/r6g/ - Rainbow Six General

Operation Chimera TTS is LIVE
Outbreak TTS LIVE

rainbow6.ubisoft.com/siege/en-us/game-info/seasons/chimera/index.aspx
youtube.com/watch?v=zXV4Sgeyr2c

TO NEWFRIENDS: DO NOT BUY THE "STARTER EDITION"!

>/r6g/ FAQ, Guide, and Links
[New site under construction]
physixcat.github.io/r6gfaq/
pastebin.com/Wi0PwtYw
r6maps.com

>Official News
rainbow6.ubisoft.com/siege/en-us/home/index.aspx

>/r6g/ OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/gWcgwQyJ

>/r6g/ Drawfriend Gallery
r6gdrawfriends.booru.org

>Stat Checking
r6db.com/
r6stats.com/
game-rainbow6.ubi.com/en-us//player-statistics//multiplayer

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

physixcat.github.io/r6gfaq/faq.html#how-do-i-git-gud
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

first for how do I get gud

How much are these new universal weapon skins going to cost?

physixcat.github.io/r6gfaq/faq.html#how-do-i-git-gud

Same as usual.

I just bought ela 2 days ago is there a way to refund

how much is that?
the same as all the other universal skins?

Hide copypasta posts
Disregard the copypasta poster
Do not respond to the copypasta

>join casual game
>massive fucking tryhard 3 speeds THIRSTING for runouts whenever I try to do anything
>somehow always 100% certain of where I am
I have to go back to ranked to get a decent game because matchmaking is fucked.

great we have a hibana waifutard now

how much is that in silver
I got 600 silver from the season pass

Is that a new op?

yeah it's scrungus bungus, he can swooce right in to any room

> successfully defend Jager
> "clear area of hostiles"
>giganigga shows up
> walks right up to Jager and bitch slaps him down
> breacher comes as we're trying to revive him and blows him up

Epic simply epic

>all that degenerate gay shit
>one of the few straight couples
>frost/bandit
wow, what the fuck is wrong with this """person"""

for whatever reason, I find casual games to be way more stressful and less fun
I don't know if that's because all the people who are trying out aimhacks on new accounts or the people are completely unpredictable

Ubisoft think they slick...

Play a lot

Slightly less than 600

ubisoft is racist

new thread
Report, sage, and evacuate shitty earlyfag thread.

god i just want to cum in that shalom face.

Post Dokkaebi kill cams please

>tfw fucked up a grenade throw immediately before stepping into a frost trap
>tfw low IQ

Me in the back

thanks for keeping an eye on hatch

Why did they change her again?

Stop your shitty earlyfaggotry so you can get your waifu in the OP, it's pathetic.

not even the OP, i just like reveling in your salt

Motto

You'll get a good operator, not an OP one. It's fine bro.

no refunds

>he said while constantly posting images of his faggot husbando

consider the following

We play terrorist hunt as practice for pvp but in universe Rainbow plays pvp to practice for terrorist hunt.

Atleast I can teamkill shitters or just tk the entire team with a c4 when I go to sleep

Regardless, you're an earlyfag enabler who bends over for the earlyfag so you're equally pathetic to him, who also turns out to be a waifufag.

Shhh, no more tears.

i want to sniff Caveira's spicy butt.

autism

Cant join your thread, it's not there anymore. Early worm wins the race

Only the earlyfag and waifufags dislike bandit.

How to write Bios 101

Good way to do it
>During a Yellow Fever outbreak in Zimbabwe, Olivier was tasked with maintaining a quarantine parameter to prevent the disease from spreading. His aerial drone allowed him to keep a watchful eye under those he was tasked to protect. The drones sophisticated mix of ground penetrating radar and ultrasound instruments emitted subtle blast that echoed through throughout the area. Anyone daring to go where they should not would be met by Olivier soon after. The rumors started with the children but soon spread by everyone - the creature in yellow who hunted men like animals. Many died from the disease, but the locals began to believe it was the creature known as "The Lion" who was responsible for why some were never seen again. The roar vibrating through the city walls meant another hunt has begun. The locals soon feared this beast and knew to stay where they were safe. Even if it was just misguided fear, Olivier knew this was just another tool to help maintain the perimeter and save lives.

How NOT to do it (aka, what the real bio is)
>He focused on his duty, on making things right, no matter how much it hurt him in the process. His feelings were irrelevant; what mattered was strict observation of his duty. During a Yellow Fever outbreak in Sudan, while protecting a field investigation team, his loud voice scared a frightened mob back and he gained the nickname “Lion” from the locals.

Havent played the game in 2 years, starting fresh. Not familiar with the new. What should my first operators be? I used to play mostly Rook and Thatcher.

smoke

The mods are pathetic earlyfag enablers who allow the earlyfag to get away with breaking time honored Veeky Forums tradition.

smoke and ying

To make her look like the new cutscenes but she doesn't look like how she does in those

>even the gayfags recognize Ash x Thermite as canon
Truly the best ship.

sniff

>the general isn't using the thread I made!

Good way to do it
>Long winded and shitty
How NOT to do it (aka, what the real bio is)
>Short and to the point

when is campi coming back?

What's wrong with people making threads like 10 posts earlier ?

Your tk allowance should go up every time you get tk'd by a teammate. I'm tired of getting kicked cus I got tk'd 3 rounds in a row by a group of retards in discord

It's the first step of many towards the creation of a shit thread. It always starts with earlyfaggotry

>short and to the point
>the actual bio is novella length
>talks about his random alcoholism and self destructive nature but somehow also 100% motivated to his duties
>somehow is 100% dedicated to duties but gets into fist fights during training events
>name has literally 0 significance

Good analysis faggot

What rarities are the outbreak gun skins? DOn't really care about the banana uniforms.

if it was us turning every round to tk you, then it was us and yes we're using discord and you cant do shit about it oppa gangnam style xd

>twitch cucks pulse with BBC
alright, which one of you faggots made this

New Op leaked?

they should update the image and have Ela and Cavrita go into relationship. both are angry young women with good butts.

I kinda want an operator that has a shitty primary, but an ungodly secondary pistol

>*losses invitational*

jesus FUCK who cares if it's a little early, kill yourself

if it's way fucking early and it keeps happening the mods will ban them, otherwise stop crying how people don't give a shit about your thread (you)'s aren't actual currency

Lion "destroy the blacks with wallhacks" is really unfun to play against, even when anchoring.

Only if that pistol is a MATEBA

>caveira

Nearly every new thread is a shit thread made by the earlyfag. The mods don't do anything because they're cuckold earlyfag enablers so I have to make a non-shit thread for the general to use.

Will Outbreak have Lone Wolf be a thing?
Because I want to have the primo 4th survivor experience and play only Smoke

OBSESSED

nah, I mean like a true handcannon

>Good way to do it
Gives a good explanation for his name while describing every aspect of the unique gadget as experienced in-game (and expanding on the lore entry the gadget itself has).
>How NOT to do it (as excerpted from the bio)
Gives idiotic reason for his name, doesn't integrate his gadget at all, lead to low-tier meme that he's American History X: The Return.

jesus doc...

ew

Man I fucking knew albino sonic with a shield was too good to be true. RIP you beautiful creature.

the deagle
there, now you have a shit primary and a shit secondary :^)

They said you'd be able to do it with 1 or 2 players, but TTS only allows 3

Was this you?

>SOMETIMES TO SAVE A LIFE, YOU HAVE TO TAKE ONE
>NO DON'T NUKE THE INFECTION THREATENING BILLIONS

>implying

>"inter-team relationships of the queer variety"
Nope, I've never been to tumblr.
And of course she mentioned
>muh white men
at the beginning of the article.

>look mom i posted it again! xD

He was talking about fighting bad guys directly instead of just waiting in the back for the injured to be sent to him

>cav
>smoke
>echo
>hibana
>vigil
>dokkaebi

No, it's more like
>let us try this other option and then nuke it if all fails

>everyone in the hot zone is literally already did
>still against nuking it

They could have literally just made his concern be that they aren't sure 100% if it will kill all the infected parasites, or that the blast might spread it further. Not nuking = 100% chance of breach. Nuking = maybe 50/50 chance. Going in and stopping it on the ground? Maybe we can stop it entirely.

Seems pretty good reason to not immediately deploy the nukes.

FINALLY saved this autist on Pandemic, just need to finish the junkyard now

not sure why you can't select the mission

why Ash? breach charges are amazing for apex and rooters, great RC damage. high capacity pistol for stealth sections and she even has C4. only downside is you're reloading all the time

Why are Hibana, Vigil and Dokkaebi on that list?

>everyone in the hot zone is literally already did
No
there is alive scientist you have to rescue

Ash is so Veeky Forums.

he still posts here occasionally

>not sure why you can't select the mission
Because Ubisoft is idiotic

auto pistols and SMGs don't count, dummy

i want those boobies on my weewee!

>there is ONE scientist in there
>go save her by risking billions of lives

This is one thing I respect about the SCP wiki - this parasite would be classified as a K Class - Dominance Shift Scenario. It brings about the end of the world by installing a new top predator on the food chain. They would bust out everything to stop this, as no risk would be deemed acceptable. The only reason why you wouldn't nuke it immediately is because of either the stated risk of it not working and spreading the disease, (Andromeda Strain had this as a plot point), or saving this dumb bitch in the hot zone would increase your odds of stopping it (which means the nuke has to have a below 100% chance of working anyways)

There is no reason not to drop 50 nukes on the area unless if you aren't certain it will kill them all. Bullets seem to work however, so that seems unlikely.