pastebin.com/YtRejmd5

>VRChat Resources and Tutorials
pastebin.com/AVvN08hT

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n0yFPpHwwRs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nth for Proteus Effect is real.

Is there a personal space setting in Unity? I'm trying to do something precise that requires zooming in and I keep clipping through my model every time I zoom in close enough.

Hold alt and use the right mouse button to drag the scene to zoom slower.

Press "F" to pay respects focus on what you've got selected.

4th for MMD model when?

5th for >tfw no vrsocks

All of you are my friends

>tfw proteus effect is a meme excuse for people to come out of closet
>tfw it is working and VRChat is flooded with the gay

click on the box between the different planes and switch view type, then adjust your zoom.

i am high as i ever was !

oops this isnt the thread
then begone! there is more room if you dont have anything at all!

v.r. custom avatar

find me at the 7-11 i bought too many slurpees

pls

Has anyone ever visited this guy?

I'm confused. And do you just love 7-11 or what?

Reminder to not let your sockpact partner down.

You can get some nice ones for cheap on amazon

If you can wait 18 hours then I'll get on, ganbare user-kun!!

is this a poem?

I'll be on in 72 hours, just stay right where you are

>tfw wear thighhighs for so long that they develop holes and i just turn them into legwarmers
comf

Ayyo everyone with Elite should know that 3.0 drops next week.

>tfw no sockpact partner

Still need to try it with VR. Haven't played in forever.

yeah I saw, probably a good time to get back in and do some more space trucking now I have this rift

Remember not to vague post and just be frontal about it

Too bad the game is not fun

>implying

>tfw VRpact partner has vr sox

>Model is 22.6k tris
>Can't decimate because it ruins everything
Wh-Why do so many models have 50% of the model as one giant piece? You can't decimate them or it makes holes everywhere. This model is 3 parts. Ugh. This seems to be a recurring theme with models I select.

if I have fun with it does that mean the game is actually fun or is it still not fun

I'm getting a mixed reality headset in a couple of days and I fully intend to go elite with it.
Hey man, don't knock a wallpaper generator.

bypass

Get ahead of the curve and order your set of VRpanties, VRsocks are normie tier.

Another user got banned for SDK modifications!

But vague posting is fun.

I really wanna make a feels map with nothing but depressing music in moonlit grasslands and a camp fire

[spoiler}>W H O[/spoiler]
Me

>VR just an elaborate scheme to hook men up with girls (male), eliminating them from the gene pool
sasuga

sounds comfy user, you should do it
here have a music suggestion
youtube.com/watch?v=n0yFPpHwwRs

You should. But also remember to make it optimized and able to turn the music off.

Thanks for explaining.

>[spoiler}
>}
Fucking good job user

I will attempt to visit you in a couple hours

>humans are the harbringer of their own doom and need no external evil to lead them to the end of their chosen paths
Masaka?!

Jokes on you, I was already removed from the gene pool

So are you going to bully my dick or not?

Newfag. What the fuck are VR Socks and why do they make becoming the little girl easier?

n-no

Don't think the shy nub recognizes you ingame from avatar

www.google.com/search?q=g+programming+socks&client=firefox-b-1-ab&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwio9JuTn7bZAhUODKwKHe-zABEQ_AUICygC&biw=1920&bih=967#imgrc=BoSqUABowXRsyM:

If you don't bully it then I'll bully YOU
Then they should come to more meetups!

I've already removed myself. I don't trust myself to take care of myself, how would I be responsible for a kid for 18+ years.

Sounds like a good reason to stay offline

>tfw too depressed to go meetups anymore, because I'm too much of a brainlet to have nice models, animations and particle effects like everyone else
I don't know what is wrong with me. I was finally enjoying something, not feeling miserable, and felt like I have friends. At least until exiting VRChat.

Having a good personality and being fun makes up for a lot.

>worrying about animations, models and particles
For me the problem is not having anything to add to conversation so i just end up standing there like a dumbass trying to sponge useful tips for blender / unity

>mutetopp
>same problem :^)

animations and particle effects are for attention whores
fun props that you can use to interact with others are where it's at

I don't care what your models look like, don't feel bad!
If you want I could try and rig something up for you. Don't know how to do particles though.

>not having anything to add to conversation
wow are you me
I'm like half a cutie mutie since sometimes I just don't know what to say or can't relate or get interested in what the crowd's talking about.

join us anyway

Maybe it's because I want to be noticed more, even though I should happy with conversations I do have. I guess I'm just a lonely faggot who will never be able to enjoy anything. This is why I don't have any friends.

>someFatetittlemonster

How do I add a particle effect to an animation override? I put the Game Object.Is Active in and checked it off but it's not showing up.

it begins

Yeah, an user posted it here and I saved it but don't know the character

We all want to be noticed more and talked about, having a flashy avatar and neat particles is one way to do that sure, but being a good friend to other lonely user's, offering to listen to what they want to talk about, or just talking to a mute that wants nothing more than someone to take notice of them is more rewarding than putting on a light show. In the end user we're all in this together and we're all in this for each other. I'll be on this weekend, we're going to have a great time on Friday, you should join us again.

i feel the exact same way, user. i woke up feeling pretty shitty today, depressed, laying around.
im wondering if hopping on to vrchat would even be worth it, cause theres always thoughts echoing in my head - "no-one likes you, everyone hates you". i can already tell im just going to sit in a corner and take my headset off every 15 minutes.

Kiara Sessyoin (殺生院キアラ)

Just be yourself. Anyone who would be a friend won't care about your particles or lack thereof.

If I see you I'll be sure to give you headpats, whoever you are.

>cause theres always thoughts echoing in my head - "no-one likes you, everyone hates you".
That shitty, attention begging attitude is exactly why people would hate you, fuck off.

No bullying below this line

>tfw not able to go online for 2 days now, steadily getting more depressed thinking that no one in my group will miss me even my VRfu

There are worse, you could be a masturbating Ronald that is polarizing to most people

Thanks for the info user.
I wonder if there's any rip of one of the stages from the Im@s games anywhere, or better yet the 765 offices. I kind of want to make an avatar world of the casual clothing outfits for the OG Idolm@ster girls since I have models of them all.

I'd honestly pay for help, even though I'm a complete poorfag.

nice collection

Maybe! There are a lot of cool stages. All I do is look at stuff since I'm a mutetop. It's a really nice feeling being able to link anons passwords and downloads!

>you could be a masturbating Ronald that is polarizing to most people
People don't like based Ronald user? Don't see how anyone could hate quality OC that is reasonable, non-particle bullshit.

If you have a particular model you've downloaded that you wanted help with, upload it somewhere and I'll try my best.

Should I wait for the Vive Pro or go ahead and buy a Vive now?

Also, all I plan on playing is Onward and VRChat. Is it really worth it? Maybe koikatu too when it's out

pls respond ;_;

I love spending 3 hours reinstalling nvidia drivers

The pro doesn't even have a price tag yet, and to my knowledge the initial release will only include the headset to upgrade for existing owners. Full package comes later.

>wait for a vive pro
the full set will only be sold in q4
until then it will only be sold as an upgrade

Onward is the true Iraq experience

If you have a computer that is going to struggle to run a regular vive there is no point in getting the pro.

Is that one star trek game dead out of curiosity?

tfw too shy to meet Sachiko

This is from Koikatsu, it seems like a pretty good creation tool and doesnt look the same as cm3d2 if you want a different look. Just gotta hope for a plugin or way to export models to come around I guess. This is a card too if anyone else has it

You'd be surprised, all the people I meet especially not part of my group hates it even the the Aniki, Tuxedo even the Ronald Hoppou is 50/50 much more when I put the jerking off on idle

Ahh I see. But is the Vive in the current state justified by its price tag?

I also run a EVGA 1060 SC and i56500 so I'm guessing it should run OK.

C-Cute

I'd upgrade if necessary. Which is probably likely...

Anyone else get extremely angry if someone touches you in VR? I actually get really pissed at headpats and groping.

Sounds like you might have ass burgers, user

Awww yeah, time for some headpats

>make particle effect, looks good
>hide it
>unhide it
>no longer works at all
What the fuck.

what can you do in that game?

Congrats user.

People who don't understand consent or personal space are the ass burgers

>3.0 dropped for Star Citizen before Elite Dangerous
>implying Elite will ever get a spot on my hard drive again after Horizons