Snapchat dips hard

GOODBYE SNAPCHAT HAHHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W7jzMN9x778&t=190s
techcrunch.com/2017/04/13/instagram-stories-bigger-than-snapchat/
techcrunch.com/2017/05/03/whatsapp-status-million-users/
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-11-17/snow-asia-s-snapchat-clone-sets-sights-on-global-expansion
techcrunch.com/2017/03/15/facebook-stories-roll-out/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

buy the dip™ jk fuck snapchat

How the fuck can a company loose 2 billion in a quarter

i watched Veeky Forumsvlog's video on how much money they're sinking into snapchat and my eyes almost popped out of my head. Snap Inc is top10 worst investment ever material.

youtube.com/watch?v=W7jzMN9x778&t=190s

JUST

He should have sold
But I gues thatsssss buisnesssss !!!

buy the dip reatrds

great strategy
if you want to be poor

Insiders already made their millions. leaving retail investors to hold the bags.

LOLOL.

It's losing an growing and astonishing amount of money, its latest big project (spectacles) flopped, its competitors are stealing its user base, its user growth has plateaued and it has no clear path to profitability. This isn't a dip, this is the beginning of the end for the social media tech bubble.

And before anyone even starts, all of the following:
>Augmented Reality
>Snapchat Phone
>Increasing ad presence on the app itself
>Becoming a "camera company" (those are Spiegel's words)
Are either memes or just outright terrible ideas which won't save the company. If you buy this garbage, at best, you're buying Twitter 2: Electric Boogaloo. At worst (and this is what I believe will eventually happen), the losses become unsustainable and Snap crashes the tech bubble (with no survivors)(except for all the major, profitable players like Facebook and Instagram and such)

IPO's are rarely successful
this should be news to no one

who are its competitors? srs question I got permabanned

I hate having the extreme liberal news blasted in my face every time I use it
>how to train your man
>stop treating women like dogs!

and I hate how low quality the images are when sent. no real point in using it with Instagram stories.

not mad to see it collapse. pretty happy about it.

Instagram stories is already bigger than Snapchat (JUST)
techcrunch.com/2017/04/13/instagram-stories-bigger-than-snapchat/

Whatsapp Snapchat clone is also already bigger than Snapchat (in JUST ten weeks)
techcrunch.com/2017/05/03/whatsapp-status-million-users/

Snow is the Asian version of Snapchat, and they are dominating that whole market
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-11-17/snow-asia-s-snapchat-clone-sets-sights-on-global-expansion

Facebook is rolling out another Snapchat clone
techcrunch.com/2017/03/15/facebook-stories-roll-out/

wrong. institutional investors are on a 3 month lock up period and some Snapchat higher ups agreed to a 1 year lock up

Why is it going to be a tech bubble? Wouldnt this just be one flop? Sure there might be a slight turn in the market. But a bubbles is pretty big compared that.

halp

2 billions of the loss were just IPO bonuses paid to snapchat ppl. Wake up sheeple. These tech ipo scams are just a way for rich people to rob the poor once again

Why does he talk like that

There are a ton of companies in tech (especially in social) that are in the same position (losing tons of cash, no path to profitability, overvalued as fuck because "someday everything will come together and we'll be making cash") Examples of this are Uber, Twitter, Snap, Box, Spotify etc. Many will eventually be ok but I think a lot of these social companies who don't really provide anything of great value are eventually going to get brought down to earth.

Are you ready for the biggest short opportunity this Thursday?

is it still possible to short tomorrow/

how the hell can uber not be profitable? Its an iphone app for slaves

Good. I just read how this guy was a trust fund baby. Good. I wonder if his supermodel wife will stay with him.

I honestly hope snapchat fuses with Apple to make a camera app or something. The pictures on iPhone are small and shitty but with the snapchat apps my pictures are clear as fuck more vivid and with better colors and it's a full size picture.

But they will probably do something shitty or nothing at all or do that with android or god forbid windows

How retarded does he have to be to say that he does not want to expand into a "poor country like Spain"?

of the 2.2 billion in losses, the CEO got a 925 million dollar CEO bonus from that.

I think he will do just fine.

Hehehehehe

He's based for that

This. Massive social media adapts to competitors rapidly and nobody can stay innovative for long periods of time.

It used to be that someone would come and introduce a brand spanking new item and make millions then copyright anything that even resembles it but with this shit new strategy of pumping their shekels into new features to impress the market leaves them open to copycats and the cycle continues.

I'd personally stay in to catch the rebound but sell the second it gets up by a couple of cents. There are better businesses to invest into. Do research like a good boy and find an up and coming prospect then go for investment. It might take a couple of years to pay off but the market won't fuck you.

TLDR investing into hot trends as they happen is suicide, IE SnapChat.

Add me on Snapchat,

Snapvestor

SHORT TWATTER
SHORT SNAP
BUY LAMBO

Anybody seriously going to buy into the dip or is this memes?

I've got a couple grand ready to go if this isn't retarded.

>Catching a falling chainsaw.

Go for it.

this is pretty good shit

>youtube
>vlog
Fuck off normalfag.

its money flowing into the crypto market

>19 million volume pre market trading
biggest event yet this year
this is going to make headlines at open. You will do yourself a crime if you didn't watch this fucking stock in the next 14 minutes.

>>buying meme stocks in the age of pepecash and rare pepes