunt in inri. What pvp do you do, other than “suicide gank people who cant fight back”? I also get top damage on every killmail, and I was once in the same teamspeak server as rahne (She tried to scam me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my gains

>Amarr
>not >Amarr

you will never fly Muninns under Elo again

why live?

>Elo
fedora

youtube.com/watch?v=qyUnSuYYs18

How could someone know about and kill/steal my valuable cargo as I'm jumping through hs with a shuttle?

I just moved 30M out of lowsec that way

cargo scanners

can they even lock me?

If you're autopiloting. If you're going through lowsec you could also get smartbombed. I'd say that's your biggest threat in a shuttle, you'd go pop instantly.

In lowsec, if others are in local, make sure to dscan the out gate, or warp to a planet nearby first so you approach the gate at a different angle.

What is going on here someone spoonfeed me pls

Smartbomb = battleship only or not?

Finally moved all my stuff out of this lowsec system, so glad. Even ninja looted 10M out of a wreck

They can be fitted to any ship, but when people SB on gates they typically use battleships, because they can fit 8 of them.

Cute girl

Pandemic Horde is unanchoring all their citadels and moving to Geminate. Goons attacked one of their keepstars last night to reset the 7 day unanchoring timer.

Now they're fucking crying to CCP, literally, they called Fozzie to ask them to change the unanchoring mechanic for them because they can't defend their shit.

Keepstars arent things meant to move around so I dont see the problem with that.

I was there

Dedicated balance team

The mechanic is pretty broken though.

It's pretty hilarious

Citadels are impossible to remove if the owner wants them to be there
Citadels are impossible to remove if anyone else wants to stop the owner from removing them

Personally I think keepstarts and maybe even the other citadels shouldn't be able to be unanchored in the first place though, but if that exist then the mechanics should be ass backwards.

So, I've got like 200 ship modules, lots of ammunition and ressources.

Should I sell it all? I obviously don't want to fit expensive parts right now but I also got more ISK than I'm going to spend..might save for a plex one day.. or should I pay $15 now..
but what if I pay $30 and get 1.6B, that'd ruin the fun

Sell, donate or keep the modules you won't use now or in the future

As for rest of that post
what?

Give me a good weeb corp to join.

evewho.com/corp/WeebFleet

The goal is to get monies without paying.
Except there's a lot of stuff I can't use without being omega in the first place, it'd be easier to start as an omega, but if I buy now it'd be strange

Join All-Out

For me holding on the mods is not worth of it unless its something blingy that I might use, so i sell almost everything.

>tfw /dog/ gets the cycloned buffed.

thanks now fuck off suitonia

There are no weebs in All-Out

>ncdot/pl/horde, whatever the fuck that entity is
>they are moving to a new place in space
>the keepstar they anchored near goons now takes 168 to pull back
>goons and friends keep reinforcing it, which resets the unanchor timer
>they don't have enough manpower to defend it 24/7
>they are absolutely buttblasted over it
Being a goon pays off in the end

Are you fucking joking?

zkillboard.com/kill/68170680/

Why don't they just leave it there and build a new one? Horde has over 10,000 members, surely they can scrape together enough ISK for new citadels

post buff cyclone still requires buffs, it's not good enough

Something something zkillboard is important for them
Something something goons would never stop mocking them for losing a keepstar and that can't happen

They seem to be a bit of a meme in here tho.

REPLACED
R
P
L
A
C
E
D

Don't join them
It's a scam

If you join All-Out your mother will die in her sleep.

** Damage types ***
Guristas - Kinetic
Serpentis - Thermal
Blood Raider - EM
Sansha's Nation - EM
Angel Cartel - Explosive
Minmatar Fleet - Explosive
Amarr Navy - EM
Mercenary - Thermal
CONCORD - Kinetic
Caldari State - Kinetic
Mordu's Legion - Kinetic
Rogue Drones - Thermal
Sleepers - Kinetic
Gallente Federat - Kinetic
Thukker Tribe - Thermal

Minamatar - Ladar
Amarr - Radar
Gallente - Magnometric
Caldari - Gravimetric

1st mod: 100.0% effectiveness
2nd mod: 86.9% effectiveness
3rd mod: 57.1% effectiveness
4th mod: 28.3% effectiveness
5th mod: 10.6% effectiveness
6th mod: 3.0% effectiveness

>tfw just subbed my 4th account

>paws
>hands

Was eve online really dumb enough to give every single character in the game 42 plex at some point?

I just logged on after a year or so and it seems every character has exactly 42 plex in their vault for some reason

And the reason I say its dumb is because I have like 40 accounts with newb characters on them that I could log in and harvest.

Made them during the free store credits or whatever (which made me a fortune also).

Maybe these free plex are from conversion of the left over store credits? if so, still dumb

why is it dumb

They converted wharever aurum you had into plex.

>be noob in pandemic horde
>whole corp is moving to a new location
>veteran players are scrambling to move or liquidate their shit
>i have no assets and nothing to worry about
>already moved my belt ratting catalyst to the designated location
any other horde bros here? have you guys moved your stuff into the designated location yet?

>just 42

Thanks for the confirmation.
Guess I gotta spend the night sending this shit to my main chars. UGH

42 plex is chump change. It's less than a tenth of what an old plex was.

its 134 million x at least 40.
Has the games economy really made 5 bil worthless

1 plex = 3.4 million isk

I have 42 plex on 40 accounts.
42 plex = 134 million.
134 million x 40 = 5+ billion isk

Also I think I have it on every single character.
So its more like 15 billion free isk

And thats just me.. imagine all the other people that flooded free plex into the market

>40 accounts.

>free plex

I sure DO do this!

a year ago they gave everyone free aurum, hence anyone smart made multiple accounts to take adavanatge. all those skins I bought with it are now worth billions total and I even have billions in free plex now.

It is indeed free plex

Why the fuck do you have 40 accounts?

I hope you're trolling you god damned illiterate

cyclone
already decent ship

Not him but I'm curious too

I applied to All-Out. How long does it take to get accepted?

>I applied to All-Out

>I applied

>imagine

you're gonna have to wait until eutz

Would have been better with Hell

I've been thinking about joining Horde. What's it like?

Pretty comfy, so far
- people are incredibly helpful
- voice comms on mumble are a little cringe-tier sometimes but far far better than on any other game i've ever played
- something always going on at all times of the day so it's easy to log in and participate in a fleet or hang out in standing fleet
- pretty solid market and free shit for noobs

Cyclone buff

>Level 4 distribution mission sends me into low sec for the 5th time in a row

If I have 2 Warp Core stabilizers and get scrammed, will my Micro Jump Drive still function or not?

I made an alt there to check how it is like. Bailed out in less than 2 days.

It won't.

Can you give info on why? Telling me you jumped out isn't particularly helpful. What didn't you like?

Thank you.

With the upcoming speed buff will the jaguar fly a shit or what?

Low is chill.

stay out of Tama and Gurista space

can't you decide on your own

I am trying to work on a fit for a rolling ship that we can use to escape a potential camp on a wormhole. The main goal of this ship is to attempt to micro jump with both breakers activated half way in the cycle. With 4 Scorps used for rolling, this'll hopefully break any scrams and allow the micro jump to go through. Otherwise, maybe it'll give break enough locks to allow the scorp to warp anyways (provided there's not bubble which is a low chance).

Why is horde not fighting goons to keep their space?

It's a meme corp but the dudes are chill and the WH is that right balance of content vs comfort.

They're moving to better space. Goons are just harassing them as they make their exit, they don't want to stay in Fade.

>"right balance of content vs comfort"
>scan scan scan for hours a day
>collect gas or rat, nothing else to do
>roll holes occasionally
>have to constantly keep the siggy updated because nobody else gives a fuck

seriously, why do people even go to j-space?

Then why go there in the first place?

Because it was the only space available at the time? Are you really this retarded
>You're moving to a better house? Why did you buy this apartment in the first place when you're moving 3 years later!?

Or they could have taken the schmucks space clay in the first place. Moving sounds like running away to me.

Kys goon

In short, they're retards. Drolling retards who love to spread their "knowledge" to other people, giving birth to more retards to the point where I couldnt stand it.
The market is meh, which makes it kinda uncomfortable to get some stuff since you gotta JF them.
On the bright side, there's fleets going pretty often and there's always people roaming around the area. The down side is you'll get a lot of spam tier pings and, if you want to krab, its dangerous unless you stick to VNIs.
In the end, it depends on what you're looking for. Use a spare alt and join them if you dont want to jump ship with your main yet.

>Drolling retards

>The market is meh, which makes it kinda uncomfortable to get some stuff since you gotta JF them.
mfw I'm a trader who is going to join