/wfg/ - Warframe General

Beam weapons you say ? edition
forums.warframe.com/topic/924333-dev-workshop-beam-weapons-revisited/
previous thread: >READ the pastebins BEFORE asking stupid questions
GENERAL FAQ: pastebin.com/wyz3Ye1g
Additional FAQ, SERIOUSLY, READ THIS ONE: pastebin.com/GHStmm22

>How to join Warbros NFA or the Alliance: i.imgur.com/gu5HZxZ.png
(Due to a large influx of applications, the clan is full for the time being.)

>Notable links
Wiki: warframe.wikia.com
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
Farming Prime parts: war.farm/index.php
Riven Prices: semlar.com/rivenprices
Droptables by DE (probably rigged): warframe.com/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html
WF news, Riven Calculator, Zaw and Fish parts: semlar.com/
Raid Setups and individual Builds
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
DPS calculator and build planner No.2: warframe-builder.com/ (frames, weapons and companions)
Top guns: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mdgJUyNrsHWRMveKwFrpdMJQWyyEGE4Wpo34e8BzE74/edit
Frames and Modding: pastebin.com/D8Ckdz0c

---
CURRENT UPDATE: Shrine of the Eidolon (Update 22.13.0)
> forums.warframe.com/topic/922109-shrine-of-the-eidolon-update-22130/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Mirage
> forums.warframe.com/topic/893859-plains-of-eidolon-mirage-prime-2270/
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

first

anime is gay

>tfw coming back to the game after years and having no idea what to do
>tfw no friends

Give me kavats

>tfw I just bought 2 arcane avenger sets for 1000p when that would've cost me 4000p a few weeks ago.

So how is the market treating you guys lately?

Who here hyped for the ''Dark Sectors 5.0 (we might get it right this time!'' update?

One punch man atlas build

How many times have they redone Dark Sectors?

Will I get banned for using fire-rate macros?

Reporting you right now. Mouse wheel not fast enough for you?

Just inconvenient.

They looked interesting.
Hopefully it'll be fun

no, give me your ign so we can play together

nah it's all good, don't worry one bit

btw what's your ign?

how much could i sell an exodia contagion set for? 700?

Macros aren't bannable, they're just in a grey area for DE.

Retard.

why
:r

Is there any gun in the game that can hit 1 million per-bullet damage on its own (i.e. with nothing but mods/riven, no ability/cat buffs)

[DE]Rebecca

>buying before the price bottoms out
Good goy

yes, so long as you buy plat

yes.

I don't see it going lower than 50p.

It's [DE]Badhorse

Continue Mr. Merchant, I have my plat at the ready.

They said you're good outside of automation. It came up in relation to memeing strike

Aren't all macros by definition automation though
The fuck does that even mean

pls respond

it's only been like a week since arcanes were introduced to eid fights. i am giving it a month before i think about purchasing any arcanes

i see arcane avenger hitting 30p at lowest

Meh I can't wait, I've been wanting 2 sets since forever now and I'm glad I don't have to pay 4000p for both of them.

How do I stop myself from hyperventilating nearing the end of the trio eidolons....
I just get so nervous

Lanka can with a high enough combo counter and headshot multiplier.

DUDE

As in straight up afk farming shit. As long as it requires the player to be present it's fine

>I just get so nervous
why? they are so easy

R I V E N S

>he doesnt have a glaive prime riven

Those are some nice Baza rivens.

>atterax
That reminds me, if my riven has +crit chance on slide does that stack directly with maiming strike?

what a literal piece of shit hey

Take that back...

Yes

Does anyone have a vasto riven they want to jew me for

PSBJ no one wants your rivens, stop posting them here.

delet this

fucking retard.

Is it better for an EV Trin to have minimum duration to get all the waves out at once, or space the waves out so teammates have a longer time to get in range?

What's up your end?

Minimum time because you can just spam that shit all day and not care who's in range
If there's a lot of enemies it's not an issue to spam it until everyone gets some
If there aren't a lot of enemies it doesn't matter anyway

they should really explain how a lot of mechanics work

like?

>those damage buffs
>status/sec is gone

Pretty good desu

its hard to me to list now that ive gotten used to them, but to a new player its literally impossible to play without the wiki or forums

what's the big deal about status/sec anyway?

Like how resonator is objectively worse than using mallet on its own. Also, chargable abilities (hydroid tentacles). Theres no indication shit can be charged

It's a fucking retarded design and crippled the vast majority of beam weapons

When are we gonna get moas

when you buy more plat

With Plains of Venus, coming late 2018 (hopefully)

DElayed due to bankruptcy

Who the fuck do I have suck off to trade for a reasonably priced loki systems? goddammit

i dont know if sell this or use myself.

>selling anything

use it

hello

>WTB thing for 12p
>guy offers thing for 10p
lol?

>wanting an obsolete frame

Oldfag here, haven't played in ages (But have played on and off over time) and I plan on reinstalling to play with a close friend of mine who played some years ago, and apparently only has 30 hours on the game. I also have 560 hours played. Any tips for getting back into the mix? Any guides for returning players, have they made any expansions past Second Dream? Is there actual content and things to do besides level up weapons, delete them and repeat to grind mastery rank? Is endgame real yet?

who do i play if i just want gun buffs and vanilla gunplay? i dont care about any of those silly cc's and damage resistances and invisibilites and whatever else
just gunplay

You get mastery once per weapon. They tried to make an open world thing but it's AIDS so they put most content there fo force people to play it

chroma or rhino or inaros

Why do you play this game? It's pretty retarded desu senpai

Harrow

Got it.
Speaking of range, it seems like the graphical pulses don't match up with the actual effect pulses, as the ability effect seems to reach far beyond the visual effect for EV.
Is that normal?

There's nothing else to do or play

How about doing something productive with your life sweetie?

That's normal, yeah.
Sort of like how her health leech ability has a visual ripple effect over a small distance but the actual range is like 50 meters

It's fun, and DE's relatively good when it comes to listening to feedback

Your price is high and he is preemptively undercutting other sellers or he is autistic and likes even numbers.

>all the listed ones are in top 6
just as i thought, thanks
wish they'd add someone who can interact with guns a lot more

Maybe I'll learn to draw and make millions on Patreon after I'm done with my 3 daily syndicate missions.

After testing crit vs status build the Supra Vandal is better with a 100% status build.

With Frames like Nova or Mag this thing literally melt enemies level 130 (tested with HG, Bombards, Corpus tech and eximus variants).

Mag is especially strong with the supra vandal kills everything at almost the same speed of the Lanka, which is a second to wipe out entire groups.

Get the energy dash in the zenurik tree first.
Complete the rails on each planet.
Do your damn quests and finish the fucking starchart.
If you did raids back in the day, you have 8 days left to enjoy them.
Tonkor is no longer great.

Give me a fun secondary to grind rivens for

How you need to build Mag right now?

put point strike and vital sense noob

Octavia and Mesa also interact with guns a fair bit, though Octavia also does invis, CC, other buffs, etc

What would you like out of a gun focused frame?
Harrow gets the extra attack speed and reload boost, energy on headshots, and huge flat crit bonus. He looks like a support but he's probably the most commando dude by a huge margin.

You know what is reading comprehension retarded amerimutt? or all what you learn in schools is shooting people?

100% status is better than crit build you braindead low MR scrub. Go back to starchart and stay there.

twin kohmak, staticor, azima

The TL;DR of the changing of the Beam weapons,
All beam weapons now work like automatic rifles, no Status per second shit anymore, all their ranges have been increased.
Flux Rifle = Puncture/Slash Cycron, can now punchthrough alittle
Glaxion = Elemental Status Monster
Ignis Family = buffed, but can can now only punchthrough enemies without punchthrough mods
Convectrix = Buffed
Amprex= Nerfed
Synapse= Now corrosive damage, but not nearly as nerfed as Amprex, now has the better crit
Quanta Vandal= Elemental Status Monster with Highest Range of all Beam Weapons
Phage = Elemental Status Monster with Highest base ammo pool of all beam weapons
Atomos= Buffed
Nukor= 3% crit chance instead of 1%, good buff either way.
Spectra = buffed, can punchthrough alittle
Cycron= Wtf they buffed this weapon,now it is radiation, puncture and slash, a Status monster, and has 1m punchthrough this fucking weapon is gonna go far
Embolist=Highest status chance of any beam weapon, tied with Ignis wraith for highest base damage, still the lowest range of any beam weapon. Still a large buff
Gammacors= Can be built for crit, Synoid's base damage is now greater than the normal once again, and higher status.

What stats does the sonicor do best with? I've never actually used it.

your words are nothing to me, do tests and post it otherwise you are wrong

Primed cont
Primed Flow
Consitution
Vitality
Intesify
Transient fortitude
Streamline
Stretch

The idea is getting: 158% duration, 130% efficiency, 140-160% range (depends if you add cunning drift) and 180% Strenght.

What about those meme syndicate dual pistols

>No counterarguments
I feel so bad for you americuck.

>join the wfg discord
>not allowed to post off topic
Wft I thought that was the point of discord.

Convectrix has double the ammo consumption of the other beam weapons, so do you think it's combined attack will count as two beams aimed forward?