The death of the Turko-Persian Tradition is why the middle east is cannibalizing itself in search of a new identity

The death of the Turko-Persian Tradition is why the middle east is cannibalizing itself in search of a new identity

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turko-Persian_tradition
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>turko
Stopped reading their kiddo, only Persia and Finland can bring peace to the Arab states

Excuse me, this is Veeky Forums not /int/ or /pol/. This was a culture that spread from the Balkans to India and lasted from medieval to the modern era. Its death marked the end of progress and stability in the middle east.

>progress
Evolving war tech is only good if it helps in peace time, eg radio, please point to the technology the turks progressed in, cannons and gay orgies need not apply

Quarterly reminder that the Arab Spring did jack shit and only made the situation worse

Your parameters of progress are small. I am not speaking only of Turks or only of Iranians but their fusion which spawned a culture that thrived across three continents. It is the only example of a sustainable Islamic civilization.

The tragedy, other than its death, is that modern Turks and Iranians are extremely prejudiced against each other and believe the other to be the leech of their past success. Turkish worship at the alter Chengis Khan and the nomads whilst Iranians worship at their pre-Islamic forefathers. In the middle they fight over who leaders and culture when they are both contributors and benefactors of this tradition.

trash culture belongs to the toilets

Down you go

Tunisia benefited

Up

yes, the turkish mughals.

The Mughals are one of the dynasties of the dynasties that hail from this tradition, yes

C O M F Y

Gunpowder Empire thread?

GUNPOWDER EMPIRE THREAD!

>Finland?
What are they gonna use, weaponized spurdos? Don't kid yourself

*In the middle they squabble over leaders and culture when they are both contributors and benefactors of this tradition

this is true
please destroy the arabs, especially wahabis
Hui muslim here, will support you

fuck off chink

can't wait until Trump nukes China off the face of the planet

Are you really Hui

you ruin islam for everyone
central asia don't do problem, south east asia don't do problem, its always middle east doing problem, and exporting it to everyone

mixed

Bengali muslim here. I hate how people like us get ignored and Wahhabi Sauds are represented as the face of Islam

Backstory on your ancestry

i'm not muslim

i hate muslims but i hate chinks even more

More like Indo-Persian..

Become relevant my man

We get it, you're a cuck. now

It's hard when your country is more or less an Indian proxy. Very little people outside of those who study South Asian history know about our backgrounds

No, I mean a specific culture that establish ruling classes on 3 continents
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turko-Persian_tradition

Pill me

Well they sit on the magic cube aka homeland and most holy place of the prophet, are native arab speakers and thus can read the quoran how its meant to read since childhood (and do so all the time) while letting money flow into all states that dont ward if off in order to fund their perception of Islam.

These are all ood reasons why they are representative.

>Wahabbis
>Le Ebin Buzzword
Wahhabism is mainly a Najdi thing

Groups like Al Qaeda and ISIS are Salafist not Wahhabi, and Groups like the Taliban is a Deobandi mixed with Pashtunwali memes

Hejaz independence when?

But they are the ones establishing and funding mosques in Pakistan, North Africa, and Europe and have been doing so for a long time

both parents family are mixed han-hui but identify culturally as hui, family migrate to singapore in 80s

Remove Turko part of the tradition, reinstitute a greater Persian empire. Israel goes back to Green Line borders, Jerusalem becomes an independent citystate governed by the UN. There, I fixed the middle-east.

Cool

Take you EU4 erp shit elsewhere, this is about history not fanfiction

>Bengali people originated from Dravidian tribe in Ganges River Delta.
>Before invasion by Gupta Empire, Bengal region was two separate kingdoms, Pushkarana and Samatata.
>After fall of Gupta, Bengal was yet again balkanized into 6 kingdoms
>Invaded several times again by various Indian empires
>Islam introduced to region in 12th century by Sufi missionaries and Arab merchants, and was Bengal Sultanate until 16th century, all while repelling several invasions, until finally succumbing to Mughal invasion
>British colonization, West Bengal is in decline as British focus on developing East Bengal. Bengali intellectuals played key roles in India's independence.
>British withdrawal from India in 1947, West Bengal splits from East Bengal and becomes East Pakistan
>After Pakistani crackdown on civilian protests, Bengali generals of Pakistan organize a rebellion, which succeeds with the help of India
>Newly free Bangladesh is wracked with famine, and the last 40 years have been fraught with coups and corruption

eeaaa
I heard it one of the most fertile lands on the planet

muh ancestor

This entire board is about ancestors

I'm talking about how most non-Muslims perceive most Muslims as, which is to say, a predominantly Arab group with only one school of thought

Turks and Persians have been fighting each other for millenia

>Turkish worship at the alter Chengis Khan and the nomads

the fuck is this?

babu, your entire culture is represented by Kolkata.
Killing off your hindu intelligensia post independence didn't help.

It is, but our coastal areas are sinking, and climate change denial will only excarbate that issue

>hordes of bangladeshi refugees flooding into murshidabad.
RIP bhadralok culture.

Intellectuals didn't participate in the riots where people died, it was just the poor. It's time for Bengalis to think of themselves as one nation, not two religions

Ottomans fought Safavids but they are part of the same tapestry, and so were the rest.

But murshidabad is muslim, gadha

>Green line Israel
>Independent citystate governed by UN

Clearly this is a weird hybrid of CK2 and Vic 2, not EU4.

yes, but it will be filled with crazy islamic fundoos who think they wuz arabs and shit.

>regularly kill off hindus
>cause problems for bengali cultural festivities because it hurts their islamic sensitivity.
cunts, the lot of them.

You're thinking of jamaat-e-islam, and I assure you that they will not be around. The government's already trying to purge those guys.
>t. dinesh
How would you like it if I said you took part in several honor killings and widow burnings? Don't paint us under a broad brush

>Groups like Al Qaeda and ISIS are Salafist not Wahhabi

Could you please explain the difference?

They're chips off the same block, but Wahhabism is marginally stricter

>we dindu nuffin
>chittagong was rightful islamic land

Chittagong has been mostly Muslim for centuries

But how do you tell if someone's wahhabi or salafi? They often don't call themselves by that name, rather calling themselves just Muslim, and wahhabis sometimes use the name salafi. They're both puritannical revivalist movements. They both denounce existing madhabs. They both have a hardon for ibn Taymiyyah.
The only actual difference I know of is that somehow the Saudi wahhabis reconcile their puritanism with the support of thoroughly un-Islamic monarchy.

But this guy comes and claims decidedly that the Islamic State is salafi rather than wahhabi. So what gives?

Wahhabis are largely Saudis, but Salafis are more dispersed around the world. Think of the Wahhabis as a kingdom, the Salafis their vassals to spread their worldview

Good meme, most American muslims are just regular ol Sunni or Shia

American comprehension

Doesn't change the fact Wahhabis found mosques in the US